Megatron x Werewolf/dragon f...

By SleepyPluto2

Hello everyone! Quick note: I do not own transformers prime, i just figured that they should have a better en... More

Untitled Part 1
✨Chapter 1✨
✨Chapter 2✨
✨Chapter 3✨
✨Chapter 4✨
✨Chapter 5✨
✨Chapter 7✨
✨Chapter 8✨

✨Chapter 6✨

30 2 4
By SleepyPluto2

When they were busy healing aurora's wounds and injuries.
Astrid and knockout explained to megatron, breakdown and the other riders on what happened to her with the autobots.

At first breakdown was furious and almost wanted to confront bulkhead.
But astrid and knockout has explained to them that she doesn't want them to be worried nor go ballistic.

Megatron and the others questioned on what they meant. And knockout and astrid explained that aurora has had a plan to surprise the autobots.

And after a while of explaining, they all thought that it was a good idea.
But then the riders started to get another idea.

-The next day-

Megatron and the others were on a mission to retrieve a relic that was from cybertron and has ended up on earth.

Once they have returned empty handed, megatron was furious because of bumblebee taking the relic from his hand.

Knockout was then ordered to go and retrieve another relic that was in a different location.

As they all were doing their posts.
Breakdown was walking over to aurora's room and brought her a little peace offering and to check if she was okay.

As the doors open, he see's aurora laying on the ground, still recovering from optimus prime's fire blast.
He decides to walk over to her and sits down next to her to keep her company.
"Hey, aurora, how you doing?" Breakdown asks, while setting the little gift he brought beside him.

Aurora turns her head to him and whimpers.
She then lays her head next to him and exhales deeply, while smoke came out of her nostrils.

Breakdown gave a soft smile.
"I'll take that as a 'i am alright'?" Breakdown guessed.

Aurora then groans at him, while opening one eye to look up at him.
Breakdown gave a slight chuckle. "Don't give me that look" Breakdown chuckled.

Aurora then rolled her eye and closed her eye shut.
Breakdown then tilts his head slightly to the side. "Your still worried about him, aren't you?" Breakdown asks.

Aurora then lifts her head and looks at him, and nods.
Breakdown gave a slight smile, "His alright, don't worry, he is just in the control room." Breakdown explains.
He then pets her head, "He is all better because of you, So don't worry about it." Breakdown exclaims.

Aurora exhales in slight relief.
She then nudged her head into breakdowns chest for appreciation.
Breakdown let out a chuckle, "Looks like someone is feeling a lot better." Breakdown chuckled.

Hiccup and the rest of the riders entered the room.
"She sure has" Astrid chuckled.

Hiccup then flies over to aurora and lands next to her.
He then gets off of his dragon toothless, and walks over to her with his dragon book.
While toothless runs up to aurora happily, and playfully.
As hiccup was looking at aurora's wounds and listing off the things from his book, he then closes his book, and sets it down.
"It would appear that she is all healthy." Hiccup announced.

Breakdown nods, "Thank the all spark for that." breakdown said in relief.
He then pets aurora's head. "Wouldn't want to loose my favourite partner." Breakdown chuckled.

Aurora then looks over at him and grunts. and gives a slight smile.

The twins then clears their throats to get everybody's attention.
Everyone then looks over at them.
"What is it ruff, and tuff?" Hiccup asks.
The twins then looks at each other and let out a chuckle.
They then looks back at them, "Did you guys forget to bring the saddle?" Ruff questions

They rest of the riders quickly got what ruff meant, "Ohh! I can't believe we forgot. We will be right back!" hiccup stated.

Breakdown and aurora gave a confused look.
They both then stood up. "What exactly do we need a saddle for?" Breakdown asks.

"Oh it is a saddle for aurora!" Astrid exclaims.

Aurora grunts and tilts her head in confusion.
"Why would she need a saddle tho?" Breakdown asks.

"So you guys can ride her better, plus it would be helpful for you guys in the future." Astrid explains.

Once they all were outside of the warship.
Hiccup, snotlout, and fishlegs brought the saddle. "Ohoo, i can't wait to see how this will look on her!" Fishlegs said in excitement.
They then handed the saddle to breakdown.

"So how do i do this?" Breakdown asks.

"Oh you just put it on her back, and just strap it in." Hiccup explains.

As breakdown turns to aurora, he then walks closer to her.
Aurora grunts, and thought about an idea.
Breakdown quickly noticed the look on her face, "Aurora, i know that look. Don't you dare." Breakdown stated.
Aurora then got herself into position, and flicks her tail playfully.
"Aurora, stay still, let me put this-" Breakdown was then interrupted when aurora ran around breakdown in circles making him loose balance.
As breakdown was on the ground, he then looks up at aurora, "You think this is funny, huh?" Breakdown questions.
Aurora grunts, and laughs at him.
Breakdown then gets up, and went into position, "Alright then, let's dance." Breakdown chuckled.

Breakdown quickly charges at aurora, but she moves and dodges him.
Breakdown was then chasing aurora around.

After a while of chasing.
Breakdown quickly jumps onto aurora's back. "Ha! Now hold still" Breakdown said.
Aurora decides to hold still and let breakdown put the saddle on her.
Breakdown jumps off of her, And placed the saddle on her.

(Note: Not my picture!)

Once breakdown has finally put aurora's saddle on her.
He then takes a step back to take a good look. "Well, it sure suits your form, aurora." Breakdown exclaims.

Aurora yelps happily.
She then started to check out the saddle for herself.

"Want to take it for a spin?" Astrid asks with a grin.

Breakdown then raised a brow.
"How? I've never been on a dragon." Breakdown exclaims.

