Only yours-A Love Till Eterni...

Bởi vwrites__

A story of King and queen loving each other is their number 1 priority. Princess Trishika of Udaipur ties the... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION
AESTHETIC
CHAPTER-1
PARTY-1
Meeting
Shopping
Engagement-1
Engagement-2
Date
HALDI
MEHNDI
SANGEET
BATCHELOR
WEDDING
FIRST NIGHT
RITUAL
OFFICE
MAFIA QUEEN

Party-2

1.1K 127 17
Bởi vwrites__

Advik's POV

She pushed me away and ran from there and a chuckle left my mouth. When I first saw her she was looking breathtaking. Her red saree, her long hairs which were styled, her light brown eyes,her small waste,her purse. It was like I am stalking her.

Her saree

Her hairstyle

Her purse

Few minutes later even I left for downstairs. When I reached there both of our families were looking happy. I went yo them and maa sa asked me.

Maa sa- Do you want to marry Trishika??

I first looked at her and even she was looking at me with all the hopes in her eyes.

Me- Yes maa sa I am ready to marry Trishika.

Then everyone was very happy and I looked at her who was smiling brightly.

Dada sa- I think now I should announce their marriage

Papa sa- Ji papa sa go and announce

Then dada sa went on stage and was ready to announce out marriage.

Dada sa- Ladies and gentleman may I have your attention please I know that you all must be thinking that why there is a sudden party a Raghuvanshi mansion without any occasion but I would like to tell you that today is the biggest occasion. Your king, King of Ajmer Raja(king) Advik Raghuvanshi's marriage has been fixed with the princess of Udaipur Trishika Rajput.

After this everyone started clapping and everyone was very happy.

Soon the party got over and everyone started leaving except Rajput family. I saw Reehan, Anya abd Advika talking to each other with a mischievous smrik on there face but I ignored it and my eyes landed on my soon to be wife who was talking to my chachi and maa sa. She was looking like a angel or I can say my queen.

Her Dada ji- Now I think we all should even leave.

Papa sa- Ji jarror (for sure)..... Tomorrow we all will come to your house to fix the marriage date.

Her Dad- Kyu nhi issi bahana ham phir mil lenga aur bachho ki nayi jindagi ki taraf hamara pehla kadam bhi hoga.

(Why not because of this we all will meet again and it will take tge first step for our children happiness)

Her Dad- Toh aab ham chalta ha

Then everyone started bidding byy to each other and I saw that she was standing alone and it was the right time to talk to her. I was just thinking all this when she saw me. I just told her in sign language to come after me then I started going towards the corridors when I reached there I started waiting for her but when she came she didn't notice me so I slightly pushed her towards me and pinned her to a pillar and caged her.

Her- Ya dekho Ajmer ka raja Udaipur ki rajkumari ka satth kya kar rha ha.

(Look at this what is The king of Ajmer doing with the princess of Udaipur)

Me- So what can I do my soon to be queen is no even looking at me.

Her wrapping her hand around my neck

Her- So eager are we??

Me while wrapping my hand around her waist

Me- Yes we are

Her- I want to tell you something

Me- Ji kahiya

Her- I am very childish

Me- Koi nhi ma Dad banka Sambhal Lunga.

(No problem I will take care like a Dad)

Her- Baat baat pa ro deti ho

(I cry on even small thing)

Me- apni sleeves sa aansu poch dunga

(I will wipe your tears with my sleeves)

Her- Possessive ho

Me- Jealous hona ka mauka he nhi dunga.
(I won't give you a chance to be jealous)

Her- Jeena haram kar dungi

(I will make life miserable)

Me- Tumhara satth haram jindagi bhi manzoor ha

(Even miserable life with you is also acceptable)

Her- Overthinker ho

Me- Sab kuch explain karunga

(I will explain everything)

Suddenly we both heard someone cleaning throat when we looked in the direction from where the voice came we saw none other than Aadvika she was looking at us with a mischievous smrik.

And my soon to be queen ran away from their and and a chuckle left my mouth when I saw her running away.

Aadvika- Bhai are not you very fast.

Me- I know baby before you told me......but first tell me why you disturbed us

Aadvika- Actually I didn't wanted to disturb you both but everyone was looking for you both and I saw you and bhabhi signalling each other.

Me- Then why are you wasting my time let me go

Aadvika- Ya ya whatever and for your kind information you are the one who is wasting my time

Me- Behave I am a king

Aadvika- Even I am a princess for your kind information.

Me- But I am king

Aadvika- I am princess

Me- King

Aadvika- Princess

Anya- Mr king and miss princess please come or our new family members will leave.

Aadvika- Ya cmon let's go

And then we all went there and everyone was ready to leave. She was going to touch the feet to Dadi sa but suddenly dadi sa stepped back and everyone was in shock.

Dadi sa- Trishika aap Ajmer ki hona vali rani you are not allowed to bow down in front to anyone except god.

(Trishika you are going to the queen of Ajmer)

Trishika- Ji dadi sa aab ham aaga sa dhyn rakhanga.

(OK dadi sa now I will take care of it)

Everyone started leaving and before sitting in the car she saw me and I was looking at her with all the love care and affection. She bid byy to me with a smile and I reciprocated it .

Me- Ishq Mohbat deewangi ye bas lafj the,
Jab tum mile to asal me in lafjo ke mayne mile..!

And here our 3 part ends let's see how their love story will go on. I hope you like it please vote.

Words- 985
Votes- 50

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9M 228K 52
"To all the hopeless romantic souls who wholeheartedly believe that destiny weaves the most beautiful love stories, this book is dedicated to your un...
587K 40.7K 72
"𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 - 𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 .." Advika - A wannabe one of the known...
53.9K 4.4K 29
How an arranged marriage feels like when the unhealthy relationships build a barrier between partners. Well this story is about a arranged couple Abh...
61.2K 3.1K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...