The Knights (Honkai Impact x...

By Tim_Kazomi_

Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy a... More

OC Introduction (1)
OC introduction (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement!
A Christmas Special (1)
New Year and Christmas
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

312 14 16
By Tim_Kazomi_

[A/N : I was sick and unwell when writing this, if there's any error here. I'm truly sorry]

[Alan's POV]

I opened my eyes slowly and my sight was greeted by a silhouette figure of a man. He seemed to be holding a sword and his back was facing me just a few meters. Just like every person when they see a stranger, I called him.

"Hello ?" I said.

The man didn't respond to my call and yet the next thing I did was just approach him.

"Hey, who are you ? Are you the one who called me to this weird plac-" My body stopped all of a sudden.

I tried to move but my body wouldn't respond.

'What!'

I tried to move again but it is still the same.

'Did he do this ?'

Finally the silhouette turned around and spoke.

"You have awakened half of your power, bearer of Rebellion." He said.

'What ?!?'

How did he know about Rebellion...

The silhouette turned back again and a massive beam of light hit my eyes.

"Hah!" My eyes open widely.

I breathed in and out for a moment until I realized that I was in the medical room of St. Freya.

"Oh.... The medical room. Right, I passed out earlier due to battling the combining Emperor... And it made me and Kaito went all out and fainted." I said.

The room is empty, it's just myself here.

In a sudden i felt the incident that occured years back played in my mind. The incident where i had no choice but to do anything to survive by kyself before Cocolia found me.

"Can't believe that i made it....." I muttered.

The medical room door opened as I saw who it was. It's Kiana.

"Alan! You're awake!!" She said in relief and rushed to my crib.

"How long was i out ?" I asked her.

"7 hours long. Others are worried sick about you, even me." Kiana added.

I chuckled for a second.

"Didn't know that you are worried about me too, you said that i was such an annoying guy and doesn't have to be worried" I remembered that time while me and Kiana were in the mall and she said that i dont have to be worried due to me got a scratch wound after playing games in arcade.

"Hey! I was joking that time and seeing you who almost got killed worries me either" She stammered.

"I guess, I should be thankful for you worrying about me" I thanked.

"You better be" She said again.

"Anyway, i assume that Kaito is in the next room and Mei is with her for most of the time worrying about him" Yup, that is my guess.

"Yes, your assumptions are entirely correct," Kiana answered.

Come on Mei just confessed to him already.....

"It was easy. So, how is Kaito's condition ?" I asked.

"He has not awakened yet. Also, Himeko was curious about the phenomenon that happened to you" Kiana said something that took me by surprise.

"Himeko ?"

"Yeah, when you were fighting before. You and Kaito's body signature changed drastically and even there's a shade of aura coming out from both of you." Kiana said.

"I see."
"I felt weird tho" I added.

"Weird ? What's weird ?" Kiana looked at me and asked.

"When I was at my limit. I felt my body snapped like it tries to awaken something deep inside me but i didn't feel a thing except a little bit of strength that eventually helped me defeat the thing"

"The Hybrid Emperor ?"

"Yeah, and not just that, before I woke up and I saw a silhouette of a man. he talks to me saying that I have awakened half of my power, not just that, he even knows about me wielding the Rebellion," I explained.

"Alright, that sounds weird," She finally said it.

"My question is, how does that man know about me being the wielder of Rebellion"

"That's... A question that I wanna ask you too ?" Kiana murmured.

I just sighed with all of the questions circling in my head. Who is that man ? Does he know me ? Is it my ancestors ? Or is it my guardian ? I don't know... The more i ask it , the more confused i get.

"Alan!!"

I snapped out from my thoughts.

"Sorry, were you saying something ?" I checked again.

"You were spacing out. You should get some rest... You're clearly tired with the fatigues slowly creeping to your head" Kiana pointed at my head.

Maybe what she's said is right. I'm just tired that's all or am I ?

You're tired. I can say it.

"Huh ?"

Maybe it's just her guess.

"It's not my guess," She said again.

