The Wilsons Vs The Millers

Od mynat1on

Jump into the world of the 90s and get to read about everyone's dream high school experience with a romantic... Viac

Episode 1: The Beginning
Episode 2: Tj + Emma= Love & Hate
Episode 3: A Starry Night
Episode 4: Tj, Parents, Parents, Tj
Episode 5: The Dinner
Episode 6: Kimberly
Episode 7: The Cancelled Game Night
Episode 8: New Friendship
Episode 9: It's The Falling In Love
Episode 10: Arcade Center
Episode 11: A Crazy Night
Episode 12: The French Girl
Episode 13: Colette Antonia
Episode 14: The Millers
Episode 15: Mr. And Mrs. Wilson
Episode 17: The Celebration
Episode 18: Last Days Of College
Episode 19: Fame And Success
Episode 20: Sebastian And Colette
Episode 21: Goodbye Tj
Episode 22: Happy Birthday Tj
Episode 23: Back To France
Episode 24: Surprises, Surprises
Episode 25: I'll Protect You
Episode 26: Consequences by Mr. Brown
Episode 27: Consequences by Mr. Miller
Episode 28: Hello Family Wilson
Episode 29: The Arrival
Episode 30: Emma Finds Out
Episode 31: Tj Is Back
Episode 32: New Life
Episode 33: New Life, New Drama

Episode 16: Emma's Drama

10 2 11
Od mynat1on

Gina's pov:

Sebastian went to find Colette and asked her to have dinner with us. He introduced her to everyone. "This is Colette. She's a strong girl that has been through a lot and who needs help. So after Gina left, me and my parents had a discussion. And we agreed on letting her stay until we find her somewhere to go". Everyone applaused and we all greeted her. She seemed like a kind shy girl. She would always squeeze Sebastian's arm when someone would start talking to her. She would also blush a lot if someone would just even look at her.

 Everyone took a seat and sat around the table. The butler came with the tasty looking lasagna and served it to everyone. My parents talked with Sebastians parents while eating dinner. They laughed, they smiled, and had a great time. After a while, Mrs. Wilson started talking to me and Emma and politely said "both of you have grown up to be such beautiful and mature girls, especially you Gina". I started blushing while Emma rolled her eyes. Mrs. Miller continued talking, "Now that both of you have grown up, why don't you two start hanging out together? I'm sure both of you will get along now". 

Emma let out a short quiet laugh and said "no thank you, mom. I don't want to be friends with a thief". The room became silent and looked shocked at Emma after she said that. "Emma, have some manners. Do you know how disrespectful that is to say?" Mr Miller asked furiously. "But it's true dad!" Emma got up from the chair and slammed the table with her hand. "First she stole Sebastian from me, he started seeing her as his "little sister" and forgot completely about me". She then looked at her parents and pointed at them "and you two, you two always compliment her and make me feel that she's better than me. Before her, you guys would always make me feel great and confident. And if that isn't enough, she stole Tj from me! He's my first love, and we could have started things over again if it wasn't for Gina!"

She started tearing up and ran to her room. I was too shocked to react. But when I came back to my senses, I went after her to talk to her.  she was crying her eyes out when she arrived in her room.  "Emma, I'm sorry you feel like I take everything that's yours. I had no idea". She interrupted me and said "well now you know, but you're just going to continue, so get out of my room!"I left her roombeing upset and told my parents to take on their shoes and leave. Everyone tried to stop us, but I insisted.

My parents were too stunned to speak on the way home. When we had arrived, I layed on my bed while thinking about everything that had happened. But I got quickly disturbed by the doorbell. I went to open the door, it was Tj. He looked so happy and exited. I had never seen him this happy before. He was restless and couldn't stop moving, he also had the biggest smile on his face that I had never seen before. He then hugged me so tight that I was struggling to breath. "BABE! THE PRODUCER ACCEPTED OUR AUDITION!! WE WILL START RECORDING OUR ALBUM TOMORROW! MY DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.5K 261 36
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be in love? Of course every sixteen-year old has! They fantasize and dream about they're one true Princ...
These Broken Roads Od Mel

Tínedžerská beletria

194 27 21
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
Social Experiment Od rachel

Tínedžerská beletria

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
J + J Od Miss_Durst

Tínedžerská beletria

789 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...