๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„-๐ˆ๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ...

By Mehez_Alfaaz

๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰. ๐€๐๐•๐„๐’๐‡๐€ ๐’๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ was n... More

โ€ข๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„โ€ข
โ€ข๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ€ข
โ€ข๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ€ข
โ€ข๐‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐€๐Šโ€ข
1|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„โ€ข
2|โ€ข๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’โ€ข
3|โ€ข๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘โ€ข
4|โ€ข๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โ€ข
5|โ€ข๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€โ€ข
6|โ€ข๐„๐๐†๐€๐†๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“โ€ข
7|โ€ข๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜โ€ข
8|โ€ข๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„โ€ข
9|โ€ข๐–๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†โ€ข
10|โ€ข๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜โ€ข
11| โ€ข๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’โ€ข
12|โ€ข๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“โ€ข
13|โ€ข๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„โ€ข
14|โ€ข๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!โ€ข
15|โ€ข๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ€ข
16|โ€ข๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘โ€ข
17|โ€ข ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘!
19|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ€ข
20|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„โ€ข
21|โ€ข๐๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐˜๐€๐‹โ€ข
22|โ€ข๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โ€ข
23|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’โ€ข
24|โ€ข๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„โ€ข
25|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’โ€ข
26|โ€ข๐๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐’๐“โ€ข
27โ€ข|๐‰๐€๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐“|โ€ข
28โ€ข|๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Œ๐€|โ€ข
29โ€ข|๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐€๐‘|โ€ข
30|โ€ข๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐’|โ€ข
31โ€ข|๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐”๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’|โ€ข
32โ€ข|๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐„|โ€ข
~๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—˜~

18|โ€ข๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„?โ€ข

1.8K 133 88
By Mehez_Alfaaz

Make sure you do votes and comments. 

Life when you are in love is like dancing on clouds, where every step is lighter and every breath is sweeter. It's a symphony of laughter and whispered promises, where each moment feels like a cherished melody.

Love infuses colors into the mundane, turning ordinary days into extraordinary adventures. It's a journey of discovery, where you unravel the mysteries of the heart and find solace in the embrace of your beloved.

My life lately has been no less than a heaven. Waking up after knowing that I don't have to yearn for a single glance of hers, is a pure bliss.
Bring under the same roof as my love, my wife feels no less than a blessing. My life has got it's true meaning only after having my Anvesha, my Amore.

I can't explain how ashtonished yet satisfied I felt when she asked about my crush that day. I ain't behaving like a sadist but when the love of your life feels possessive over you, definitely you'll feel happy!

How much I wanted to tell her that my only crush and now love is only her. How much I wanted to confess that I never laid my eyes on any other girl except her, but I couldn't. I knew that wasn't the right time, but I hope the right time comes soon.

My chain of thoughts broke when Avni leaned her head on my shoulder. We are on our private jet, on the way to Jaipur for the coronation and engagement of Abhimaan Singh Ranawat, the prince of Jaipur.

(Refer to chapter~16)

It is just we two, as the others were busy. So the elders suggested us to go as it won't look good if noone would go from our side and it would be an outing for us too.

Tilting my head, I looked at her and kept my MacBook aside, on which I was working. We were inside one of the chambers, making ourselves comfortable.

'How much more time will the journey take?' Avni asked, leaning her head on my shoulder.

'Umm...45 minutes more' I answered, taking a glance at my watch and she hummed lazily.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, side hugging her and she leaned more on me. She woke up earlier than her usual time today, as we had to reach the palace by mid morning.

I pulled her on my lap making her shriek. Changing the adjustments of the couch on which we were sitting, I leaned back making ourselves more comfortable.

'What are you doing?' She asked in a bewildered tone with wide eyes.

'Sleep' I said, ignoring her earlier words.

'Huh?' 

'We would get busy after landing, so better you take rest now' I spoke patting her cheeks, which got red.

Pecking her temple, I kept her head on my chest, caressing her hair.

'Sleep Avni' I spoke a bit sternly as I knew she hadn't blinked her eyes yet, much affected by the closeness.

I love how she blushes at even little things and the reason being me makes me proud of myself. 

She kept her legs straight on the couch, relaxing her upper body on me and the lower body on the couch. Her head rested on my lower chest, giving me a perfect view of her face. He eyes were closed and her face looked calm.

I loosened her necklace a bit and removed her earrings to make her sleep comfortably.

I kept patting her head, while my eyes were fixed on her face. She was looking like a small baby. She is indeed a baby. I wonder how did I get this lucky to have her.

For now, I very well know that she doesn't remember about me, or what I did, but she doesn't need to remember that. I am here with her to make her fall for me and create new memories.

I felt hurt when the doctor revealed about the loss of her memory, but it wasn't her fault. Infact, she was the one suffering the most. She still is! My heart always aches knowing that my girl, my love went through all those alone. I can't even think of the pain she suffered.

I bent and kissed her forehead which made her sigh in sleep. She wobbled her lips a bit, making her look cuter and I smiled seeing it.

I left a sigh and relaxed myself, keeping my head on the headrest. I closed my eyes, still caressing her hair without realising when I doze off.

~•|•~

We sat inside the car, sent by the royals, going towards the palace where the coronation and engagement were going to be held. We were talking about random stuffs, while our hands were intertwined as my wife was feeling nervous for making a public appearance again.

She needs time, I am aware of this. The world can wait but I am not letting her step out of her comfort zone, until she wants or it is the need of an hour.

I won't even have agreed to come here as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable in public and leaving her alone for one whole day wasn't even an option. But she herself expressed her wish to visit Jaipur and how can I dare to deny my wife.

We were on the main road, which was not so wide. The car suddenly came to the halt but the engine was still on. After feeling no difference even after a few minutes, I chose to break the silence.

