Jaywon AO3 stories :)

By Urlocal99ff

Hii these are stories from Ao3, I know some people aren't available to some stories and want to read them so... More

READ THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT IF U WANNA READ MORE SMEXY STUFF
Lets see where we wake up tomorrow; yeseoakoi
Morning kiss; fleurjiseok
Kiss me like you wanna be loved; enctstudios
Just come kiss me and save me; wonniewon (gukkiegukkie)
Missing buttons; guccilatte
Our honeyed threads; lovecubed
⚠️Let me swoon over you; yeosakoi
Spring would always come; abigails (venusona)
A quick getaway; orphan_account
⚠️A quick getaway; orphan_account pt2
A quick getaway; orphan_account pt3
⚠️A quick getaway; oprhan_account pt4
A quick getaway; oprhan_account Final part
Only a touch;rightdowntothebone
❕Raspberry soda hair; yeosakoi
But i loved you (i couldnt help it)
Horny Poets Society; engaypen ⚠️⚠️
Love that needs to be repaid; darlplusing ❕
When you wake up (i'll be there); vancouverbby
⚠️To love and be loved; nct_is_life
Sweet like honey; dazedlilies ⚠️
Touch starved: oreob1tch ❕
Candy Chain; FlamerMinho❕
⚠️Jongseong, Jungwon, and Parties; Anonymous
⚠️Practice room; crossroad (orphan_account)
❕If these walls could talk; stardustjaywons
⚠️Surrender; wono209
Dont wanna fall; margiela
Make it happen; Camilla 1265❕
A little larger than the entire Universe; anonymous
One plus one equals seven; Anonymous
Say Dont Go (Jay and Jungwons Version) ; swtblossom
βš οΈβ•Take me down to the floor; wonkitts
This flickering moment (i feel it, do you feel it too?); icedwhitemochatte
Jungwons seires of unfortunate events; SevenArk ❕
Hide You Under My Tounge; pinapso❕
Ill go get a ring (let the choir bells sing); darlingriki ❕
lollipop; enwontity ⚠️
That feeling when I love you; bjsflyhigh
Can't feel my face when im with you; wonluvsjeng (pocketzluvrrr)⚠️
Cause I could Show You Divine Escape; hyungs ⚠️
i only feel religion when i lay with you; milfjaeyun ⚠️
everything that you coulda wanted; margiela
the night is sparkling and i'm wonderstruck; lwjsss
you're everything ;Fiontenes ❕
jealousy, jealousy; Anonymous⚠️
the shape of love (it's a poorly decorated cake); minmangomin

You are my escape; oreob1tch❕

320 2 1
By Urlocal99ff

Ps: the notes that are there r not mine, they are the og authors notes :)
______________________________
You are my escape
oreob1tch

Summary:

Long story short, Jungwon wants Jay all to himself; no sharing. His boyfriend doesn't seem to understand that though.
Notes:

Idk what this is. Also, fyi, there's nothing explicit but they do talk about the dirty :D
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

______________________________
Jungwon has had a really long day. The only thing he wants right now is to cuddle up on the couch with his boyfriend, have him play with Jungwon's hair and fall asleep in his arms until the inevitable back ache wakes him up.

He had to go through tediously long vocal lessons, dance practice and then had a meeting about some leader stuff. He loves being a leader, likes the sort of power it gives him over the older members, he likes taking care of the group, but he's barely an adult, it's so much responsibility for him, it's crushing him.

With more things to think and worry about, he gets into the manager's car and with a frown on his face, he stares out of the window the whole ride. His head hurts, that annoying pressure right behind his eyes. He's sleepy, but knows he won't be able to go to bed for another hour, at least. He has to tell the guys about the things he was told about earlier, has to make sure Riki did his homework and all the other things he's used to by now.

Thankfully, Jay understands just how difficult it is for Jungwon and more often than not, he helps him with his leader chores. He looks after the kids, he takes the burden off Jungwon's shoulders. Not that the members are burdensome to Jungwon, but it would be nice to have time for himself, just for himself, without leader shit to do.

The manager stops and Jungwon's head hits the car window. He rubs the sore spot with his palm, thanks the manager for dropping him off. His head hurts even more now and he can't wait to open the front door to their dorm and have Jay kiss the lights out of him. His lips tingle just from thinking about it.

When he does open the door, no one comes to greet him. Which is fine, he's not going to sulk about it, not yet at least. He can hear voices from their living room, so he takes off his shoes, puts them on the ever growing mountain of other shoes and walks to the lounge area.

The room itself is a mess and a half. Clearly, Jay and Riki were playing games, given the paused screen on the TV and the controllers haphazardly thrown on the floor.

