# ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜- ๐’๐”๐†...

By M2touchyy

โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but t... More

๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒโฃ๏ธŽ
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ #๐Ÿ

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ใƒŸโ˜…

6.8K 108 140
By M2touchyy

𝐌𝟐𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒! 💋

ミ★✫彡ミ★✫彡ミ★

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐒!! 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 💋. 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 !!

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬! 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 😫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

!PREVIEW!

leilani walked into the room as she saw her 5 month old son kj playing on his play mat.

"hey stinky." leilani said as she walked over to pick her son up—she then paused the cocomelon that was currently playing on the tv before taking kj and putting him in his high chair.

"let's see if your daddy still coming to get you okay bubby?" leilani said as she put the plate of banana's infront of kj—and he immediately started eating.

"i don't want him to come.." leilani mumbled under her breath frowning while looking at her son eat—ddot had a new bitch, and leilani didn't want the girl around her son.

leilani sat next to kj as she helped him eat the banana—leilani then turned her head as she grabbed her phone before calling ddot.

ddot quickly answered on the third ring, but he answered with attitude—"what leilani?" ddot said annoyed as he was getting into his car.

leilani threw her head back in a mug, "don't be rude dick eater." leilani said as she quickly covered kj's ears—ever since she had her son she tried her hardest not to cuss infront of him. but ddot just brought anger out of her.

"don't be cussing infront of my son, and i'm coming." ddot said as leilani rolled her eyes before she heard notti in the background.

"is that my bestfriend?" leilani said with a smile on her face as notti grabbed the camera from ddot—"laniii" notti sung as leilani did a little dance—but ddot quickly took his phone back with a stank face as notti and leilani smacked their lips at the same time.

"hater." notti said in the background causing leilani to laugh—leilani then turned her head to her apartment door as she heard keys jangling from behind the door. "laniii." lena said as she walked into her sister's apartment. she had a key of course, and behind her trialed her brother Kj along with her boyfriend Jay.

"hey sissy." leilani said getting out of her chair as she walked over towards her siblings hugging them—"hey jay" leilani said hugging him aswell—but as soon as leilani pulled away jay ran over to kj picking him up and hugging him.

"keimeir!" jay said excitedly as everybody in the room just looked at him in silence—"at his big age." kj said shaking his head causing his sisters to laugh.

"you lucky my nephew right here." jay said bouncing keimeir up and down gently as kj walked over towards jay—"yea yea now hand my nephew over." kj said with his hands out in keimeir face.

"he just ate so if he throw up on yall that's yall fault." leilani said watching her brother and jay playing with her son—leilani then looked at her sister who threw her arms up quickly—"i don't got nothing to do with that." lena said laughing before going to sit down.

leilani then lifted her phone up seeing that she was still on the phone—"alright bye" leilani said putting her face back into the camera before she hung up on ddot—she then called notti instead.

as soon as notti's phone rung he laughed seeing leilani calling him—ddot just glared at him as he quickly pulled up to leilani's apartment.

"yea we outside." notti said to his bestfriend as leilani nodded—"the door unlocked." leilani said—"ight see you ina minute." notti said as leilani laughed before hanging up.

ddot and notti quickly walked over towards the elevator as they waited for it to open—"this shit needa hurry up, i'm ready to see my son." ddot said as notti looked at him.

"calm down nigga we in." notti said laughing as the two watched the elevator open. about 20 seconds later they finally made it up there, opened the door to the apartment, and walked in—"lei leiii" notti said going up to leilani as he hugged her tightly. the two rocked back and forth as everybody just looked at them.

"alright wrap it up." ddot said causing the room to laugh except leilani and notti—"yall see he just be hatin." notti said as the room laughed—he then went up to his brother as he hugged him tightly.

"sup twin." jay said hugging back notti as he stood besides him-"keimeir" notti said lightly tickling keimeir as he giggled loudly. leilani just watched the three with a big smile on her face—she was forever greatful how much everybody loved keimeir as much as she did.

but leilani quickly turned her head to ddot regaining her focus—"you can't get him in two days? i don't want him to go yet." leilani said with a frown on her face as ddot rolled his eyes—"no, i'm taking him to the aquarium with mariah." ddot said as leilani felt her blood boiling just hearing the girls name.

