The charm of Love

Від Mafikashaira_2

PEEP INTO THE BOOK TO KNOW THE STORY...😁😁. Більше

STORY INTRO AND CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter 1: Lives of two destined people
Chapter 2: Kartik meets kairav
Chapter 3: kairav's papa
Chapter 4: Shocker for kaira
Chapter 5: Kaira become friends 🙃
Chapter 7: Kaira get close
Chapter 8: Love confession.. ❤️❤️
Chapter 9: it's kaira's romantic time💕💕
New story!!
Chapter 10: Kaira's emotional time😭😭
Chapter 11: Kaira's happy family 🙂🙂
Chapter 12: birthday suprise and Evil plan💖💖
Chapter 13: Vedika tricks kartik😱😱

Chapter 6: My boss My PA..

298 35 20
Від Mafikashaira_2

This is the longest chapter ever i written..it almost reached 5000 words. It contains flashback so it became lengthier.. anyways don't feel bored to read.. enjoy reading this story and comment your views 😄😄.

Kartik and naira reaches the Kapoor mansion and they enter inside while naira gets astonished seeing a huge and luxury mansion.

Naira pov (little loudly): am I in heaven or what? Such a heavenly house in this earth..omg..it's so unbelievable.

Kartik laughs at her shocking kartik..

Naira:si..kartik..why are you laughing? Did I do something funny??

Kartik: nope but your mind voice is louder😅😅.

Naira: ohh (smiles embarassed and scratches her head)

Kartik: it's okay.. don't get embarassed. Anyways this is a mansion..that's why it looks so heavenly. Haven't you seen mansion before?

Naira: no..i haven't seen like this ho..mansion. I haven't noticed as I was just focused between office and house all my time.

Kartik: kitna boring ho tum?? Naira..i know you have stressful life but still you have to cheer yourself for living life worthfully. What's the use of dying wasting life by living with the sorrow of past?? Just don't work always.. enjoy yourself too..die with happiness and not with sorrowness of this earth.

Naira smiles..

Naira: i understand..and i thought you are Bossy but you are classy kartik.

Kartik gets stunned and looks at her in😲😲and gives her are you naira look..

Kartik: errr.. are you really naira or what? When did you learn to speak like this??

Naira: your advaise hit my brain so thought to start fun with you first..that's why..hehe. dint you get happy that i obeyed your advaise? Infact mr.goenka will burn in anger if someone disobeyes..but now mr.goenka has lost his charm of his character it seems..

Naira giggles while kartik looks at her blinking like baby..

Kartik: i gave you a advaise and you hit a sixer on my advaise to myself..waah!!

Naira laughs and kartik smiles seeing her laugh..

Kartik pov: i never saw her laughing like this since she works with me..this is the first time iam seeing her happy. Hope she always stays like this..i will always make her stay like this.

Suddenly a girl runs towards kartik and side hugs him suprising kartik and shocking naira..

Kartik smiles: vedika!!

Vedika gives peck to kartik's cheeks and gets away from hug..

Vedika: iam happy that you are also here in this party!!

Kartik: but..but what are you doing here? You aren't a businesswomen and moreover you hate business line na..

Vedika giggles..

Vedika: i know who invited you here..it's akshat right? He is my brother..

Kartik and naira gets shocked hearing this..

Kartik: what? Is akshat your brother? You never informed me..you just told that you are a single child to your parents.

Vedika gets dull..

Vedika: woh..woh.. actually before 5 years a girl seduced my brother and when she got satisfied with him she blamed him and sent him to jail..and me and my papa were trying to get him out but we couldn't. I lied to everyone of my friends and to you also to hide Akshat's situation. Now my father had become successful in business and politics too..so it was easy to bring my brother akshat out. And now my brother too joined business along with papa and got successful..

Kartik and nairagets shocked hearing this and naira's eye get teary hearing a lie and she stumbless..

Naira pov: what a big lie this girl is telling? So vedika was his sister who threatened me in phone that day?? How cheap this girl..and how dare she say that i seduced him??

and she gets into the flashback of what happened between her and akshat..