'What happened?' I asked.

'Sir, the road ahead is blocked, may be some accident' the chauffeur said.

I and Avni shared a look, her brows furrowed.

'Why isn't no-one helping?' Avni asked slowly in confusion to no-one particular.

'Kisiko koi matlab kahaan hai mam, yahaan tamasha dekhne, video banane log aa jayenge par agar koi takleef me ho to uski madad karne ke liye kisi ke pass samay nahi hota' the chauffeur spoke.

This is disgusting I mean! Someone is dying in pain that too on a public place and people aren't even this much considerate to help!

'Ansh, let's go, they need our help!' Avni said with an urgency in her voice and I nodded.

We got out from the car and headed towards the affected person, tearing the crowd, followed by the chaueffer.

People are impossible! They are recording the scene on there phones, watching the vehicle and the person but their is no sign of help!

Anyways, I can curse this useless crowd later but for now, someone else needs my help.

'Avyaansh!!!' I heard Avni's scream and I turned towards her.

She was looking horrified. Soon, tears started flowing from her eyes and she ran towards injured man, whose face was covered with blood, due to he wound on his forehead. The door of his car was open and he was laying near the divider.

'Avyaansh wake up!!' Avni yelled, keeping his head on her lap.

She has never been here before our wedding. How the hell is it possible that she knows him?

'Avyansh!!' she again yelled patting his cheeks.

'Ansh!' She whispered looking around, searching for me. I immediately ran to her.

'Ansh please! Please let's take him to the hospital. Please Ansh!' She pleaded me, crying. 

I and the chauffeur led the man, Avyaansh to our car. I took his phone which was lying below the passenger seat of the car as we would need it to call his family. Avni was sitting at the back with his head on her lap.

'Which hospital is the closest?' I asked the chaueffer.

'Sir, Serenity hospital, we are going there' He answered and I nodded.

'Avi nothing would happen to you! Please bear for a few minutes, we are going to the hospital' She was speaking to his unconscious figure while crying.

Her behavior was making me hell confused about the identity of this man. Who is he? Why is my wife so tensed about him? How the hell they know each other? 

I remembered something and turned back.

'Avni, try to open his phone through his fingerprint, we can call his family' I spoke, passing the phone to her.

She hastily took the phone, and got successful in opening the lock. She passed the phone to me and I opened the recent calls. 

The first call log was an unknown number. I ignored it and dialed on the second name, which wrote Krishna. 

'Kyun phone kiya ab? Mujhe baat nahi karni tujhse' the person spoke in a displeased tone, making my brows furrow in astonishment.

'Hello Mr Krishna' I spoke, ignoring his words.

'Avyansh?' He spoke, confirming the speaker this side.

'Mr Krishna, Rudraansh Mehra this side, Avyaansh had an accident on the main road and he is unconscious. We are taking him to Serenity hospital, please come asap!' I spoke with an urgency in my voice.

'Whatt!! O-Okay, I am coming!' He answered hastily and disconnected the call.

In almost 10 minutes, we reached the hospital and admitted Avyaansh. He seemed to be a public figure, as the authority admitted him without any tantrums or formalities.

I told the chauffeur to inform  the royals about us being late as I don't want to display any bad image about us unnecessarily.

Avni was continuously sobbing. My heart was aching seeing her tears. 
I went close to her and hugged her tightly, trying to console her. Rubbing her back, I kissed her head inorder to make her calm. 

'Nothing should happen to him Ansh!' She spoke in a slow voice while sniffing.

'Trust me, he will be fine' I said.

'Please stop crying. It pains me seeing your tears, bachha' I whispered and kissed her head. 

I made her sit and sat beside her. Side hugging her, I started caressing her shoulder and arm to soothe her. She calmed down after a few minutes and I sighed in relief. 

The doctor came out of the ward after almost half an hour and we rushed to him.

'How is he doctor?' Avni asked desperately.

'There is no need to worry. Just a wound on his head and his left arm has got fractured. We have bandaged his head and got a plaster on his arm. After a few hours of observation, he can go' he said and we nodded.

'Can we meet him?' Avni asked.

'I am sorry, he is still unconscious, but you can go inside' the doctor spoke and we went inside the ward.

He was lying on the bed, his face was pale. We sat on the stool beside the bed and Avni held his hand.

'Ansh, give me his phone' Avni said and I passed her the phone. 

Opening the lock, she dialed a number but furrowed her brows listening the voice from the other side. After disconnecting the call, she again dialed probably the same number but disconnected soon.

'What happened?' I asked seeing her confused face.

'I was trying to call his wife, but they are saying that the number doesn't exist' she spoke.

What? His wife?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pheww...
Meet Avi's 'him'!!
(Refer to chapter~16)

What do you think is the connection between Avyansh and Anvesha?🤨

What has this trip of Jaipur kept for them?😶

Will Avyansh reveal anything from Avi's past?

Stay tuned to know the answers of all these questions!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Btw I am extremely disappointed by the votes on the last chapter🙂
Isliye I kept this one short🫠

And if you wanna know more about Avyaansh then go read Frazzled Rose by EkKahanikaar .

Date- 05/02/2024
Word count- 2000
Instagram- mehez__alfaaz
Target for the next chapter- 60 votes on this chapter and 1.2k votes on the book🌝

(Follow on Instagram for spoilers and reels!)

I'll literally unpublish the book if I won't get the expected results coz itni mehnat karke itni disappointment mil rhi h which I don't deserve!

•RADHE RADHE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 14.7K 32
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
6.4M 304K 58
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
4.6M 233K 150
โค๏ธ Completed โค๏ธ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
860K 51.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...