After nuclear sewage, I can h...

Por koushuu17

Author: Sandaochuan Category: Science Fiction Space [No CP] [Strong Female] [Farming] 50 years after the nucl... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
151-160

141-150

9 1 0
Por koushuu17

141. Chapter 141 "It's time to do something when you've had enough food and wine"

2023-11-23Author : Sandaoyan

  Seeing the guards bringing the food into the house, Ji Feng picked the right time and arrived at the residence where Zhou Jianquan and others were under house arrest just as they finished their meal.

  "Ji Feng? Why are you here?"

  Seeing Ji Feng coming, Lei Datu at the door was a little nervous. He said hello and wanted to ask the latter about the purpose of his trip.

  "It's time to send them back." He

  simply explained his purpose, and then pushed open the door regardless of Lei Datu's hand to stop him.

  Seeing the sudden appearance of the figure, Zhou Jianquan in the house thought it was the guard responsible for cleaning. Sitting on the Kang with his legs crossed lazily, he pointed at the food remnants on the floor and said, "Take all of this away."

  Ji Feng glanced around. In a chaotic environment, it seems that these people are really living a comfortable life during this period. They only eat and sleep, and there is even a weird smell in the air.

  "Brother Zhou, long time no see."

  When he heard the voice of Ji Feng, Zhou Jianquan, who was sitting on the bed, was stunned. After rubbing his eyes, he realized that the person who came was actually Ji Feng. He jumped off the bed in panic, put on his shoes, and flattered Went to the front of the monsoon.

  "Brother Ji Feng, why are you here?" Smelling the stench coming from beside him, Ji Feng said with a smile without changing his expression: "The old village chief wants you to do something for him, I'm here to pass on a   message

  ."

It was the old village chief's instruction. The faces of the people surrounding Ji Feng suddenly changed, and they looked at each other in horror, not daring to breathe.

  "How is the Linggong settlement during this period? You also know in your heart that the old village chief is not a narrow-minded person. The Linggong settlement needs to be built, so I hope you can come back and stop causing divisions. So this time I will go to I came here hoping that you can go back and lobby so that those who think that the Linggong settlement is still hostile to them can change their views on the Linggong settlement."

  Time is urgent and the task is urgent, so I will tell my plan directly. Ji Feng waited for the replies from everyone in front of him.

  Hearing this, everyone immediately understood the meaning of Ji Feng's words. He wanted them to go back wherever they came from. How could Zhou Jianquan agree to this? It took a lot of effort to arrive in this gentle town, and there were people taking care of everything for food and clothing. How could it be possible to go back to the bitter and cold place before.

  "Brother, it's not my fault that I don't want to go. It's just that our brothers all escaped from there and they don't want to see us." With a roll of his eyes, Zhou Jianquan found an excuse and said in a very embarrassed tone.

  Ji Feng, who had thought of this for a long time, hid his smile, and then said: "The old village chief said that if you can persuade them to surrender, I can give you an official position when you come back." After a

  pause, Ji Feng continued: " You don't want this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fall into Gao Chou's hands, right? "

  Ji Feng knows very well that the Zhou Jianquan in front of him attaches great importance to power and is extremely narrow-minded. He has no resistance to the attraction of this kind of official position. , observing Zhou Jianquan's face, the corners of Ji Feng's suppressed mouth gradually rose.

  The latter's expression was obviously moved by Ji Feng.

  "But..." Pretending to be embarrassed, Zhou Jianquan also wanted to get some benefits from Ji Feng.

  "Stop it, anyone can do this. It's just my strong recommendation that gave you this opportunity. Otherwise, I would give you the big picture at the door, and you wouldn't get anything." Seeing through Zhou Jianquan's greed After reading, Ji Feng interrupted what the latter was about to say, and then pushed the wheelchair out of the door.

  "Hey, what are you listening to?"

  When he walked out of the room, Ji Feng saw Lei Datu at the first sight, who was eavesdropping at the door. After happily greeting him, Ji Feng said softly: "In a moment, we will pack them all up and send them to Meihe. In a settlement, if a group of people are left alone, it is also a disaster. Let them harm their own people."   

  Hearing Ji Feng's words, Lei Datu, who felt guilty, was instantly overjoyed. He nodded frantically in agreement with Ji Feng's statement, and then watched Ji Feng leave.

  Seeing Ji Feng leave his sight, Lei Datu turned around and observed the people in the room. Zhou Jianquan and others in the room were still arguing over official positions. Everyone wanted to be the leader, but Zhou Jianquan held on to his Keep your identity.

  "Hey! Get dressed and get ready to go!"

  Lei Datu kicked open the door and glared at everyone in the room. Looking at the tall and strong Lei Datu, Zhou Jianquan and others stopped arguing instantly and kept talking. He muttered insults and packed his luggage with his head down.

  After about ten minutes, Zhou Jianquan and others finally packed their luggage, and then, escorted by Lei Datu, they returned to the gate of Meihe Settlement along the way they came.

  "Open the door, I'm your brother Zhou!"

  Standing at the door, Zhou Jianquan looked at the blocked dog hole, then raised his head and shouted loudly, but this time, no one responded to them.

  "You, Zhou, your grandma! There is no trash named Zhou in our settlement!"

  About half a day later, a roar of curses suddenly came from behind the wooden wall. This made Zhou Jianquan and others standing at the door extremely embarrassed, and they turned their heads to look. Look at Ji Feng and the others behind them.

  "Meihe settlement is so courageous!" Ji Feng mocked loudly when he saw Zhou Jianquan and others stuck at the door.

  This taunt made the guards behind him laugh wildly. Perhaps it was the effect of Ji Feng's taunting. About half an hour later, amidst the ridicule of many guards, the door finally opened with an opening only wide enough for one person.

  Seeing the gate open, Zhou Jianquan and others instantly walked through the gate and walked into the Meihe settlement.

  Seeing everyone disappear behind the gate, Ji Feng finally breathed a sigh of relief, then turned around to look at the many guards, stretched out his hand and cheered loudly.

  "Success!"

  The success of the plan made the surrounding guards cheer. This made Lei Datu, who was nervous, very happy. All he needed to do next was wait.

  After cheering, Ji Feng turned his head to observe the gate of Meihe settlement in the distance. From the beginning to now, he had put in too much effort, and the excitement on his face gradually disappeared, turning into a gloom that was not easily noticed.

  "The next thing we need to do is to wait, wait for them to split from within, or wait for them all to persuade them to surrender. Anyway, as soon as the door opens, we will rush in and kill! Do you hear me?" After calming down his emotions, Ji Feng turned around. Looking at the guards around him, he cleared his throat and said loudly.

  Hearing that the plan was finally coming to an end, the surrounding guards raised their fighting spirit. After holding back for so long, they could finally take action against those who betrayed them!

  "Okay!"

  A roar echoed through the jungle.

  His eyes glanced at Lei Datu, who was not as high-spirited as the guards at the moment. Instead, he seemed to be worried about something. He noticed the concerns in Lei Datu's heart, which made Ji Feng much happier.

  Turning around, Ji Feng faced the Meihe settlement in his wheelchair and looked around.

  On a thick tree trunk, he saw a young crow observing him with his eyes open. When he noticed the gaze of the young crow, Ji Feng raised his head and raised a smile.

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 142. Chapter 142 "You Can't Be Too Smart"

142. Chapter 142 "You can't be too smart"

2023-11-23Author : Sandaoyan

  Separated by a wall, everyone in the Linggong settlement didn't know what happened in the Meihe settlement. But seeing Ji Feng's calm expression, everyone felt relieved. Ji Feng's plans had never failed.

  Since Zhou Jianquan and others returned to Meihe Settlement, the entire Meihe Settlement has been as silent as usual. No one has appeared, and there are no people who want to defect and surrender in the middle of the night. Everything is as usual.

  Time flies.

  Three days passed, and many guards who lost their patience began to doubt whether Zhou Jianquan and others were really trying to persuade them to surrender.

  "Brother Feng, we've been waiting for three days, why hasn't there been any movement?" A guard who looked like he was just sixteen years old walked up to Ji Feng's wheelchair, glanced at the locked Meihe settlement, and looked at Ji Feng in confusion. .

  The young man's voice attracted the attention of many people. Looking at Ji Feng who remained silent, many guards pricked up their ears, wanting to hear Ji Feng's answer.

  "We won't wait too long. After three days here, Zhou Jianquan will be so hungry that his chest will stick to his back. So no matter what the result is, the Meihe settlement will give us the answer tomorrow." He lowered his

  head to warm himself by the fire. Ji Feng tightened his thin clothes. Time has passed. It's late September, and at this time, the temperature has dropped to about 15 degrees, and at night it's almost only 7-8 degrees, which makes the monsoon, with thin clothes, a little overwhelming.

  He stretched out his hand and touched his forehead. The hot temperature made Ji Feng feel dizzy. He leaned on the wheelchair and fell into a deep sleep under the moonlight.

  The sun passed through the branches and leaves of the forest, leaving spots on the ground. A beam of warm light hit the monsoon, bringing a touch of warmth to the cold monsoon all over the body. However, before the monsoon woke up, in the distance However, a roar came from the Meihe settlement.

  "You killed people and sent them back. Is this how your Linggong settlement will retaliate against us?" The

  familiar voice suddenly woke up Ji Feng, who had fallen into a deep sleep. When he heard Gao Chou's voice, Ji Feng held his forehead. Then he pushed the wheelchair and followed the confused people to the edge of the woods.

  "What's wrong? What happened?"

  Looking at the furious Meihe settlement, Ji Feng was a little confused and asked the surrounding soldiers, but the latter also had no idea.

  "He's a traitor anyway, he'll die if he dies!"

  However, at this moment, Lei Datu, who was standing aside, loudly replied. This reply made the entire guard camp explode.

  "Lei Datu? What are you talking about?"

  After hearing this, Ji Feng, who was sitting in the wheelchair, became furious. He struggled to stand up from the wheelchair, and then came to Lei Datu with the help of everyone.

  "One person does the work and the other takes responsibility. Zhou Jianquan and the others were poisoned by me before they left, but they were not poisoned before they were sent to Meihe settlement!"