FB:

naira was a model and she used to win miss.udaipur award everytime with her bold and sexy look..

One day naira was giving autographs to her fans and there comes our great foolish villain😂😂 akshat acting to be fan of naira and gets her autograph in his hands..

Once he goes out of naira's sight he licks her name in his hands..

Akshat pov: iam not your fan miss.beauty queen..iam your lust and will lust you. Ready to be my sex toy miss.beauty queen.

He planned something and on the day of next show event Akshat spreads fire in the event hall making everyone panic and everyone runs out while the show girls were escaping one by one but akshat wears mask and puts chloroform on naira making her faint and kidnaps her without anyone's knowledge as everyone weren't ready to notice what is going on other side due to the fright for their life...

He takes her to his house and ties naira's each hands on each side of bed and he repeats with the leg same and smirks seeing her..

Akshat pov: now you can't go away from me miss.beauty queen. Tonight will be our special night..haha.

He removes his dress fully and he removes naira's dress fully too and he rapes her and enjoys the pleasure himself while Naira remains unconscious..

Once he finishes enjoying he hugs naira naked and sleeps and next day naira gets conscious and she slowly opens her eyes and gets shocked seeing the situation and screams..

Naira:aaaahhhhh!!

Hearing her screams akshat wakes up and holds her face..

Akshat: baby.. what happened? Are you okay?

Naira stares him angrily and pushes him away..

Naira shouts: what the hell is this mister? What have you done to me..huh?

Akshat smirks: don't you know what I did seeing us naked baby?? I..i just loved you..haha.

Naira gets shocked and realises what happened and gets shattered..

Naira: wh.. what ?? That ..means you..you took my virginity??

Akshat: ofcourse baby. Do you want to have that moment again as you don't remember it last night..

He comes close telling this but naira slaps him hard on his face..

Naira shouts: how dare you..you bloody devil! I thought you were my fan but you..you just lusted me. Iam the greatest fool to not understand between fan and a lusting guy..

Akshat gets angry as none dared to slap him and holds her hairs tightly giving Naira pain..

Akshat: how dare you slap me? None of them had got this courage to raise hand on me. Even my own parents haven't done it. But you..

Naira's eyes gets red in anger and she kicks his main spot making him leave her and he screams..

Akshat:aahhh..

Naira: i don't fear for anyone..i will fight even with lion if it tries to harm me..so why should I fear you? See what consequences you going to face..

Naira leaves from there angrily while Akshat screams..

Akshat: you bloody bitch..how dare you!! Before you give me consequences..see what I'll do. You will yourself do suicide seeing the consequences. No girl has gone against me in whoever i raped but you did mistake miss.naira. you have to face the consequences now..

Akshat surfaces the video of him and naira's intimate scene in her modelling app shocking entire modelling staffs and models..

Akshat smirks: now i ruined your dreams..let me see how you live now with facing shame..haha.

Naira faces huge shame before modelling people and staffs and she feels devasted and she cries and runs towards the cliff end crying..

Naira cries: what the hell life is this? After my mumma and papa died..i..i just worked hard to study and become model and later to open dance academy. But now.. everything is ruined. And..and..most importantly i..i lost virginity..

She cries a loud standing near the end of cliff..

Naira cries: mumma..papa..why did you leave me in this hell and go?? Now..now..i..lost everything. I lost my own dignity..now what's the use of living?? I will better come to you mumma and papa..i don't want to live in this hell anymore..

She was about to jump but suddenly akshara's soul comes and stops her..

Akshara: naira..you aren't doing right. You are becoming loser by dying.. my daughter was always a fighter and winner but now I see my daughter lagging.

Naira cries seeing her mum's soul and hugs her and cries..

Naira cries: muma.. what can I do then? That.. that stupid wronged me..he..he took my virginity shamelessly..he raped me mumma. I feel ashamed of myself to fell prey for him but still i had little confidence to punish him but before that he leaked the video..and everyone in my field are making me feel ashamed. I..i can't tolerate this mumma..i want to be peaceful in your lap..iam coming to you.

