The Life Of Deirdre

By BadgirlAMB2

The Life Of Deirdre A broken- hearted raging woman A 24 year old woman who comes from a high profile drug fam... More

Cast
Prologue
1/ Lady L
2/Mitch
3/Tito Vs Johnzi Vs Sammy
4/Events
5/Past Baggage
6/Undercover
7/Lovers & Friends
8/Prepare
9 /Tighten up X Old feelings
10/Attack
12 /Meeting (In our bedroom )
13/Betrayed
14/Let The Games Begin
15/ Tonio's Fine Dining
16/ New Beginnings
17/Just Like Old times
18 / Fourth of july
19 / Fire Shots

11/Snake X Moves

11 0 0
By BadgirlAMB2

This chapter is set at 3months later . This is all in one day different times .

3 months later
Time skip
Jan 29th 2024

A T L - 8am

I wish I never let my guard down
I wish I never let you in
I wish I never felt how I feel now
Just a fool in love again
My mama told me girl slow down
You don't know nothing 'bout that man
But I hadn't felt this good in a long time

Ash b pretending played lowly as the cold air blew as snow flakes fell at a fast pace .

Deirdre sat on the living room floor of the home her dad owned in ATL . They stayed here plenty of times when they was here for business. Deirdre was bored most times until jody came back which was mostly mornings only . Deidre legs was stretched out , with her back against the couch .Assignment papers was out all over the floor and her Mac book on her lap . This was a new semester and her last one at that she had to lock in . No time for waiting last minute.One song went off as another came on .

Keisha Cole Fallin out blasted through her iPad .As she heard a knock at her door .

Been sitting, thinking bout you
And I am wondering why were not getting along
So frustrated cause what we had was a happy home
I don't know what the situation is
But I could tell in the way we kiss
We don't talk no more it feels better when I'm alone

Opening the door she grabbed the chipotle she ordered thanking the DoorDash driver . Locking the door she took one chipotle bowl out leaving the other on the counter in the bag .

Deirdre signed walking back to the same spot she had been all day . She cracked open the pack of alphabet crackers . Her head was all over the place the last three months has been slow .She wasn't sure what was going on ,but the private Clinic was very slow she had two physical therapy patients . Of course she had money cause of her parents and her dad over paid her most times ,but Deirdre was tryna figure out her purpose . She loved being a nurse and In her last semester before she is officially a doctor . She wanted to be her own boss .

She already had a Master of Science in Healthcare Administration . So she most definitely could own her own business ,but she felt stuck like where should she start. She was way to comfortable sometimes .

Father god I pray that you remove all laziness and procrastination from my body . I pray that you - .

Deidre continued to pray and talk to god for about 3 minutes ,before she said Amen .

Digging her hand in the jalepeno cheetos she stuffed them in her mouth ,Before she popped the aluminum top off the chipotle .

Hearing her phone ring she signed . Everybody was blowing her up today . Seeing it was a group call from Keisha she smiled happily .

"Damn bitch you still doing work ."Keisha asked as Deirdre answered the phone .

"Of course , I'm tryna get ahead of the game most of these mfs is online self pace . What time your flight leave ". Deirdre asked Keisha seeing she was inside the airport . Keisha was flying out to spend some time with Deirdre since she was bored most times in the house alone .

" Hold on , hi can I get a iced caramel Macchiato with blonde shots , 3 pumps of white mocha ,light ice , and can you guys line the cup with caramel ." Keisha asked as Deirdre waited .

"Sorry Bestie you know I need my coffee." Keisha said laughing " but my flight leaves in a hour ."

They started to talk about everything under the sun while Deirdre continued to study and do her work . She loved her best friend cause even with them being otp they could have a comfortable silence and Keisha also gave Deirdre advice and helped her with work if needed .

Seeing a text she looked at the familiar number .

She hasn't talked to Nick much since he accompanied her to L.A . She understand he was busy trying to get back on his shit and she respected that .

After a few hours she was finally done her assignments . It was now 1pm and she had to go to her family physical therapy spot to take care of two clients . Keisha had arrived ,but was sleeping.They would hang out later.

After taking a quick shower , Deidre got dressed in something quick and comfortable. Walking into the garage , she looked around at the options .The fact that her dad just had cars at each vacation house was crazy .

Deirdre grabbed the key of the day off the wall & clicked it twice going over to the 2024 Gle 450 Plug In Hybrid 4Matic SUV .

____

Maryland 2:30pm

"Mr.G you can stand at the door and guard the place , Mr.Ryan follow me and ma stay in the car please ." Missy said as they nodded at the orders . Her mother rolled her eyes as Mr.Ryan opened missy door helping her out as he escorted her-into the bank .

Missy always had Security where ever she went . She wanted motherfuckers to know she was not to be fucked with , but in reality she was a big scary bluff . Just talked a lot of shit ,because of who her father use to be .

Missy switched hard turning heads and turning up noses as she walked into the bank looking fresh out of a magazine .

