Shards: Moonwatcher Evil au W...

By Moonseabeam

Moon was and is to perfect. She was able to handle all the voices in her head without going insane, she is sh... More

Please Read
First Unofficial Day. 7/10
Start of Day 2. Going okay.
The middle of the day. Good.
End of day. 10/10 I think?
Half of 3rd day! 7/10. Nothing bad- Okay, I take that back.
Beginning of fourth day... Hell. 0/10
Middle of 4th day. 8/10! *gasps*
End of day 4. 8.7/10. Pretty good, not including Sora feeling insanely guilty.
Start of day 5. Scheming. No comment.
Sorry......

Almost the end of the day. Weird.....

111 5 11
By Moonseabeam

Ps: They have books instead of scrolls.

Moon walked into the classroom to Glory, most likely the teacher, and that Winter, Carnelian, Turtle and Umber were there, but Kinkajou and Qibli were not there. Moon sighed, and thought, 'What trouble are those two getting into this time?'

She sat down, and looked around. The classroom had multiple windows in the wall that had their leaves rolled up so sunlight could directly hit everything. There was also multiple canvasses with paints.

"GONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!"

'I guess that they did fix the bell.' Moon thought, a bit surprised.

Moon turned to Umber, and asked, "Where are Kinkajou and Qibli?"

'Running from Starflight and Tsunami.' Umber thought. "Kinkajou and Qibli accidently set a tiny fire to the library, and they had to get new scrolls and paint from Tsunami." Umber counted on his talon.

"So they're going to most likely get knocked unconscious." Moon stated.

Umber nodded. "

On que, Kinkajou and Qibli came rushing into the classroom, screaming, and tripped, having the paint spill all over Glory.

Glory turned a deep red. "You. Did. NOT." Glory hissed.

The two stayed quiet for a second before screaming, and running out of the room.

"GET BACK HERE!!!!" Glory yelled, running after them.

Moon blinked.

"Well now Kinkajou and Qibli accidently set a tiny fire to the library, and they had to get new scrolls and paint from Tsunami, and tripped over Glory, getting paint all over them. " Umber said.

"Rest in piece, Kinkajou and Qibli." Moon said.

"Rest in piece." Turtle and Umber said together.

"Good riddance." Winter and Carnelian said.

The three wiped their heads over to Winter and Carnelian, giving him a glare.

"What, we all know that were all thinking it!" Winter hissed in defense, earning a nod from Carnelian.

"GONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!"

Glory came into the classroom, dragging Qibli and Kinkajou behind her.

"Okay, this is art. You get an A no matter how fucking bad our art is, unless it's REALLY bad, then there is a different story." Glory said. "I'm going to test your art skills. Draw me. Warning, if you draw in the way you see me in a bad way, it won't end well. Now draw."

Moon stood up and went over to one of the canvasses, and picked up a pencil, and started to try and draw Glory. She drew her with a crown, and with her scales seeping with red. In reality, it was really bad, and the red she put made the green look brown, and the crown was literally an M with a curved bottom.

"Alright, let's see them!" Glory said, snatching all the drawings. Glory put up Qibli's up first. It was better then Moon's, but it looked a bit like Glory had a mustache.

Glory must have noticed too because she hissed, and said, "A mustache? Do I look like a boy to you? 6/10 for first try. Aka a D." The then put up Moon's. "I'm not brown, and the drawing pretty bad, but I do have a crown, and I do not have a mustache. 7/10. AKA a C."

Moon thought she would do worse, but that was pretty good compared to her imagination.

Glory then held up Umber's. It was better then Qibli's, and looked normal. Nothing that bad stood out, and it looked like Glory. "Good job Umber. 9/10. AKA an A." She then held up Winter's. The same thing as Umber. "I'd do a few tweaks, but good job. 8/10. AKA a B" Then Turtle's. It was good. Not as good as Umber's, but not as bad ad Umber's. "Good job. 7/10. AKA a C." She then held up Kinkajou's, which was literally just blobs of paint.

"Kinkajou?" Glory began.

Kinkajou seemed to beam, waiting for a complement.

"I'm just going to say it. 1/10. AKA an F." Glory said, watching Kinkajou melt. "The class is about to end, so pack up."

Moon put her things away, and put her pouch around her neck, waiting for the bell.

"GONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!"

Moon went out of the classroom with the winglet.

"Our next class is.... uhh, I guess we have a free period?" Qibli said.

"What?" Umber asked.

"Every student gets a free period at some period, and sense after the period, the school day ends, you basically get to get out early." Glory called out after us.

"Oh, okay!" Qibli called back.

"If that's the case I'm going to work on the... goat parts...." Moon said, trying to say what she's going to do without having Kinkajou throw up.

"Okay. See ya!" Kinkajou said.

"I also got to go. I have to meet up with a friend after school." Turtle said.

"Kay. See you both around!" Qibli said.

"See ya!" Moon said, taking off to the second floor. She went to her cave, and put the horn, horn knife, and the bones in her pouch before taking the head out of the water, and wrapping it in a cloth before also putting it in her pouch. She then went out the door, and flew out of the sky hole, and began to go towards the waterfall cave, where the trio agreed to meet up.

Moon saw the waterfall, and dived toward it. She flew though the waterfall to see that Turtle had already arrived, and was reading a scroll on a rock near the small lake.

"Hi." Moon said, landing on the hard ground.

"Hi." Turtle said back.

Moon took out her horn-knife, horn, bones, and goat head, spreading them out.

Turtle raised an eyebrow. "What are you planning to do with the head?"

"I'm trying to get the skull for decoration." Moon replied. "As for the other things, I just want to make random things out of them."

Turtle nodded before going back to his scroll.

Moon saw a shallow hole that would fit the goat head, and put the head into the hole. She then took some of the lake water and put it into the hole, soaking the head.

Moon then turned to her horn-knife, and started to make ridges around the part that she had to shallow out to make it more natural.

She was about to finish it, but then Sora came into the cave.

"Hi guys." She said.

"Hi." Turtle and Moon said in unison.

Sora looked at what Moon was doing, and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm making a knife out of the goat horn I got from my lunch." Moon replied, unsheathing the knife, showing the sharp part.

Sora nodded. "Nice. What are you doing?" She asked Turtle.

Turtle shrugged and said, "Just reading. Not drowning goat heads or anything."

Moon growled playfully.

Sora then sat down, and just stared out it space. 'how could I do it? I mean, she's an Icewing soldier, but then again I am a Mudwing soldier too. Now what should I do for the time being?;

Sora then jumped up with an idea, that Moon couldn't make out. Sora went over to one of the walls, and picked up a rock on the ground, and started scraping at the wall.

Moon narrowed her eyes with Turtle.

"What are you doing?" Turtle asked.

"Sense I'm board, what if we make a spot where we could put all of our scrolls?" Sora said.

"So like a library?" Moon asked, tilting her head.

"Sure!" She said smiling.

Turtle shrugged and said, "Why not." Before getting a rock before chipping at the wall with Sora.

Moon also went over to the wall, and picked up a rock. She traced a hole before chipping away.

*Time skip*

"What time it is?" Turtle asked.

Sora put down her rock, and peaked her head out the waterfall and then went back to the holes they were making. "It's around 4:30." She said.

Moon took a step back. They had chipped at the wall for around 2 hours, and they had chipped 4 holes, and they all were working on one more.

"We should probably finish the hole were working on before heading to the school again." Moon said.

The other two nodded.

"Kinkajou and Qibli are probably tearing up the school by now." Turtle shuddered.

"Or the that's what the teachers are going to them." Moon shuddered.

"We should hurry up." Sora said.

The three nodded, and started chipping away faster then before.

It took about 30 minutes, but they all finished the holes in the wall, making a total of 7 holes in one day.

"That took a bit." Turtle said.

Sora nodded. "Now we just need scrolls."

After a moment of thinking, Moon said, "Okay, this is cruel, but we could steal scrolls from people we don't like so we get scrolls, and they get embarrassed by Tsunami?"

"That is cruel." Turtle said, but then grinned. "But I can think of some dragons I would love to have embarrassed."

Sora smiled, and nodded. "Me too!"

"Just one problem though." Moon began.

'Tsunami' Sora and Moon thought in unison, and guessed that Turtle was thinking the same thing.

Turtle sighed. "If we get caught by any of the teachers, we'll get embarrassed."

