Chapter 33 *LAST CHAPTER*

THIS IS IT. IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER FOR TEENAGE DIRTBAG.

don't hate me

_______________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            I felt as if there was a weight on my heart the minute I woke up. Why? Because I knew today was the day I had been dreading. The day where I was moving to California. I looked around my room that in my opinion looked naked. My dresser had no make up or brushes or perfume, because all of them were packed in my bags. The only clothes I had left in my closet were the clothes I was wearing to the airport.

            My flight wasn’t for another five hours, so I quickly got up and got dressed. I put on a sleeveless red button down blouse, white pants, and my light brown boots from Nine West. With my make up done and hair wavy, I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs. As I passed the living room on my way to the door, Dad stopped me.

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77965268 )

            “Where are you going?” he asks me.

            “To see my friends,” I snap. “Is that a problem?”

            “Just be back before your plane leaves,” he replies.

            I roll my eyes. “My friends are driving me. You don’t need to put up the effort in doing so,” I tell him, before walking out of the house.

            Instead of taking my car, I walked down the street. I texted the girls to meet me at Pinkberry as I walked, and they all replied almost immediately. Soon enough, I reached the place and walked in, going over to the counter. Once I got my chocolate frozen yogurt, I sat down on a round table and waited for the rest of the girls to get here. A couple of minutes and spoonfuls of yogurt later, the three familiar girls walked in. First they all got their own frozen yogurt, and then sat down next to me.      

            “I can’t believe that you’re actually leaving,” Becca pouted as soon as she sat down.

            I sigh, nodding. “Neither can I,” I tell her. “I don’t want to go.”

            “We don’t want you to go,” Candice gives a half smile.

            “When’s your flight?” Melody asks, removing her purple spoon from her mouth.

            “In five hours,” I tell her with another sigh. “Can you guys like, kidnap me so I don’t have to go?”

            They all chuckle solemnly. “If only it were that easy,” Becca says.

**************

            My head was against Harry’s chest as Louis drove us all to the airport. It was sweet how all of the guys and girls were coming. Louis, Harry, Niall, Candice, and I were in Louis’s car while Liam, Melody, Zayn, and Becca were in Zayn’s car. Harry had me on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist, my head on his chest as I stare out of the window. Cars pass us by as we make our way to the airport, and I feel tears already gathering in my eyes.

            All too soon, Louis pulled up in front of the stupid airport, and we all got out one by one. I grabbed my duffel bag as one of the airport attendents took the rest of my suitcases for security check before they go on the plane. My flight left in exactly ten minutes, which meant I only had ten minutes to say goodbye to my friends.