MAFIA STEPBROTHER (BTS FF)

Da foxeyes42

This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but... Altro

A/N
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTIONS 2
PART 1
HOUSE TOUR
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
HOUSE TOUR 2
HOUSE TOUR 3
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
ANOTHER INTRODUCTION
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20

PART 15

492 10 0
Da foxeyes42

Previously:-

??- What are you doing here? He ask.

I look at the door and saw......

At Kim mansion

I turn to look at the door and see Jungkook was standing there. I look at the controller and look back at him.

Luna- We're making a BBQ. Wanna join? I said blankly.

Jungkook glare at me coldly and look at taehyung.

Jungkook- Hyung, why did let her get in here? This is our gaming room. He whined.

I turn to taehyung, he seems to be calm about it.

Taehyung- Well, you guys had to go somewhere and left me here. So, I ask her to play games with me. I was bored tho. He said.

I turn to Jungkook once again and saw he glaring at me. I just shrugged my shoulder. Then taehyung poke my hand. I look at him, he was signaling for me to continue. We just continue playing, not caring about Jungkook who was still standing at the door. Soon, I win the game. Taehyung sigh heavily.

Taehyung- I was about to win. You can't snatch the ball like that. That's the wrong way to play it. He start to argue about it.

We're actually playing FIFA and I just snatch the ball from his player at the last few seconds then win for 4-2 scores. I put down the controller and ready to argue back.

Luna- How come it was wrong? Did you see that I get yellow card or it was signify as a fault? No, I didn't get any of it. So, don't even try to fool me. I've been playing this game for years now. I argue and kinda glaring at him.

Taehyung was totally flabbergasted, seeing me suddenly argue with him. Usually y/n won't do it cause for her it was such a waste of time. I look at him and start mocking him.

Luna- What?? What are you going to say now?? "That's the wrong way to play it." I've been playing it for years now and I know everything about this game. So, if you're trying to fool me. I'm sorry it's not gonna work. I argue while mocking him like a literal kids.

I don't care if anyone seeing it a bit weird cause I argue back. Because for me, if you're start to argue with me, I'll fight back no matter what till I won the argument. I look at taehyung frozen state and poke his left shoulder.

Luna- Hey, what's wrong?? Are you even here?? I ask while poking his shoulder and waving my hand Infront of his face.

He blink a few times and look at me.

Taehyung- How did you know playing this game?? He ask suddenly.

Luna- I have a big brother and this was his favorite game. We've been playing it pretty often and make a bet over it. I said simply.

Taehyung- Ouh, wanna make a bet for the next match? He ask with a mischievous face.

Luna- Deal. I said.

Luna- But now I want to rest. The medicine have give an effect by now. I said.

Taehyung nodded and immediately help me to go to my room. Once we get inside, he sat me down my bed and walk out of the room. I take my phone out of my pocket and put it on the bedside table. When I was about to lie down, someone barged into my room. I look over and it's Jungkook.

Luna- What now? I ask.

Jungkook- Why do you want from us??? Why did you start to get closer with taehyungie hyung?? He ask furiously.

Luna- I want nothing. I said simply.

Jungkook- You liar. I know that you want to take our money, our wealth. You, as a gold digger you are, I know that you'll be doing everything just to take our wealth. He said while smirking.

Luna- Why should I take your wealth?? I've got it all on my own. I said.

Jungkook- Liar. I know that you're trying to get closer to taehyungie hyung just for money. You little leech. He said while smirking.

Luna- I'm not trying to get closer to him. He's the one that ask me to play game with him. I'm just joining. If you're so afraid that I would take away your brother, so why don't you play with him instead?? So, he doesn't need to ask me to be his play mate. I said.

Luna- Now, can you kindly get out of my room?? I wanna rest. I said sarcastically.

Jungkook- Huh, rest. As if you did not have much rest before. Yah, stop pretending to be sick. I know that you're not sick at all. You're just wanting an attention from everyone. Tsk, attention seeker. He scoffed.

