𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚 | 𝒜𝓁𝒶...

By jopoly_

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮�... More

𝒟𝐸𝐵𝒰𝒯
1┊͙𝐸𝒩𝒥𝒪𝒴 𝐼𝒯
3 | 𝒟𝒪𝒩'𝒯 𝐵𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒦
4 | 𝐹𝒜𝐿𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐼𝒩𝒟
5 | 𝒜𝑅𝒪𝒰𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒢𝐸𝑅
6 | 𝐵𝒪𝐿𝒟 𝒱𝐼𝒮𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅
7 | 𝒢𝒪𝐵𝒮𝑀𝒜𝒞𝒦𝐸𝒟 𝒢𝒰𝑀𝐵𝒪
8 | 𝐸𝒴𝐸𝒮 𝒯𝒪 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝒪𝒰𝐿
9 | 𝐵𝐼𝒯𝒯𝐸𝑅𝒮𝒲𝐸𝐸𝒯
10 | 𝒮𝐼𝐿𝐸𝒩𝒯
11 | 𝑀𝐼𝑅𝒜𝒞𝐿𝐸
12 | 𝒮𝐼𝒟𝐸 𝐵𝒴 𝒮𝐼𝒟𝐸
13| 𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒟𝒰𝒮𝒯
14 | 𝑀𝒴 𝑀𝒰𝒮𝐸

2 | 𝑀𝐸𝐿𝒯𝐼𝒩G

850 41 8
By jopoly_

"𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Ya fuckin' slut!"

A green glass bottle of beer hurled towards her head as she narrowly dodged it with a blank face. Yet another overlord had fallen, and so very unfashionably she would add, he wanted the high he got from having so much power. His yellow tinted teeth were all bared to the woman in the bed across from him.

He was originally a loan "Shark" that held a high position in the mafia until he fumbled a mission and was demoted. The sad thing would do anything to have that high back. But he broke the number 1 rule in Hell:

Never make a deal with a demon.

"You told me I'd get my money back if I gave ya my soul, now where the in Hell is it!?"

"Hold your tits now, Kai. You wouldn't want me to actually take your soul, would you?" She rested her head on the male-prostitute who was snuggled up next to her. The imp-prostitute couldn't care less about the situation, in fact all his eyes were on the doll next to him. The fallen overlord, Kai, snarled at her as he stomped from the entrance of her bedroom to the bed she comfortably laid in.

"Just because you've got ma soul don't mean you can make me run around like one of your errand boys-!" Before he could say another word, a glowing string was shot towards his throat and wrapped tightly. His body froze on pure instinct, his fins desperately clawing at the strange yet silky material. Though his attempts were futile, as fresh set strings wrapped around his wrists as well. They glowed a blinding white, its waves bouncing off of his blue skin.

With horror etched into his face, he looked at the porcelain made woman who held a bored expression in her gaze. His eyes trailed down to her open lips, as he saw the glowing strings come from deep within her mouth.

The next thing he knew, the strings tightened and tightened. His fins for hands turned pale from the lack of blood circulation, and his head felt lighter while his energy was completely depleted and drained like a grape to a raisin.

The imp prostitute watched as the strings from his client's mouth starts to illuminate vividly. Like pulsing veins, more and more of the overlord's soul seeped from the strings into her mouth like a delicious cocktail. He saw how the overlord seemed to melt and wrinkle to his knees, until he was a pile of hot mush. There wasn't a single scream or protest from the shark, to the prostitute, these experiences get more and more disturbing each time.

The strings retreated back into her mouth, tucked away down for her stomach and leaving the body on the floor. The prostitute has seen this happen many times, she was his most high-paying client after all. Once all the strings had disappeared from his view, she closed her gleaming lips with a

'clink!'

She made a mental note to herself to strengthen the buildings security. Even though she expected him to come, it was still a nuisance.

"I'm apologize you always have to see this Nilo, I'll make sure I'll up your raise by next week."

"You know you pay me and my coworkers three thousand bucks every week just for me to sit in bed with you, right?" He looked at her a confused gaze as he sat up. "I mean, I'm a prostitute! What's the point if you don't even fuck me!?"

She sighed while running a hand through her hair and polishing her lips while looking at a hand mirror.