  Hearing this sentence, Ji Feng trembled all over and grabbed Lei Lei. Da Tu's collar, his eyes were about to burst into flames.

  "Do you know how important they are!"

  "Do you know that I sent them back to cause them to split!"

  "Do you know that I have been planning for so long, and the most important chess pieces are these idiots!"

  Looking at the furious Ji Feng in front of him, this was the first time Lei Datu saw such an honest person angry. The overwhelming anger was simply unbearable for him.

  "Come here! Tie him up!" Looking at Lei Datu's silence, Ji Feng pointed at the latter tremblingly and shouted loudly.

  Hearing this, the surrounding guards looked at each other. No one dared to step forward to tie up Lei Datu. After all, judging from his identity, Lei Datu was their immediate leader.

  "What the hell are you looking at! Do you want the village chief to chop you all down?" Seeing the people around him motionless, Ji Feng turned around and angrily scolded the surrounding guards.

  Hearing the old village chief's name, the surrounding guards suddenly became excited, recalling the old village chief's methods, and then took out the rope and tied Lei Datu tightly.

  With Lei Datu, Ji Feng and a group of guards returned to the Linggong settlement. After learning everything, the old village chief was furious. Hearing that Lei Datu's move had completely aborted the entire plan, he was even more angry and trembling. .   

  "Village Chief, now Meihe settlement is at war with us because of Zhou Jianquan's death. All the previous efforts have been in vain. Now we can only think of another way." Looking at the old village chief who was shaking on the chair, Ji Feng stood aside. , analyzing the current situation to the latter.

  Lei Datu, who was beside him, felt the village chief's fury and was so frightened that he knelt on the ground motionless. Because of his impulse, a war that did not require a single soldier to fight now had to be resolved by an all-out war.

  "Is the original plan completely useless?" After hearing Ji Feng's words, the old village chief, who was slumped in his chair, raised his head. However, at this moment, Ji Feng shook his head feebly.

  Seeing this scene, the furious fire made the old village chief stand up instantly, pull out the pistol from his waist, aim at Lei Datu on the ground and instantly pull the trigger!

  "Trash!"

  With an angry shout, Lei Datu fell to the ground, blood flowing out, and the latter's vitality gradually dissipated. Looking at Lei Datu who died in front of him, Ji Feng glanced at the latter's body lightly.

  It was Lei Datu who first suspected Ji Feng. Even though the old village chief had tied himself to his side, Lei Datu still suspected that Ji Feng was Mei He's undercover agent. The moment he saw Lei Datu's eyes, Ji Feng then determined that this person must be kept by his side.

  It was dark under the lamp, and the closer Lei Datu got to him, the less clearly he could see his whole face. Ji Feng could see every move of the latter, and this was what Ji Feng wanted.

  "Sometimes, people can't be too smart." Ji Feng thought in his heart.

  Withdrawing the pistol, the old village chief looked at Lei Datu's body, panting heavily, and took a sip of water. The old village chief slumped on his chair and looked at Ji Feng beside him.

  "Is there any other way?"

  After hearing this, Ji Feng told everything he saw.

  "The Meihe settlement has been hungry for a month, and now it has almost lost its food. With no food at all, they are already a group of defeated soldiers, so we can launch a direct attack. Although there will be some casualties, they will definitely not be huge. "

  Hearing this, the old village chief frowned hesitantly. He had done this kind of all-out attack two months ago, but it was all because of the thick wooden doors that these people were able to defend. Now.

  "For those wooden doors, village chief, you can release some important weapons." Knowing the old village chief's concerns, Ji Feng looked at the pistol on the old village chief's waist and hinted.

  Sensing Ji Feng's gaze, the old village chief stood up instantly, glared at Ji Feng, and suddenly pulled out the pistol from his waist.

  "You want me to hand over the guns? Believe it or not, I will kill you right now!"

  Firearms are the core source of power for the old village chief. If the guns are handed over, then this group of idiots will most likely rebel like the Meihe settlement. , how could the old village chief allow this?

  "Village Chief, you misunderstood. What I mean is that you can give those weapons to your most trusted cronies and let him be the breakthrough point and kill for you in the entire Meihe settlement!"

  comforted the old villager. Chief, Ji Feng slowly spoke out his plan, and his euphemistic tone gradually calmed down the nervous old village chief. He thought about the feasibility of Ji Feng's words and fell into deep thought.

  Looking at the old village chief who kept thinking, Ji Feng filled the latter's tea cup with a cup of hot water and placed it in the old village chief's hand.

  Holding the hot water in the cup, the old village chief said nothing. Now almost all the troops are staying around the Meihe settlement. The remaining people in the entire Linggong settlement are the old village chief's cronies. Now the monsoon means Letting the captain of the trusted team go out to fight made the old village chief worry about his own safety.

  "I think..."

  After thinking for a moment, the old village chief said hesitantly, but before the old village chief could finish speaking, Ji Feng took the lead to interrupt.

  "Village Chief, if we don't attack now, the Meihe settlement will go crazy in a while. By then, no one knows what will happen to such a group of mad dogs!"

  Looking at Ji Feng's affirmative look, the old village chief swallowed his last words. After speaking, he stood up tremblingly and looked at the door.

  "Sun Wu! Come in!"

Previous chapter

bookmark

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home > Science Fiction Space > After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 143. Chapter 143 "Do it!" 》

143. Chapter 143 "Do it!" 》

2023-11-25Author : Sandaoyan

  After opening the curtain, a tall young man walked in. He glanced at Ji Feng with a calm expression and walked slowly to the old village chief.

  "Village Chief, what's the matter?"

  Looking at Sun Wu in front of him, the old village chief hesitated for a moment, then took out a key from his waist and placed it in Sun Wu's palm.

  "Get a handy weapon and open the Meihe settlement."

  Hearing the old village chief's words, Sun Wu looked at the village chief in shock. Noticing the latter's affirmative attitude, he tightened the key in his hand, his eyes full of Excited, this was the first time the old village chief had let him touch those weapons. This kind of trust made his blood boil.

  "Okay!"

  With a sonorous word, Sun Wu took the key and walked out of the door. Watching Sun Wu leave, the old village chief stood there and kept looking into the distance.

  "Village Chief, then I will go to the Meihe settlement."

  Seeing Sun Wu leave, Ji Feng did not want to stay here for a long time. In order to give the village chief a space of trust, Ji Feng handed over and left.

  "Don't!"

  Hearing that Ji Feng was about to leave, the old village chief, who was looking into the distance, instantly came back to his senses and hurriedly stopped Ji Feng.

  "I can only believe you now." Walking in front of Ji Feng, the old village chief took a deep breath, looking extremely worried.

  Putting the key to the weapons arsenal in Sun Wu's hand, the old village chief was not at ease. Although Sun Wu was trustworthy, he was not very smart. As he watched Sun Wu leave, an ominous premonition lingered in the old village chief's mind. In his heart, the only hope at the moment was that Ji Feng would leave, and the village chief, who was already feeling empty in his heart, couldn't agree to it.

  Seeing the helpless look in the old village chief's eyes, Ji Feng couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth. Following the old village chief's instructions, Ji Feng stayed in the camp.

  "Quack!"

  Outside the door, crows fell on the treetops. The ominous cries made the old village chief very irritable. Sensing the old village chief's displeasure, Ji Feng pushed the wheelchair out of the door and waved the crows away.

  Shengjia Village dozens of kilometers away.

  Jiang Yan and others, who had just finished building the greenhouse, were looking for various kinds of bird food by the river. Since the chickens began to move around freely, the demand for food has greatly increased. They even couldn't eat enough. They started pecking at the tomatoes in the vegetable patch, which forced Jiang Yan to find some food for them.

  "Hey Linlin, how many days has the monsoon been gone?" Carrying a large bucket of river fresh food, Jiang Yan and others rushed to the farm along the way they came.

  "It's been more than a week, right?" Lu Linlin, counting the days and carrying a bamboo basket, said casually.

  "It's been such a long time, do you miss Hei Yun?"

  "A little bit."

  Taking the river delicacies, Jiang Yan and others returned to the farmhouse, poured all kinds of river delicacies into the fish pond in the backyard, and put the waterproof After cleaning the clothes, Jiang Yan began to prepare lunch.

  "Quack!"

  At this moment, a familiar bird call instantly attracted the attention of everyone in the farm. Watching the black cloud falling from the sky, Lu Linlin hurriedly stretched out her hand to catch the black cloud.

  Stroking Hei Yun's feathers, Lu Linlin raised her head and looked at Jiang Yan. The latter also stopped lighting the fire, patted the ashes on his hands, and came to Lu Linlin's side.

  "Has it started?" Lu Linlin nodded after listening to Jiang Yan's question.

  Realizing this, Jiang Yan took off the sleeves on her arms without saying a word and walked into the storage room. The Lu sisters on the side also followed Jiang Yan directly into the house.

  Picking off the dried meat that was drying in the living room, Jiang Yan wrapped it into three small packages and put them aside. Then, carrying various weapons, she led the Lu sisters outside the house.

  "Hei Yun, show me the way!" Lu Linlin said after sending the black cloud into the sky.   

  After hearing Lu Linlin's words, the young crow wandered in a circle, and then flew towards the west. Jiang Yan and his group on the ground saw this situation and followed the black clouds and walked forward.

  Linggong settlement is about 40 kilometers away from Shengjia Village. After walking for nearly 10 hours, Jiang Yan finally arrived at Linggong settlement at midnight.

  "Ten hours have passed, do you think they have finished fighting?" Hidden in the woods, Lu Lili looked at the brightly lit camp in front of her and asked Jiang Yan beside her.

  However, Jiang Yan did not make any movement at this moment, with his eyes closed, as if he was sleeping.

  "How many people are here?"

  Asking the surrounding plants, Jiang Yan tried to understand how many people were in the camp in front of him. After a while, the surrounding plants gave Jiang Yan a number that shocked him.

  "Seven!"

  "Just seven?"

  Jiang Yan was a little shocked when he heard that there were only seven people. In the plan, Ji Feng needed to move everyone to the front line of the battlefield, but now there were only seven people in the entire settlement, which made Jiang Yan I have to be shocked by Monsoon's effectiveness in executing the mission.