Jay laughs, making Jungwon look in his direction. His mouth is open, grinning ear to ear, eyes closed and wrinkling at the corners. His head is on Riki's lap, on his bony knees, and the youngest member is playing with Jay's long bangs, twisting the hair between his fingers; looking down on Jay fondly, almost lovingly. Something in Jungwon's guts twists uncomfortably, twitching at the sight of the two. He knows that Riki adores Jay, he likes that the second oldest takes care of him and finds comfort in Jay speaking Japanese with him. Despite knowing all of this, he can't help but feel angry, betrayed. All he wants is to be in Riki's place.

Sunoo is the first one to notice him. He jumps up and runs to Jungwon to hug him. His t-shirt is soft and smells like a mix of their new laundry detergent and a fabric softener Sunghoon picked up the day prior. It's nice, it's comfortable, but it's not Jay .

Finally, his boyfriend looks at him, smiles and says hi. That's it. No hug, no kiss, nothing. His head stays in Riki's lap. Jungwon turns on his heel and walks into his, Riki's, Sunghoon's and Sunoo's bedroom and shuts the door loudly, to prove a point, whatever that might be.

Later, when Riki comes into the room, Jungwon doesn't look up from his phone, doesn't say goodnight back and sleeps with his back to Riki so he doesn't bother him.

~~*~~

Surprisingly, Jay is already awake when Jungwon wakes up. He's sitting at the kitchen table, working on his laptop. Probably editing the latest En-Log, since that's what Jungwon asked them to do in the group chat the night before. He was too upset to talk.

When he hears Jungwon walk in, he smiles softly and gestures to the cup of tea he made for the leader. "You got dark circles under your eyes again," he says, going back to editing. "Yesterday was hard?" Jungwon just hums, sipping on the tea that was clearly sitting there for way too long and now it's bitter. He's going to finish it anyway. "Definitely not harder than you're now," Jay continues and giggles. Jungwon immediately covers his crotch with his hands, face burning hot. "It's normal!" He exclaims. "It's morning and-"

"It's fine, Wonnie, I was joking." He closes the laptop shut then looks at his boyfriend. "You seem tense though. Are you okay?"

Jungwon takes a last swing of the drink, puts the cup down and walks over to Jay, who pushes himself further from the table, creating just enough space for Jungwon to sit on his lap. "Baby-" Jungwon stares at his lips, then glances up to look into his eyes, then back to his lips. Jay nods, barely noticeable, and exhales a shaky breath. It's a green light for Jungwon to kiss him, which the younger one does happily. He already brushed his teeth, unlike Jungwon, and the younger can taste the mintiness of the toothpaste, along with the bitter coffee aftertaste. Jay's lips are a bit dry, which he changes immediately, swiping his tongue over them before kissing Jay deeper, hungrier, angrily biting his lower lip in the process. For not paying attention to him the day before, for now knowing that's what Jungwon wanted.

His body reacts to it, he presses himself closer to his boyfriend, scratching his back gently over the worn out material of his pyjama t-shirt.

Jay, however, has different plans, and pushes Jungwon away. "Take a shower. Take care of it. I'll wake the guys up." Jungwon huffs and puffs but gets up. Before he leaves, he grabs the collar of Jay's shirt and pulls him in for one last bruising kiss, to prove a point. He still doesn't know what the point is.

~~*~~

"I think your ass looks real nice, Jay."

Jungwon turns around to see Jake staring at Jay's behind, nodding his head. "The pants do wonders. I'd even touch it, but Jungwon would karate chop my hand off." Jay laughs, as if it's so damn funny . Jungwon is frowning at Jake who doesn't even spare him a glance. "I'll have to try out your workout routine."

Sunoo pulls on Jungwon's sleeve. "Don't be jealous."

"I'm not," Jungwon replies immediately but doesn't stop glaring at the Aussie member.

"Sure you're not," Sunoo snorts. "Usually you'd be creaming your pants by now, just from seeing hyung in those trousers." Jungwon would smack him if he wasn't older.

"I don't do that."

"Tell that to the pile of laundry no one wants to touch for this exact reason."

"Hyung!"

Sunoo just shrugs, then goes back to munching on his mint choco atrocity. He kind of wishes Riki grabbed him by the ankles and mopped the practice room floor with him, just for good measure.

When he turns back, Jake is patting Jay's butt and the older man looks like he doesn't mind. Something bubbles up in Jungwon's chest and he thinks he might either burp or throw up.

Jay catches his staring and smiles. Jungwon ignores him and continues stretching.

~~*~~

The door to Jay and Jake's bedroom is locked, from the inside, and Jungwon is doing a full examination of Jay's mouth with his tongue. No one else is home and so Jungwon doesn't have to worry about having to share Jay with others.