"I've told you before, it's just for my reputation." She set her hand mirror back in the pocket of her satin nightgown. Her blank expression never shifted as she slowly got out of heavy sheets of bedding, careful to not touch the broken glass from the bottle. Nilo stared at her figure in disbelief.

"I'm not complaining about my pay, I'm complaining that we've done this for so long that you need a change!"

His built figure soon stood up from the bed as well, he was shirtless which showed off his dark toned body and red skin, but had suit pants to cover his legs. Nilo was quite tall, standing 6'5 including his horns. He was quite the looker, no wonder he was a successful prostitute. Though he wasn't surprised that [Y/n] had never even considered flirting or making a move on him. She was simply not interested.

Said woman stood in front of her vanity mirror and opened a drawer filled with hair accessories. Rows of bows and clips and jewelry with pearls and diamonds. She only deserved the finer things in the after life.

"Routine is never boring Nilo, I've upheld my status for a century." She tied her hair in a high ponytail and carefully clipped a black bow to it, "though I wouldn't disagree with you."

Nilo's ears perked up at her statement, his horns twitching at the sudden change of mind.

"Really?"

"Quite." She smiled softly as she set her hand on the vanity, earning a 'clink!'

"I believe it's time I expand my work in some other places." She slid on a long lace glove that reached to her elbows. She gave a look to the imp and twirled her finger, indicating him to turn around and careful not to look again. He obliged, turning his head to face the open window with the Lust Ring view as he waited for his client to change.

"Seriously? Like where?"

"The Pride Ring."

"Wait wha-"

He almost turned around in disbelief but a rope shot out from the girl's mouth and manually snapped his head back to face the window again. It slithered back in her lips like a noodle.

"It's time for a change, no?"

"But the Pride Ring!? That place has the most annoying motherfuckers I've met in my whole after life!"

He heard a chuckle from her as he crossed his arms in annoyance. "You can turn around now." She commented. He did so, and saw she had switched her night gown to a short dress that hugged her figure above her waist, but had a bountiful amount of layers and frills as the skirt that cut just above the knees. The top was set to an off shoulder design with laces and a corset.

"Is that from your new collection?" He pointed towards the frills and lace, a signature of her artwork.

"It is. I'm planning to release it when I announce my transfer to the Pride Ring." She flattened out the skirt, making sure to get any lint off of it while she fixed her pearly jewelry as well.

"Back to the topic," she lifted her head up to look at him, "I've already contacted somebody to start building a factory right in the center of the Pride Ring."

The imp sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose. Sure, he was just some prostitute who got lucky and landed an expensive client like her, but he was also one of her closest friends; like an advisor. At the moment, he believed his best friend was once again being too ambitious.

"Are you sure this is a smart investment for your brand? What would Asmodeus think?" She blinked, making that sound, at his question.

"Oh dear."

Gosh. It had completely slipped her mind. The more she thought about it, the more she realized she was royally fucked.

She quickly snatched her hand bag and started to strut out her bedroom in her Mary Jane shoes. Nilo followed suit while attempting to button his shirt up in the process of following her small but speedy figure. He always found it amusing the way her body made a 'clink!' whenever she was stressed or walking.

Upon opening the double doors, the exit, of her apartment, she took a sharp right in the grand hallway. Her apartment complex was situated on the third highest floor of the skyscraper, and is the only one besides Asmodeus's.

"You seriously didn't think to ask your Dad to move out!?"

Her body created more 'clinks!' the more and more she thought about it. She was at least a century years old, but yet she always took in consideration Asmodeus's say in everything like a daughter to a father. It was the least she could do since he basically handed everything on a silver spoon to her the moment she arrived here.

Taking the elevator to the highest floor and watching it shoot up, she steadied her breath while looking at the view of the city. Would she miss it? She wasn't sure.

"I'll be waiting outside his office if you need me." Nilo's voice interrupted the silence. "Thank you. But I'm sure I'll be fine."

Soon the elevator ding came moments later, and the deep purple colored doors that were etched with gold came into view.

"I hope he doesn't freak out too much..."

"YOU WANT TO WHAT!?"

A hot gust of wind blew her way as the deadly sin's flames augmented into a blaze. She pursed her lips at his reaction, quite expected, as she clutched her bag tighter.

