Fate: Dragon Knight

By CMXB20

A group of heroes from another world are chosen to travel to Earth's past to change the fate of legendary her... More

Chapter 2: Shapeless Isle
Chapter 3: The Gods
Chapter 4: Weapons of the Riders
Chapter 5 Artemis' Test
Chapter 6: A Rider's Work
Chapter 7: The Hydra
Chapter 8: Bonds of Love
Chapter 9 Blades of the Moon
Chapter 10 True Love
Chapter 11: Sun God

Chapter 1 Riders Arrived

574 7 7
By CMXB20

At greece it was the time of the age of gods, were many Legends are born. Those of the legends met with tragic fates, where they were meddled by the gods own ways causing despair to some.

But then something unexpected happen as many lights came down revealing figures all dressed on anbu clothing.

"So this is the place." One of them said. There is fifteen of them with 13 boys and 2 girls. The first girl looks like Android 18 from Dragon Ball with black hair while the other one looks like Jinx from League of Legends.

One that is leading them has brown hair similar to Ryu from ninja gaiden, a blonde man that resembles Byakuya from Bleach.

A second man resembles McGinnis from Batman Beyond while a third one looks like Android 17 from Dragon Ball but with blond hair.

A second man resembles Terry McGinnis from Batman Beyond while a third one looks like Android 17 from Dragon Ball but with blond hair.

Another looks like Gladion from Pokémon with black hair and green eyes. With the one next to him resembles Eddy from Tekken with longer dreadlocks.

One looks like Android 13 with blond hair and another looks like a young Shuichi Kitaoka with black hair.

One guy looks like a young goth version of The Crow with the goth makeup, another looks like looks like Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00 with brown hair and sea blue colored eyes, the next guy looks like Reginald "Shark" Kastle from Yu-Gi-Oh, the 11th guy looks like Alex Browning from Final Destination with red eyes, the 12th guy looks like Sting Eucliffe from Fairy Tail with black hair and red eyes, and the 13th guy has short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Well looks like we came here." The one in red said.

"Yeah. Let's find a place to crash before it gets dark." The Terry look alike said.

The Jinx girl runs foward.

"Lilly!" Jin chases after her.

"I'll go after them. You guys deal with the housing." The Sting Look alike said.

"Fine." The Byakuya look alike said.

"Wait a minute, theres something off." The 17 look alike said.

Jin catches her and the group saw soldiers coming.

"Halt, you trespass on Colchis land." One of the soldiers said.

"Great. Now we got to deal with these guys." The 13 look alike said.

"We didn't mean to trespass, since we were after this idiot." Jin points at Lilly.

She just laughs it off. "Lighten up."

"We are sorry for trespassing, but we didn't know someone owned this land. Some walls would help prevent this from happening again." The Sting look alike said.

"How can you now know where you we going? It's common knowledge." One of the soldiers said.

He wanted to question but the Byakyu look alike puts a hand up to tell him that it's not going to work to question it.

"It was her, we were chasing her and you can see she's not right in the mind." Jin points at Lilly.

"Look how about we leave and you guys can relax?" The Eddy look alike suggests.

They stared at them. "As much as we would like, we are ordred to bring any strangers to the king."

"Why?" The 18 look alike questions.

"Because he wishes to judge to see if your a danger." He said.

"Don't question everything guys." Jin elbows some of them.

"Let's get this over with." The Sting look alike said annoyed as he places his hands in his pockets.

They went foward, the guards then starts escorting them to their king. As they walked many of the people stared at them.

"They're staring." The blonde girl said.

"Just ignore them." The 13 look alike said.

They arrived at the castle to see the King Aeetes. "Greetings strangers."

"Greetings." The Byakuya look alike said.

"I am King Aeetes colchis you may speak your names."

"I am Kensuke Narukami the leader." The Byakuya look alike said.

"The names Sosuke Banjo." The young Shuichi Kitaoka look alike said.

"I'm Grif Simmons the muscles of the group." The Android 13 look alike said.

"My name is Keith Evans the stealth expect of the group." The Eddy look alike said.

"I am Alexis Travers the fencer of the group." The Android 18 look alike said.

"I'm Alfred Travers the spearman of the group and yes I am Alexis' brother." The Android 17 look alike said.

"I am Josha Jone though people call me J.J. for short and I am the Axeman of the group." The Gladion look alike said.

"I am Damien Clark and I am the knight of the group." Terry McGinnis look alike said

"My name is Ken Walters." The Alex Browning look alike said.

"I am Kosuke Ibuki a gladiator." The Setsuna look alike said.

"I'm Lilly Argos the chaotic beauty of the group." Lilly said laughing a bit.

