Better-ment || KTH

By _writing_service_

They were close yet apart. They loved each other yet could never show. Will their relationship ever grow with... More

intro*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷
part 1 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷
part 2 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷
part 3 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷
part 5 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷
bonus *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

part 4 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

466 29 0
By _writing_service_

“It's your ex-girlfriend, Mr. Kim!”

Hearing you, Taehyung wonders who you are talking about. Because he had never dated anyone in his life, so how come you are talking about his ex-girlfriend. Then something twinkles in his brain.

He runs towards the door, and pulls you inside. He didn't expect her to be here at this hour of the day.

“Are you that excited to see her?” Your question caught him off guard, maybe his reaction is to be blamed.

“It's not like that, y/-”

“Keep your excuses to yourself, I'm not interested.” You uninterestedly backed away, not even letting him explain himself.

“Tae-” Kwon Ara, one of the classmates of Taehyung, speaks with her eyes glistening, seeing him after almost a year and more.

“What are you doing here?” He really didn't think that at this moment of his life, she was needed here. Because he clearly remembers the last time she visited him, the hurdle in his life was disastrous.

“Tae, it's been almost two years since I last saw you. So I thought why not visit you before I go back to Japan. That's why I came. Won't you invite me inside?”

For that moment, he wished he couldn't. He didn't want her to be there.

“Yes, Tae. Why don't you call her inside, it's cold out there. She'll freeze to death standing there. Also, it's been two years as in twenty four months as in 730 days as in 17520 hours as in 1051200 minute-”

He places his hand over your mouth and pulls you inside the mansion.

“I don't care how many years or months or days have passed since she had last seen me, I don't want her to be here, that's what I want, okay.” He was done with his life!

“aha, I don't have any problem with her just because she's your ex-girlfriend. You can really call her inside.”

“First of all, she's not my ex-girlfriend, stop calling her that.”

“Oh, then is she your ex fiance or your childhood sweetheart? I really can't recall what you introduced her to me. What was it?” You couldn't enjoy more of his frustration and flustered self. He seemed speechless, and so done with you.

“Tae, I'm sorry. It was so cold outside that - I wasn't really eavesdropping.” Ara justifies herself as she had entered the mansion along with them.

“I told you!” Mumbling, you went from there. You had enough for the day, let the rest happen tomorrow.

“Your wife, she got the wrong impression of me because of last time. And I'm really sorry for that too. That's why I came here, I wanted to apologize properly to both of you.”

“It's okay. I'll take you to the guest room.” He knows what he is doing and what will be coming tomorrow if he lets her stay here. What if he has his own reasons, will you try to understand him?

“Thank you.” Ara tooks her own luggage bag and moves behind him. She was very familiar with this mansion and she had been here before too.

You took Taemin from his crib. “Champ, it's mumma again. Did you miss me? I missed you alot today.” You kept kissing his cheeks and eyeing the two people who just moved out of your sight.

“Do you know who's here? Devil Ara! I don't like her, so don't you dare betray mumma and be like your appa, do you hear me.” The baby once again giggled at his mother, who was bopping his nose.

“... And that's how I got you. Hmm, you are too small to know how, do you know that. But promise me that you'll always love your mumma no matter what. Show me, show me your pinky.” You talked to your son while changing him into the night wear, and the whole time Taemin also kept listening as if he was understanding your every word. He also showed his little finger, as if he's promising you of what you asked for.

A lone tear escapes your eyes, which you hurriedly wiped off unaware of a pair of ears listening to you. You were telling the tragedy of your life to him, because there was no one, no one to listen to you because that'll only bother them.

Your own husband, can you call him your own? He's not there to help you with your problems which you were struggling with all this time.

Many people have wondered if you both weren't like those lovey dovey couples, then how come you had Taemin? Did he force you for that or something is what people used to think, but that's not true. It was all thanks to Devil Ara!

—two years ago

Ara was introduced to you as Taehyung’s classmates from Daegu. Taehyung was from an orphanage in Daegu. He completed his basic schooling studies there. And for a prominent future, he wished to move to Seoul and complete his higher studies there.

After many years, the two classmates reconciled, and Ara wanted to know more about Taehyung. First, you only thought of her as a good friend, but her behavior was quite weird.

