Reunited, We Stand Together

By TheWhisperingFire

In a family of five brothers, Zayan stood distinct. He bore the physical scars of an abusive past. When thei... More

Character Sketch
A little Encounter
Shot
Pain
Apology
Caged Again
Anger
Fear
Hope
Punishment
Little Zayan
A Talk
Getting Love
Truth
Hospital
Tension hanging in the Air
Why?
Alive or Dead ?
The Plan
Fun day
New Story
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Important

474 8 2
By TheWhisperingFire

Asslam o Alaikum wa-rahmatu-llähi wa-barakatuh!

I took part in a competition in school. I want to focus on that competition to win. Its a story writing competition. If I win, my book will be published. I want it really. Its deadline is 29 February. So what is I request you to give me time till 29 February then I will try to give you 2 times once week . Okay?

But only if you give me time. I can't update tomorrow. And for that I am so sorry.

Will you wait for it? Or do you want me to give you update every Sunday? I'd you want on update one every Sunday then I'll try my best to give but I can't say it'll be a good update okay?

26 days. Its too much I know but I want it. Please?

Hope you understand my situation though.

If there's no comments then I will think you want my update every Sunday.

Do tell if you give me time or not in comments. Your opinion matters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 546 10
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
58.8K 5.2K 44
Premraj Khanna, a father who broke his own children and family apart. He disowned his daughter in the name of protecting his family name. Priyanka Kh...
148K 10.7K 34
Three brothers who shared nothing but the love they had for each other. A ten year old child who had been abandoned by his own mother. A child who wa...