Akshara holds her cheeks and rubs her tears and kisses her forehead..

Akshara: i know your pain naira. But don't let the pain kill you. You know what.. the rapist guys roams freely enjoying like this only because girls becomes weak and they do not fight against them. Many girls does or does suicide after getting raped and this is what makes those guys to take advantage as they know girls re weak in fighting. But i want my daughter to fight against and get justice not only for you but for every girls who that guy raped..

Naira looks emotionally..

Naira: but..

Akshara: won't you listen to your mumma? I know my daughter is a fighter..so don't die uselessly in this world. Die after doing or achieving something. Your first success is to punish your culprit and get justice and next achievement is to forget your pain and move on..

Naira: but..

Akshara holds naira's hands and..

Akshara: promise me that you will do what I said orelse i won't even be your mum in any births..

Naira looks at akshara emotionally and then finally she promises and soon akshara vanishes leaving naira shattered.. and naira cries for few minutes missing her mum and then she recalls her promise and decides to punish akshat..

Naira pov: mum is right.. what is the use of dying uselessly? I should achieve like my mum told. First i have to punish that guy..

Naira plans something and she gets help from police..

Police: but miss..i can't arrest Akshat without proof. What's the proof you have that he raped you? In these generation girls and untrustable than boys. They get pleasure from the guy and then they ditch after finding someone and they punish him fakely too. What if you are too in such category women??

Naira: i know you will absolutely tell this as this generation doesn't value women's sentiments. Once the girls are raped..they are only blamed instead of the real culprit. But today i will make that akshat reveal the truth himself in front of you... please help me out sir..

Police: really? Fine..then let me proceed with you. If you are right then I'll arrest Akshat and if you aren't right then i will arrest you for fake charging and wasting our time too.

Naira: ok sir. (Naira tells something to police secretly and police agrees)

And naira goes and on next day naira drags akshat from his house to garden shocking him..

Akshat: hey..how dare you bitch? I thought you would have killed yourself after what you faced from your modelling event but i think still you want to die after killing me.

Naira: why should I die you bloody nonsense? You only raped me and ..then why should I die? It's you who should die out of guilt of doing wrong and not me!!

Akshat laughs evilly..

Akshat: you are the first women in my life who is ready to live life after losing virginity. The women's whoever i raped did suicide as they feel ashamed of themselves of losing virginity. But you are still mad even after losing virginity.. don't you even feel bad about it?

Naira: why should I feel bad when i dint do wrong? I dint lose virginity myself. It's you who took my virginity..so why should I feel ashamed as if I did mistake and lose my life uselessly for no reason? The mistake that those girls does is they regret for losing virginity but i don't regret and that's why iam not like them..

Akshat: you lost virginity dear.. don't you know that no man will be ready to marry you?

Naira: It's your cheap thoughts mister. If iam destined to someone then no one can stop from unting with him irrespective of whoever iam. And moreover you just shut you filty mouth..

Akshat: iam so glad that you are so arrogant unlike other women's..seems like i should take step from killing your ego.

He comes to slap her but before that police who were hiding behind and comes and arrests Akshat shocking him and naira smirks..

Police: mr.akshat..you are under arrest. You yourself told the truth..so we got evidence for raping and also for trying to kill a girl. You not only raped her..you yourself told that you have raped many girls and they did suicide..so you will imprisoned for your whole life.

Akshat gets shocked and looks naira and naira smiles victoriously

Naira: Akshat.. don't think that iam weak like other women's. You cheap guys enjoy your freedom only because of weak women's whoever don't fight against evil men's like you. If every victim womens have fought against devils like you then no men would have dared to so such act again..

Police: iam sorry for misunderstanding you miss earlier. But now iam really proud that being a women.. you have raised voice against a criminal instead of being scared like other womens. I wish you are the role model for every womens..i also wish every womens should be like you instead of doing suicide for men's mistake. Hats off to you..

Police salutes naira and takes Akshat away and naira smiles and goes..