"I am Bruce Raider the best swimmer of the group." The Shark look alike said.

"I am Jarvis Jones and I am good at getting us out of trouble though words." The Crow Look alike said.

"I am Ryusei Ramius." The Sting look alike said not bothering with saying something else.

"I am Jin Kujo and as for my skills I am good at fighting wither unarmed or with a weapon." Jin said.

"Well you seem to be a very interesting group, what brings you strangers to our land?" He asked.

"We are simply travelers, we came by mistake because one of our friends ran here." Jin glares at Lilly.

She simply sticks out her tongue at him causing Ryusei to chop her head lightly.

"Knock it off. Its your fault we're in this mess." Ryusei said annoyed.

"I see, your all strong warriors, would you be interested in a job?" The king suggested.

"What kind of job?" J.J. questions.

"You see, I have three children and they could get hurt from invaders, so I would like to request you be they're personal defenders." He said.

"Sounds interesting but why would you entrust us with this job?" Alfred questions.

"I can tell a good person, you all seem to have good hearts, and a woman being a fighter is rare." He said.

The girls nods.

"Speaking of being hired what would the pay be and would we have a place to live along with food?" Ryusei questions with a raised eyebrow.

"You can have rooms in the palace." He said.

"Thank you. Now should we meet with your children before accepting?" Kensuki asks.

They heard someone come in.

"Oh heres one of them." He said.

They saw Medea when she was younger. (Lily)

Jin was stunned since she looks so beautiful.

"This is one of my children Medea." The King said. This makes the group slightly widen their eyes but they manage to keep it hidden.

"Hello, nice to meet you all." She smiles.

"Nice to meet you." Alexis said.

"Medea, these young man and women shall be your and your siblings protectors." Her father said.

"Oh?" Medea questions in surprise.

Jin goes up to her and smiles. "Nice to meet you princess Medea."

She then blushes a bit as Jin was very handsome to her.

"Its nice to meet you too." She said.

"So where's the rest of your family?" Alfred asked Medea.

"They're in the garden. I can take you to them." Medea said.

They nodded and they went with her.

"So do you know why your father suddenly hired us?" Ryusei questions.

Jin elbows him.

"He just wants us to be safer." Medea blinks.

"Yeah. Why would there be any problems?" Bruce questions Ryusei with a slight glare.

"Let's go." Jin said.

She goes foward and they walked down a hall.

"Are you dumb? Why do you keep making these worthless questions." Jin whispers to Ryusei.

"To keep in character. They don't know about where and when we're from. We have to be careful or else." Ryusei said.

They stared at him with a deadpan look.

"Something less questions is better." Jin said.

They saw a older girl wearing a green dress.

"Who's that?" J.J. questions.

"I am Chalciope Colchis."

"That means you are one of the King's children." Kosuke said.

"Yes, I am the oldest daughter." She said.

"That leaves the other one." Ken said.

"Why are you here?" Chalciope questions.

"Father asked them to protect us." Medea said.

This surprises Chalciope.

"Yes, we'll be protecting you from now on." Jin said.

"Why would father hire you?" Chalciope questions.

"He's just worried something bad might happen." Jin said.

"Father can be a bit of a worrier." Medea said.

"So where would our rooms be?" Alfred said.

"I believe they would be near our rooms." Medea said.

"Oh good." Alexis said.

"Plus it makes sense for us to be near them just in case." Ryusei said.

"Now we are just missing one kid." Grif said.

"Oh our brother Absyrtus is doing some studying in his room." Chalciope said.

"Well, let's check on him." Damien said.

The sisters nod in agreement as they lead them to their brother's room. They arrived there and Medea knocks on the door.

"Brother are you busy?" Medea asks.

They saw a young man around 13 with purple hair and wearing a royal robe came out.

"What is it sister?" He questions before seeing the group. "Who are they?"

"We are your protectors." Jin said.

"Protectors?" Absyrtus questions.

"Father has hired them to protect us." Medea questions making Absyrtus furrowed his brows in question.

"What?" Ryusei said.

"Why would father hired you?" He questions.

"Because he's worried about you three." Alfred said.

"True but we have guards." Absyrtus said.

"We are superior." Kensuke said.

This makes Absyrtus frowns at Kensuke's cockiness.

"We have many skills and gear that makes us stronger, so have faith in us." Jin said.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Absyrtus said.

Grif then heard a sound. "Well boy it seems we got a few bandits outside."

"Some of us should stay here with the king's children in case this is a distraction." Ryusei said before gaining a sly smirk as he remembers how Jin reacted to Medea. "Jin why don't you stay here with them?"

"Me, shouldn't I come." Jin said.

