Dreams Really Do Come True. (...

By MrsWalters4

Katarina White dream's come true. Find out what happens in Dreams Really Do Come True. Sequel to Where Have Y... More

Elastic Heart
Just Like You
Misery...
The Divine Zero
Coffee Shop Soundtrack
Therapy
It's Just Me
Backseat Serenade
The End Of Prom Night
She Takes Me High
Car Radio
A Daydream Away
Why Worry
Ode To Sleep
GO READ MY RONNIE RADKE STORY!!!! Please...?
Throne
Smooth Criminal
Contagious
Hey Mama
Merry Christmas, Its Not Over

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

22 1 1
By MrsWalters4

(((Kat's POV)))

I woke up the next morning to someone getting out of my bed and going to the bathroom. I groaned and sat up looking around confused. Who was that? I got out of bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in," I walked and saw Ronnie. I then remembered that Ronnie spent the night in my room last night.

"Oh. It's you," I said watching him wash his hands.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"I forgot that you spent the night," I stated looking at myself in the mirror in disgust. My hair was sticking up every where. I have morning breath. I look like a zombie.

"You look like a zombie," Ronnie said reading my mind.

"Fuck you," I growled.

"Oh shit. A feisty bitch,"

I ignored his comment and started to brush my teeth. After I was done I left the bathroom with Ronnie following me. I brushed my newly dyed hair and braided my bangs and put the rest in the pony tail. I went to my closet to find some clothes and got out my ' I Woke Up Like This' sweat shirt and my Hoods Up Brand leggings. Ronnie was watching me the whole time. What a creep.

I started to strip down not caring that Ronnie was right there.

"Woah," Ronnie whispered thinking that I couldn't hear him.

"Like what you see?" I teased. Ronnie smirked and walked over to me. I backed up into the wall, nervously. Ronnie leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You're cute,"

I looked at him in the eyes and we both leaned in. Before we could even kiss there was a knock on my door.

"Hold on a second," I called out. I pulled on my sweatshirt and leggings.

"Come in," I called out once again running and jumping in my bed next to Ronnie.

"Hey Ryan sugge-umm what is Ronnie doing in your bed?" Jacky asked.

"He spent the night," I said a little bit too quickly. Jacky looked at us suspiciously.

"Okay then. Do you guys want to go to breakfast with us?" Ronnie and I looked at each other then looked back at Jacky.

"No," I said bluntly. Jacky looked at me hurt. Why is he hurt? Oh well. Jacky walked out of the doorway closing the door. Ronnie and I looked at each other again. He's actually really hot.

"I know I'm hot," Ronnie said out of nowhere. Oh shit! Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did," I looked at Ronnie and rolled my eyes getting out of bed and opening my door. I looked back at Ronnie and asked:

"You coming?"

"Yeah," he got out of bed and followed me downstairs. Everybody already left to go to breakfast.

"I'm hungry," Ronnie and I said in unison. We laughed and I walked to the kitchen.

"RONNIE COME HERE!" I screamed.

"What...?" He asked cautiously. I laughed.

"We should make cupcakes!" I exclaimed.

"Fine," Ronnie groaned.

----

I threw flour back at Ronnie. It landed all over his face. I laughed and didn't notice Ronnie getting more flour. He threw it and it landed on my chest. Falling in between my boobs.

"Ronnie!" I screeched. He laughed and I started laughing with him. I fell on the floor from laughing too much and that just made me laugh harder.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

I looked over to see Marieta, Kayla, Iris, Jacky, Ryan, Derek, and Zakk. I stopped laughing and got up quickly.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," I said.

"Clean it up," Kayla said walking away. I rolled my eyes and Ronnie and I started cleaning up while the others sat in the living room watching television.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 257 20
A lot of people have always have dreams that come true weather is a dream job or someone you love in a dream. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . But what...
9.5K 356 27
What happens when Deven returns to America and her past comes back to haunt her.... Sequel to Leaving Home.
2.8K 649 58
This is the sequel of Dreaming!