Luna- What is wrong with your eyes? Does it looks like I was pretending?? Man, I can't even walk right now. I said.

Jungkook- Stop pretending. Get up now. I know you can. He said while smirking.

Luna- Then what? If I fall down, do you want to risk it all?? Do you want dad to see you was standing here while I was at the floor?? Do you want him to think the worse of you??? Do you want that?? I ask.

Jungkook- If you don't want to get caught lying, just say that.. You don't need to threaten me like that. He scoffed.

Luna- Enough, get out of my room already kid. I said.

Jungkook- Who did you call KID?? He ask darkly.

Luna- You. I called you kid. Now, get out of my room before I call dad. I said.

Jungkook- Behave yourself and remember, he is MY dad. He's not your dad. Your dad have gone for a long time ago. Remember that your just a stranger that comes into my family searching for some sort of sympathy. You and your mom, pathetically come in here and try to act like you're one of the family member meanwhile you guys are nothing but an attention seeker and the gold digger that tried to live in someone else life. What a leech you're?? He said with the smirk on his face.

I look at him darkly and immediately take a hold of his collar. Since I was sitting on the bed, he was forcedly bending down forward to make the same level eye contact. I look at him deadly in the eye.

Luna- Don't involve MY MOTHER in this argument. And for your information, I know why did you guys behave like this. Here let me tell you a story. A long time ago, there is a family that only have one man as dad and his 7 kids. The kids have no mom and one day, the dad fall in love with one women. Then they got married. His sons was so happy that they got a new family member just like 1+1 offer. You buy one, you get one free. The kids was so happy to get a new STEPmom and a new STEPsister. Till ONE day, suddenly, their STEPmom and STEPsister was stabbing behind their back. Those TWO LEECH has took so much money and their STEPmom has taken a few of the dads wealth at a few states. The family was so devastated and their dad was about to went through the bankruptcy but there is one young business women that help him to get on his feets and fixing his business. Then they become a business partner. The dad has forgot all the things that happened and move on but this kids STILL hold the grudge over that TWO LEECH and hoping that they can give the price that the TWO LEECH needed to pay. That's all. That's the end of the stories. I start to tell him their past incident with a smirk on my face.

While I was telling the story, jungkooks eyes a bit wide, knowing that the story was about them. I just smirk in satisfied and let go of jungkooks t-shirt collar. He look at me in shock.

Jungkook- H-how d-did you know that?? He ask while stuttering.

Luna- How can I not know about it when I AM the young business women that help YOUR DAD? Remember here, I don't care if you want to disrespect me but don't involve my mom in it. From now on, try to be grateful I have help YOUR DAD to fix his business or you would have been a beggar by now. If it's not because of me, you wouldn't have live the luxury life that you have right now. I warned him while smirking.

Jungkook- N-no. I don't believe that. You're liar. He tried to deny while stuttering at first.

Luna- Fine. Go ask YOUR DAD instead. I said while smirking.

He immediately dash out of my room.

Haish..... Now, I've suddenly become a storyteller.... I thought.

I sigh and lie down to sleep cause arguing with Jungkook totally has took all of my energy.

<Time Skip>

I being woken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and saw mom. She was smiling at me. I sit up slowly while she help me. I yawn.

Mom- Let's eat dinner. She said while smiling.

I turn to look at the clock and back at mom while nodding my head. She help me get up and we went out towards dining room. When we're in dining room, I saw everyone was there. Mom sat me down on my place and sat down on her place then we began to eat. While eating, dad suddenly spoke.

Dad- Y/n, after dinner, bts got a tutor session. Wanna join? He ask.

Mom- Ish, honey. She's not well yet. Let her rest. She said.

Luna- It's fine mom. And I would like to join. I don't think I would like to use my sickness as an excuse to skip any learning session. I said simply.

Dad- Okay, then. After this, were going to library. He said while nodding.

I just nodded and continue to eat. After I'm done, I sat there drink some water while waiting the other to finish eating. Mom gave me some medicine to eat. I eat it, drink some water and look at dad. He nodded walks to me to help me walk upstairs. When we walk passed my room, I tap his hand. He look at me.