Missy was annoyed she was doing this and she was hoping Mitch didn't find out . She had to do what her mother said though. She was holding something over her head that would change and do a lot of damage to her life .

She was annoyed at the fact her dad left everything to her brother and her step mom Rebecca . Her dad left her a lot of materialistic things and a few dollars . Although she was forever good . Mitch didn't let her just blow money on dumb shit like her dad . His financial issues was in check . Everytime mitch filled her solo account she spent over 6bands a week . Missy was confused as to why her dad didn't leave her much more . She hated how Mitch seemed to limit her money .

Her dad plan was for the family to forever be straight and the legacy continue ,but her brother was folding under pressure. She wished her dad believed in her a little more Missy felt like she could run the entire operation with her eyes closed .Although her brother was never like he is now .Missy believed their dad passing and the toxic upbringing from faith is what caused her brother Diego to sprawl out of control .

She and Mitch wasn't even married ,but had a joint account . She knew he would be pissed,but she had a connect inside of the bank that was loyal to her dad and would not alert Mitch of the withdrawal . Her brother ran through over 11million dollars since their dad passed . He was now in Trouble with the Serbs and owed them money .

After she took care of what she had to . Mr.Ryan escorted Missy back in the car as Mr.G pulled off heading towards a restaurant.

"So when will Mitch be back ." Faith asked

Mitch was in Los Angeles on some big deal he didn't discuss much with Missy ,but kept her up to date with the small basics and he came home a few times . They only seen him a good three times besides hearing his voice when he called his daughter mikaela .

"Soon ." Missy said keeping it dry and simple that's all her mother needed to know with her nosy ass

Pulling up to the restaurant.Faith looked confused

"Why are we here ." She asked
"To meet someone let's go ." Missy said

Mr.Ryan led Missy and faith into the restaurant that smelled like Sarma, Burek ,kajmak plus more . It was a aroma of different foods . Faith instantly realized they must've been meeting with the Serbs ,but she looked shocked when they entered and was led to the back she not only saw Boris head of the Serbs ,but Rebecca as well . Faith felt anger take over her body . She couldn't believe her daughter would have her under the same roof as her fathers mistress.
________

6ish pm Maryland
"This damn washer and dryer is so damn complicated ." Lex said annoyed

They was staying at their home in Maryland since Kareem was talking over for Mitch at the moment until the new plan worked out .

Kareem and lex three kids Asa ,Adina and Ozias sat in the home built classroom they invested into . Lex would rather them go to a public school than do this all day . She had the time ,but also didn't sometimes between shipping items for her clothing brand and making the clothes her self . It took way longer sometimes .These kids was stressing her out and she could barely focus on her task. She loved them dearly ,but needed that her time . She wasn't fit to be a stay at home mom not yet atleast .

"Stop dummie ." Asa screamed taking a piece of orange peeling and throwing it at her sister Adina . She was mad because Adina kept touching the coloring pencils she didn't want to share .

Adina got up out her chair pushing asa out her chair as she fell and started crying .

"I told you leave her alone , you always think you the boss ." Ozias told asa "get up and shutup before momm-."

"Y'all little asses is hard headed , I told y'all keep y'all hands to yourselves." Lex said bussing the door in they didn't even know she was peeking in on them and seen the whole scene unfold.

As they all started yelling and screaming blaming each other . As if Lex didn't just watch who started the entire argument.

Lex got them together , they all sat quietly now listening to the program on the tv and completing the assignment of the day . She was most definitely gonna talk to Kareem about them going to a actual school when they officially go back home ,

"Daddy's home ." Kareem yelled entering the home Lex was just finishing up dinner , baked chicken , white rice and spicy cabbage with sausage ,peppers and onions . The kids was watching a movie in the living room

"Daddy ." Adina and Ozias yelled as Ada frowned with her arms crossed she was still pissed how her mother took her sister side earlier . She felt like it wasn't her fault .

This little girl is gonna drive me crazy , brat ass Lex thought . She chuckled a little cause asa reminded her of her when she was smaller ,but she didn't remember being this bad .

Lex was Setting the table Kareem walked over to her wrapping his arms around her . Spending her around to face him he kissed her lips "Go shower baby I got the rest ." He told her as she nodded walking away he slapped her butt as she giggled .

Kareem knew his wife loved to shower after cooking so he allowed her to have her break away from them for a few . He would finish setting the table up to eat dinner as they always did .

Kareem watched as his kids watched television and his wife came down as they all circled her . She was an amazing mother and wife . They appreciated her so much and showed her always .

He wasn't sure what to expect in the next few months ,but he knew shit would soon get real rather it takes a turn for the worst or the best .

He was hoping he could always protect his family as always . He wasn't sure if they was always lucky or if karma would come back for all the bad they did in life .
__

L.A 11:30Am

Meanwhile Mitch was in L.A getting things together . He watched as the guys loaded the truck up in the back of the restaurant. He went old school with this shit . He was getting drugs transported through a chain of soul food spots in a huge city with a population of over 600,000 people in a average kinda poor part of L.A .

