labyrinth - c. sturniolo

By amxfzs

IN WHICH... it only took them ages to finally realize that they had fallen in love. amaria gray and christoph... More

โ labyrinth โž
001 - โ it was so different โž
002 - โ number? i was supposed to get his number? โž
003 - โ this fun โž
004 - โ just admit it โž
005 - โ ARIA ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW? โž
006 - โ obvious โž
007 - โ sorry โž
008 - โ cora, right? โž
009 - โ over it โž
010 - โ shut the fuck up โž
011 - โ stop hiding in the bathroom, weirdo โž
012 - โ home alone โž
013 - โ losing me โž
014 - โ i'll be there โž
015 - โ we are NOT monkeys โž
016 - โ yappers โž
017 - โ seems so fun โž
018 - โ mr. busy man โž
019 - โ messed up โž
020 - โ all i wanted were crepes, jeez โž
021 - โ looking over youโž
022 - โ the bond โž
023 - โ wish โž
024 - โ dating or something โž
25
26
27
028 - โ better than this โž
29
030 - โ stuck โž
031 - โ awkward โž
032 - โ urge โž
033 - โ understand โž
034 - โ who are you again? โž
035 - โ mr. fuzzball โž
036 - โ bigger person โž
038 - โ i think i'll stay โž
039 - โ what? โž
040 - โ we are so back โž
041 - โ i know you do โž
042 - โ tough luck โž
043 - โ for real โž
044 - โ as a family โž
045 - โ honest mistake โž
046 - โ my girl โž
047 - โ that laugh โž
048 - โ messed up โž
049 - โ thirteen again โž
050 - โ god forbid โž
051 - โ babe? โž
052 - โ forever โž
053 - โ secretly โž
054 - โ patiently (not) waiting โž
055 - โ am i hallucinating โž
056 - โ off guard โž
057 - โ baby โž
058 - โ suspecting something โž
059 - โ in love โž
060 - โ trust me, baby โž
061 - โ the comfort we needed โž
062 - โ good friends โž
063 - โ be mine โž
064 - โ get off my ass โž
065 - โ so desperate โž
066 - โ exactly what i want โž
067 - โ so unnecessary โž
068 - โ chill like thatโž
069 - โ disney princess shit โž
070 - โ butterflies โž
071 - โ no, you didn't โž
072 - โ i'm here โž
073 - โ are you serious? โž
074 - โ handsome boy โž
075 - โ fever dream โž
076 - โ i have my ways โž

037 - โ stay โž

216 4 4
By amxfzs

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
[ imessage + real life + instagram ]

STAY

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

matt

heyy ari

hii matt

nick wants to know if you wanna come over today
just to hang out yk

uhhh
yeah sure
i'll come over in a few mins

YAYAYAYAY
I LOVE YOU ARIA

i love you too matt 😭

that was nick
anyways i'll see you

oh that's embarrassing !
LMAO see you guyss

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

i dropped everything i was doing when i got matt's text and immediately started getting ready. the clothes i already had on were decent enough so i just stuck with it and ran downstairs. my hair and makeup was a mess but it was just nick and matt, i had no reason to look my best.

i ran downstairs and walked through my living room on the way to the front door. before i could grab my keys from the key rack, i spotted something in the corner of my eye. the hoodie chris gave me last week was still sitting in the same spot i left it when i got home that night. luckily, it hadn't gotten wet with rain since my jacket covered it but it still wasn't completely clean.

i decided that if i wanted to spend more time with nick and matt, i had to leave now. i grabbed the hoodie and sprinted out the door with hope that nothing would go wrong today.

the door opened to nicks big hugs and matt's screams. "is he okay?" i asked, genuinely concerned for the man.

"yeah, fortnite." nick said simply, dragging me upstairs to matt's room.

"aria!!" he exclaimed, throwing off his headset and getting up. he engulfed me in a hug before pulling away and looking me up and down. "is that chris' hoodie?" he said, pointing to the hoodie tied around my waist.

"what?" i questioned. it might've been 2pm but i woke up barely an hour ago and was still half asleep. i looked down to where he was pointing before sighing. "yeah, is he in his room? i need to return it." i said, still standing in the door frame and looking towards chris' room.