"i already told you stop letting her come around my son darrian." leilani said going up to jay as she grabbed kj out of his arms gently—"lani give me my son, i'm not doing this whichu today." ddot said with a bored tone as everybody in the apartment watched the two awkwardly.

"no." leilani said turning her body the other way as ddot groaned loudly—"lani baby you gotta give him to his dad." lena said, she felt bad for her sister—leilani had attachment issues already, so imagine having to give up her son for the weekend.

"no! come back a different day.." leilani said as her voice cracked a bit—she knew soon would come the waterworks. leilani hated when her son was departing from her, she cried almost everytime.

"stop cryin." ddot said as he watched leilani wipe her eyes—he always did feel a bit bad when it was his turn to get his son, but he needed time with him too—"we dead coming back in two days, you can come to my house and see him lani." ddot said crossing his arms as leilani just kissed keimeir all over his face.

"i don't care! i don't want him to leave." leilani said frowning while watching her son smile at her—and that made her actually burst into tears. "leilani jackson." ddot said as the group started laughing.

"let me come with you." leilani said turning to ddot as he shook his head—"no lani, now can i have my son please." ddot said coming closer as leilani just looked at him with her watery eyes—ddot then stood infront of the girl as he slowly wiped leilani's tears for her with both his thumbs before he held his hands out.

"can i get my son please?" ddot asked leilani gently while tilting his head as she sat there for a few seconds before slowly pulling keimeir away from her—ddot reached out as keimeir held onto his father—and soon as leilani didn't feel keimeir onto her anymore she let out a dramatic yelp.

"leilani." ddot said making a face at the girl as she laughed before she wiped another tear—"just for an hour!" leilani said as ddot walked over to the door—"no lani, ima see you later ight?" ddot said as he turned around waiting for notti. "you didn't even grab his bag." leilani said as ddot watched leilani grab keimeir's bag before handing it to him.

"thanks, ima come back sunday." ddot said as leilani slowly nodded while kj rubbed his sisters shoulder—"he comin back lani, you good." kj said laughing as leilani walked over to notti who was standing besides ddot.

"he taking my son notti." leilani said dramatically as notti laughed before hugging his bestfriend—"stop being dramatic." ddot said rolling his eyes at his ex as the group laughed at the two.

"alright bye ya." ddot said waving to everybody as they waved back—ddot then grabbed keimeir's bag and slung it over his shoulder as him and notti then left the apartment.

soon as leilani saw the door close she sighed loudly—"i hate him yall." leilani said turning to the group as they laughed. "yea ight, but im finna head back home tho, Brooklyn made some good ass steak." kj said licking his lips as leilani nodded.

"bye kj." leilani said with her arms out as kj walked up to his baby sister before hugging her—"same, i gotta cook aswell." lena said as she joined in on the hug—"well fuck me then." jay said as the group laughed.

"join in." leilani said waving at jay as he walked up to the group and joined in—"alright bye lani! ima call you later!" lena said as the three of them walked to the door before opening it—"okay!" lani said waving to her siblings.

leilani watched the door close before she walked over to keimeirs playmat—lani started picking up the toys and putting them in the extra crib she had in her living room.

leilani sighed as she walked over to her phone—she grabbed it before making her way to her room, without her son.

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘-𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓

𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞?

𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍|𝟏𝟕
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧."
𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐫
@𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐗𝐎

𝐊𝐉 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍|𝟏𝟖
𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
"𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭"
@A$KKJ

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙|𝟏𝟕
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢"
𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐣
@𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓

(he is so fucking cuteeee!)
𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭 & 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙
(𝐊𝐉 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭)| 𝟓 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡"
@𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒|𝟏𝟖
"𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐰"
#𝐤𝐣𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞
@𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒|𝟏𝟕
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨?"
#𝟏 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
@𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
"𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐰"
@𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆|𝟏𝟖
𝐊𝐣'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
"𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐣'𝐬!"
@𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍

𝐓𝐉 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒|𝟏𝟖
𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢
"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲"
@𝟗𝐓𝐉𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒_

Yall Alr know the others will be ina book! ion even gotta say tm 🤭. I love yall!! Enjoy 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
21K 412 10
๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ โฆ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - two teenagers, amani carter and david reyes, learn they enjoy eachother for more than just sexual desires.
32.5K 1K 12
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๏ฟฝ...
1K 26 8
โŒ– notti osama book, 001. โ˜… the ๐“ญecievable ๐“ปage within.