  Concentrating her concentration, Jiang Yan communicated with the surrounding plants. With the help of the surrounding plants, Jiang Yan discovered five guards hidden in the settlement, and also found two people sitting in the house.

  Remembering everyone's position, Jiang Yan slowly opened his eyes. Time was urgent and the task was urgent. Jiang Yan didn't have much time. If the large army returned after killing them, even Jiang Yan would have no chance to escape from here.

  "Start!"

  Jiang Yan took out the pistol from his waist, aimed at a lone guard, and slowly approached.

  "Oh!"

  Looking at Jiang Yan in front of her, Lu Lili, who was behind, was extremely excited. She took the knife Jiang Yan gave her and followed Jiang Yan step by step.

  "Southeast, the one standing at the door."

  After advancing fifty meters through the trees, Jiang Yan pointed at a guard at the door and turned to face everyone.

  Looking in the direction of Jiang Yan's finger, everyone spotted the guard standing at the door. They looked at Jiang Yan expectantly. Lu Lili wanted to rush forward and bite the necks of these men.

  "Kaka, you should be able to kill him with one arrow at such a close distance. Don't let him make any sound. Do you understand?"

  Looking at Kaka behind him, Jiang Yan issued his order and saw Jiang Yan's solemn expression. Kaka, who had grown up a lot, nodded, and then climbed up the big tree next to him. Watching Jiang Yan hand over the task of shooting to Kaka, this made Lu Lili on the side a little uncomfortable. Happy, she came here just to do something.

  "Lu Lili, can you crawl along the wall quietly, and when Kaka shoots the guard down, catch the guard's fallen body."

  After hearing Jiang Yan's words, Lu Lili instantly raised his head and looked into the distance. Where the guard was, his eyes were constantly looking at the surrounding hiding objects.

  "Well, no problem." After a moment, Jiang Yan gave Jiang Yan a positive answer.

  Seeing this, Jiang Yan signaled Lu Lili to approach first, staring at the guards in the distance, always prepared for Lu Lili to be discovered.

  However, at this moment, Lu Lili was like a cat hiding in the dark, her figure moved softly across the ground, and lurked beside the guard without making any sound.

  Seeing this scene, Jiang Yan suddenly felt as if he could see Lu Lili clearly. With the latter's ability alone, there was no need for Kaka to shoot him from a distance as a guarantee.

  Seeing that everything was ready, Jiang Yan slowly spit out two words.

  "Do it!"

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

Unorthodox beast control

serialization

Lord of All: My explosion rate is 100%

serialization

For choosing a C-level hero, I was ridiculed by the entire Internet for three years.

serialization

I have a magic die of destiny

serialization

The Lord of the Abyss Who Entered the Soul with One Shot

serialization

American comics start with level five mutants

serialization

Wizard: This witcher is not doing his job properly

serialization

Why do all the wealthy men look at me like this?

serialization

Something's wrong with this Hinata in Konoha

serialization

From mortal body to planet-shattering

serialization

From Skeleton Soldiers to King of the Undead

serialization

Misty green

serialization

Longevity begins with chicken raising

serialization

I am a late bloomer in the world of immortality

serialization

In the era of mythology, I evolved into a stellar beast

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 144. Chapter 144 "The Twisted Lu Lili"

144. Chapter 144 "The Twisted Lu Lili"

2023-11-25Author : Sandaoyan

  At Jiang Yan's order, Kaka on the tree instantly released the bow and arrow in his hand.

  "Buzz!"

  Hidden in the dark night, the bow and arrow instantly hit the eye socket of the guard at the door, without giving the latter any chance to scream. The bow and arrow was nailed into the guard's brain, and the guard lost his mind in just an instant. regained vitality.

  The blow hit, and the guard's body fell backward instantly. Seeing this, Lu Lili, who was hiding aside, rushed to the guard's side with quick eyesight, caught the latter's fallen body with both hands, and pulled him to where he was hiding. At the base of the wall.

  "Eh~"

  Pulling out the bow and arrow stuck in his head, Lu Lili looked at the eyeballs on the bow and arrow and couldn't help but feel disgusted. She shook the bow and arrow and shook off the messy things on it. Lu Lili pulled the guard's clothes and wiped them off. Wipe the blood from the bow and arrow.

  Taking the bow and arrow with her, Lu Lili returned to Jiang Yan's position along the way and handed the bow and arrow to Kaka on the tree. Lu Lili waited for Jiang Yan to give orders.

  "The east gate is solved, let's go to the south gate."

  The entire camp is as big as a shopping mall, and there are only five people guarding such a large camp, which makes the personnel very scattered. There are two gates in the camp, and there is only one in the east gate. Guards, and there are two at the south gate.

  Going around the bushes, Jiang Yan and others reached the south gate. Standing at the south gate, there were two guards sitting on stools chatting. Looking at the guards' lazy appearance, Jiang Yan still approached slowly in the grass, and closely Then he ordered Kaka to climb up the big tree.

  Taking advantage of the darkness, Lu Lili walked to the position of the guard by touching the wall as before, and gestured OK in the direction of Jiang Yan. Lu Lili waited for Kaka's bow and arrow.

  "Phew!"

  A bow and arrow shot through the clouds, instantly piercing the neck of one of the guards. Seeing that one of the targets was hit by an arrow, Lu Lili, who was hiding in the dark, rushed forward instantly, pulled out a dagger and cut off the other guard. throat.

  Lifting her calf to catch the collapsed guard on the other side, Lu Linlin held the guard in her arms whose throat was cut by a dagger and raised a smile.

  "Ahem!"

  Lu Lili's throat was cut, and the guard lost the ability to make a sound. Blood poured into the throat along the wound. After a coughing sound, the two guards finally lost their life.

  Seeing the two people dying, Lu Lili's eyes filled with morbid heat. Feeling the warm liquid on her body, Lu Lili couldn't help but take out a dagger and stab the guards who had long since lost their life.

  "Let's go!"

  Watching the two guards fall to the ground, Jiang Yan walked out of the grass and led Lu Linlin and Zhao Dabai to where Lu Linlin was. Seeing the latter's bored look, Jiang Yan searched for the remaining two guards. s position.

  "The last two guards are in that direction, don't let them make a sound."

  Pointing to the location of the guards in the distance, Jiang Yan gestured for Kaka to get closer to the target. When Lu Lili heard this, she raised her head excitedly and followed In the direction of Jiang Yan's finger, before Jiang Yan could tell him, he had already followed Kaka and rushed over.

  Looking at the backs of the two in front, Jiang Yan turned around and looked helplessly at Lu Linlin beside her, who also had a look of helplessness on her face at the moment.

  The childhood experiences made Lu Lili's personality somewhat distorted, and she became even more addicted to such bloody things. This was also the reason why Lu Linlin and Jiang Yan were helpless.

  Without making any sound, Lu Lili, covered in blood, came back two minutes later. Next to her was Kaka, who was holding a bow and arrow. Under the surveillance of the plant, Jiang Yan had already known what was happening in the distance. What, but I was still shocked by Lu Lili's decisive approach.

  "Let's go, the last two!"

  Looking at the excited Lu Lili, Jiang Yan led Zhao Dabai and his party to the last tent. The swaying firelight in the tent reflected the two figures inside.

  Looking at each other, Jiang Yan motioned for Kaka and Lu Lili to rush in.

  "Kill!"

  Zhao Dabai opened the curtain in an instant, and Lu Lili and Kaka, who were following him, swarmed up. The sudden appearance of the figure scared Ji Feng in the wheelchair, and he saw clearly that the person rushing in front of him was Lu Lili. Ji Feng He hurriedly pointed at the old village chief and reminded loudly.

  "Be careful! He has a gun!"   

  Hearing the word gun, Jiang Yan, who had just stepped into the door, was instantly alert, aimed at the old village chief, and suddenly pulled the trigger.

  "Bang!"

  Just as the old village chief was about to stand up, the bullet hit the latter's shoulder instantly, and blood sprayed violently. The sudden change made Zhao Dabai react instantly and knocked down the old village chief whose shoulder was bleeding. He raised his paw and held down the old village chief's arm.

  "Ah!!!"

  The severe pain made the old village chief couldn't help but scream. However, before the second sound rushed out of his throat, a bloody mouth appeared in front of the old village chief.

  Looking at the old village chief who was being controlled, Jiang Yan walked up to the old village chief in three or two steps, stretched out his hand and rummaged around the latter's body, and finally found a revolver different from the one in his waist. pistol.

  Putting the revolver in his pocket, Jiang Yan tied up the old village chief with the cooperation of the Lu sisters. Looking at the old village chief sitting on the chair, Jiang Yan looked at the house.

  The house in front of her was in better condition than Jiang Yan's own. It not only had an indoor stove, but also had a variety of food on the table.

  "Yo? Is this grain wine? You have a good life."

  Looking at the earthen jars on the table, Jiang Yan suddenly found a jar of rice wine. Although the brewing process was not very good, the fact that he could drink wine showed that this old village Living a long life is really good.

  "Hei Yun, go see if there are any enemies around."

  After scanning the house, Lu Linlin on the side carefully released her own Hei Yun. Now that they were deep into the enemy camp, they couldn't help but be careless.

  Ji Feng on the side saw that the old village chief was controlled in an instant, and his eyes became respectful when he looked at Jiang Yan. He pushed the wheelchair to Jiang Yan's side, and Ji Feng stood up with difficulty.

  "Boss!"

  Not knowing how to address Jiang Yan, Ji Feng simply used the same title as Gao Chou. Looking at Ji Feng, who only had one leg, Jiang Yan frowned and looked at Lu Linlin behind him.

  "The part of your plan that I heard didn't involve letting Ji Feng break his leg."

  Hearing Jiang Yan's displeased tone, Lu Linlin, who was still watching around, put her eyes away and approached Jiang Yan, looking at Ji Feng's broken leg. That leg, the look in his eyes was full of apology.

  "Boss, it's not Lu Linlin's fault, it's my problem." Seeing Lu Linlin being scolded, Ji Feng hurriedly defended herself.

  Glancing at Lu Linlin reproachfully, Jiang Yan turned around and looked at the old village chief who was tied to the chair, only to find that the latter was staring at him fiercely.