Luna- My stationery and phone. I said.

He nodded and went in my room. I just take my backpack that was on the side of my bed at the floor and took my phone with me. After that, we walk to the third floor and went library. He sat me down on one couch and walk away. While walking, he speak to namjoon.

Dad- Joonie, look over them. Need anything call me. He said.

Namjoon just nodded and start to teach us. Suga, hoseok and jimin was in different course, so they just study on their own. After awhile, I was looking at the white board. It's not that I don't understand any of it or I was zoning out. It's just I've been looking at the question that namjoon was writing. Then he turn around and look at me.

Namjoon- Y/n, you seems like to zone out for a moment now. Do you understand what I've been teaching?? He ask.

I just nodded simply.

Namjoon- If that so, why don't you solve this question. He said.

I notice that Jungkook was smirking. I just nodded and get up slowly. Suddenly Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook- Faster bitch. Are you getting up slowly cause you didn't know the answer? He mock.

Luna- Yeah I don't know how to solve it. Would you like to be a gentleman and answer it for me instead? I said sarcastically.

Jungkook- Why should I? Hyung ask you to that, not me. He defended.

Luna- Then shut the fuck up and be patient. It's not like you're going to help me walk anyways. I said while glaring at him and went to the white board.

I was supporting myself on the white board and answer it in just 30 seconds. By the time I turn around, I saw everyone's eyes were wide seeing the white board that full with my hand writing. The question needed a few formula to solve it. So, it's not shocking to see the white board full with the solving formula. I clap my hands and everyone immediately clearing their throat. Namjoon look at me.

Namjoon- Good, y/n. The answer is right. He said while walking bearing the white board.

I nodded and went back to the couch. I continue to write more notes.

<Time Skip>

We were done with our tutor session. I was about to get up with my bag but someone reach out his hand. I look up and saw taehyung. I just hold his hand and we walk downstairs to my room. When we inside, he sat me down on my bed and stand there. I look at him up and down.

Luna- What are you looking at? I ask coldly while putting my bag on the floor.

Taehyung- Can you teach me math from now on?? I kinda bad at it. He said.

Luna- Why should I?? Namjoon can help you instead. I said coldly.

Taehyung- Why were like this?? Earlier, you was just fine playing game with me. Now, you don't even want to talk to me. He said while frowning.

Luna- Well, earlier, you said there is no one since they are going somewhere. And right now, they are here. So why don't you just ask your brother to help you instead?? Why you need to ask for my help?? Why me?? I ask.

Taehyung- Cause I wanted to be close to you. He said.

Luna- And why is that?? It's not like I did give you anything to make you behave like this. I said.

Taehyung- Cause I've accepted you. I've accepted you as my sister. He admitted.

Luna- And?? What it have to do anything with me?? Accepting me doesn't mean you need to be so close to me. Just do your daily life routine. Hang out with your brother, play game with them and study with them. You don't need to be 24/7 with me. I defended.

Taehyung- But I just want to be with you since they didn't accept you yet. Don't you want to bonded? He ask.

Luna- Forget it. If you want to be bonded, go do it with your brother. I don't want to be reason for you guys to fight. I don't mind not having anyone around. I have mom anyway. I said coldly.

Taehyung- But- I cut him off.

Luna- Now sshhh. I want to sleep. I said.

I put my phone on charge and look at him. I just signal him to get out. He sigh and walk out of my room while closing the door. I lay down and sleep.

*LUNA POV END*

AFTER A WEEK

Friday, 4:00 am

*Y/N POV*

I open my eyes and it was dark. I sit up and look around. Then my eyes immediately look at the clock. I look at the time.

Was I sleeping for too long?? I thought.

I look at the day and date. I  was shock to see that I've been sleeping for week now. Then I hear someone spoke.

~ Don't worry.... I just let you rest for sometimes and take over for week~ Luna said.