"Well it is easy, here, i'll direct you." Astrid exclaims.

As astrid was explaining and teaching breakdown how to do things.
He suddenly gets a call from his comm.
"Hello?" Breakdown called out.
"Breakdown, I need you and knockout to retrieve a relic for me. It's on a ice mountain. Soundwave will bridge you both there." Megatron ordered.
"Yes lord megatron." Breakdown exclaims.

He then went off the comms and sighed.
"Sorry aurora, but i need to go on a mission." Breakdown informs.
Aurora groans, and whimpers.
Breakdown then petted her head, "Don't worry, i'll be back before you know it." Breakdown chuckled.
Aurora then wagged her tail, and nudged her head into breakdown lovingly.

As breakdown left for his mission with knockout.
Aurora was waiting outside patiently.

-Time skip to midnight-

Once it was midnight, aurora started to get a bit tired and was slightly upset.

As she was looking up at the stars.
Megatron walked outside, and noticed aurora outside.
"Why are you out here?" Megatron asks.

Aurora turns her head and noticed megatron.
She turns around and grumbles, she then bowed her head in apology.

Megatron tilts his head slightly But quickly noticed what she was trying to do.
"You don't have to apologies." Megatron exclaims while walking over to her.

Aurora gave a confused look.

Once megatron was close enough, he suddenly noticed the saddle.
He raised a eye brow, "I see you have a saddle?" Megatron question. "Where did you get it?" Megatron asks.

"Oh we actually made it for her so breakdown or knockout can fly with her. We figured it will help in some of your guys's missions." Hiccup explains.

Megatron hummed to himself, "Impressive, but is it stable?" Megatron questions.

"Well we actually wanted to test it out before breakdown left for a mission." Astrid exclaims.

"Hm... well breakdown and knockout are back from the mission and is now in the med bay." Megatron informs.

"Well it would be a shame to interrupt them." Astrid exclaims.
"Would you perhaps like to take it out for a test run? knowing that you can fly and they can't." Hiccup questions.

Megatron then looks over at aurora. "Would you mind, aurora?" Megatron asks.

Aurora grunts and moves to her side, showing that he is allowed.
Megatron then climbs onto aurora, and sits down on the saddle.
"Now, how exactly do i do this?" Megatron asks while holding onto the handles.

"Well, you need to make sure that the saddle is on properly, and-" Hiccup explains but was interrupted by aurora taking flit.

Aurora was then in the air flying.
She turns her head and noticed megatron holding onto the handles for dear life.
Aurora then decides to take it easy.
She decides to glide through the clouds in a peaceful matter.

Megatron opens his eyes slowly and noticed the moonlight and the stars.

He stared at it in awe for a moment but then looks over at aurora.
"i can see why you enjoy flying at night, aurora." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora turns her eye sight at megatron for a moment and groans.
She then looks straight ahead.
She then flies a loop-ti-loop and does a little spin.

Megatron lowered himself, and watched what aurora was doing.

Aurora then turn back and was heading for the ship.

Once she has landed.
She lowers herself to let megatron off of her.

As megatron climbed off of her, he turns to aurora and petted her head.
"It would seem that the test went... well." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora the nudged her head into megatrons side, looking at his old injuries.
Megatron noticed what aurora was doing, and lifts her head to his.
"Do not threat, aurora, I am just fine." Megatron informs.

Aurora nods, and decides to walk over to the inside of the ship.
Megatron decides to walk beside her.

Once they both got to her room.
Megatron helped to take the saddle and gear off of her.
"There, feel better?" Megatron asks.
Aurora transforms back into her human form and stretched out her arms and legs.
She then looks over at megatron, "Much better. Thank you megatron." Aurora lowered her head.
Megatron gave a slight chuckle. "I suppose you should get some rest. There is somethings that needs to be rather... dealt with." Megatron exclaims.
Aurora rolls her eyes, "Airachnid again?" Aurora asks.
Megatron nods, "Indeed, and since we have a new recruit, I believe it would be wise for him to get to know you sooner then later." Megatron exclaims.
Aurora raised a brow, "And who is this new recruit?" Aurora asks.
"His name is dreadwing. He is a loyal folk to the clan, who has also lost his significant other." Megatron explains.
Aurora's eyes slightly widened, "He use to have a brother?" Aurora asks.
Megatron nods, "Indeed, his brother was killed by the autobots." Megatron exclaims.
Aurora gave a low growl, "I should just kill those bots in their sleep." Aurora mumbled.
Megatron gave a slight chuckle, "And what would be the fun in that?" Megatron teased.
Aurora then gave a slight chuckle, "Alright, alright, but i would be sure to keep dreadwing company and make him feel welcome." aurora exclaims.
Megatron nods and gives a slight grin without noticing it, "That would be very much appreciated. Thank you." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora gave a slight surprised look, "Y-your welcome, megatron." Aurora exclaims.
Megatron then straightens up and turns to the door, before he walked out, he turns his head to aurora, "And thank you for a... lovely evening." Megatron exclaims and walks out of the room.

Aurora gave a surprised look but then gives a slight smile.
She then went over to her bed and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4K 78
This book is marked as mature, so if you're younger than 17 read at your own risk. This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. I do NOT own any...
221K 3.9K 20
I haven't a clue what I'm doing I just liked other books I've read on here and thought I would give it a go. I'm not taking requests. Disclaimer: I...
6.2K 138 9
(Currently being looked over) All was lost the humans had destroyed themselves after thinking the worlds end was coming. But the end never came. Afte...
337 7 7
This takes before as well as after the War for Cybertron, a great and compassionate senator tries to make Cybertron better but her efforts maybe in v...