GREEDY, ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟�...

By Elambz

✧❁✧✿✧❁✧ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's... More

【cast】
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.

𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

3.7K 84 174
By Elambz

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

TWO YEARS LATER:

⚫⚪

⚪⚫

liked by ryannn21, roobs and 529 others

mak graduation🎉🪩

nicolassturniolo I'M SO PROUD OF YOU MAK ILY💗💗💗💗
mak @nicolassturniolo STOP ILYSM💗💗💗

roobs my sexy history girl😭😭
mak @roobs you're mine😭😭

matthew.sturniolo gonna miss playing lacrosse with you so bad
mak @matthew.sturniolo matt honestly i'm so sad ilysm
matthew.sturniolo @mak ily

kalitaylforth the blazer is serving you're so hot omg💍💍
mak @kalitaylforth you're so hot💍💍

jackkk i miss you already bestie
mak @jackkk you're actually the bestest friend ever ily
jackkk @mak love u

ryannn21 beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL
mak @ryannn21 i love you i miss you i want you

christophersturniolo sexy mama
liked by mak!

christophersturniolo stunning
liked by mak!

christophersturniolo beautiful
mak @christophersturniolo love you❤️

christophersturniolo can't wait to rip that blazer off you later
mak @christophersturniolo somethings should be kept private chris!🥰🥰
christophersturniolo @mak no!🥰🥰

-

''would you still love me if i was a worm?''

''fuck off, kayla.''

she turned to her boyfriend, an offended expression on her face. makayla was stood near the closet, picking out which shoes would go with her outfit whilst chris was lounging on the bed. he tried to keep a straight face, but makayla genuinely looked offended and he couldn't help but laugh.

''so you wouldn't love me if i was a worm?'' she asked.

''how would we do anything?! you wouldn't be able to walk or talk...'' he trailed off, a smirk on his face. ''or give me head.''

''you are twenty-two and still making jokes about sex.'' she answered doubtfully.

''you're twenty-two and asking me if i'd love you as a worm.''

she frowned, turning back to the closet. ''it's a valid question.''

''not really.''

''well, if i turn into a worm i guess i'll have to find a new boyfriend.''

chris waited for her to turn back to him, but she didn't - instead she just continued sorting through her shoes. he rolled his eyes before sitting up dramatically and reaching out to grab her wrist. she turned quickly at his sudden touch, and he pulled her into him so that she was resting in between his legs.

''i'd still love you if you were a worm.'' he muttered, kissing her back lightly.

''really?'' she smiled lightly, leaning into him.

''yes...as long as you don't find a new boyfriend.''

''i won't.'' she promised before pausing slightly. ''are you excited for graduation, by the way?''

''not really. what about you?''

''no.''

chris pushed makayla forward slightly and then moved back across the bed so that he was led down. the brunette girl led next to him, resting her head on his chest. he put his arm around her shoulders and she put one arm around his waist, sighing slightly.

''why aren't you?'' he asked.

''because i have to move back to connecticut.'' she said miserably. ''and i know you said you're fine doing long distance but...i'm not.''

''i was lying, you idiot.'' he said. ''i don't want to be without you.''

she sighed. ''this is so shit.''

chris hesitated. ''kayla?''

''yeah?''

''when you go back, you won't...see jet, will you?''

she looked at him. ''what?''

''i know it's been almost three years but i'm kinda worried.'' he admitted. ''what if you bump into jet and sparks fly and old feelings are brought up and all that corny shit?''

''i've been dating you for two years, chris. i love you.''

''yeah but if you didn't catch jet cheating on you with jasmine, you'd still be dating him.'' he said quickly. she looked at him in surprise and he immediately backtracked. ''i didn't mean it like that.''

''if i didn't catch him?'' she echoed. ''so you think i wouldn't have found out?''

''that's not what i said.''

''you think you're a second choice?'' she asked, sitting up.

''no.''

''well, it sounds like it.''

''kayla, come on. i didn't mean it to sound like that.'' he said, sitting up next to her.

''whatever, chris.'' she muttered. ''you should go.''

''seriously?''

''i need to finish getting ready. i'll see you at the ceremony.''

he looked at her for a few moments before sighing and rolling his eyes. he didn't even bother to say goodbye, just leaving the room and letting the door slam behind him. makayla rolled her eyes before sitting in front of her mirror to finish her make-up.

there was really no need for an argument, and the two of them could've sorted it within minutes but, for the last few days, they had been bickering non-stop or ignoring each other for hours and it didn't really take a genius to work out why.

they were both scared.

even though they both had different rooms in different buildings at college, it didn't feel like that. makayla practically lived at chris' place and, on the odd occassion she couldn't stay at his, he would stay at hers. they went to classes together, they studied together, they did lacrosse together and they always hung out together. for two years, they had barely spent any time apart.

but now they were graduating which meant moving to different states and, despite the fact they were both trying to play it cool, none of them were actually feeling that way. they were both scared to be without each other and that was causing them to lash out on one another.

makayla finished her mascara and was putting it back into her make-up bag, checking herself in the mirror to make sure she looked good. she put her blazer on, and eventually settled on black heels. she debated about texting chris but decided against it - she would be seeing him in a couple of hours anyway.