Mitch walked into the building watching the men they package the drugs in hidden barrels with food .

" I can't believe I'm doing this ." Sanford said shaking his head as he pretended not to see the drugs being smuggled through his restaurant. "Daddy please you will be fine ." Danika said rolling her eyes .Her father was so dramatic as if selling drugs didn't get her dad the money for all these restaurants back in his younger days anyway .

"Mr. And Ms. Weston." Mitch announced smiling as he now stood behind the two. Sanford was startled ,but Danika wasn't she feared no one .

"Mr.Novak ." Danika greeted still having her back turnt before turning around slowly "Mitch ." Mr.Sanford said not happy at all

"I'll let you two handle this ." Mr.Sanford said walking away on his cane shaking his head

"Don't pay my old man any mind he's fairly grumpy as he gets older and older ." Danika said chuckling

"Trust me I know how that can be I figured it's just him getting up in age ."Mitch said looking around as they loaded the last of the barrels onto the truck .

"Business is booming , I'm glad we could agree on these terms ." Mitch said to Danika

"You know my daddy and your daddy go way back , we family . Plus we don't need no motherfucking body who's not one of us taking over our own kind ." Danika said referring to Tito . Danika dad and Mitch father ran together back in the day . Super Og cats Mitch considered them as family .

It's been a little over three months , word was Tito went back to Puerto Rico .Mitch knew sooner or later he would react . He was prepared either way .

"I kept that damn boy Tito drug bullshit away from my business now I have my own daughter and nephew running drugs underneath my nose. Can't believe this ."Sanford said now walking past Mitch and Danika with his trench coat on and his work bag ."Jj make sure you lock up tonight ." He yelled at a worker before he walked out the back .

"No disrespect, I know your old man is going through a little dementia, you think he will be able to keep his mouth shut ." Mitch asked . He would never harm his plus uncle he was grateful to have him in his life . Someone that was so close to his dad , but he wasn't sure if Sanford had really changed or went on fussing about things just to fuss .

"My daddy might be going down hill a little but he's no snitch . He know how the game go ." Danika said grabbing her clutch . "Later cuz ." She said before walking towards the back exit as her security led the way.

____

Puerto Rico
2:50 pm

Tito stared outside of the 12 story building glass window of the rocka fella lawyer headquarters .

Tito family was huge he had plenty of real family and business family that has been around since his dad time . Since his two spots was ruined he's been here . No one would bother this spot ,But he couldn't be so sure . Remembering the reputation Deondre carried tito wasn't to sure if Deondre would tell Mitch and Kareem about this spot.

Kamiyah and jimmy was going back and forth ,but he blocked them out .

He was spaced out lately . Which meant he was plotting and scheming. It was time for him to get back at people and show them he was not to be played with or taken lightly .

Sooner or later everyone would pay . Turning around he faced Kamiyah and jimmy .

" You sound dumb shut the fuck up jimmy and That bitch Tara was found dead at the scene , I believe her opp ass had something to do with it . Tito I told you stop bringing your cum buckets close to home and business ."Kamiyah spat harshly she was sick of being the one to hold shit down and act like they had common sense .

"Bitch you keep say -."Tito held his hand up to cut jimmy off . He was annoyed they was bickering like kids .

Jimmy and Kamiyah rarely ever argued ,but Jimmy was upset that she was on Tito case so much . He wanted to get back at the world for fucking with their warehouses . Not argue , disagree and bicker back n forth with his day ones . He promised for now on everything would be better mfs was about to get taught a lesson .

"Could both of y'all just shut the fuck up ." Samuel said entering the office . "I can hear you on the first floor bloody hell mate ." He said shaking his head shutting the door .

" Kamiyah stop reminding tito he's aware and i hope he will grow from his mistakes .Jimmy stop dick riding Tito and admit he was the cause of this one " Samuel said setting his brief suitcase beside the chair before sitting down .

"All I can say is that you guys need to be ready to take this shit serious I have some good intel ." Samuel said sitting back as Tito , Kamiyah and Jimmy ears all perked up and the attention was now on Samuel .

Samuel had something up his sleeve he wasn't sure if Tito and his weak ass crew would fail or succeed either way things would be in favor of him .
____

Bad bihhh 50 floor eating hibachi 😘

This might be my longest chapter lol

Ok ima be back
I won a parlay last night I'm so happy !!🥰hit for so much !!

I might have to make a book and put the girlies on next nfl season so we all can win !!😘🤞🏾

I will share one of my bets lol . Not the others but this is living proof that y'all no matter how much you put down a win is a win😘

50 cent !!! Made $175!!!
I'm not good at nba lol😂so ima be back next football season with the gems putting y'all on 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 21.3K 20
(SLOWLY EDITING) *Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was alwa...
Falling For A Thug By Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
678K 24.4K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
1.7M 69.9K 83
While falling in love with a drug kingpin, Tikera must prove she can survive in his dangerous world - and convince him their relationship is worth fi...