At this point, Jungwon's tongue is reaching Jay's tonsils, and he's fully enjoying the little sounds Jay is making. Jay is lying on his bed with Jungwon sitting on him, Jay's hands on Jungwon's slim hips, thumbs hooked in the belt loops on his pants, the rest of his fingers gently caressing the sides of Jungwon's butt. The leader is holding Jay's hair firmly in his fists, maneuvering his head however he likes; he could probably do anything and Jay would let him.

Jay and Jake's bedroom is the furthest from the front door so they didn't hear it open and the members come in, Jungwon can't even hear footsteps as they're approaching the door over the beautiful sounds Jay is making into his mouth.

Someone tries to open the door, wiggles the doorknob, then there's a knock. Jungwon growls, kissing Jay harder.

Another knock. "Jay-ah?" It's Jake. Of course it is

"Ignore it," Jungwon mumbles, nibbling on Jay's neck.

"I can't, it's his room, too!" He gently pushes Jungwon off and sits up. "Give me a minute, Jake."

"You better not be fucking in there, or I'm also gonna be fucking- fucking mad that is!" The Aussie says with no actual malice in his voice and Jay giggles while making himself look presentable. Jungwon is sitting at the foot of the bed, glaring at him. "So that's it? Our time alone is over?" Jay looks at him. His hair is a mess, his lips bitten red and swollen, eyes glazed over. The shirt he's wearing is too big and reaches down to his ass but Jungwon knows it hides a boner, he felt it. "Wonnie, it's his room as well, I can't keep him out."

"All I wanted was to spend some time with you, alone," he groans. "But you always run away the first chance you get."

"Oh baby, that's not true. We're hanging out all the time." Jungwon knows this isn't fair to Jay, who started waking up way earlier than when he used to, just so he has some time alone with Jungwon in the morning.

"But we're never actually doing boyfriend things! How is this any different from when we weren't dating?" Jay's smile falters and Jungwon wants to slap himself. Given their history, this was a low blow. But he doesn't say anything, he doesn't know what he should say to make things better, to make it hurt less.

Jay sighs and unlocks the door, before leaving. Very confused Jake enters the room and looks at Jungwon. "What happened? He looked like he was going to cry." Jungwon whines as he hides his face in his hands. Fuck .

~~*~~

It took Jay an entire year of pining to finally confess. Jungwon thought Jay might've liked him a bit more than the other members but he didn't know it was to that extent.

He took some time to process things, all the while leaving Jay hanging, waiting. Finally Sunghoon had enough, he was tired of seeing Jay confused and hated to see him wait around just for Jungwon's answer. "If you don't like him back, fucking tell him. He likes you so much and you're taking advantage of that, you have him by you at all times, for what? Just in case you need him?"

Jungwon understood how selfish he was acting. He wasn't keeping Jay to himself for convenience, but because he couldn't imagine not having him close. He wanted him all to himself because the thought of someone receiving the same attention from Jay was painful. It was time to tell Jay.

~~*~~

"Hyung," Jungwon enters the kitchen quietly, only to see Sunghoon all up in Jay's personal space. He's showing him something on his phone, not so subtly holding Jay's hand in the process. Jealousy bubbles up in his chest. Jungwon clears his throat and Jay looks at him. He smiles, suddenly shy and nervous, because he made Jay upset. His boyfriend smiles back at him, warm and loving. Jungwon's heart swells. I love you, he mouths at his boyfriend. Jay's smile widens. Love you too.

Later that day, Jungwon overhears Jay begging Jake to sleep in Jungwon's room and leave the bedroom for the couple. It takes a lot of convincing and promises for Jake to finally agree.

~~*~~

The room itself is very dark, no light coming through the blinds. Jungwon thinks he can hear Heeseung snoring all the way from his room.

His very excited boyfriend is kissing his neck and Jungwon has to hold back his laugh. "Don't leave marks."

"Maybe you won't be that jealous if I do," Jay fires back. Jungwon can feel his face getting hot and probably red. "I'm not jealous."

"Oh please." Jay sits up, one of his hands caressing Jungwon's hip. "I'm not as stupid as you think I am. I noticed how jealous you got whenever I was close to someone."

"And you kept doing it?" Jungwon frowns. Jay can't see him, anyway.

"I liked it. I like when you're all possessive."

Jungwon pushes him off. "Get fucked."

"Can't do that without your help baby," the older man laughs and pulls Jungwon close again. The leader rolls his eyes. "I despise you."

He doesn't. At all.

Notes:

let's be friends (please) : CC and Twitter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 3.2K 30
Ever been so horny you gotta just cross you legs. I do it cause of him. My Dominant Master. - KIM SUNOO. ____...
1.9K 551 23
This is a story of Two Best Friends, Yang Jungwon and Kang Jia wherein they need to get married to each other for the sake of their family's happines...
7.8K 256 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
8K 233 14
Yoo Y/N and her new step brother Park Sunghoon, leads them to a somewhat weird story, as things didn't really work out for them... __________________...