Untold Truth

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found... More

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 19

535 34 1
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

"I will go to minor family's mansion and Pram will take you all to his panthouse." said Gun as they all were at the airport, just arrived from Japan.

"Okay." said Gina as she hugged her husband who hugged her tightly.

"Take care." said Gun as he went close toh his younger son and hugged Macau.

"Take care, dad." said Vegas who also hugged his father before saying goodbye.

"Take care everyone." said Gun as he went away first before with his luggage.

"We should go too." said Pram as rest of the member followed him to the panthouse.

After reaching the penthouse, all of them rested for a while before coming into the living room.

"Where is pete?" asked pram as he saw only Vegas coming out of the room

"He is coming." replied Vegas as he came towards the sofa and sat on it.

After few seconds Pete also came into the living room and sit beside Vegas.

"So, as everyone is here, I have something to say." said Pram before continuing speaking.

But it was cut off by the sound of door opening and a very loud scream of.

"Hi everyone." said a lady as she entered the living room with a man following behind her.

"Mom dad." said Leo as he saw his parents coming towards the living room and he stands up to hug her mother who is coming towards him with open arm.

But his mother totally ignore him and went ahead of him to Macau which confuses everyone.

"He is so cute." said Maria as she pulled Macau's cheek who was just clueless.

"Gina, you gave your elder child to Preaw so, it's only fair when I gets the younger." said Maria as she looked at Gina while standing beside Macau.

"Why should I?" asked Gina teasingly as she raised her eyebrow at maria.

"Oh come on I am your high school friend and he is cute just like me let me have him in my family." whined Maria as her husband, gina, preaw and pram laugh at her childishness.

"Mom stop." said Leo who is embarassed by his mother behaviour and went to her so, she can leave Macau.

"First Atulaya got the first theraapanyakul so the younger should get younger too." said Maria as she looked at everyone with determination.

"You need to show some charm my son, I wants to show how handsome my son in law is, if you need help just come up to mom." said Maria as she mumbled in Leo's ear so only he can hear.

"It's enough maria, leave them." said Coal after laughing at his son's misery and went towards his wife and bring her to his side.

"Okay but only for now." said Maria as she looked at her husband who just nodded at her with a smile on his face.

"Hi everyone let me introduce myself, surely not you, but to these three new family member." said Maria as she saw the puzzled look on other faces.

"Hi I am Maria and this is my husband coal, Pram's younger brother nice to meet you Vegas, pete and Macau" said Maria as she looked at the said person.

"Nice to meet you too." said Pete as he moves his hand forward for a handshake.

"Pete, I am your aunt, you don't need to be formal." said Maria as she pulled Pete into a hug who also hugged back after sometime.

"Nice to meet you aunt." said Pete as he broke the hug and looked at his aunt who smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you." said Vegas and forward his hands for a handshake before Maria can hug him too.

"Nice to meet you Vegas, i finally got to see man which is feared by most of the underworld, the devil himself" said Maria and clearly ignored the handshake as she hug Vegas.

"You are handsome, no wonder you got such cute partner." said Maria as she looked at Pete who blushed a little at the compliment.

"You both are such a beautiful couple, I hope you always stay like this." said Maria as she gave her blessing to the couple who smile at her.

"Thanks for the blessings aunt." said Vegas as he smiled at his aunt and wrapped his hand around Pete's waist.

"You don't need to thank me, just tell me when I am getting a small and cute grandchild." said Maria as she looked at the shocked face of the couple with a teasing smirk and winked at them.

"Hi Macau, how are you?, you know you are so cute." said Maria as she passes through the couple who have a flushed look as they came out of the shock, while she went towards Macau.

"I am fine aunt and you are gorgeous too." said Macau a bit awkwardly as he rubbed his neck and smile a little at Maria.

"Oh! son, you don't need too but thanks for the compliment, learn something from him." said Maria as she hits Leo's head who winced in pain.

"Enough, how are you both?" asked Preaw to her brother in law and sister in law.

"We are fine and everything went smoothly in Vietnam." said coal as he told about buisness to his brother and everyone sit in the living area.