~ Why would you do that??? Did anyone notice difference???~ I asked.

~ Why would I do that?? You're literally lost your mind after bts talk about Alex. Do you want them to know more about your past?? I just help you to hide it, so no one would ask you about those things... And of course no one notice it... Even though acting like you was totally a burden to me but I did it~ Luna said.

~ Fine... Thank you for taking over... You can rest now~ I said.

~ Okay and remember, don't be mad at mom.. it's not her fault~ Luna said.

~ Okay~ I said.

Then I turn on the lamp on bedside table and try to get up. It seems like I'm fine already. I walk normally to bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and walk out to change my clothes in the closet. I wore a sports outfit since I decided to do some workout since I've been unable on doing it for week now. I do my hair, went to take my phone with me and went towards gym. 

M

y sport outfit

My hairstyle

When I'm there, I open the door, turn on the lights and get inside. I warm up for awhile, set the timer and start my workout. 

AFTER 2 HOURS

When the alarm ringing, I stop my movement, turn off the timer and went to sit on the bench to take a breath. I didn't do the hard core workout or my body might got some type of shock since I didn't workout for a week now. After sometimes, my breathing were back to normal, I get up along with my phone, went to turn off the lights and walk out of the gym. I was thinking about to drink some water but I just don't since it's 6 am already and it's almost time for breakfast. I just went straight to my room, get inside, lock the door, went to take some casual clothes and went to take a shower. After I'm done, I put my sport clothes in the laundry basket and walk to the closet. I do my skincare routine, my hair and went out of my room towards dining room with my phone in my pocket. When I'm in dining room, it's empty, so I just walk to the kitchen and saw mom along with the maids was preparing for breakfast. I just silently went to the island, sat on one chair and whisper to the one of the maids. 

My clothes

My hairstyle

Y/n- It's already wash, isn't it? I whisper while pointing at the fruits. 

She just nodded while smiling. I nodded and mouth thank you. Then I start to eat the fruits while doing some happy dance and happy humming. I think mom heard me so she turn around and jolted when she sees me sitting there. She look at me while patting her chest. 

Y/n- Why?? I ask while still eating the fruits. 

Mom- Why?? When did you get there??? I don't notice you walking in. She said. 

I just chuckle sheepishly while stuffing more fruits in my mouth. I just smile at her. 

Mom- Stop eating the fruits. Look how much you've eaten. She scold. 

I look down and it's already almost half of the bowl. My eyes went wide a bit and look at mom. Then I smile sheepishly. 

Y/n- Sorry but it so yummy. I said.

Mom- I know that fruit is yummy, but think about others too while eating. Look how much have you eaten. It's empty almost half the bowl. Stop eating it. She scold while walk nearing the island. 

Y/n- But you're the one that said that I need to eat more fruit to get better more faster. I said while pouting when she slapped my hand that was reaching to take more. 

Mom- Yes, I've said that but- haih. Okay. I'll buy more of it later. Just stop eating for now. Keep it for others too. She said while taking away the bowl from me. 

Y/n- Okay. I said in defeat.

Y/n- But can I help you with the breakfast? I said while give her my best puppy eyes. 

Mom- No. Go wait in dining room. She said sternly. 

Y/n- Okay. I said lowly and went in dining room. 

I just sit at my place and open my phone. I just checking my phone. Look at every E-mail, chats, everything till I saw dad comes in dining room. I just glance at him, smile and look back at my phone. Dad sat down on his place.

Dad- Morning y/n. He said.

Y/n- Morning dad. I said while shutting my phone.

Dad- you have a check up today right? Will you still going with taehyung? He ask.

By the time he ask, bts come dining room and sat down at their own place.

Y/n- Nope. Today I'll be going alone since I'm recovered already. If you want me to have a partner I'll go with Charles instead. I said simply while side eyeing taehyung.

He was about to talk but I cut him off.

Y/n- No, taehyung. I'll be going on my own. Do  you think that I didn't notice how excited you are when I had a check up? I notice it and it was so obvious that you just wanna skip some classes for the day. I exposed him simply.