What ? How ?
"Your face says it all" She continued again.

"You learnt it from Kaito haven't you?" I looked at her with a blank look.

"Yeah"

"Knew it! Either way maybe you're right. Maybe I really am tired after all" I said.

"Then rest. I can speak to Principal about your condition tomorrow" She added.

"That'll be very helpful," i said again.

I laid down and adjusted my body so it feels comfortable.

"Kiana"

"Hm ?"

"Would you mind accompanying me for the night ?"

"Eh ?!!" She was surprised.

"Come on! I accompanied you when you were having a nightmare before... If you don't want it to feel weird just consider this as a payment for me accompannying you yesterday" I said.

There was a hint of doubt in her expression until,

"Alright, i will but if you do something weird to me, i'll kick you in the nuts" She threatened.

"Kiana... How could you say that... I'm an honest and good man" I say, earning a blank expression from her, and that is because her brain didn't get a single word from what i'm saying.

"Like hell I would do that. I still have a pride that I have to keep" I told her.

"Alright but the words that I said before still count! Remember, "she said again.

"I know Tuna!"

She went to the sofa near my crib and laid down there trying to find a comfortable position.

"Night, Alan," She said.

"Goodnight" I said and closed my eyes.

[Timeskip]

Everything went back to normal after that Exam. Kaito and I can finally continue our duty and not to mention Mei who insisted on taking care of Kaito after that incident, afraid that he would sometimes do something that hurt himself. She really denied her feelings and the fact that she loves Kaito eh, also Theresa commanded all the Valkyries to search for the 4 gems plus after a few weeks rest Theresa ordered us for a mission in New Zealand. A mission to retrieve the Gem of Desire.

"Man, it's just a few weeks and we are already sent to  mission" I scoffed.

"We're Valkyries or Knights... Either way we have to fight Honkai Alan. How could you forget that ?"

"I know... But I still feel like I wanna rest" I leaned onto the Hyperion's wall.

"Quit you're laziness Pizza freak" She scowled.

"You're no different from running off classes and took a stroll in the city discreetly" I spat back earning a pained groan from her due to the word that i'm saying is all facts.

"How dare...... you use... my own spell against me...." She said.

"Maybe because you are a really predictable person, Second lieutenant" I said with a smug smile.

Also Kiana has been pointed out as a second lieutenant, i didn't believe it at first but when Himeko approved it. I am asking myself whether this is a dream or reality.

"You-"

"Cut it out Kiana" Kaito walked onto us.

"Oya ? Didn't expect you to come toward us Kaito" I said.

"We're approaching our destination. Get your gear ready, i'll inform the rest" Kaito walked back to inform other.
"Alright Captain" I jokingly said.

[New Zealand, 3rd POV]

We landed in front of a building that looks abandoned.

"We arrived at Alpha target's place Major Himeko"

"Affirmative Kaito. According to Shicksal the gem of desire should be inside the mansion. Proceed with caution and do your best to not split up unless you all doesn't have any choices" Himeko said through the comms.

"Copy that, Team V out" And Kaito cut his comms.

"So, what did Major Himeko say ?" Mei asked him.

"Proceed with question and try not to split up, even in a tight situation"

"Just that ? Well, looks like this mission is going to be a walk in the park" Kiana clicked her pistols.

"Walk in the park my ass. You often got split up from us which ended up being rescued by one of us and I held the record of rescuing you the most" Alan scoffed earning a shocked look from Kiana.

"Wait, you all consider saving me as a competition ?" Tuna asked.

"That is just Alan" Kaito giving a deadpanned look to him while Mei just had a worried smile and a blank stare for Bronya.

"Let us not waste more time and march into the mansion," Mei suggested.

"Affirmative" Bronya nodded.

With that everyone rushed inside in order to find the Gem.

They beat and killed all the zombies that lurk insides although Himeko said that try not to split up but its impossible to find the Gem with this method so they have no choice but to split up.