"Pops, I know you don't like the sound of it but-"

"Why in the Hell would you want to move out darling?" A frown was set into Asmodeus's dark skin, the comical faces in flames were also glowering at her. He rummaged through his mess of papers that were stacked high on his desk, as if the answer to his question was in them.

"Have I not been giving you enough attention recently?"

"Dad."

"I'll give you 50% of my shares if you want? Even 60%!"

"Dad!"

"Your new collection! I'll promote your new collection like there's no tomorrow!"

"Ozzie!!"

He took a pause, letting his breath slow and his flames die down. The sinner looked at the human-size doll, and took notice of how her usually set makeup has been melting off due to his heated tantrum.

"Please, Pops." She sighed while tucking a strand of hair behind her hair, clinking. "It's been a whole century and I'm not the pitiful teenager you met on the sidewalk anymore. I can handle myself." She walked closer to his desk now that the fire on his back weren't enraged. She took his large white claws and placed them in both of her palms, letting a few papers slip and fall to the ground.

"I'm grown. And I don't want to leech off of you for the rest of eternity."

His eyebrows softened ever so slightly while his shoulders became less tense. A tear ran down his cheek, then another, and soon a plethora of them came through like a waterfall.

"[Y/n], baby, I've never seen you as a leech." He pouted and embraced her in a soft hug. She smiled against his chest, of course not hearing a heartbeat, but she liked to imagine there was one, just for her.

"I know. But Saccharine has really been taking off these past few decades and I want to expand it to different rings."

"But seriously? The Pride Ring?" His usual tone of sass had come back to him, she giggled as she took note of it.

"That place is so down in the dumps that I just had to move there." He took a good look at her expression. She was usually so put together, so perfect, but her rosy cheeks and glaze had seeped from her bone china skin and off. And she was yet so beautiful in his eyes.

He sighed while situating himself back in his chair. Just then, the doors of the silent office opened. In slipped in a familiar jester and jingle. A familiar, pale face and awkward smile, with a jester cap and neck ruffles, with a typical jester outfit.

"Is now a bad time?"

The imp's raspy voice echoed through the silence. Both sinners looked at him with softened looks. Though Asmodeus and [Y/n] had many differences in many things, they both loved Fizzarolli. Or as they liked to call him: Fizzie.

"Fizzie, I think I should tell you too. You deserve it." The demoness doll looked at him, gesturing him to come closer. She had known the performer for decades, she was introduced to him as soon as Ozzie and him had become official. They pretty much hit it from there, [Y/n] cheered for him at almost every performance or appeared backstage, Fizz modeled for her brand every now and then, and overall had been creating a bond sometimes even Oz was jealous of.

"Uhhh what happened?" He pointed to the flurry of papers on the floor. The woman glanced at Asmodeus who sheepishly grinned.

"Don't worry about it." She dismissed it with a wave of her hand. "I was just discussing with Pops that I'll be relocating to the Pride Ring."

"WHAT!?" Fizz nearly jumped at her with all four of his extendable limbs. With furrowed eyebrows he grabbed her by the shoulders, and continuously shook her clinking body, also making his jester hat jingle.

"Have you lost your mind!? That's where all the sinners are!"

"Exactly." She peeled his grip off her delicate shoulders. "That means more customers, more customers mean more revenue." She rubbed her fingers together, indicating her ambition of growing her brand. Fizz and Oz looked at her with a ridiculous look once again, as a rare grin graced her features.

"You might regret this."

"You forget that I'm also a sinner from Earth, Fizz."

"Yeah! But you aren't like those bitches!"

She laughed, quite a rare sight even for them.

"I like to believe I belong there more than anybody else." Another twitch in her smile caused her to 'clink!'. The couple looked at each other, then her.

"Babes, you're so much better than the people up there."

"No Pops, I-"

"Ah ah, just because you've made mistakes doesn't make you a monster, [Y/n]."

She stayed quiet. Still in his embrace she sighed and unlatched herself from him.

"I'll treat you guys to dinner tonight," she grabbed her purse and headed her way out. The clicking of her heels nulled by the carpet in Asmodeus's office.

"It's the least I can do."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

chat am i coming back from my burn out
yes asmodeus is ur daddy
nilo will NOT be ur daddy

not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 30 4
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 �...
78.1K 2.6K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
609 17 16
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞...
352 29 8
𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔. ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕠𝕗 �...