069 - ❝ disney princess shit ❞

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE[ real life ]

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
[ real life ]

DISNEY PRINCESS SHIT

❝ DISNEY PRINCESS SHIT ❞

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

if i said my heart hadn't been pounding and my nails weren't all chewed up, i'd be a straight up liar. don't get me wrong, i've been looking forward to this wedding ever since i first heard about it almost months ago. it was nearing the middle of november and the way the weather was getting colder, the way the sun only shone for what felt like minutes each day made me feel somewhat at ease. the breezy wind flew past my window at a rapid rate, leaves and sand being blown around as i sat at my dresser, makeup brushes in hand.

"you look gorgeous," lizzie stated standing behind me, the hair straightener in her hand clamping onto a few strands of my hair. "i know you're a little nervous, but trust me, your mom has it all under control." she assured me, the straightener moving downward through my hair.

i slowly nodded as she placed the hair straightener back on my dresser, taking her hand and combing through my hair with her fingers. i dipped my makeup brush into a palette, coating the bristles in a muted pink. i brushed it against my eyelids, closing one eye at a time as i colored the skin.

"what if it doesn't go as planned, you know? it could turn out a mess and there's a big chance it'll ruin everything." i said, placing the palette and brush down before picking up a nude lipstick and popping the lid off.

"you're acting like this is your wedding, aria. i'm telling you, you don't have to worry at all." lizzie forced, unplugging the hair straightener and wrapping the wire around the tool before placing it in a drawer out of our way.

i sighed and colored my lips in that nude-pink color, then lining it with a slightly darker tone with a lipliner. i smudged my lips together, making a little pop after and cleaning off the edges to make sure it looked perfect. i gave myself a little smile in the mirror before getting up and walking over to my closed bedroom door.