||Ace Of Hearts || OhmNanon+P...

By chubbyaerifics

From last year, the college students have been divided into to powerful groups - Team Basketball and Team Top... More

My Character Book
Chapter 1: Give Up
Chapter 2: Maybe
Chapter 3 : Locked
Chapter 4: Unknown Feelings
Chapter-5 Dance the night away
Chapter-6 Late
Chapter 7- Nagging
Chapter 8- Heart to Heart
Chapter-9 Meow~
Chapter-10 Unknowingly
Chapter-11 Why can't you?
Chapter-12 Collide
Chapter-13 Long Night
Chapter-14 Show Off
Chapter-15 Lim Lamai Praphasirirat
Chapter-16 Well, we are done.
Chapter 17- Aeri Prisana Phongphanit
Chapter 18 Party Party Yeah~ part 1
Chapter- 18 Party Party Yeah~ pt. 2
Chapter 19: Wrong
Chapter 20: Damn!
Chapter 21: Closer
Chapter 22: What A Tease!
Chapter - 23 I can't do this anymore
Chapter 24 - Mentally Hurt
Chapter 26: Room 439
Chapter 27: The Fight
Chapter 28 -The Sweet Kiss
Chapter - 29 Awkwardness
Chapter - 30 : Why three wontons?
Chapter - 31 : Maybe a try?
Chapter 32: Just The Start
Chapter 33 : Listen to me, please!
Chapter 34: Forgive?
Chapter 35 : Perth?
Chapter 36- An Day Together
Chapter 37- What are we?
Chapter - 38 : Rollercoaster
Chapter-39: End of WE
Chapter 40 : Courage?
Chapter 41: With Perth
Chapter 42: Janam Janam
Chapter 43: CuTe
Chapter 44: Wanna talk?
Chapter 45: Court you
Chapter 46: Be his?
Chapter 47: Avoiding you?
Chapter 48: OUR PRESENT
Chapter 49 : Not Like Us!

Chapter 25 : Order Exchange

367 11 3
By chubbyaerifics

Nanon

.

I came back as I opened the door as I lay on the sofa.

I did not have any energy to either cook or go out to eat.

Those spots that I had got hurt by cricket balls pained.

Later that night, I was finishing the artwork that we had to submit when a knock echoed over my silent room. I stood up as I picked the food delivery I had ordered a while ago. 

Feeling hungry, I immidiately helped myself with the food inside. As I ate, I eyed a suspicious package that was packed with my order.

It was a extra salad - or something that I clearly knew was not a part of my order.

I tried not to mull over it and just conviced myself that might be a free item and ate it.

Almost after eating everything, I sat back on my chair as the same delivery man calls me and tells me that the order that I received, was supposed to be delivered next door. 

I did not want to stress about anything as I agreed to give the order to the person next door.

 As I put my phone away, I stared at the empty package, that I had eaten clean, sighing .

With three bottles of drinks as a compensation, I went out of my room. 

Thinking about what to say, I stumbled across the best way to seal the deal.

Ohm

.

I returned back from practice. I was so tired after shifting into the new dorm. It was far away from the others. Students where not living in the dorms side to mine's but no one was allowed to enter them.

God knows why?

 I was so hungry. I had ordered food a few minutes ago while heading back to the dorm. When I reached the dorm, I received the notification about the mistake with my order. I entered the lift as I reach my floor.

I pull out the dorm room key and was going to open the dorm room door when I notice a few drinks hanging from the knob of the door.

I curiously inspect it and check for any signs of anyone who might have kept this. Seeing no one, I grabbed the products as I see a post-it hanging from it.

Looking at the note, I immidiately raised my head as I looked at the door adjacent to my room as I let my imagination run wild.

The note said:

[Sorry :( I ate your salad.]

[These drinks are my apologies.]

I did not at all know that it was a boy...not a girl..

I made up my mind to meet this mysterious 'girl' next door.

Nanon

.

I, not knowing what would unfold after last night, when out peacefully to head to my faculty building when I saw a packet of dumplings kept on the door knob with a post-it.

The note said:

[No Worries! Have a great day!]

I whinced as I notice that the person who had written the note was using a male participle.

Hell nah?! Not a man, please!

I immidiately became a side dish for lunch, being the object of very discussion as soon as I shared this to my friends (Chimon, Fourth, Jimmy,Mark and a few others).

Everyone was pretty excited and too hyped of the fact, that someone was hitting on me, and to top it off, it was a man.

I shook my head everytime, shooting the possibility down by telling my friends that no one was hitting on anyone. But instead on following on, they went on and teased me more. 

I felt like I couldn't do anything to stop them and just rolled my eyes as I looked to my side.

To my utmost suprise, I saw  a glimpse of Ohm who was the last person that I wanted to see. Crush or no crush, he was stupid and irritating and etc.

I wanted to avoid fights between the people of the two faculties so I indulged my friends into another conversation.

After the glimpse, Ohm seemed to have vanished. I sighed a breath of relief as I stopped the boring conversation, that seemed extremely interesting to the others.

Ohm

.

I and my friends (Perth, Gemini, Drake and a few others) were chilling at the cafe. Due to some reason, our morning class had been cancelled.

They were teasing my flirting skills, saying how I was being a coward and was not even able to say salutations, which I retroted by saying that I was supposed to be charming  not pushy  which sent a roar of laughter through my friends.

In the middle of everything, I got a glimpse of Nanon. He was with his friends. I realised it was Nanon who first noticed me with a glance.

He immidiately mouthed,"I want no fights." which I responded with a secret thumbs-up.

I engrossed my friends in the menu as Nanon and his friends went away.

My friends left the menu and again dived into the conversation related to my flirting skills.

Nanon

.

While, I was heading back Jimmy kept teasing me. Once again, I  jokingly told him to stop and that I wouldn't act like that if I was in his shoes. Jimy shook his head as a 'sorry'.

"I should get going see you later.." Jimmy wished me. 

As Jimmy went back, I noticed the box of snacks hanging from the door. 

I whinced upon reading the note.

"I need to rest.."  I rub my nape as I enter the room, dizzy.

The note:

[I heard the moon is going to be so beautiful tomorrow night.]

It was soon announced by my friends that the note was a message to meet up.

 While my friends broke their heads thinking about the meanings of the messages, I tried to figure out who this secret admirer  was.

> __ <

Author: I found this chapter one of the good ones. It was funny.. Vote for it..

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.6K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...
36.9K 2.5K 40
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...
61.4K 3.2K 33
[ CONTAIN SLICE OF HORROR ] They are boyfriends since they were in their last phase of high school. They enrolled in the same university but in diffe...
38.2K 1.6K 23
"Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over." What if 2 families from successful businesses decide to engage their sons to each other? ⚠️ Matur...