After some days naira gets shocked that she became pregnant and she cries in front of lord but she recalls her mother's advaise and she becomes stronger and she decides to continue her life irrespective of whatever happens in her life..

Naira pov: i know this baby is by raped. But what can I do? It's not my mistake..so why should I feel bad? I will not kill this innocent baby..i will raise this child on my own and will make him achieve his life. My mum told not to die uselessly so i will die only after i and this baby achieve in our life..this is my goal.

Naira started to live joining a job and one day she got a call from stranger..

Naira: hello..who is this?

Voice: how dare you send my brother to jail miss??

Naira: ohh..hello..who are you?

Voice: i don't need to tell my info to you. Iam akshat's sister and i love in London and i got to know that you sent my brother jail..how dare you?

Naira: he went to jail as he is deserved that place. Don't act as if he dint do any wrong.

Voice: shut up miss. I don't know who you are but i heared that you were top model..i don't care about your identity but i just want you to make my brother out of jail orelse..

Naira shouts: orelse what you will do? Iam not scared of anyone..why should I be scared when iam not at fault?do whatever you can..iam not scared to face you.

Voice: you bitch!!

Naira cuts the call angrily and she diverts her mind and focus on her work..

FB ENDS..

Naira pov: i never thought my boss's gf was the cheap women..i wonder how did kartik fell for her.. whatever but now first I'll expose akshat today. I hope kartik doesn't believe her lie as he himself saw akshat's behaviour.

Kartik pov: what is vedika telling? I myself saw akshat's intention during our conference meeting..how can it be possible that girl can seduce him and use him? It will be him who have done that bloody work..but i guess vedika is unaware of her brother's true face. Today I'll expose that bastard before everyone. And i feel really bad for that women who was seduced by that bitch before 5 years..

Kartik: ohh.. anyways vedika..lets go join the party now.

Vedika: yeah..sure.

Vedika was about to hold kartik hands but Kartik holds naira's hands instead and takes her with him fuming vedika..

Vedika pov: to heck with you naira!!! 😠😠

Once everyone joins the party the host announces the function starting with dance and everyone gets happy while naira gets nervous and kartik senses it..

Kartik: naira..i know you feel nervous but don't worry..iam there with you. I won't let anything happen to you.. just follow our plan..okay?

Naira: okay. I'll on the recorder in my pendant now.

She switched on the chip and the music starts playing as DJ plays the CD and everyone starts dancing and Akshat sees naira and smiles and he comes towards kartik and naira..

Akshat: welcome mr.Goenka and miss. Beauty..i..i mean miss.naira..

Kartik gets angry but controls..

Kartik: thank you mr.Akshat for welcoming us.

Akshat forwards his hands towards naira and..

Akshat: can I dance with you miss.naira?

Kaira gets angry but both controls and naira looks kartik signs her to go and naira leaves a deep sigh..

Naira: yeah..it's pleasure to dance with you.

She holds his hand and goes little away from kartik and they both dance but naira feels irritated in heart to dance with akshat while Akshat enjoys..

Kartik sees them dancing and feels jealous and fists his hands tightly in anger to see his PA dancing with someone and suddenly vedika comes and hugs him..

Vedika: baby your PA is busy with my brother. So now !ets get busy with ourselves..it's been long since we danced together..so common..

Kartik agrees and they both dance but his eyes are not on vedika but only on naira and he just fumes in jealousy and his face and eyes becomes red like Tomato in getting high jealous😡😡

Kartik pov: te hell with Akshat!! How dare he touch my girl sensually??

Vedika:baby..where is your focus? What are you thinking?common..focus on me and let's dance romantically..

Kartik gets shocked of himself after getting out of trance once vedika called him..

Kartik pov: what happened to me suddenly? Why did I get jealous like that..and i..i was saying her as my girl..why did I blabber such? Vedika is my gf but i couldn't concentrate on her at all..

He then dances with vedika again and suddenly Akshat keeps his hands on naira's ass and presses it shocking naira..

Naira: hey.. what are doing? Don't..

Akshat huskily: baby..your ass is like sponge..i want to feel the pleasure of your ass baby..