-

''you look beautiful, mak.'' ryan said as she climbed into the passenger seat.

''i know and it sucks because i have to cover my outfit with an ugly grad gown and cap.''

he laughed. ''happy grad day to you, bitch.''

''happy grad day.'' she smiled. ''you look great to, by the way.''

''i know.'' he shrugged casually.

she rolled her eyes fondly. ''i'm gonna miss you so much, ry.''

''i'm gonna miss you even more. we have to facetime at least every other day.''

''of course.''

''how are you feeling about leaving chris?'' ryan asked carefully as they drove to the ceremony.

''scared and sad.'' she admitted. ''i love him so much.''

''i think he's feeling the same way.''

''we had an argument. kinda? it wasn't really...i was just dramatic and he left without saying anything.'' she said. ''we've been arguing a lot this week.''

''we're almost there and then you can speak to him.'' ryan replied encouragingly.

she nodded. ''yeah.''

-

the two of them arrived to the ceremony fifteen minutes early, yet they were still the last to arrive. the triplets were standing with ruby, kali and jack and they all waved ryan and makayla over when they saw them.

''happy grad day!'' kali grinned, pulling her into a hug.

''happy grad day!'' she smiled. ''i'm gonna miss you all so much.''

''we're gonna miss you, bro.'' jack said, dapping her up. ''who else will i steal alcohol with?''

''and who am i going to gossip with?'' ruby asked miserably. ''i hate that you live in connecticut.''

''so do i.'' makayla replied. ''but it's okay, we can facetime all of the time.''

the speakers suddenly sounded, and a man appeared on the stage. ''can everybody form a single file line near the stage steps? graduation is going to begin shortly!''

the group of friends walked to the steps along with everybody else from their year and began to form a line. makayla made sure she was next to her boyfriend and, whilst everybody was still getting in line, she turned to him.

''hey.''

''hi, baby.''

''are you mad at me?''

he shook his head. ''are you mad at me?''

''no.''

''i'm proud of you, to be honest. i didn't even think we'd graduate.''

''rude.''

''we hardly studied, kayla.'' he laughed.

she smiled. ''it's true, but you don't need to say it.''

he opened his mouth to speak before hesitating and closing it again. he repeated it a couple of times before clearing his throat. ''makayla?''

she looked at him in surprise. ''full name?''

''i'm nervous.''

''to go on the stage?'' she asked. ''it's a bit late...we're almost next.''

''no, not for that.'' he replied. ''i'm nervous to be away from you.''

''same, chris, but we'll get through it.''

''i know we would but-''

''makayla richardson!''

everybody began to clap and she looked back at chris for a second before walking onto the stage. she smiled out into the crowd as she took her things and then walked gracefully to the other end. she watched as chris copied her, her heart swelling with love. he reached her and she mock clapped.

''you look good in the gown and cap.''

''so do you.'' he answered before pulling her into him and kissing her. ''but you'd look better out of it.''

she smiled, resting her hand on his shoulder. ''cringe.''

he smiled as his eyes scanned her face - she was so beautiful. they had been dating for two years, and chris still couldn't believe he had her. she was the prettiest girl ever, the funniest and most intelligent, and he couldn't be away from her.

he couldn't.

''kayla?''

''yes, baby?''

''move in with me, nick and matt.''

her smile disappeared, confusion evident on her face. ''what?''

''we don't want to move back home so we've been looking at apartments. we found one we like and nick asked ryan to move in with us...he's going to. ruby only lives like twenty minutes from the apartment so it's perfect, and kali and jack live across town. we're all going to stay close...except you.''

''chris-''

''i love our friends, kayla, but i love you more and i'll be fucking miserable if you go back to connecticut.'' he continued. ''if you don't want to move into my room, it's fine. we can get a four bedroom apartment, i just...i want you to move in with us.''

the brunette girl could feel her heart beating out of her chest as she processed his words. he was asking her to move in with him. she would be able to stay in boston. she would be able to stay with her boyfriend...with her friends.

she nodded, grinning. ''yes! i want to move in with you! please let me!''

he laughed, hugging her tightly. ''oh my god, i was so fucking scared.''

she kissed his face excitedly. ''i love you so much.''

''i love you even more, kayla.''

''i can't wait to live with you.''

he kissed her. ''neither can i.''

-

liked by kalitaylforth, nicolassturniolo and 498 others

christophersturniolo grad with my girl💍

☑️mak

mak i'm never leaving you ever
christophersturniolo @mak good you're not allowed

mak i love you so much❤️
christophersturniolo @mak i love you gorgeous❤️

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 33
❝ what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? ❞ ❝ you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. ❞ zara and matt...
499K 8.5K 59
in which! he's fighting the continuously growing feelings he has for one of his closest friends. or in which! she realizes she has feelings for...
58.1K 1.1K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...
22.9K 387 14
❛ can you please just take me back, like i'm begging on my knees at this point, sini. ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 . . . 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼�...