[Kaito's POV]

We split up and I kept on searching from room to room, hallways to hallways slicing any Zombies that got in my way until I stumbled onto one room where I saw a person on a wheelchair. I noticed that there's no Honkai infection on its body. Slowly I approached the figure and let out a small voice.

"Sorry to interrupt but what are you doing in this place ? It's not safe here" I said.

"Ah, sorry but I lived here" The person turned around it turns out to be a girl.

"Live in this kind of environment with zombies and Honkais lurking ?" I asked.

"I know and let me introduce myself first. My name is Wendy and I assume that you are a Valkyrie. It's rare to see Shicksal hired a male Valkyrie" She said and her words has a hint of amazement.

"I'm a knight to be exact, anyway I'll escort you out of here. It's too dangerous even with a gem still inside this place especially with your condition like this" I calmly said trying not to make the girl scared.

I put Yamato on my belt and grabbed the Wheelchair handle trying to escort her out.

"A gem ? You mean by the Gem of Desire ?" She asked me.

How did she know about the gem ? Don't tell me that she is-

"How did you know ?" I asked by surprise.

"It is because that the Gem is inside of me" She said the word with a smile that confused me.

"Inside of you ? You mean that it is planted deep inside your body ?" I asked her again.

"Correct" She said.

The comms on my ear buzzed.

"Command to Kaito." Himeko spoke

"This is Kaito," I replied.

"You've found the target. Good job" Himeko spoke again.

"You didn't give us any intel about the Gem being inside of her Major.
"I was about to inform you a few seconds ago but the radar on your surroundings detected the target. Anyway let me tell you the info regarding Wendy. She was Shicksal's Oceania branch best Valkyrie of his generation and 3 years ago, the Oceania branch implanted the Gem of Desire inside her. The aim was to mix the gem with her body to achieve Herrscher Grade Powers." Himeko explained.

"I think i already guessed the results about that experiment" I looked at Wendy when her eyes met mine she mustered a sad frown.

A silence came up from me due to what happened to Wendy. Shicksal decided to plant that Gem and took something valuable from her.

I pressed the comms and informed the others also I sent my location.

[Timeskip]

Everybody is here, Mei quickly checks Wendy's condition, Bronya messes with her digital screen, Kiana seems to think about something, and for Alan and I we're still talking with Himeko through comms.

"Major Himeko, is there any chance to separate the Gem from her ?" Alan asked.

"Unfortunately no" Wendy chimed.

"If the gem got separated from my body... I'm afraid I will die because it is stable inside of me. It acts like a core, "she said.

"Dammit" I said under my breath.

"We can't do anything from here..." Alan sighed.

"But if there's a slightest chance of removing it without killing you, will you still take it ?" Kiana spoke now.

"I will, besides i want to walk again and feel the outside without being stuck in this wheelchair" She said again.

"I believe we Shicksal will find that chance" Bronya said now.

"Bronya-chan..." Mei softly said.

"The Bronya believes that Subject Wendy can walk again and won't die" She said.

Looking at her statement everyone smiled.

"Of course. We just gotta believe right ?" Mei smiled.

"That's right!!" Kiana exclaimed.

Wendy looked at Bronya and smiled.

"Alright, and thank you..."

"Bronya" Bronya now spoke.

"Ok, thank you Bronya," She recalled.

"Major Himeko, we await your orders" Now Alan spoke to the comms.

"Bring her to St. Freya" Himeko said.

Alan looked at me and mustered a 'you heard her' motion.

"Alright, let's escort Wendy out of here and call for our extraction." I commanded.

"Let the Bronya take care of that. Project Bunny 19C!" Bronya summoned Project Bunny and lifted up Wendy.

"Wahhh!!!" Surprised Wendy.

"Hey! Bronya, can I sit or ride on your Project Bunny next time ?" Kiana asked.

"Nyet! It is forbidden for Idiotka!" Bronya declined.

"Wha- How come ?!!"

"The Idiotka can walk and doesn't need any help" The twin drill braided girl said.

"Just walk like us Kiana-chan. It's better for your body and health" Mei laugh lightly.