Naira gets stunned and she starts sweating and slowly she recalls the day when she saw herself naked beside him and she starts panicking..

Kartik turns and sees it and gets stunned seeing Akshat pressing naira's ass and naira getting panic and he gets angry like lava and he moves away from vedika and he was about to go to Akshat but he controls closing eyes in anger..

Kartik pov: kartik.. control yourself..if you lose your temper then the plan will flop. I know he is doing wrong but I can't stop it now as it's a part of the plan. I have to calm naira through Bluetooth now as she is panicking now..

Vedika gets shocked seeing him standing away from her and comes to him..

Vedika: kartik baby..whats wrong with you? Why did you suddenly leave me and came here?? Why aren't you concentrating on me huh?

Kartik pov: vedika shouldn't know that iam focusing on Akshat..i will dance with her now to distract her. But today i will expose this Akshat..

Kartik: iam sorry..i just got phone call so I moved up from you..now come lets dance.

Kartik starts dancing with vedika and he whispers in Bluetooth slowly so that vedika won't hear..

Kartik: naira.. don't lose yourself. I know he is doing wrong but control..iam there na..i won't let anything happen to you. We should expose him..so be strong somehow..

Naira hears kartik's voice through Bluetooth on her ears and looks at him and she slowly calms herself...

Naira pov: what I was doing? I started panicking recalling past..thank god kartik saved me..iam really lucky to get him as a friend and my boss. Now i should just concentrate to expose this Akshat..

Naira and Akshat keeps on dancing and Akshat was just rubbing his hands over naira's chest sensually..

Naira: what the hell are you doing akshat?

Akshat smirks: iam enjoying your hot chest dear. Now..i can't control myself..today i will rape you at any cost. No one can stop me even you dear..

Akshat holds naira strong nd he drags her upward towards his room without anyone's knowledge whole kartik notices it and smirks..

Kartik pov: i will slash this Akshat once i expose him for troubling my PA. How dare he touch like that..today iam not going to spare him. Now naira should do what I've told her..

Once akshat takes her to room he locks the door and pushes naira on bed and he removes his shirt..

Akshat: how sexy you look my baby girl..today is my lucky day..iam going to just rape you like anything.

He throws away his shirt and falls above naira and was about to kiss her but naira pushes him forcibly and she slaps him hard with her slipper..

Naira pov: how dare you Akshat!! Do you think we girls are weak huh? You already know about me.. inspite of that also..you tried..how cheap of you?

Akshat gets stunned but he doesn't react and he immediately grabs her hands and twists it..

Naira:aahhhh..leaveee meee..

Kartik panics on hearing naira's scream through Bluetooth..

Kartik pov: till now naira was going on in right way by being strong. Now..now i heared her scream..did..did he..no..no i can't let anything happen to her. Let me go..

Kartik leaves vedika shocking her..

Vedika: what happened kartik? Where are you going??

Kartik: iam going to save my PA from your fool brother!

Kartik goes towards upstairs while vedika stands shocked..

Akshat holds her hands from back in a painful manner and..

Akshat: either I'll do what I want or I'll kill if i couldn't succeed. I couldn't kill you in past but not today if you refuse to coordinate in bed with me..

Naira feels pain in her hand as he holds her hand twisted and her eye's become teary but she doesn't let her weakness come out and she remains strong..

Naira: iam not a weak women..iam always strong you know. I'll never let your intention succeed..

Akshat gets angry and he angrily pushes naira but before she falls a strong pair of hands holds her this saving her from fall and nira gets suprised seeing kartik and she smiles seeing him and kartik too smiles seeing her in his arms..

Kartik: unless iam here.. nothing can happen to you my PA.

Naira: i know ka..sir. i know iam always safe around my boss.

Akshat gets shocked seeing kartik and kartik makes naira stand properly and he holds akshat's collar and he drags him down before every business people and slaps him hard shocking everyone..

Kartik: how dare you bitch!! How dare you try to do such thing to my PA??