  "Old Deng, do you want me to dig out your eyes?"

  As soon as Jiang Yan said these words, Lu Lili jumped up to the old village chief. Before the old village chief could speak, In an instant, he took out a dagger and blinded one of the old village chief's eyes.

  "Huh?"

  Jiang Yan didn't even react to the sudden scene. Looking at Lu Lili with a smile on his face, Jiang Yan sighed deeply. It seemed that it was time to correct Lu Lili's twisted hobbies.

  The severe pain made the old village chief wail, but as soon as he opened his mouth, Lu Lili raised his arm and slapped him.

  "Pa!"

  The crisp sound left five red fingerprints on the old village chief's wrinkled face. The sudden buzzing in his ears made the old village chief forget about the pain in his eyes and became calmer at the moment. .

  "Who are you!" Looking at Jiang Yan, the old village chief asked weakly.

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

I am a late bloomer in the world of immortality

serialization

We promised to make a bad game, but what the hell is Titanfall?

serialization

Wait a minute, heroine

serialization

It's ordinary down there

serialization

In the era of mythology, I evolved into a stellar beast

serialization

People write diaries in American comics, and Iron Man collapses at the beginning

serialization

This star is legal but sick

serialization

Breath of the Dead

serialization

Not a trainer this time

serialization

I have no intention of becoming a fairy

serialization

Konoha: Prepare to defect, the system is coming

serialization

In the age of rebirth, the pretty daughter-in-law has room

serialization

A love letter to Wei Lai

serialization

Full-time cartoonist

serialization

Hidden corner

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home > Science Fiction Space > After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 145. Chapter 145 "Sniper Rifle"

145. Chapter 145 "Sniper Rifle"

2023-11-26Author : Sandaoyan

  Feeling the old village chief's gaze, Jiang Yan raised her head and thought for a moment.

  "In the past, we would have been evil people, bad people, but now, we are normal people." Jiang Yan slowly walked up to the old village chief and spoke slowly.

  The old village chief was about 40-50 years old. Jiang Yan couldn't tell whether the old village chief was born before or after the nuclear war, but it didn't matter. The purpose of her coming here today was to save people.

  Hearing Jiang Yan's words, the old village chief turned to look at Ji Feng. The frightened old village chief instantly realized that Ji Feng was actually with him!

  "You! You guys!" Staring at Ji Feng, the old village chief was furious and spit out a mouthful of blood.

  Pushing the wheelchair, Ji Feng walked up to the old village chief, looked at the latter's dejected look, propped up his body, and stood up with difficulty.

  "Old village chief, you don't deserve to sit in this position. You have nothing but weapons. This is not what a leader should be like." Approaching the old village chief, Ji Feng bent down and almost touched the old village chief's face. Every word.

  The old village chief couldn't accept the fact that the dog that used to beg for mercy by his legs was now standing in front of him and mocking him.

  "I'll kill you!"

  Twisting his body, the old village chief kept struggling on the chair. The wires that bound him dug deep into his flesh. His rage numbed the old village chief's pain.

  Seeing the old village chief's crazy look, Ji Feng took two steps back, put away his disgusted eyes, and turned around to face Jiang Yan.

  "Boss, Gaochou is under siege. Although the village can resist for a while, it has been ten hours now, and it is probably very dangerous there."

  Looking at Ji Feng's anxious look, Jiang Yan looked around. The houses, after all, can be regarded as the headquarters of the Linggong settlement. In theory, there should be some good things.

  Seeing Jiang Yan's searching eyes, Ji Feng understood instantly. He walked up to the old village chief, raised his hand and pinched the latter's bleeding shoulder, and asked.

  "Where is the key to the weapons arsenal?" Hearing that it was a weapons arsenal, Jiang Yan suddenly became interested and looked at the old village chief.

  Sensing Jiang Yan's gaze, the old village chief's eyes kept dodging. Seeing this, Ji Feng squeezed the village chief's hand a little harder. The severe pain stimulated the old village chief's nerves. In just a moment, the old village chief began to cry. Again and again.

  "Dabai?"

  Seeing that the old village chief suddenly gained strength, Jiang Yan called Zhao Dabai, who was guarding the door. The huge body that suddenly broke into the house frightened the old village chief's eyes. Although he had just seen Zhao Dabai, he still couldn't stand it. Watching it again now still makes the old village chief unable to calm down.

  "Bite the legs off!"

  Upon hearing Jiang Yan's order, Zhao Dabai didn't hesitate. He knocked away Ji Feng and bit the old village chief's knee with a bloody mouth.

  "Click!"

  A clear voice reached the ears of everyone present. The bloody scene made Lu Linlin on the side turn her head subconsciously, while Lu Lili's face was filled with excitement.

  "Ah!!!"

  The severe pain made the old village chief's face become distorted. He took deep deep breaths and screamed intermittently like a bird with broken wings, struggling to survive.

  Picking up the water on the side, Jiang Yan poured it on the old village chief's face. The stimulation caused by suffocation made the old village chief who was in severe pain calm down a little. After a while, the old village chief opened his eyes and stared fiercely. Smoking ginger smoke.

  "Your eyes..."

  Seeing the old village chief's gaze, Jiang Yan was about to speak, but seeing the impatient Lu Lili beside her, Jiang Yan hurriedly took back her unspoken words. The old village chief only had one eye left. Now He is still useful and cannot let the latter become blind.

  After reorganizing his words, Jiang Yan stroked Zhao Dabai beside him: "If you don't tell me, I will let Zhao Dabai bite the bones of your other leg into pieces piece by piece."

  Hearing Jiang Yan's threat, the old villager For a moment, his face was full of panic. Looking at Zhao Dabai, who was licking his mouth and looking lazy, the old village chief knew that Jiang Yan could definitely do such a thing. After hesitating for a moment, his eyes fell on his bed.

  "The key is under the pillow."   

  Seeing this, Lu Lili kept groping under the pillow, and then pulled out a badly worn key.

  Looking at the key in Lu Lili's hand, Jiang Yan turned around and asked Ji Feng: "Is this person still useful?"

  Hearing Jiang Yan's words, Ji Feng shook his head.

  The sudden change caused the old village chief on the chair to panic instantly. He kept struggling on the chair. The old village chief tried desperately to win a chance for himself.

  "Lu Lili."

  Seeing this, Jiang Yan turned around and glanced at the excited Lu Lili, took the key thrown by the latter, and walked out of the room under the leadership of Ji Feng.

  "Don't kill me! Ah!!"

  A scream came from the room behind him.

  Following the monsoon, Jiang Yan came to a small hidden room. This small room looked like a rural toilet, but the walls were made of top-grade cement structures. Looking at the small house in front of him, Jiang Yan was very curious. , where did the old village chief get the cement?

  Taking out the key, Jiang Yan unscrewed the door lock. As the firelight illuminated, Jiang Yan suddenly saw an object that made her stop breathing.

  "This is! A sniper rifle!"

  Looking at the one-meter long gun on the table, Jiang Yan stepped forward, picked up the gun and kept looking at it. The scope on it was covered with a thin layer of dust. It seemed that no one had used it during this period, and placed next to the sniper rifle was a military green iron box.

  Opening the iron box, what came into view was a box full of neatly arranged bullets. Pulling the bolt, Jiang Yanbi measured the caliber of the bullets, and was delighted to find that the entire box of bullets was actually sniper rifle bullets!

  "It's posted! It's posted!"

  Seeing this scene, Jiang Yan was excited.

  There was a whole box of bullets, about 500 rounds in total. He took out five bullets, pressed them into the magazine, and then pulled the bolt.

  Walking out of the room, Jiang Yan lifted the entire sniper rifle. The all-metal structure made Jiang Yan's arms feel heavy. Feeling the weight, Jiang Yan deduced that the sniper rifle was about 12 kilograms. Lying on the ground, Jiang Yan aimed at the woods in the distance. , pull the bolt.

  "Click!"

  The crisp sound made Jiang Yan excited. She released her consciousness and let the plants in front of her wait for the bullet. Jiang Yan aimed at the distance and slowly pulled the trigger.

  "Bang!"

  The huge recoil was like someone hitting Jiang Yan's shoulder with a hammer. The dust stirred up covered Jiang Yan's sight. The strong smell of gunpowder made Jiang Yan's nose sore. He stretched out his hand to fan the dust in front of him. Jiang Yan asked about the surrounding plants.

  "How far did the bullet fly?"

  Jiang Yan let go of her consciousness and waited for the plants' reply.

  "Boss, you hit me!"

  The aggrieved voice entered Jiang Yan's mind. Feeling the aggrieved voice of the poplar tree, Jiang Yan followed his consciousness to synesthesia with the plants.

  "1000 meters."

  "1500 meters."

  "2000 meters!"

  Calculating the distance, Jiang Yan suddenly discovered that the bullet from this gun actually shot two thousand meters!

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

I am writing a diary in Douluo, and Huo Gua is actually me

serialization

All attribute martial arts

serialization

Net King: The Age of Miracles!

serialization

Don't confiscate my citizenship

serialization

Going back to my dads basketball days

serialization

Tianjiao breaks off the engagement, I extract the entries to practice

serialization

A love letter to Wei Lai

serialization

Can I enter the Shushan game?

serialization

Wei and Jin cooks

serialization

Guide to traveling through the Northern Song Dynasty

serialization

After the passerby's innermost feelings were leaked, he was favored by the villain's entire family.

serialization

Cultivation of immortality in the troubled times of demons and martial arts

serialization

heating up

serialization

The golden elixir is a star. Do you call this cultivating immortality?

serialization

I have a sword

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 146. Chapter 146 "Meihe Settlement Crisis"

146. Chapter 146 "The Great Crisis in Meihe Settlement"

2023-11-26Author : Sandaoyan

  The distance of two thousand meters is not the limit of this gun, but the range does not represent the accuracy of this gun. Judging from the feel, Jiang Yan can tell that it is estimated that this gun should be used between 1500 meters and 1800 meters. The effective range, even less than 1500, can be regarded as the accurate range of this gun.

  In other words, with a little training, Jiang Yan can point and hit anywhere within a range of 1,500 meters, and within a range of 2,000 meters, Jiang Yan can hit the target within a few rounds.