"I was saying something before you both came." said Pram as he remember the thing he was going to tell everyone.

"We are having a party next week so, everyone needs to be prepared." said Pram as he looked at other as they all process the information.

"What party uncle?" asked Leo as he looked at his uncle with curiosity.

"It's party where I will announce the next heir who will manage my business and everything." said pram  as he looked at everyone.

"Almost everyone is invited to the party and specially main family so, Pete it is the time you should sneak inside the mansion and get whatever useful you find." said pram as he looked at his son with seriousness.

"How do you know they will come?" asked Vegas as he looked at his father in law.

"Korn will also come with other and they will bring extra protection so, the less bodyguard will be inside of the mansion and when Pete will sneak into the mansion that time Leo and Macau can hack the system and remove the evidence." said pram as he looked at the youngsters.

"Leo will help Pete so, who is going to be the heir?" asked Macau who was confused with this information.

"Leo is not the one who will attend the party with me as the heir as he doesn't wants to get involved into the business so early." said Pram as looked at Leo who has already cleared that and in the end his father's business was also there he needs to handle.

"Then who will be your heir, pete?" asked Gina as she looks at Pete first before looking at Pram with confusion.

"I don't even know anything about the business, I have worked with kinn but that doesn't mean I know about buisness, I don't." said Pete as he honestly tells everyone he knows nothing.

"I know son, that's why Vegas will be the one who will be announced as the next heir but in reality it will always be Pete." said Pram as he explained his plan to everyone.

"So, I will go with you as your heir at the party and the everyone is going to be shocked by the news and at the same time pete will go to the mansion to get some information with the help of Leo and Macau." said Vegas as he looked Pram for confirmation which Pram clear with a nod.

"No one is going to know that Gina, Preaw, Pete and Macau are still alive, at the party venue it will be just me, Vegas, coal, maria, Leo as Atulaya family" said Pram as he looks at everyone to see if all of them understood him.

"I have already discussed this with gun and he already said he is okay with the plan." said Pram as he saw gina was about to ask something which he guessed what was going to be asked.

"Okay, for now this seems to the only plan that would work." said Preaw to which everyone agreed.

........

"Hello brother, how was your trip to Japan?" asked korn as he offered a sit to Gun who took it willing.

"It went okay, i managed to make them agree with our term." said Gun as he sit comfortably on the chair and they started talking about buisness.

"Next week we need to go to pram's party, he is going to announce the heir." said Gun as he looked at his brother.

"Yes we all need to go their even though it's pretty sure that Leo would be that because he is the only Atulaya who can handle the business and we need to be on good terms with him." said korn as everyone present in the room nodded.

"Yes dad we will try to be close with him so he never trouble us." said kinn with determination as he looked at his father.

"Okay brother, please be ready for the party." said Gun as he internally smirked at the thought which is going happened next week.

........................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙

I am not dead if that's what you are wondering 😂, I couldn't update because it was my farewell which happened yesterday, and now I am updating again but I am really sorry for that and please forgive me for not updating for such a long time, I am sorry!❤️

If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.2K 17
What if Pete didn't choose Vegas? What if he chose his loyalty to the Major Family? What if he finally met someone that will treat him right? What i...
33.9K 1.1K 15
My first VegasPete story ðŸĪŠâœŒïļ Pete is a sex worker, but Vegas doesn't know that. One day Vegas coincidentally happens to be Pete's client. Pete howe...
18.9K 982 15
|| VEGASPETE || . . 𝙞ð™Ļ ð™Đ𝙝𝙞ð™Ļ ð™Ēð™Ū ð™Ĩ𝙊ð™Ģ𝙞ð™Ļ𝙝ð™Ē𝙚ð™Ģð™Đ 𝙛ð™Ī𝙧 ð™Ąð™Īð™Ŧ𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜 ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙙𝙚𝙚ð™Ĩð™Ąð™Ū?"- 𝙋𝙚ð™Đ𝙚 "𝙄 ð™Ģ𝙚ð™Ŧ𝙚𝙧 ð™Ąð™Īð™Ŧ𝙚𝙙 ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 ïŋ―...
83.2K 2.3K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...