She'd stick to him like a leech and would do things to make you furious. But you stayed calm and maintained your nice wife aura, not judging him or doubting him like the typical self. And he wasn't to be judged or doubted because his behavior was never odd.

Until one day, you found her making him drink beyond his level. You knew that he wasn't fond of drinking much, he had drinks only for professional matters.

But that night, just for the sake of him being the nicest person ever existed in the world, he had a drink with her. And turns out, she had spiked the drink with something. God knows what could have happened, if you wouldn't have stepped between them. You were also quite drunk, so the night was still foggy to your brain.

And few days later, you found you were pregnant with his child. He asked you whether you wanted to keep the child or not, it was totally your decision. He was ready to start a family with you if you want to, and if you don't he won't force it. It wasn't a mistake either, what could you call this situation?

The unborn child, it wasn't his mistake right? So how could you get rid of an innocent soul just because your husband and you are still not in that romantic kind of relationship. If not for him, you can raise the chil alone by yourself too.

That was the greatest decision you ever took in your life of having Taemin. He became the source of your happiness in the lonely mansion, and brought Taehyung a little closer to you. The man who ever showed his feelings to you, started staying by your side and helping you with him.

—present

The meeting which had failed a few days back was going to happen again as you asked the dealers to reconsider the project and they agreed.

Ara was not at home, and you didn't care where she could be. You left Taemin alone at home with the nanny. Taehyung and you were at the office.

Everything was going smoothly with the meeting, but the sudden cramps hit you hard. The stomachache made you sweat, you couldn't sit still on your seat. Taehyung noticed you being uncomfortable, but couldn't pin point the reason.

With that, the meeting finally comes to an end. But your cramps didn't stop for a moment. It was only getting tough with time.

Taehyung greets the dealers and sees them off and you stayed in the room, else everyone was off to their departed work.

Your gaze fell upon the chair you were sitting on, the red patch made it obedient to your pain. Also, you were wearing a white formals. The red stain screaming at you. You sighed heavily not knowing what to do.

A pair of hands groped you from behind, as Taehyung knots his coat around your waist.

“I've called a cab for you, - you should go home now, I think.” Stating, he was about to walk away but held his hand, not letting him go anywhere.

“Why? Why are you being like this to me? What's your problem, Taehyung? Suddenly you become so distant then you act so caring? I don't understand you! Why are you playing with me?”

“I'm not. I'm not playing with you.”

“Then what is it? Is this marriage a joke to you? I really can't tell whether you forced yourself in this relationship or you really want this ; you want us?”

“Y/n, let's not talk about this now. Go home, we'll talk later.” His phone suddenly started ringing. When he checked, it was Ara.

“Is she better than me? That's why you are doing this to me? Are you cheating on me? Tell me the truth and I'll never ask you any question again.”

“Go home, please.”

The phone kept on ringing, and that annoyed you. You snatched away the phone from him and harshly threw it on the floor.

“Are you for real y/n!” He yelled, that made you shiver. For the very first time you have seen him this angry. His eyes were red, and his veins popped out of his neck and hands.

“Go. Home.” Hearing, you dashed out of the hall, not caring about the many eyes who trailed their gazes on you. Tears kept running out of your eyes. What if all you said was true, that's why he was angry?

When you reached home in the said cab, you went directly to your room to change your clothes. You found something odd about the mansion, but couldn't get to it.

After realizing, you found that Taemin and the nanny weren't there. You first called out her name but got no response. You wanted to check for yourself, so you looked for them in every corner of the room.

But that wasn't needed, because you found a note in Taemin's crib.

“If you want to see your son alive, come to the xxx place with what I told you before.” Who could it be? And what could it be?

You tried calling Taehyung's number first but he didn't answer any of them. Was it because his phone was cracked? Or was he angry with you? Why wasn't he picking up your calls didn't bother you as much as the missing of your son.

You just wanted to see your son at the moment.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.5K 168 21
So what is it's all the same? Shen Yuan dies. While cursing the author of pidw of course, but the system is shitty. Shen Jiu isn't actually dead as a...
352K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
2K 118 8
Jeon Jungkook ff. Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction. ............ Yn:"Jeon fr€aking Jungkook !!!" You yelled pulling his hair and he screamed. Jungkook:"Leave...