  "Modern technology is different."

  Turning off the safety, Jiang Yan stroked the sniper rifle in his hand. The overall structure was like a steel beast. The top of the barrel even looked like a tank barrel. The overall length was about one meter and three meters. And the sight is half a meter long.

  Putting the ammunition box in the bag on Zhao Dabai's back, Jiang Yan came to the house carrying a sniper rifle. The firearms and ammunition in the house were not just this sniper rifle, but this sniper rifle was too dazzling and attracted Jiang Yan's attention. All the power was taken away.

  After sorting it out, Jiang Yan found a total of five pistols and two submachine guns, including the one he had seized at the old village chief. The corresponding bullets were a little short. The pistols only had about 300 rounds of ammunition, and The submachine gun is even more pitiful, with only about 300 rounds.

  The ammunition box was placed in the bag on Zhao Dabai's back. The heavy weight made Zhao Dabai wail and reluctantly followed Jiang Yan, and the group returned to the location where the old village chief was.

  "Please! Kill me! Please!"

  Before opening the door, Jiang Yan heard feeble screams inside the house. Hearing the words uttered by the old village chief, Jiang Yan frowned and suddenly opened the door curtain.

  "Lu Lili!"

  A scolding frightened Lu Lili's whole body. She turned around suddenly and found that it was Jiang Yan and the others, and then she put away her murderous gaze.

  "What are you doing?"

  Lu Linlin, who was standing aside, saw the old village chief covered in blood and walked up to Lu Lili with a straight face. Lu Lili was so frightened that she put away her dagger when she saw her sister like this for the first time. , stood there and didn't dare to move.

  Ji Feng, who was following behind, took a closer look and saw the old village chief on the chair. His limbs had been shaved off so that no flesh could be seen. Only the white bones were left exposed. At this moment, the old village chief's face had also disappeared. not see.

  "Ugh!"

  Seeing this scene, Ji Feng felt disgusted and couldn't help but vomit.

  Jiang Yan on the side did not dare to look directly at the old village chief. He took out his pistol and shot the old village chief to death.

  "Why don't you kill him!"

  Lu Linlin stood aside and shouted angrily, while Lu Lili raised her eyes and looked at Jiang Yan pitifully.

  "Don't look at her! I'm asking you why you didn't kill him?"

  Sensing Lu Lili's gaze, the furious Lu Linlin stretched out her hand and turned Lu Lili's head to look at her forcefully.

  "I just think it's fun."

  After a moment of silence, Lu Lili timidly spoke.

  After hearing this, Lu Linlin took a deep breath, hit her forehead, and closed her eyes. At this moment, Lu Linlin didn't know what to say.

  Seeing this scene, Jiang Yan walked over.

  "Sister Yan, am I really wrong?"

  Seeing Jiang Yan, Lu Lili raised her head. Lu Linlin had never lost such a temper with her before, which made Lu Lili very scared.

  Hearing Lu Lili's trembling voice, Jiang Yan nodded slowly.

  Seeing this, Lu Lili turned her head, tentatively stretched out her hand, and grabbed Lu Linlin's finger: "I will change it, sister, don't be angry." After

  patting the two people's shoulders, Jiang Yan signaled that this matter should be done in advance. At this point, when she turned around, Jiang Yan turned over the captured weapons, took out two pistols and put them in the hands of the Lu sisters.   

  "I'll leave these two guns for you to defend yourself. If you run out of bullets, tell me."

  Looking at the awkward atmosphere, Ji Feng wiped his mouth and pushed the wheelchair over.

  "Gao Chou's side can't bear it any longer. Sisters, let's set off quickly."

  After hearing Ji Feng's words, Lu Linlin and Lu Lili finally remembered the purpose of coming here and glared at Lu Lili angrily. Lu Linlin took the pistol. He glanced at Jiang Yan gratefully and then put it in his pocket.

  Lu Lili, who was on the side, was startled by her sister's gaze. She took the pistol from Jiang Yan and was at a loss what to do.

  "It's okay. If you know your mistakes and you can correct them, you can never do better." Jiang Yan touched Lu Lili's head and comforted her with a smile.

  Lu Lili, who is fearless, is most afraid of her sister's anger. Jiang Yan was still worried before that if Lu Lili was allowed to grow wildly, she would become a murderous person. But now it seems that as long as Lu Linlin is around, This Sun Wukong cannot escape from Wuzhishan.

  Watching the Lu sisters walk out of the room, Jiang Yan pulled out the third pistol and handed it to Ji Feng. Ji Feng, who took the pistol, looked at Jiang Yan with trembling eyes: "Boss! I..." Seeing

  Ji Feng's excitement Jiang Yan slowly approached Ji Feng and said softly: "Don't make any noise. This pistol is for self-defense at critical moments. Don't show it unless necessary. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

  Still excited ? When Ji Feng heard Jiang Yan's words, he calmed down instantly. Looking at Jiang Yan, Ji Feng nodded calmly and then hid the pistol behind his back.

  When everything was ready, Jiang Yan walked out of the room with a submachine gun loaded with bullets. Under the guidance of the black cloud, Jiang Yan and his group rushed towards the Meihe settlement in the distance.

  And the front line at this time.

  "Is this a sneak attack?"

  Hidden in the bushes, the mud-faced guard crawled to Sun Wu's side and stared at the Meihe settlement in the distance with a timid tone.

  "Well, call the brothers and prepare to attack!"

  Since Sun Wu came to the front line, the offensive of Linggong settlement has not stopped. From noon to dusk, it only tore a hole in the large wooden door of Meihe settlement. However, The coming of night took away everyone's vision, and Sun Wu had no choice but to stop the attack that lasted for five hours.

  Although the gate of Meihe Settlement was torn open, the residents inside did not suffer too many casualties. Through the gap, this group of people from Meihe Settlement used their own spears to kill many people from Linggong Settlement. Soldier, this makes siege warfare more difficult.

  After staying in the night for several hours, the soldiers in the forest have adapted to the night environment. With the dim moonlight, they can see their surroundings clearly without the need for torches. They stare at the silent Meihe settlement in the distance. Sun Wu Press the last bullet into the submachine gun's magazine, and then pull the safety.

  "I'll go in first in a moment, and then you guys rush in with me." Sun Wu said, staring at the gap at the gate of Meihe Settlement.

  Hearing this, the surrounding soldiers nodded solemnly, and then under everyone's gaze, Sun Wu held a submachine gun and walked along the edge of the forest to the gate of Meihe Settlement.

  The night was dark and windy, and both parties were in an extremely exhausted state. After steadying his breathing, Sun Wu quietly climbed to the edge of the crack.

  Holding his breath, Sun Wu quietly stuck his head out and observed the Meihe settlement behind the gap.

  Nearly ten guards from the Meihe settlement were seen sitting around the crack, dozing off. Just as Sun Wu was secretly happy, one of the guards opened his eyes instantly.

  "Tatata!"

  With quick eyes and quick hands, Sun Wu instantly took out his submachine gun and aimed at the people in the gap. Bullets poured out. Nearly ten guards surrounding the gap were killed by Sun Wu in an instant.

  The sudden sound woke up the two parties. They climbed over the gap, and Sun Wu held a submachine gun to buy time for the guards behind him.

  The hail of bullets made the people in the Meihe settlement dare not show their heads. They watched helplessly as more and more people poured into the walled city, and despair gradually climbed into everyone's hearts.

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

My peach blossom debts are spread across the three realms

serialization

You cultivate, I farm

serialization

Comprehensive Comics: Starting with Killer Queen

serialization

From mortal body to planet-shattering

serialization

I am writing a diary in Douluo, and Huo Gua is actually me

serialization

The golden elixir is a star. Do you call this cultivating immortality?

serialization

This star is legal but sick

serialization

Song Tan's Notes

serialization

You're just making up the exercises, my disciple, have you really mastered them?

serialization

This wizard is unscientific

serialization

Lord of All: My explosion rate is 100%

serialization

I am immortal

serialization

The Great Immortal with Boundless Magical Power

serialization

I have a magic die of destiny

serialization

Immortality begins with the master of alchemy

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 147. Chapter 147 "Loss, Defeat"

147. Chapter 147 "Loss, Defeat"

2023-11-27Author : Sandaoyan

  Holding the pistol, Gao Chou hid behind the bunker and did not dare to show his head. Hearing more and more footsteps outside, Gao Chou's heart became more and more confused. The pistol with only two ammunition left was no match for the submachine gun. .

  "Tatatata!"

  Maybe it was because there were not many bullets left. After just two rounds of shooting, Sun Wu put away his gun and hid in the corner. Seeing more and more teammates pouring into the walled city, Sun Wu, who was hiding behind the bunker, adjusted his breathing. His purpose of rushing in was to tear through the Meihe settlement's defense line, and now he has done it.

  "Crack!"

  Pulling the trigger, five bullets came into view. This made Sun Wu, who was hiding behind the bunker, instantly relieved. With Sun Wu's technique, if he could kill one of these five bullets, he would have passed the test. .

  When the gunfire stopped, the men and horses hiding behind the bunker were ready to move, and then they rushed out of the bunker and started fighting.

  The chaotic square was crowded with two teams of people, holding various improvised weapons and shields. It was like going back to ancient times. The two teams of people were fighting in the most primitive way.

  Compared to the Linggong settlement, which had strong soldiers and horses, the Meihe settlement, which had been starved for nearly a month, was like a hundred-year-old man. With just one wave of offensive, the troops and horses in the Meihe settlement were killed and injured.

  Wails and blood continued to flow in the square. Hearing the screams of his companions, Gao Chou was sweating profusely and looking for traces of Sun Wu.

  Only by killing the gunman can this war be won. Both Sun Wu and Gao Chou knew this very well.

  However, both of them were hiding behind the bunker at this moment. Sun Wu relied on his strong troops and horses and was not in a hurry to show his face. Anyway, as long as he kept dragging on, everyone in the Meihe settlement would definitely be killed by the Linggong settlement. Because In this way, Gao Chou became the disadvantaged party.

  The two bullets in the pistol left Gao Chou without much room for error. He turned his head to look for the people on the battlefield. Looking at his allies gradually falling down one by one, Gao Chou finally couldn't wait any longer.