"And also, we would be stealing." Sora said. "Also, if a ton of scroll are just lost suddenly by multiple students, then it will seem suspicious."

"Well before we get into this, we still need to put in the scrolls we brought." Turtle pointed out.

"Good point." Moon said, and turned to Sora. "How many scrolls did you bring from home?"

"I brung, I think 6 scrolls." Sora said. "What about you guys?"

"I brang about 10 scrolls." Moon said.

"I brang 7 scrolls." Turtle said.

"So that's around 23 scrolls already. That should fill up about 3 and a half shelves." Moon said, counting on her claws.

Sora squinted at the shelves. "The shelves might look better if we line it with wood, and put some it. It would probably look better, and would be better for the scrolls."

"Yeah." Turtle agreed. "But we should probably do it tomorrow morning, sense as said earlier, Kinkajou and Qibli are most likely tearing up the school because who knows what."

"Yeah." Sora said. "Also, can we meet up here instead of the ledge? I mean we would just go here anyway, and if one of us gets here early, then they can just read or work on the library."

"Sure!" Turtle and Moon said together.

"Thanks." Sora smiled.

"Anyway, lets go. If somehow Qibli and Kinkajou aren't doing anything crazy that involves us, then we'll head to the library." Turtle said.

"Okay." Sora said, walking out of the waterfall, and flying toward Jade mountain.

Moon also went out of the cave, and flew toward Jade mountain, followed by Turtle.

They flew to Jade mountain, and flew in though the sky hole to see Kinkajou, Qibli, Umber, and Winter being dragged along with the group.

Moon flew down to the group.

"Oh, Moon!" Kinkajou, Qibli, and Umber said in unison.

"Hi." Moon said, landing on the ground.

"Helloooo Turtle!" Kinkajou said. 'TURTLEEEEEEE!!!!'

"Hi Kinkajou." He said.

"So what were you guys doing out of school?" Umber asked curiously.

"We met up with Sora. We all like to do outside activities." Turtle said, not giving them the full truth.

Kinkajou seemed like she was about to ask if she could join, or what they did, but before she could do so, Umber said, "I'm glad that Sora made friends!" But then thought, 'how did she of all people get friends?'

Moon felt her talons stiffen.

"Anyway, did Qibli or Kinkajou do anything crazy while we were gone?" Turtle asked.

"We do not do anything crazy!" Qibli and Kinkajou defended.

'Yeah right.' Every dragon in the group and around them thought.

Umber thought for a second. "Well they angered Glory and Tsunami again."

Turtle and Moon stiffened at that.

"Uh, did Glory and Tsunami forgive them yet?" Turtle asked.

"Oh, they'll never forgive them for what they did, but Tsunami isn't attacking them anymore." Umber said, thinking about the incident. (that I cannot describe because you seriously don't want to know)

"They, uh ########################################################." Umber explained.

Moon's eye twitched at what the two did.

"Why?" Turtle said quietly. "Why do you do this?"

"It wasn't THAT bad." Kinkajou said.

Moon and Turtle slowly turned their heads to Kinkajou.

"I'm starting to get scared at what Kinkajou's definition of 'crazy' is." Turtle said.

"That is even worse then what you did for the..." Moon coughed. "Rainwing incident."

The nearby Rainwings stiffened at Moon saying that.

"Again it wasn't that bad!" Kinkajou said.

"YOUR THE ONE TO TALK!!" All of the Rainwings in the area and Glory from the floor above, said.

"So, what's everyone's favorite color again?" Moon asked.

"Mine is amber." Umber said.

"OH, THERE YOU ARE QIBLI AND KINKAJOU!!!" Glory hissed, jumping down, and tackling Qibli.

Kinkajou and Qibli ran off screaming.

"My favorite color is blue." Winter grumbled, ignoring the two.

"Mine is cyan." Turtle said, also ignoring the two screaming.

Moon nodded.

"I'm going to head to the library." Turtle said, "See ya."

"I also need to go to the library." Moon said, heading in the library's direction with Turtle.

"See ya!" Umber called, before watching Kinkajou and Qibli getting chased around.

Moon and Turtle walked to the library in silence, and walked inside.

"Moon and Turtle?" Starflight guessed.

"Yep." Turtle said.

Sora was sitting in her normal spot, on the ledge next to a leaf window, but other then that there was no one else there.