"Well some of us should stay here with the siblings." Ryusei said before whispering to Jin. "Plus you can use this as a chance to get close to Medea."

He blushes a bit hearing those words.

"Well boys, i'm going to show these punks and they're trespassing ways that they won't even survive." Grif cracks his knuckles.

"I'll go with you." Ryusei said.

They went out with some of the Royal siblings curious.

The two head out of the castle with their hands on two special objects they had.

"I don't think we'll need them for now." Ryusei said.

Grif nods in agreement.

They arrived at a city to see a group of bandits attacking but Grif grabs one.

"Shoot son, your plain locos attacking here." He punches him down.

One tries to stab Ryusei with a sword who stops it and instead makes the guy stabbed himself like Ezio did in the start of Assassin's Creed Revelations.

"What an idiot." Ryusei said.

He then takes the sword out and uses it to deflect another bandit's sword before stabbing the bandit in the back.

Grif then grabs two bashing they're heads against each other. Ryusei spartan kicks one bandit into another before stabbing both of them with the sword making a kabab.

And Griff smashes one against a wall. "Well that takes care of them."

Ryusei then frowns.

"Is it me or does it feel like this was too easy?" Ryusei questions Grif.

"What do you mean? They're just stupid bandits." Grif said.

"True but you think there would have been more of them since attacking a castle would take a lot more man power unless they are that dumb and arrogant." Ryusei said.

"Boy, we're near the entrance with it still being the city, check the area first." He said.

Ryusei starts doing so.

"They just came here to start a ruckus." Grif said.

"Guess so." Ryusei said as he checks for any blood on his clothes.

They heard a roar.

"Well look at that, they attracted trouble." Grif said as a chimera comes out and roars.

"Guess its time to use that." Ryusei said with a smirk.

Gif takes out his deck making a belt appear. "How sweet it is."

Ryusei does the same causing a belt to appear on him as well. "Let's show them what we can do."

"Kamen Rider." They slot the decks in as they spinned.

Rings of different colors appeared as they spinned changing the two, then they became Kamen Riders Thrust and Onyx.

"Now let's have some fun." Onyx said causing Thrust to nod with a smirk underneath his helmet.

The creature attacks them and Thrust grabs the beast by the mouth and punches it away.

Ryuga follows up by jumping on Thrust's shoulders and kicking the beast.

Many of the citizens saw them and were amazed.

"Are those magical armors?"

"Let's take this thing down." Onyx said as he pulls out a card and places it in his visor.

SWORD VENT!

He gets a sword before slashing at the chimera.

Thrust uses a card too.

STRIKE VENT!

He gets a metal horn and stabs the creature.

The Chimera roars in pain as it tries to bite the Riders.

Thrust grabs it's mouth opening it.

"Blast him in the mouth." Thrust said.

Onyx nods as he takes out another card.

STRIKE VENT!

He gets a gauntlet based on a dragon's head

He blasted it causing the creature grunt and fall down defeated.

Onyx for good measure was about to stab the heads of the beast to make sure it was dead completely.

"Its dead." Thrust said.

"Yeah but this is just in case." Onyx said stabbing the first head and continuing until all of the heads were stabbed.

"Hey." Kensuke came. "Theres kids around sicko."

"Exactly. This is a dangerous beast. Better to make sure its dead completely so it doesn't hurt them." Onyx said.

"But one thing they don't deserve is a gory sight. Like why are you always cautious to the point of stupidity." Kensuke said.

"Because we only live once." Onyx said.

"Dude, you literally just destroyed it with ease. Plus why do you keep questioning everything when your not the leader." Kosuke said.

"Does it really matter who does the questions?" Onyx questions as he transforms back.

"Yes, because the chosen leader is the one meant to do the choices, the others not chosen would make chaos happen in the wrong question." Kensuke said.

"Fine. I'll keep quiet with the questions." Ryusei said.

"Good, because, we're in the past and that can cause problems with the wrong words." Kosuke whispers to him.

"Fine. By the way did you see the way Jin react to Medea?" Ryusei questions.

"Yeah he likes her." Grif said.

"Want to help him? Plus this could help with you know what." Ryusei said with a slightly dark look as he remembers how her story went.

"Well we'll have to see." Grif looks up.

They might not have found out, but soon the ones upstairs will want to know about them later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629 0 15
Being reborn in the world of Versatile mage with some wishes
124K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...
36.9K 1.2K 58
Narukami Kouji, a far from normal young man doing his best to make a living, but fate have a different idea as he was chosen to wield Gekiryuken and...
36.5K 752 20
The Gods of all Faith has voted that humanity is not worth giving them another thousand year so has decided to exterminate them. however the thirteen...