He shut his mouth while watching dad's expression changing.

Dad- Really tae?? Is that the reason why you keep on trying to help y/n?? He ask.

Taehyung- No. I sincerely help her. What if she stumble on to something and getting more worst? He defended.

Y/n- I'm just weak, taehyung. Not blind. I said.

Y/n- And today, I'm not that weak anymore. So, I can go on my own and you can attend the class for today. I said while smirking a bit.

He just look at me in disbelieve. I just shrugged and look at mom who was walking dining room to settling down the breakfast. Once it's all set, mom sat down and we start to eat. On the other hand , I notice how Jungkook was glaring at me when I start to tease taehyung. When we're done eating, I just went to my room to take my things to go to the check up since mom won't let me do any work, even washing dishes. When I'm in my room, I take my handbag. Then I put in my phone, mafia phone, wallet, and earpod. After that, I went back downstairs towards main door. While I'm walking towards door, mom came to me.

Mom- Where were you going dear? She ask.

Y/n- I have a check up today mom. I said simply.

Mom- Are you going alone? Where's taehyung? She ask worriedly.

Y/n- Mom, I'm fine. I can go on my own and he can go to the class instead. I said while rubbing mom's right arms to assured her.

Mom- But I'm worried. What if something happened? What if you'r- She don't even finished yet, I already shush her.

Y/n- Sshhh.... No. I'm gonna be fine. Don't worry too much. I've grown up already. I said.

Mom- Okay. She said lowly.

Y/n- I'll get going now. AND I WILL be going with Charles. That means he's driving. Okay? I said and assured her.

Mom- Okay. Take care of yourself. She said while hugging me.

Y/n- You too. See you later. I said while pulling away.

Then I walk while waving at her. She waved back. When I'm outside, I walk to Charles.

Y/n- Oppa, can you drove me to the hospital? I have a check up today. I said.

Charles- Sure. Let's go. He said.

Then he went to the driver side while I went to the passenger side and we off to the hospital. While on our way there, charles oppa suddenly spoke.

Charles- Say, y/n. Don't you think how weird for them to have such spot to do those things to you? He said.

Y/n- Nah. it's not weird for me. I've known who they were actually. I said simply.

Charles- Who are they? I also think that I've seen them before but I couldn't remember. He said while still focusing on the road.

Y/n- They are Bangtan Boys that have been working under mafia king, Mr. Kim. Which is dad. I said. 

Charles- Really??? Woah..... No wonder..... He said in amused.

I just kept quite till we reach hospital. When we're arrived, I get out of the car. Charles oppa will be waiting at the parking lot. I walk in hospital and went straight to the counter to give my appointment card to nurse. Soon, the nurse let me go to the doctor office. I knock on the door, get inside when I heard a faint 'come in' and sit on the chair infront of doctor. 

Doctor- Hello, y/n. How are you today? And are you alone? He ask. 

Y/n- Hi, I'm fine. I actually came with my driver today but he's waiting in the car. I said. 

He nodded and take a blood pressure monitor. He put it on my arm and start the monitor. After that, he wrote down a note, take it off my arm, put it away and take his stethoscope to check my heart beat and breathing. He wrote down some more and put away the stethoscope. Then he look at me. 

Doctor- So, do you feel hurt anywhere such as, body aches, some soreness anywhere or anything else? He ask. 

Y/n- Nope. I felt completely fine. I said.

He nodded, wrote something down and look at me again.

Doctor- Did you do some heavy work today? Like running or carrying things? He ask more.

Y/n- Actually I did. I did some of my workout routine this morning. Why? I said and ask him.

Doctor- What kind of workout did you do? He ask. 

Y/n- 20x2 of push ups, 2 minute of burpees, 2 minutes of jacks, 30 minutes of running on treadmill, 20 minutes of boxing and 20x2 of lounges. I started listing my workout. 

The doctor was looking at me blankly. I just look at him clueless. 

Y/n- What? I ask. 