'I should probably looked up dreamvisters from this morning.' Moon thought, heading over to Starflight.

"Uh, do you have a scroll on dreamvisters?" Moon asked quietly.

"Why?" Starflight asked, thinking about Scarlet.

"Just curious."

"We have a scroll on animus touched objects, and it should have dreamvisters in it." Starflight said, pulling out a scroll, and handing it to Moon.

"Thank you." She said quietly before flying up to the ledge, and opened the scroll.

Moon dragged her talon against the scroll until she hit the section on dreamvisters.

Moon read the section (I don't remember what is in the scroll) about dreamvisters, and then the voice said, 'Read the section on Fathom.'

'Why?' Moon thought back.

'Just do it.'

Moon narrowed her eyes, and read the section on Fathom. 'Huh. I wonder what they enchanted to get rid of Darkstalker.'

'It was a bracelet.' The voice said suddenly.

'What?' Moon thought.

'It was a bracelet. A wrist cuff. Enchanted to put me to sleep for eternity.' The voice said.

'What are you saying?' Moon asked.

'What I'm saying is, nice to meet you Moon, my name is Darkstalker.' The voice said.

It took all of Moon's will not to drop her scroll.

'That's not possible!' Moon thought.

'Well I'm here right now, aren't I?' Darkstalker said.

'W-Where are you anyway?'

He sighed. 'That, I do not know. Somewhere dark, cold. I sometimes feel a breeze, and eat a few mice, but that's it. But I cannot move. I can only... Think.' He let out a chuckle. 'It makes really boring one-sided conversations.'

'Can't you just use your magic to get yourself out of there? It says in the scroll that you were an animus, other wise you would not have been able to make the dreamvisters.' Moon thought.

'That's the thing.' He said. 'I... Can't. I was too smart for my own good, and decided to put all my magic into an object. I could still cast my spells, but the magic would just not be inside of me.'

'So you need your talisman.' Moon thought.

'Yes.' Darkstalker said. 'So, Moon, will you help me?'

Moon's scroll fumbled out of Moon's claws, earning a glance from everyone in the library. "Sorry." She muttered, picking up the scroll, flipping back to the page she was on.

'I'm sorry Darkstalker, but you had to do something to get in the state your in.' Moon thought.

'Do I seem evil to you?' Darkstalker thought.

'People can be evil but seem nice.' Moon responded.

'But I'm not evil!'

'Then why are you stuffed who-knows-where?' Moon thought back. 'I'm not helping you, at least not right now.'

Darkstalker sighed. 'At least let me show you what it looks like in case you see it.'

'I don't exactly have a choice, do I.' Moon thought.

Darkstalker thought of the talisman. It was a scroll with a black leather cover. It also had the engravings of a silhouette dragon, facing toward the book, with it's wings spread out, and it's head down to the right. It's tail was also slightly curled.

'Kay, got it, now can you please let me read in peace?' Moon thought.

'Sense you said no, I am going to keep on annoying you until you say yes.' Darkstalker stated.

'See! I knew you were evil!' Moon hissed internally.

'Ha ha.' He said sarcastically. 'Oh look is that a sloth? LOOK, IT'S A SLOTH!!!'

Moon put the animus touched item scroll back where she saw Starflight take it from, and took out a scroll she checked out yesterday, and flipped to the last page she was on, and began reading.

~----------------------~

*time skip about an hour*

Moon yawned, and looked out the leaf window. It was about 6:00. "I'm going to get dinner, want to come?" She asked Turtle and Sora.

"Sure." Turtle said, closing his scroll, and flying down.

Sora nodded, and flew down, stretching .

The trio began to walk out of the library, when Starflight said, "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" They said, before walking to the main hall, and flying to the prey center.

There was about half of the students in the prey center, all crowded around a spot in the middle.

'What are they fighting about?'

'Go! Beat him up!'

'Oof, that looks bad.'

'When are the teachers going to show up?'

'Should I tell the teachers?'

Moon got flooded with thoughts. She rubbed her forehead.

"Are you okay?" Sora asked quietly, with concern.

Moon gave a week smile, and then nodded, walking over to the circle, tilting her head.

Before they could reach the circle, a Nightwing with a few scratches and bite marks, ran out of the circle of dragons, and ran to the dorm caves, and then followed by some Nightwings that weren't harmed.

