Love Wins All

Galing kay authorskfiction

[𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ -1] "π‘‡π‘œ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘  π‘€β„Žπ‘œ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘–π‘Ÿ 𝑏𝑒𝑠... Higit pa

character aesthetic
1.Meet the characters
2. naya rishta
3. The meeting and rishta pakka
4. engagement and heartbreak
5. bachelor's party
6. Wedding
7. First rasoi
8. Gifts
9. Reseption
10. getting little closer
11.Orphan
12.Sasural
13. sasural Genda phul
14. Spending time
15. Game
16. success and party
17. Drunk

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

159 9 0
Galing kay authorskfiction

Hi, there it's authorskfiction...this is my first ever story on this profile...hope you will give it a try...

The story is all about 4 people who's life got in tangled with eachother with a twisted thread...

Join the journey of discovering the entangled love story of this 4 people..

It's a complete imagination so please don't take any of this seriously....

And it's from my imagination only so please don't think about coping it...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

98.5K 6.4K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...
89.7K 3.5K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
123K 7.1K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
161K 5.2K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...