But he's not answering, so I snapped my finger infront of him. He snapped out of his thought and clearing his throat. 

Doctor- Nothing just...... Did you really do those things after just a week of recovering? He ask. 

Y/n- Yes, why? Am I not supposed to? I ask.

Doctor- It's not like that. It's just that I was shock to hear those since it was just a week. Because most of the people that went through the same as you, might have taken them a little longer to recover. There's even needed a month and half to recover. So I was shocked. That's all. He explain. 

Y/n- Ouh, okay. I said while nodding. 

Doctor- But did any of your wounds start to bleed open tear open? He ask.

Y/n- Not at all. I said.

Doctor- Okay, that's good. That means you can do your routine once again. Just make sure that no sharp things touch your deep cuts. He said.

Y/n- Sure. Leave it to me. I said while nodding.

Doctor- Okay, that's all for today. You can go to the counter to take some pain killers. Eat it if you feel hurt anywhere. He said while smiling.

I nodded and and gets up. I said thanks to him, walk out of his office and wait at the bench near the counter. When the nurse call me, I get up to take the medicine, pay the bills and when to the parking lot, to the exact place that charles text me where he was park. Once I see his car, I went to it and get inside, at the passenger side. Then he look at me. 

Charles- Is everything okay? He ask. 

Y/n- Just fine. And can we go to my mansion first? I need to take at least one of my car to kim mansion since I would have need it. I said. 

Charles- Sure. Let's go. He said. 

Then we off to my mansion. When the security guard saw me, he bow a bit and open the gate. Once we're at the driveway near the main door, I get off the car, went in my mansion and saw one of my maid greeted me. She saw me and immediately bow. I walk near her. 

Y/n- How is it here Mrs. Jeong? Is everything doing good? I ask. 

Mrs. Jeong- Everything is alright y/n. She said while smiling. 

Y/n- That's good to hear. Anyway, I just want to take one of car with me. Can you stay here and take care of this mansion as always? I might have come back sometimes and I want it to stay clean. I said. 

Mrs. Jeong- Sure. She said. 

I just nodded, walk towards upstairs, went in one room that have a thumb print to enter it. Once I get inside, I went to mini rack where I put all of my car keys. I take a one and walk out of the room. I went to oppa's bedroom. I get inside, look around his room and his stuff. It stay clean and organize. I walk in his closet, look through his clothes. I wanna broke down but I can't. I just smile sadly remembering how he use to tease me and care for me. Then I saw one of his pajama that we use to wear it. We got a match pajama and wear it pretty often. I took it and smell his scent on it. I miss him. I took the hoodie and put back the pant since it would be longer and doesn't fit me. Then I took one of his favourite jacket. Then I walk out of his room. I went downstairs, walk outside towards garage. When get into garage, I take a look at my cars, they look pretty dusty. I went to car that I bring the key with me. Try to start the engine and it work. I get off the car again, bend down to the floor and some of my car had a black oil leaking under it. I stand back up and call my bodyguards that was guarding this mansion. 

Y/n- Seojun, daehyun, hyunki. I called. 

Since the garage was bigger, there was an echo in here. So they can hear me clearly. Then three of them came to me and bow. 

Y/n- Can you guys called our private mechanic and take a look of my car? Some of it had a black oil leaking under it. I said. 

Daehyun- Sure miss. He said. 

Y/n- Okay. I will get going now, any update, call charles and tell him. He will inform me. I said. 

Three of them nodded and bow. I just nodded, went in my car and drove out the garage. once charles saw my car, he immediately follow me. Then we off to the mansion. Once I arrived there, I park my car in the garage, went main door and get inside. Then I saw someone was sitting in living room. It was........

TO BE CONTINUE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS........
I'M SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAIT.....
BUT HERE'S THE CHAPTER.....
THANKS AGAIN......
THIS FOR YOU GUYS..........

THAT'S ALL......................

ANNYEONG..............................

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

178K 3.5K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
80.9K 1.7K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...
20.7K 608 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...