After that, all the dragons went back to what they were doing, most of them a bit surprised that no teacher showed up during the fight.

"I think that there was a fight." Moon said, taking a dead animal, and sitting down at one of the tables.

Sora also took an animal before sitting down. "I wonder who it was." She said, taking a bite of her food.

Turtle also sat down with a fish, and took a bite out of it.

There was some chatter around the center, but then a teacher walked in, and as if someone had flipped a switch, everyone went quiet, wondering if anyone was going to tattle.

The teacher was Nerium, but was a blue, showing that she was calm and neutral, who grabbed a coyote, and said, "2 things." loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

A Sandwing that Moon didn't recognize flinched.

"1st." Nerium said. "If you are not going to report the fight, and going to try and cover it up, at least don't make it obvious that something happened."

Multiple dragons exchanged looks.

"Like going quiet as soon as a teacher walks in." Nerium sighed, and bit into the coyote. "2nd. Who was in the fight?"

No one said anything, too afraid to speak.

Nerium raised an eyebrow. "Well?" She said. "Are you going to cover it up, or report it?"

As if the trio read each other's mind, Turtle said with confusion, "Cover up what?" He tilted his head.

"There was a fight, was there not?" Nerium said.

"Wait, there was a fight? When?" Sora asked, also with panic.

"Why would someone even fight? For food? That doesn't make any sense!" Moon said with fake confusion.

Everyone except the teacher gave them weird looks, before a group seemed to realize what they were doing, and one said, "Yeah, when did that happen?"

"We all went quiet because we thought you were Tsunami, sense you are blue right now, and you know how Tsunami can turn out." One said with a shiver, playing along.

Everyone slowly began nod at that, a few also adding a few comments.

Nerium frowned, which made everyone stiffen, but then smiled, and said, "Oh, sorry, I thought something else happened. Be sure to remember this incident, and tell your friends about this. Teacher's can make mistakes! Also, if there is a fight that I learn about, then detention to those people!" She then sat down at a table.

Everyone in the room let out a breath that they didn't realize that they were holding.

"One more thing before I forget." Nerium said.

Moon hissed in a breath.

"You should do a little secret rules, maybe a president, and other shit like that." She said, looking up to the ceiling, tapping her talon against her jaw. "You could do it at the plaza right to the west of Jade mountain that we built but never planned on using. You could do it tonight, maybe 30 minutes from now. I won't tell."

Multiple of the older dragons put on a, 'What the hell?' face.

She must have saw these faces, and said, "What? I'm board, and what better way to get rid of it then to speak my thoughts, and annoy some dragonets? I always wanted to do something like that, so I'm letting you guys do it!" She turned back to the ceiling, saying all her thoughts. "You don't have too participate, but if you do for some reason do that or don't, either way, I suggest you don't tell any staff." Nerium said. "They would tell Tsunami, and....................... Well you can guess....."

'Weird, but logical? Wait, why are we thinking about doing this? ................ I wouldn't mind being president.' A few dragons thought.

There was still a disturbing silence in the center, until-

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" A blur of pink and yellow said. "WHEN I SAY YOU, YOU SAY ME! YOU-"

The blur waited for a response, but then just got silent stares.

"Oh, sorry, somethings going on, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry....." Kinkajou said backing out of the room.

Nerium sighed, and said, "Well enjoy your dinner. I'm leaving." She yawned, and then left the room.

After a while of silence, everyone went back to eating, and chatting with their friends, but none talking about what just happened.

Even thought no one said a word about it, everyone knew.

They were going to the plaza. (About half of them still questioning what just happened.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 596 37
Cleril, Glorybringer, Ripnami, Starspeaker, Moonbli, and Turtlejou all go to Pryhhia Collage. What type of mysteries are they going to uncover? What...
25.8K 229 26
Moon is starting a new year in private school, just like everyone else. This school only opened a month ago, so no one knows anyone. Moon hoped she w...
47.9K 449 25
READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!! (I'm pretending that the Pantalan Stuff didn't happen because we don't even know...
85.8K 995 42
*not active!* What if Moon didn't listen to Qibli during the IceWing NightWing battle? What if she decided to go and talk to Darkstalker, even if she...