๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡.

By -KENWRITESSOMETIMES

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡.
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.

three.

1.7K 85 3
By -KENWRITESSOMETIMES

𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐣. 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 || 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰.

-

                    "You got an eighty three. That's actually really impressive since it's only been two days." I handed Neno back his practice test over the polyatomic ions he had been memorizing for the Chem test next week.

I watched as his face lit up, looking over his practice test with a bright smile on his face. It was cute in all honesty he looked like a kid who had just gotten their favorite toy on Christmas.

"I appreciate you for even doing this with me. Most tutors wouldn't even have took out the time to make up a practice test. I appreciate you, Cici." He got up from his chair and hugged me tightly, the smell of his cologne flooding my nostrils.

When he hugged me I got a feeling that I have never gotten before in my life. And I have hugged many people and none of them gave me this feeling of warmth, it made me feel safe.

"Can we go out and celebrate? I think this calls for celebrating. I have never gotten anything over a sixty five in Chemistry." Neno asked, pulling away from the hug.

We still had lots of work to do.

"We still have to cover the other material which will be the key part of the test. Memorizing the ions was just the first part to understanding this chapter." I expressed.

"Don't be a party pooper."

"You wanna pass the test, right? It'll bump that sixty three you have right on up to at least a seventy five if you get an A." I shrugged.

"We got six days and as you see, I am a very fast learner. So can we please go have some fun? I also want to get to know you outside of school. I know there's a fun side of you..."

Being that it was Thursday we technically did have a nice amount of time before his test that was on Wednesday. I did pick up on the fact that he was a fast learner as well so I guess that he did have a point.

"Where do you even wanna go—"

"That arcade off of Hampton. They got bowling and good ass burgers. Come on, Ci. Have some fun with la' Mar Mar." He shimmied his shoulders.

"Fine, let's go." I rolled my eyes as he jumped up and down excitedly.

Child.

...

I bent down a little and let the bowling ball roll, frowning when I saw that it only hit one of the bowling pins. It was safe to say that I sucked ass at bowling and before today I hadn't been in over five years.

"I'm just good at everything today, huh?" He laughed cockily, going his turn and flexing his nonexistent muscles when he hit all of them.

"Somebody's getting cocky." I coughed.

He placed his bowling ball down in the rack and came to sit down next to me in the booth that were right by the alleys.

"It's true though. I feel like I'm on top of the world you don't even understand. I appreciate you so very much, Cici." He hugged me once again.

I got the same feeling once again.

"It's nothing. It's my job," I smiled as he pulled away.

"Now I want to get to know my mystery woman of a tutor." He changed out of his bowling shoes into his regular ones he wore for the day which were Amiris.

"Know what about me?"

"What interests you, how are you so smart? And how did I never know that you attended my school before you became my tutor?" He asked.

"Learning interests me as nerdy as it sounds. I don't really think I'm that smart. I honestly just get the work done," I fiddled with my fingers as I spoke. I don't know why he made me nervous.

"I'm very involved at McKinley, I don't know how you've never seen me. But then again, you are an athlete and all you notice are other athletes, cheerleaders, and groupies..."

"What do you do at school?" He asked.

"I'm on student council, yearbook, I obviously am apart of the tutoring service. I used to be team manager for the cheer team but that got very messy and I couldn't take it anymore." I said honestly.

That entire cheer team was messy. None of them liked each other and you could tell they didn't just by watching them cheer. I couldn't deal with their attitudes every game so I just quit. It wasn't like I was getting any benefits out of it anyway.

"All nerdy shit. It's okay, Cici. I find it cute." He pinched my cheek, making me roll my eyes with a small smile.

He finds it cute.... hm.

I really think Khayri is fucking up my mind.

"What interests you?" I turned the question onto him.

As much as he wanted to get to know me I wanted to get to know him as well. I had knew his name before I started tutoring him. Everyone knew his name, he was one of our best basketball players at the school.

"Basketball. I could sit around and play basketball all day I don't even need a phone. Then when the seasons over like right now, I spend all of my time on 2k or training." He laughed at himself.

"When did you start playing?" I asked.

"I played little league games when I was like five or something. My parents just kept me in clubs until I got old enough to join an actual team,"

"I became the beast that I am today during middle school though. If it weren't for my middle school couch I would probably be riding the bench right now." He stated.

"I haven't been to a basketball game since like sophomore year. The season starts in about a month, right? Imma have to come see you play." I smiled at him watching his face light up again.

It was the cutest thing ever when something would excite him. His pretty brown eyes would become some bright and big, it made him look really handsome. He would also smile showing all of his teeth when something excited him as well.

"That would be great. Imma have to get you a T shirt made." He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and began to do something on it.

"A T shirt? What you mean?"

"Imma get you a T shirt that says 'Neno's' Biggest Supporter' on it. Then in the back imma have my number on it with my last name at the top, like my jersey.."

"I am not your biggest supporter."

"Not yet. After this first game you will be." He shrugged nonchalantly, stretching out before getting up from the booth.

There were a few things I caught myself liking about him but one of the things I liked the most was how self confident he was. He never seemed to talk down on himself. Well, besides chemistry.

"Come on, nerd. It's still a school night and it's almost eight. Don't need you tired and distracted from your studies tomorrow." He wrapped his arm around me as I got up from the booth as well.

"Appreciate it." I smiled as we got into his car. "I stay off of Hampton. You can just let me out when you see the gas station."

"A man usually walks a lady to her door."

"My legs work." I slouched in the seat, looking out the window as he drove off.

This outing was very needed and for the first time in a long time I actually had fun. It was nice to see who he was outside of school.

I smiled the entire ride back to my house and I couldn't even explain why. I was just so happy being around him.

I hadn't felt that with anybody before.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 26.5K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
112K 4.6K 33
"๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ".
524K 18.5K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
11.2K 296 24
'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.' ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...