  "Poof!"

  Rushing out of the bunker, Gao Chou suddenly pulled the trigger. A young man holding a long knife in the distance fell to the ground. Hearing the sound of gunshots, Sun Wu, who was hiding behind the bunker, stood up instantly and followed the sound. Gao Chou, who was holding a pistol, suddenly pulled the trigger.

  "Tatata!"

  Three bullets were fired continuously, passing through layers of flesh and shooting toward Gao Chou in the distance.

  However, at this moment, Gao Chou seemed to have predicted it. Gao Chou, who had just pulled the trigger, did not care whether the bullet hit or not. He rolled forward and was instantly hidden in the crowd.

  "Puff, puff, puff!"

  Three bullets shot down a line of people, and then sank into the wooden pillars.

  Seeing that the bullet did not hit, Sun Wu looked at the direction where Gao Chou disappeared and wanted to follow the gun, but when he glanced over, he did not find that familiar figure. Sun Wu, who realized something was wrong, immediately lay on the ground and crawled to the ground with the help of the cover. Another location.

  Gao Chou, who was hiding aside, listened to the gunshots in the distance. Hidden in the crowd, he saw Sun Wu looking for him, but the next moment the latter hid in the bunker, which made Gao Chou raise the gun again. Put it down.

  There was only the last bullet in the pistol, which forced Gao Chou to be cautious. If the last bullet was missed, the entire Meihe settlement would be massacred tonight.

  After calming down his breathing, Gao Chou walked through the garbage pile and moved to another safe location. He checked the last bullet in the pistol, and then cautiously stuck his head out, looking for Sun Wu.

  "He should have no more bullets, otherwise he would have gone on a killing spree."

  Recalling that Sun Wu's submachine gun had killed an entire line of people, Gao Chou judged the situation between the enemy and ourselves. The power of a submachine gun was not what a pistol like his could. But the latter was so cautious, so the only possibility was that he was out of bullets. After all, he was not the kind of timid person who just rushed in alone.

  In a cautious confrontation, Gao Chou looked for the figure he had just seen. The defeat of the Meihe settlement had become more and more obvious. Watching his teammates fall one by one, Gao Chou decided to take a gamble.

  Standing up suddenly, Gao Chou held his pistol high, his eyes constantly searching the battlefield.

  Hiding behind the bunker, Sun Wu saw Gao Chou's suicidal behavior. He instantly raised his submachine gun, stood up from behind the bunker, and suddenly pulled the trigger.

  "despair!"   

  However, the moment Sun Wu stood up, Gao Chou also instantly spotted the latter's figure. He rolled to avoid the fatal bullet, squatted on the ground, aimed at Sun Wu and fired the last bullet.

  "Poof!"

  The bullet shot out, and time seemed to stop at this moment. Sun Wu, who was standing behind the bunker, had no time to react and watched the bullet get closer and closer to him.

  "Poof!"

  However, at this moment, a person who was pushed down was penetrated by a bullet. The burst of blood changed the trajectory of the bullet. Under the gaze of everyone, the bullet grazed Sun Wu's ear and hit the person behind him. on wooden wall.

  "It's over!"

  Looking at this scene, Gao Chou was completely disappointed.

  This scene was watched by everyone present. Seeing Sun Wu squatting on the ground holding his bleeding ears, people from the Meihe settlement rushed forward in an instant, trying to snatch the latter's weapon away.

  They rushed towards Sun Wu like crazy, everyone was trying to snatch the submachine gun from Sun Wu's hand, regardless of whether the latter would fire on them, their eyes were red and their faces were ferocious.

  "Stop them!"

  Covering his ears, Sun Wu looked at the people surrounding him and hurriedly spoke. Seeing this, the guards from the Linggong settlement also rushed forward, tearing and cutting down the people from the Meihe settlement.

  The chaotic scene made Gao Chou, who was squatting on the ground, come to his senses instantly, stood up suddenly, and shouted loudly: "Grab Sun Wu's gun!"

  Seeing his companion's almost suicidal attack, this made the only remaining The Meihe settlement instantly ignited a will to die, roaring and rushing towards Sun Wu, trying to take away the weapon in the latter's hand.

  "Bang!"

  However, at this moment, a familiar gunshot returned the chaotic scene to tranquility.

  Among the crowd, Sun Wu, holding a submachine gun, stood up covered in blood, raised the submachine gun in his hand, and kicked aside the man in front of him whose brain was shattered by bullets.

  "You're all tired of living, aren't you?"

  Red calmed down the frantic crowd. They looked at Sun Wu who walked out of the crowd. Everyone stared at the submachine gun in the latter's hand. This was the gun. Let them work hard. The coup that had been going on for so long was a complete failure.

  Looking at Sun Wu, the entire square fell silent instantly, and trembling emotions enveloped everyone in the Meihe settlement. They lost.

  After holding on for so long, they lost.

  Watching Sun Wu approaching him, Gao Chou, who was holding a pistol, had a look of reluctance on his face, and sharp pains came from the wounds on his body. This was the second time Gao Chou felt that he was so powerless.

  "Fuck!"

  Looking at Gao Chou in front of him, Sun Wu kicked the latter in the stomach. The severe pain in his stomach made Gao Chou bend over and retching, and he took a few steps back and collapsed to the ground.

  "Tie them all up!" After spitting, Sun Wu raised his gun high, glanced at the residents of the Meihe settlement squatting on the ground, and shouted loudly.

  However, before his men could take action, a dull sound of breaking wind suddenly came from a distance, followed closely by a long and narrow sniper bullet.

  "Bang!"

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

The necromancer just wants to plant trees

serialization

I have a magic die of destiny

serialization

One-Sword Superman in the Pirate World

serialization

Pastor's Tantra

serialization

Unorthodox beast control

serialization

Don't confiscate my citizenship

serialization

I have no intention of becoming a fairy

serialization

Lord of All: My explosion rate is 100%

serialization

Who can fall in love after being reborn?

serialization

I am immortal

serialization

Comprehensive Comics: Starting with Killer Queen

serialization

You cultivate, I farm

serialization

The Lord of the Abyss Who Entered the Soul with One Shot

serialization

Not a trainer this time

serialization

Stand down and let me come

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 148. Chapter 148 "My name is Lu Lili"

148. Chapter 148 "My name is Lu Lili"

2023-11-27Author : Sandaoyan

  The bullet arrived first, and before anyone could react, it instantly shattered Sun Wu's head.

  The sudden change made everyone look at Sun Wu's figure blankly. Sun Wu, who had lost his head, lost all strength in his body and fell heavily to the ground.

  "There are guns!"

  Seeing this, the people from the Linggong settlement panicked and looked for cover in the square.

  "Whoops!"

  Before everyone could hide, the second burst of wind suddenly rushed into the square, and then a figure collapsed to the ground.

  "Boom!"

  Seeing the second guard whose head was smashed fall to the ground, everyone finally heard the sound of the bullet at this moment. The sonic boom caused by the supersonic bullet was like rolling thunder exploding in their ears.

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  A series of attacks, no matter where the people in the Linggong settlement hide, the bullets will penetrate the bunker and kill the people behind. Watching their companions die one by one, the people in the Linggong settlement Gradually I became desperate.

  "Where is it?"

  "Where was the gun fired?"

  He cried, looking for the direction of the bullet, but it was not so easy to find Jiang Yan at midnight. He was hiding behind the bunker, and no one dared to breathe.

  A thousand meters away, Jiang Yan, who was lying on the ground, took his eyes away from the scope, removed the empty magazine, and then took out five more rounds from his pocket and placed them inside.

  "Crack!"

  The bullet was loaded and Jiang Yan put his sight in the scope. However, in just the time to change the bullet, everyone in the Linggong settlement was already hidden in the entire Meihe settlement. Jiang Yan could no longer tell the difference. Which one is from the Meihe settlement and which one is from the Linggong settlement?

  Seeing this, Jiang Yan turned around and landed on Lu Lili and Zhao Dabai at the foot of the mountain. Lu Lili and Zhao Dabai took a step ahead of them and walked to the location of Meihe Settlement. Watching the two of them enter Meihe Settlement, Jiang Yan The smoke was aimed at the figures around Lu Lili.

  "Isn't there a war? Why is it so quiet?" After entering the gate, Lu Lili looked at the people squatting on the ground around him, shaking the sword in his hand and feeling puzzled.

  Seeing Lu Lili walking into the Meihe settlement as if nothing happened, everyone squatting on the ground stared at the latter in confusion, but no one dared to stand up. At this moment, they all knew who stood up and who Will be shot to death.

  "Yeah! There's a gun here!"

  As she entered the square, Lu Lili suddenly discovered a submachine gun lying on the ground. Picking up the submachine gun, Lu Lili aimed at the people squatting on the ground around her and pulled the trigger.

  "Don't kill me!"

  Lu Lili's innocent action caused people around to scream. One of them was so frightened that he stood up. However, in just a moment, a bullet from a distance penetrated the latter.

  "Click!"

  Pulling the trigger, a simple clicking sound came from the complex mechanical structure. Lu Lili was extremely disappointed to see that the submachine gun in her hand had no bullets.

  "The gun I picked up is mine."

  Looking at the people around him, Lu Lili's tone seemed to be discussing. However, at this moment, how could they dare to disobey the girl in front of them, say one more word, or even a Suspicious actions will make you unable to survive the next second.

  Seeing the people in the square but no one wanted to attack her, Lu Lili felt very bored. She scared the people around her, but the latter crawled backwards on the ground in fear as if they had seen a ghost. This made Lu Lili feel very bored. The bored Lu Lili suddenly found it interesting.

  "Roar!"

  Looking at Lu Lili playing in front of him, Zhao Dabai, who was following behind, let out a roar of dissatisfaction. Zhao Dabai wanted to sleep in the middle of the night.   

  "I know, I know!"

  Soothing Zhao Dabai behind him, Lu Lili turned around and pulled out a sword that was the same height as herself. Under the moonlight, a faint cold light flashed on the blade.

  "Which of you knows Gao Chou?" Lu Lili held the handle of the knife with the tip of the knife on the neck of the person next to her, her voice soft.