He punches his face continuously while everyone remains shocked and akshat's father and vedika comes there and stops kartik and they pull away akshat from him and akshat's father shouts kartik..

Akshat's father Rajesh: how dare you raise hand on my son mr.goenka?? I thought you are a successful businessman with your perfect character but iam wrong..your just have bloody character.

Kartik: Mr.kapoor..iam not such..it's your son who have bloody character.

Rajesh gets angry and was about to slap but naira holds rajesh's hand shocking everyone including kartik who is shocked to see her so bold..

Naira: dare you raise hand on my boss mr.kapoor.

Vedika gets angry seeing that and she immediately rushes and slaps naira..

Vedika: how dare you naira to misbehave with my father? Your just a trash and you such a trash raising hand on my risc father..chi.

Kartik gets angry and he screams at her..

Kartik: vedika!! Just be in your limits. If you say one more word against her then i will forgot what relation we share.

Vedika screams: then what can I call her kartik? She manipulated you about my brother and you believed her lie and you too accuse my brother. And now she misbehaved with my father..she is such a trash only.

Kartik: ohh..wow.. what an accusations you made..well done vedika. Now I'll show what your brother did before everyone here..so that you will realise who is trash here.

Kartik asks naira to give the recorder and naira gives the recorder taking out from her pendant and he plays it aloud before everyone and everyone hears whatever akshat spoke to naira from that dance scene shocking everyone including vedika and Rajesh..

Akshat too gets shocked as he dint realise that naira had recorder with her and everyone gets angry at Akshat and they critize him..

Mr.sehgal: chi..how cheap of your son mr.kapoor? Very disgusting..

Mr.Raichand: yes..very shameful act. Chi.. i regret of coming here to Kapoor house for business party. And mr.rajesh..you really misbehaved with mr.goenka for your son.. disgusting!

Everyone starts accusing Kapoors and vedika gets angry and she gets to know that naira was the one who sent Akshat to jail after hearing the recorder..

Vedika pov: so you were the one who sent my brother to jail before 5 years and you were the one who my brother raped..how dare you trouble my brother..you bloody fool! Today i won't leave you alive..

She takes a knife and she goes backwards of naira without anyone's knowledge as everyone are busy in accusing akshat and his father and she grabs naira and keeps knife on her throat shocking naira and everyone including kartik..

Vedika: hey you all..if this girl has to be alive then everyone leave silently without making fuss of my brother orelse I'll kill her right away.

Everyone gets shocked while kartik gets shocked and he feels shattered seeing the true colours of his love..

Kartik: vedika!! I..i..i thought you will know about your brother if..if you hear the recorder but..but it seems you already know who your brother is and I never thought you are so cheap like your brother..

Vedika: kartik..how can you behave like this to me for your PA? Who is she to you? Why are you so attached to her? You know what this is the same girl..who tried to seduce akshat in past and sent him jail after using him. And now too she would have seduced him and provoked him to say those things to trouble my brother..

Kartik gets shocked that naira was used by him as he knows that vedika says ulta of reality and he sees naira's eyes filled with tears and his heart picks seeing her condition..

Naira cries: no.. don't lie vedika. I..i never seduced..it's him who did everything. It's him who used me in past.. please don't believe her.. please don't believe her..

She cries recalling the past and starts breathing heavily panicking and everyone feels bad while kartik feels very hurt seeing her like that and he runs towards naira but Vedika screams..

Vedika: stop right there kartik. If you come closer..then i will slit her neck.

She holds knife more closer shocking kartik and he cries seeing naira suffering in panic and in vedika's captivity and also he feels ashamed of loving vedika...

Both kartik and naira looks at each other's eyes painfully..

PRECAP:- Kartik celebrates naira's birthday. Akshat kidnaps kairav..

Guys please do vote and comment..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Korra Grease Від PURPLE-POPSICLE

Короткі історії

6.4K 99 12
Cross posted on Ao3. Korra, a small town musician found love during the summer, but it didn't last as her crush Asami Sato had to move back t...
7.6K 821 19
Kartik Is a devil ..😈 Naira is his love
188K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
117K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"