Chapter-1

"H-Herobrine?" I stuttered as Herobrine pulled out the diamond sword that I had made for him so long ago...

EJ took out his scalpel, climbing over me in a protective way.

"All I want is what I have..." Hero glanced at me, but that was his own mistake as Jack lunged at him.

"No! Don't hurt each other!" I screamed as they went at each other, and I, closed my eyes.

When I opened them, I saw EJ with a sword through his abdomen.

"JACK!"

He looked over at me as he began to pull it out.

"I-Its okay.... I've had... Okay I haven't had worse, damn this hurts!"

EJ stood up, and walked over to me. He grabbed my hair, and even Hero was disturbed by the way Jack threw me to him.

"Take her, shes filled my cupboards with kidneys, and I have no more use for her. So take her if you like her that much."

"J-Jack?" Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Hey, do you really think that I'm gonna start a war that I'll have to explain to Slendy?"

"And we're going home Sovaya..."

"No!"

He turned to me.

"What was that?"

"Don't torture her Herobrine, everyone knows your acting weirdly..." Night said as she walked in with Steve right behind her.

"Its your fault for locking us all up in your castle Herobrine!"

Hero stared at them silently.

"Whos taking care of Annabelle?"

Steve spoke up, for once he wasn't goofing around.

"Bobby's taking care of her... Hero... Whats with you?"

"I'm worried."

We looked gave him the please explain in full detail look.

Herobrine sighed then continued.

"If Repose were a real threat wouldn't you think Notch would deal with it?"

We all nodded to his opinion.

"Exactly, so either hes lazy, which he probrably is, or he doesnt care. Repose is going to kill everyone if he gets powerful enough... So guess what'll give us enough power to counter him..."

My eyes widened.

"Are you suggesting we kill Notch?" I asked.

"Yes Sovaya, you are going to kill Notch and become Queen Of Minecraftia. Only you can do it. You have the training and the power to do it. You're the most powerful Voidian to ever live."

Everyone looked at me as I started to shrink down, but then Night patted my back which made me stand up straight again.

"It wont be that bad Jess!" She spoke encouragingly even though we both knew it was to tell me. Good luck, and hope you don't die!"

"B-but..." I began.

"Its fine Jess! All you need to do is go in there and chop of The King Of Minecraftias, and who could delete you in two secounds head off!" Steve smiled a big fake smile as Herobrine teleported us all to Notchs front door.

"Well..." I walked up to the huge doors nervously. "Not like I knew him?"

I turned around to look at everyone as if it was my last time doing so. They were all smiling as the doors creaked open.