  With the cold chill on their necks, the people on the ground were paralyzed on the ground with their legs weak. Their eyes scanned the people around them, but no trace of Gao Chou was found.

  "Don't know?"

  Seeing that the latter could not provide any information, Lu Lili frowned, raised the sword in his hand, and was about to chop off the latter's head.

  "I am!"

  At this moment, Gao Chou, who was lying aside, suddenly stood up and stopped Lu Lili's violence.

  Hearing the familiar voice, Lu Lili stopped what she was doing and looked at the person who suddenly stood up from a distance. The moonlight did not allow Lu Lili to see the latter's face clearly. She dragged the knife and walked to Gao Chou. , and after going around in a circle, Lu Lili finally discovered that the latter was none other than Gao Chou.

  "Sister Yan! Found it!"

  Patting Gao Chou's shoulder, Lu Lili waved her hands towards the mountains in the distance. Seeing Lu Lili's weird behavior, Gao Chou followed the latter's gaze towards the mountains. At this moment, he finally When he realized it, it turned out that the sniper just now was Jiang Yan!

  "Sister Yan asked me to help you, tell me, who to kill?" Lu Lili patted Gao Chou's shoulder generously, carrying the sword.

  Holding his stomach, Gao Chou looked at Lu Lili in disbelief. When he first met her, the latter was a little girl who didn't like to talk. How could Lu Lili become like this after not seeing her for such a short time?

  "Are you stupid?"

  Seeing Gao Chou staring at him with a strange expression, Lu Lili waved her hand in front of the latter.

  "No."

  Gao Chou explained helplessly. Gao Chou looked at Zhao Dabai behind Lu Lili. They hadn't seen each other for a few months. Zhao Dabai had grown up a lot, but he didn't know if the latter still recognized him.

  "Brothers! Tie up the people from the Linggong settlement!"

  Putting aside the time to reminisce about the past, Gao Chou ordered his men to tie up the intruders. With Jiang Yan's threat, the defeated group of remnants no longer had any fighting spirit. The weapons were tied tightly one by one.

  After checking that nothing was missing, Gao Chou invited Lu Lili and Zhao Dabai to the main room. About ten minutes later, Jiang Yan, Kaka, Lu Linlin, and Ji Feng also came to Meihe Settlement.

  "Long time no see."

  Seeing Jiang Yan's figure, Gao Chou said softly.

  "Long time no see. Is this how you behave?" Jiang Yan put the sniper rifle on his back on the table and rubbed his sore shoulders.

  Looking at the sniper rifle on the table, Gao Chou's eyes widened. He circled around and looked at the sniper rifle in front of him, looking up and down.

  "Do you want it?"

  Looking at Gao Chou's look, Jiang Yan, who was sitting aside, asked. Hearing Jiang Yan's voice, Gao Chou instantly turned around, looked at Jiang Yan awkwardly, and said in a weak voice: "If there is Of course I want the extra, but forget it if I dont have it.

  Seeing Gao Chous appearance, Jiang Yan withdrew her gaze and looked at the house in front of her. Compared with the old village chiefs house, Gao Chous house looked like nothing. It is a hut used by apes to go to the toilet.

  Shaking her head, Jiang Yan suddenly saw Lu Lili playing with Zhao Dabai.

  "Lily, take out those submachine guns, along with the bullets."

  Upon hearing this, the originally noisy living room fell silent for an instant, and everyone looked at Jiang Yan who was sitting in the main seat in shock.

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

Death: Seireitei's self-disciplined captain

serialization

Seeking good fortune and avoiding misfortune starts from Tianshi Mansion

serialization

Hogwarts: I am such a model wizard

serialization

My disciples are all qualified by the emperor

serialization

While others are practicing leveling, I am cultivating immortality, and I will survive until I reach Mahayana and then leave the mountain.

serialization

I asked you to go to jail, how come you are invincible?

serialization

Ninja school teacher, I can become stronger by teaching

serialization

The eldest lady never seeks advancement.

serialization

Tianjiao breaks off the engagement, I extract the entries to practice

serialization

Starting from being a Hokage and becoming a part-time worker

serialization

My pastor, what the hell is acute gastroenteritis explosive surgery?

serialization

A love letter to Wei Lai

serialization

Beast control starts from zero points

serialization

After breaking off the engagement, Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

serialization

The necromancer just wants to plant trees

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 149. Chapter 149 "The Terrible Lu Linlin"

149. Chapter 149 "The Terrible Lu Linlin"

2023-11-29Author : Sandaoyan

  After giving Jiang Yan a blank look, Lu Lili realized that the latter was not joking, then reluctantly removed the three captured submachine guns from Zhao Dabai and placed them on the table.

  "There are still bullets."

  Glancing at the submachine gun in front of him, Jiang Yan looked at the bulging bag on Zhao Dabai's back and then spoke.

  Seeing Jiang Yan insisting on this, Lu Lili sighed, rolled her eyes and poured out all the bullets from the submachine gun.

  "Crack!"

  Brass bullets covered the entire table like a river, and the sound of bullet collision attracted all Gao Chou's attention.

  Seeing so many ammunition, Gao Chou waited for ten seconds before finally looking away from the bullets.

  "These are the three submachine guns I seized from the Linggong settlement, as well as the 500 rounds of ammunition. I can't use them, so I'll give them to you." Jiang Yan picked up the bullets that had fallen to the ground and put them on the table, as if nothing happened. His tone was calm.

  Although Jiang Yan had already expected what he was thinking, hearing these words from Jiang Yan still shocked everyone present.

  "Sister Yan!"

  "This..."

  People in the room had different expressions. Even Gao Chou moved his eyes away from the bullet and fell on Jiang Yan: "This is too important, I..."

  Familiar Jiang Yan's ears were tired of hearing the excuses. Before the troubled times, people often used such hypocritical politeness. But now, 99% of the living people are dead, and they still use such hypocritical politeness. This makes Jiang Yan really It's a bit unbearable.

  "Take it."

  Jiang Yan's impatient look was noticed by Ji Feng, who was pushing the wheelchair. Ji Feng approached Gao Chou and reminded him softly.

  Seeing this, Gao Chou said no more, nodded, and then put the guns and ammunition on the desk into his pocket.

  Jiang Yan's decision to hand over the submachine gun to Gao Chou was partly selfish. Jiang Yan received too many guns and ammunition from the Linggong settlement. It would obviously be unrealistic to give Gao Chou no points at all. In this case, giving Gao Chou the submachine gun with the lowest bullet utilization rate seemed to be the most correct decision.

  First of all, the submachine gun is very powerful, but at the same time it only has 300 rounds of ammunition. Compared with a pistol with the same 300 rounds of ammunition, the submachine gun can obviously play a lower role than the pistol.

  Jiang Yan doesn't need to fight with other people, not to mention that with a sniper rifle, Jiang Yan doesn't need to fight one-on-one at close range, so the submachine gun is much less important than the pistol.

  As for the pistol, Jiang Yan did not intend to hand over any ammunition. Jiang Yan also had Lu sisters at home, and there were many places where pistols were needed.

  "So, you told him my location?"

  Looking at Ji Feng beside Gao Chou, Jiang Yan suddenly recalled how Ji Feng came to the village before. The thought of her location being discovered by others made Jiang Yan very sad. It's anger.

  Hearing the reproach in Jiang Yan's tone, Gao Chou, who put away his gun, was sweating profusely. Although he only told Ji Feng, he still meant to spread Jiang Yan's location.

  Seeing Jiang Yan's scrutinizing gaze, Ji Feng on the side wanted to speak up to defend, but just by making eye contact with Jiang Yan, the latter's aura made Ji Feng afraid to speak again.   

  "He won't tell anyone else, and I only told him one person. Ji Feng deserves to be believed."

  After enduring the huge pressure, the pressure Jiang Yan put on Gao Chou in front of him was even greater than the confrontation with Sun Wu just now. , wiped the sweat on his forehead, Gao Chou took a deep breath and raised his head.

  Feeling the sincerity in Gao Chou's eyes, Jiang Yanfeng's eyes turned to Ji Feng who was sitting beside him. He looked at Ji Feng briefly and said slowly: "You know me, if there are other people from the Meihe settlement who disturb me, I will We won't let him walk out of the Meihe settlement alive." The

  gentle words came with overwhelming pressure. Listening to Jiang Yan's almost threatening tone, Gao Chou and the two standing aside nodded quickly, and they were not at ease. Dare to breathe.

  They know Jiang Yan's abilities best, and the ones who know better than Gao Chou and others are probably Sun Wu and the old village chief of the Linggong settlement.

  "Ji Feng, can you tell me what happened recently? Although I have been monitoring you, I don't know much about the specific situation." The dull atmosphere in the room made Lu Linlin a little uncomfortable, and she moved on her chair. Body, said softly.

  Hearing this, Gao Chou looked at Lu Linlin next to Jiang Yan in surprise. Gao Chou still remembered the twins, but what surprised Gao Chou even more was that Lu Linlin had been monitoring him, and she was also Not noticed.

  "When I left the Sheng family..."

  "Huh?"

  Just as he was about to say the words Shengjia Village, Ji Feng heard Jiang Yan's questioning voice, and paused hurriedly when he saw the latter's eyes that were about to kill him. .

  "Ahem, when I left your place, I came directly to the Linggong settlement..." After rearranging his words, Ji Feng recounted the events that had happened during this period one by one.

  "So I first defrauded three barrels of food to alleviate the food crisis in Meihe settlement, and then indirectly killed Zhou Jianquan. I pretended to tell Lei Datu how to poison, and then poisoned Zhou Jianquan, a crooked person. , In this way, Gao Chou can win over the hearts of all the people in the Meihe settlement, and the entire Meihe settlement is united. The most important point is that I took this opportunity to kill the capable man next to the old village chief."

  "Because of Lei Datu's death. , the old village chief could only rely on Sun Wu beside him, so I took this opportunity to take away all the forces surrounding the old village chief." "

  It can be regarded as killing six birds with one stone." Having said this, Ji Feng thought for a moment and spoke. road.

  Listening to the plan that was as meticulous as a spider web in Ji Feng's mouth, Gao's sad eyes slowly fell on the quiet Lu Linlin at the side. The incredible look in her eyes made Lu Linlin a little uncomfortable, and her cheeks turned red shyly.