"he should be." matt said, squinting at chris' door. i nodded, walking towards his room and sighing around 4 times in the process.

i knocked on his door, trying not to wake him up if he was still asleep. to my surprise, he was! it honestly wasn't a surprise, i knew his sleep schedule was more fucked up than mine so i just decided to walk in. i knew it was 'an invasion of privacy' but this was chris, the boy who apparently hadn't trusted me at all so he can trust me even less now!

i slowly tiptoed through his room, finally making it to his desk and setting the folded hoodie on it quietly. i looked around his dark room, noticing his faint figure laying in his bed. the first time i was in this room was the day we met, the day something new grew in me. i couldn't tell at the time what it was but now, i realized it was my heart telling me he would be my favorite. but obviously, nothing goes the way you want it all the time.

chris' body moved slightly. his arm moving from his side to under his head. his was asleep on his stomach, both of his arms now resting on the pillow under his head. he looked so comfortable, i could just flop into his bed with him and start getting cozy too.

ew, weirdo!

instead of doing that (thank the lord), i started walking back to the door. i was about to pull on the handle before my actions got interrupted.

"nick? matt?" his tired, sleepy voice spoke up. he hadn't moved his body to see who it was so he was just guessing, obviously thinking it was one of his brothers.

"no," i said, keeping my hand wrapped around the door handle.

"aria?" chris' voice growing louder, his head finally perking up to see if it was really who he thought. when he realized it was, his mind probably jumped to hundreds of different conclusions. "what are you doing?" he asked instead of throwing accusations at me like he normally would.

"i came to return your hoodie, i was just leavin-"

"no," he interrupted "stay."

"what?"

"stay." he repeated. my heart dropped as i held onto the door handle even tighter than before.

"why?"

"just sta-"

"no, tell me why."

"i just want to talk to you."

"and tell me how much of a horrible person i was to you? yeah, no thank you." i said, finally pushing down on the handle and shutting the door closed when i exited. my head was pounding and my heart had felt like someone stepped on it a million times and broke it into a trillion pieces.

i might've been too harsh but i truly didn't want to be called a fool and a sucky friend. we both deserved the guilt we felt.

"i returned the hoodie." i said, entering matt's room and seeing nick and him on his bed.

"oh, okay..." nick squinted his eyes, finding the slight hint of anger in my tone.

i didn't say anything to that, i just sat down next to them, paying attention to what matt was previously doing on the tv before i walked in.

i got comfortable, not moving my eyes from the screen.

"fuck!" matt cried as the 'you placed in #3' popped up on the screen. normally, i would jump up and yell too or beg to play next, but i didn't. i sat in silence, staring at the screen with the blankest look on my face.

"should i dye my hair?" i randomly asked.

"no!" nick said, not even hesitating.

"oh, okay." i said. i paused before continuing. "should i post some old pictures of me on my main?" i asked again.

"sure." matt said, respawning into another game.

"okay." i repeated.

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

ariagray

liked by @nicolassturniolo, @madifilipowicz and 529,706 others
ariagray: no one said fall would be this cold 🌧️

view all 944 comments

user12: need this jacket fr

nicolassturniolo: only you can look so good in 18° fr

user64: YOURE HAIRRR

nicolassturniolo: do you think that jacket would fit me???
ariagray: chris said it wouldn't fit him so you'll have to see for yourself

user35: why can't girls at my school be this gorgeous they're all snakes

madifilipowicz: 😘😘
ariagray: 😍😍

user93: why isn't chris lurking anymore 😞

user58: missing aria with chris rn.

matthew.sturniolo: slaying
ariagray: LMAO?? 😭
user16: HELP WHAT

💌

short chapter bc idk what to do

i love bitch aria sometimes it's so cutsie (im suffering too guys ik you want chris and aria back im sorry)

okay goodnight !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 737 29
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ญ has been in love with her brother's best friend since she met him...ten years ago. they're at college now, and she's still...
356K 6.8K 49
โ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. โž โ you don't hate me? โž โ we both know i don't. โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . what was believed to be a harmles...
34.6K 1.2K 37
๐—š๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ง๐—จ๐——๐—˜, ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—— ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐—จ๐—ฃ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜...
1M 28.7K 39
i want you, bless my soul, and i ain't gotta tell him, i think he ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡. . . if there is anything an influencer w...