Jessiebrine-2-The New Begining

由 SovayaVoidian

The Secound Chapter of Sovaya's life... Please forgive me... If anyone even reads this.... Ever... 更多

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Next Time On....

Prolouge

20 0 0
由 SovayaVoidian

"W-what... WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed as I saw saw /////// chuckle at me on the floor as he bled out.

"Y-you know... Your lovley... Really... Ha ha.... Your so pretty... I d-d-did l-love you-ouu" He coughed.

I ran to his side, even though he was gross and disgusting I still felt bad for him.

"/////, t-thats w-who told m-me... H-he said t-that he'll g-get y-you... /-///// in a cage..." He began struggling for air as he smiled up at me. "Tell Serina im sorry... I l-love her..."

His breathing stopped.

"Jess?"

Through my tears, I kissed his forehead.

"Jess... We need to go..."

I felt Laughing Jacks clawed hand grab my shoulder as I stood up and huddled myself in his arms.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

697K 42.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
78.4K 5.5K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
165K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.7M 48.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...