  "Is this what Lu Linlin told you?" Turning around, Gao Chou asked Ji Feng, his excessive disbelief causing Gao Chou's voice to rise an octave.

  "No, some of them are Ji Feng's own ideas." Upon hearing this, Lu Linlin hurriedly interrupted, her cheeks turned red, while Ji Feng nodded solemnly.

  Seeing the solemn look in Ji Feng's eyes, Gao Chou suddenly realized the importance of the twins in front of him. It can be said that the entire rescue plan was basically handled by Lu Linlin. Except for Ji Feng's extraordinary endurance, all the factors for success were Because of this weak sister in front of me.

  "Jiang Yan..." Realizing this, Gao Chou rubbed his hands and approached Jiang Yan with a smile on his face.

  "No!"

  However, before Gao Chou could express his thoughts, Jiang Yan took the lead and interrupted the latter's thoughts.

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

He was kicked out of the wealthy family at the beginning

serialization

In the age of rebirth, the pretty daughter-in-law has room

serialization

The end of the world: I have one more keyword than others

serialization

Comprehensive Comics: Starting with Killer Queen

serialization

Net King: The Age of Miracles!

serialization

Ten thousand me travel through each other at the same time

serialization

Gaowu: Invincibility starts with basic archery skills

serialization

My beast master is really not an evil god

serialization

Card making of three phantom gods, starting from infinite deduction

serialization

After breaking off the engagement, Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

serialization

A love letter to Wei Lai

serialization

The golden elixir is a star. Do you call this cultivating immortality?

serialization

The necromancer just wants to plant trees

serialization

Longevity begins with chicken raising

serialization

My superpowers are refreshed every week

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 150. Chapter 150 "Going Home"

150. Chapter 150 "Going Home"

2023-11-29Author : Sandaoyan

  Jiang Yan knew Gao Chou's thoughts all too well. The former simply wanted the Lu sisters to stay and assist him in his revenge. Jiang Yan would never agree to such a thing.

  He opened his mouth to struggle, but the moment his eyes came into contact with Jiang Yan's eyes, the last trace of luck in Gao Chou's heart was instantly wiped out.

  "If there's nothing else, let's go to bed first. We've been busy all night and are very tired." Jiang Yan

  wanted to pry the Lu sisters away from her. This thought made Jiang Yan a little uncomfortable. She coldly issued an expulsion order. Jiang Yan stretched.

  Sensing Jiang Yan's displeasure, Gao Chou hurriedly tried to save something: "Stay in the village for a while, and we will entertain you well." However,

  Jiang Yan, who heard this, shook his head: "There are still needs at home. We take care of him and don't have much time to go out."

  After hitting a soft spot, Gao Chou had to give up in frustration. He knew Jiang Yan's temper very well, and forcing him to stay would only make Jiang Yan more unhappy.

  Seeing this situation, Gao Chou had no choice but to give up, push Ji Feng in the wheelchair, and slowly walk out of the door.

  "Hey! Wait a minute."

  The moment he stepped out of the door, Jiang Yan's voice suddenly sounded behind him. Hearing that it was Jiang Yan's request to stay, Gao Chou turned around hurriedly.

  "I trust Ji Feng's character, but I don't want a third person to know my position. I felt guilty before, so I will go all out to help you this time, but next time, if there is not enough reason to impress me, , I will never take action again, Ji Feng should be very clear about this." Glancing at Ji Feng beside Gao Chou, Jiang Yan spoke solemnly to Gao Chou.

  Hearing this, Gao Chou's hand holding the wheelchair trembled slightly, he calmed down and nodded slowly, while Ji Feng glanced at Jiang Yan with a complicated expression, and his expression instantly became depressed.

  Slowly stepping out of the room, Gao Chou turned around and closed the door. He looked up at the stars in the sky and sighed deeply.

  "Fate."

  The sun crawled out from the gap in the woods, illuminating the smooth ground. Feeling the light outside the window, Jiang Yan, who was sleeping deeply, gradually opened his eyes, rubbed his sour eyes, and Jiang Yan put on her clothes. Shoes pushed open the door.

  Outside the door, a large number of residents saw Jiang Yan appearing and greeted him with smiles. After last night, these people all knew that it was the person in front of them who saved them.

  There were stares on his body, which made Jiang Yan extremely embarrassed. After closing the door, Jiang Yan hurriedly woke up everyone in the room.

  As Zhao Dabai and others woke up, Jiang Yan packed all the guns and ammunition and hid them in the bag on Zhao Dabai's back. Jiang Yan walked out of the room with a sniper rifle on his back under the watchful eyes of everyone.

  "Are you awake?"

  When he opened the door, he saw Gao Chou and Ji Feng.

  "Yeah."

  After hearing this, Jiang Yan replied lightly.

  "Would you like to stay for lunch? We are almost done moving."

  After hearing Gao Chou's words, Jiang Yan looked at the walled city in front of her. Compared with yesterday, the current walled city is indeed much simpler, and even The defensive planks were all torn down.

  "No, we are in a hurry to go home."

  Seeing that Jiang Yan had decided to leave, Gao Chou stopped trying to stop him and pushed Ji Feng to send Jiang Yan and others out of the walled city. Gao Chou watched Jiang Yan and others drift away.

  "Is there another chance to meet in the future?"   

  From the wheelchair, watching Jiang Yan's back gradually disappear from sight, Ji Feng spoke.

  "Yes, when everything is over, maybe I will join them, and I can take you with me then." Gao Chou said softly, looking at the direction in which Jiang Yan left.

  The journey home was not too short. After ten hours of walking, Jiang Yan finally arrived at his farm at nine o'clock in the evening.

  Opening the door, Jiang Yan dragged her tired body back to the living room.

  "Click!"

  Turning on the light switch, Jiang Yan put the sniper rifle away in the storage room. The Lu sisters who followed him took the opportunity to look into the storage room along the crack in the door. This is what happened. For the first time in a long time, they were near the storage room.

  Putting the sniper rifle on the table, Jiang Yan turned around and suddenly found two small heads at the door. Seeing the expectant eyes of the Lu sisters, Jiang Yan took a deep breath.

  "Come in, why are you standing at the door?"

  After hearing Jiang Yan's invitation, the Lu sisters rushed into the storage room. This was their first time entering the storage room. Even before, Lu Linlin connected the circuit. Jiang Yan went to the storage room to get things by herself, but this time, the Lu sisters suddenly felt that they had gained Jiang Yan's trust.

  "Wow! What is this? Does it look weird?"

  Looking at the various tools on the shelves, the Lu sisters were full of curiosity. They had never seen any of the things in front of them, and they had no idea what they were for. .

  Seeing the curious looks of the Lu sisters, Jiang Yan walked out of the storage room, unloaded the luggage from Zhao Dabai's back, and then dragged the heavy bullet bag to the storage room.

  With the help of the Lu sisters, Jiang Yan finally placed nearly 800 rounds of bullets on the table, took out the ammunition box that was used to hold the bullets, and Jiang Yan placed all the bullets in the ammunition box.

  From the Linggong settlement, Jiang Yan seized 300 rounds of pistol bullets and five pistols. Counting his previous pistols, Jiang Yan now has six pistols, but one of them was given to Ji Feng by Jiang Yan. Now he only has Five hands were played.

  He unloaded the bullets from the seized pistols, wrapped them in oil paper and placed them on the shelf. Then he picked up two pistols from the table and placed them in the hands of the Lu sisters.

  "These two pistols are yours."

  Taking the pistol from Jiang Yan, the Lu sisters felt the heavy weight and raised their heads to look at Jiang Yan. They had also been exposed to this kind of weapon yesterday. , knew their power, and Jiang Yan gave two of them to herself. This trust made the Lu sisters' eyes turn red with emotion.

  This is the first time since they were born that someone has been so kind to them.

  "Pistol bullets are very precious. Don't use them unless necessary. However, you must carry it when you go out. Don't use it for fun. When you get home, put the pistol in the storage room. Check the safety and bullets when using it..." with a

  solemn expression. After explaining the importance of the pistol, Jiang Yan divided out fifty rounds of bullets for the Lu sisters to test-fire. The use of the pistol was something you couldn't just rely on your words, but the Lu sisters had to use it several times themselves. Only then can you master the essentials.

  After explaining everything, Jiang Yan placed the Lu sisters' pistols on the shelf, and then the three of them returned to the bedroom and fell asleep.

  The day's battle consumed a lot of energy from the three of them. The three of them lying on the kang fell into a deep sleep the moment they rested their heads on pillows.

  Early the next morning, Lu Lili got up uncharacteristically early. She excitedly woke up Jiang Yan, who was still sleeping next to her, and pulled the confused Jiang Yan to the storage room.

  "How do you use a pistol, Sister Yan!"

  Pointing to the pistol on the counter, Lu Lili's face was filled with excitement.

Previous chapter

bookmark

Table of contents

Next chapter

Tips: Press [Spacebar] to return to the directory, press (left key on the keyboard ←) to return to the previous chapter, and press (right key on the keyboard →) to enter the next chapter.

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

Report an error

Watch on mobile phone

Become a full-time hunter and become the Supreme Will

serialization

My pastor, what the hell is acute gastroenteritis explosive surgery?

serialization

The self-cultivation of the concubine who eats melons

serialization

Pastor's Tantra

serialization

Something's wrong with this Hinata in Konoha

serialization

Who can fall in love after being reborn?

serialization

Net King: The Age of Miracles!

serialization

Full-time cartoonist

serialization

After the passerby's innermost feelings were leaked, he was favored by the villain's entire family.

serialization

Ninja school teacher, I can become stronger by teaching

serialization

Immortality begins with the master of alchemy

serialization

The end of the world: I have one more keyword than others

serialization

Stand down and let me come

serialization

Why do all the wealthy men look at me like this?

serialization

Crossing Tianmen

serialization

closure

background

font

Elegant black

Pingfang

isoline

Font size

20

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69xinshu.com

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

PAIN [I] Por RORONOA SAM’ 🧞

Ficção científica

242 30 12
Jusqu'à quand ?
1K 107 1
Between the Crystals is coming July 16! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't look b...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...
237K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...