"Mou!!! Why can't I sit on Project Bunny too!!" Kiana continued her grump.

I just looked at those three before my attention changed to Alan who has gone silent.

"Something's wrong ?" I asked him.

"Ah, nothing." He immediately replied and walked past me but I felt something was not right.

Throwing that mind aside I followed him and we all made our way out.

"The battleship will arrive in 4 minutes," Mei informed.

"Well, we got some time to kill then" Alan immediately sat down.

I just stood up and looked around, even abandoned this place is quite beautiful after a while i looked at Wendy and Bronya who seems to be talking and accidentally heard something,

"Bronya-Onee chan what happened to your legs ?" Wendy asked.

"This occurred due to an accident a long time ago and due to that The Bronya had to use these Robotic legs in order to walk '' She expained.

"The Bronya once used a wheelchair also" She added.

Wendy sadly smiled.

"But, Bronya-Onee chan lost her legs after that right ?"

"Yeah, The robotic legs helps The Bronya to gain balance and walk but The Bronya believes that Wendy could fly and walk again" I can feel the determination through her eyes.

"Still... If we are forced to let out the gem. Wendy still died" Kiana muttered.

"But I believe there is another way," I chimed.

"Even if the slightest chance appears it'll be impossible" Now Alan came.

"It's alright.... I already accepted my fate" Wendy said but her face wears a sad emotion.

"Wendy..." Kiana muttered.

"Let's just pray for what's coming on the removal part. I just hope that you can recover and walk again" Alan spoke to her trying to fix the sad situation.

"After that, The Bronya perhaps can show you around St. Freya or other places" Bronya said.
"In that case, I'll join. I know a bunch of stores that sell good foods" Kiana shouted.

[Timeskip]

The landing zone has changed into an empty field just outside of the building and its been 10 minutes since Himeko's last comms.

"Phew...I can't wait to get back," Kiana muttered.

"Me either, i still have some business"

"You mean that by reading Poetries again eh, Kaito ?" She said with her teasing smug.

"Yeah, atleast i gain some knowledge of old words rather than fantasize about becoming something powerful and become overpower" I spatted back.

"Guah!!! mumumu... Mei-senpai!!!...Kaito bullied me..." Kiana slowly went to Mei and hugs her.

"Shh... It's ok" Mei caressed Kiana;s head.

"And the Mother daughter again" Alan commented.

I sighed looking at the scenery, I feel like this kind of situation is really weird one side its annoying but other thing its normal like i don't know why. I pressed my earpiece to talk to Himeko,

"Major Himeko. How long until Hyperion is here again?"

There was no answer.

"..."

"Major Himeko"

"Sorry Kaito, but i'm afraid that she won't respond to you for a moment"

This voice... It can't be...

I quickly turned my gaze to Bronya but her armor changed into a black and red one as she immediately grabbed Wendy and Mei making them unconscious.
"Release her Bronya!!" Kiana charged forward but Bronya aims Project Bunny's cannon towards her but soon Alan pushed Kiana aside but the explosion caused both of them to faint.

"Bronya!! Stop!!!" I jumped and about to unsheathe Yamato but to no avail Bronya choked me with project Bunny.

"Bronya... Snap out of it... Cocolia is controlling.... You...."

I feel my breath slowly shortened and my vision went blurry until all i see is dark and pitch black.

[To Be Continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 640 23
Zero. Being the idiot that he can be sometimes, tried to find his way back to the universe where his Master in the fourth Murder Death Kill, Belfast...
8 3 4
Saitama McGarrett was just a normal child, but he carried a big secret: he was the love child of the Symbol of Peace, All Might. After his mother was...
63 2 9
After a horrible incident at just 8 and 9 years old, Izuku and Katsuki are forced out of their home and onto the streets. Soon after they become vigi...
54.6K 1.2K 29
ON INDEFINITE HIATUS 《■ □ ■ □》 Six. That was the number of months that had passed since Noah came to Saint Freya as a Valkyrie. He had no memories of...