Claimed by the Crown | Taejin

By halekook

It was agreed that the firstborn Omega of the Park family would be destined to marry Kim Taehyung once it was... More

Welcome: A New Journey Begins
1. Chapter One
2. Chapter Two
3. Chapter Three
4. Chapter Four
5. Chapter Five
6. Chapter Six
7. Chapter Seven
8. Chapter Eight
9. Chapter Nine
10. Chapter Ten
11. Chapter Eleven
12. Chapter Twelve
13. Chapter Thirteen

The Main Characters

2.9K 293 43
By halekook

Kim Taehyung, 27 - The only one destined to inherit the throne. Kim Taehyung had long anticipated the moment when he would assume the role of ruler of the kingdom, and at last, that moment had arrived. Taehyung, as an Alpha, had a reputation for his commanding presence, viciousness, and stubborn determination. He expected loyalty and strict obedience in all things and made no exceptions.

Park Seokjin,  24 - Seokjin was raised by the Parks family from a young age, always living in the shadow of his adopted brother, Park Jimin. Seokjin, aware of his non-royal lineage, harbored little hope for his future and often experienced a sense of being overlooked and neglected. Although Seokjin loved his family, he yearned to find his own identity and lead a life independent of his brother's influence. He was at the age where he needed an Alpha, but he couldn't be mated yet because it was said that his brother had to be mated to the King of another neighboring State first.

Park Jimin,  24 - Jimin was the only child born to his parents and held the title of prince in a small kingdom. From the very beginning, his upbringing revolved around molding him into the perfect Omega, destined to wed the future King of the most influential State in their world. He grew up knowing his duty and never questioned his role in serving his people. However, everything changed when he met his Alpha. 

****

I thought about leaving some warnings here, but then remember, 80% either don't read them or forget them by chapter 5. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 3.8K 15
"We do this together" Prince Taehyung loves his caretaker, Seokjin, since he was a kid. Taehyung's parents arrange his marriage with his bestfriend f...
121K 4.8K 24
The Seoul District and the Gwacheon District had agreed on an arranged marriage between their two sons. Jeon Jungkook was a strong alpha that didn't...
16.1K 853 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...
Mine. By Chrissy

Fanfiction

42.6K 1.3K 21
Social Media Jikookau Head Alpha Jeon Jungkook must choose an omega mate to help him lead his pack. Any omega would love the chance to be chosen. Exc...