Ailurophile -' Tamaki Amajiki...

By PotatoSleeps

Ailurophile A cat lover -----•●•----- As (Y/N) loved to play around and tease people with her quirk, she also... More

Intro (AN)
Chapter 1 | School ends
Chapter 2 | UA Exam
Chapter 3 | awkward meetings
Chapter 4 | First Day
Chapter 5 | Forgiving
Chapter 6 | 'Friendly' battle
Chapter 7 | Failed
Chapter 8 | Friends
Chapter 9 | Surprise
Chapter 10 | Lunch
Chapter 11 | Training..
Chapter 12 | Memories
Chapter 13 | Costumes
Chapter 14 | Rescue
Chapter 15 | Rain
Chapter 16 | Number
Chapter 17 | Homework
Chapter 18 | Hang out
Chapter 19 | Excited
Chapter 20 | Festival
Chapter 21 | Maze
Chapter 22 | Dualing
Chapter 23 | Fail
Chapter 24 | Battle
Chapter 25 | Awake
Chapter 26 | Shopping
Chapter 27 | Intern
Chapter 28 | Patrol
Chapter 29 | Sparring
Chapter 30 | Help
Chapter 31 | Hospital
Chapter 32 | Boat ride
Chapter 34 | Admiration

Chapter 33 | Accident

29 3 1
By PotatoSleeps

"Is that a kitty?"

A sudden voice beamed close to me, making me shift, not wanting to wake up.

"Ohh, it's a cute cat!"

"What are you doing here, kitty?"

Many voices chimed in with the first one, not able to make out what they were saying anymore.

I tried to open my eyes, still too sleepy to wake up.

Suddenly, there was a tug at my elbows, I was lifted up and widened my eyes, pushing myself awake in an instant.

I was held under my armpits by two hands. The face in front of me was that of a girl. I noticed how I couldn't move and saw the paws in front of me.

The girl lifted me up higher and started screaming with the others in the room, not able to comprehend what was happening. I tried squirming my way out of the grasp.

I let out a screech and slightly used my claw, which made her let me go. As soon as I landed on my feet, I dashed off as quickly as I could.

The voices behind me were still heard, but i didn't turn back. I was confused and breathed heavily as the shock still rushed through me, able to let me run.

More sounds and voices were heard all around me, but I couldn't hear them. They were all mumbled in my ears.

I turned my head back, and as I had seen a room to run to, I checked behind me if no one would follow or see me.

As soon as I entered the room, I wanted to turn my head back forward, but I was met with a great force, pushed against it in the speed that I was running.

I landed on my butt and shook my head, trying to push the headache away. "What are you doing here?" I heard a voice in front of me.

I quickly averted my gaze forward but had to look up a great deal, my mouth open as I still didn't know what was happening.

In front was Amajiki, who was starting to lower his body to kneel in front of me, and Togata stood behind him, where the voice came from.

Opening my mouth, I moved back to my feet and talked, screamed, without any words coming out.

I stopped my sudden rambling and held up my ears. I could move my ears, as well as stand on four paws.

Finally, the realization shot through me. "(L/N)? Is that you?" I looked up at Amajiki, who had asked the question and nodded slowly.

I could feel my heart beat slow as the shock from earlier started to go away and vanish, making every part of my body calm down.

"Why are you a cat?" Togata suddenly asked from behind him. I couldn't really react and shook my body viciously before taking a deep breath and letting it all out.

I could relax my heart and body enough to deactivate my quirk safely. I could slowly feel my body turning back to my normal human self.

Soon, I sat on the floor on my knees, staring down. Two hands had moved into my vision, and I looked up with confusion. They were Amajiki's.

He had held his hands out for me to take, so I did before it got too awkward, as soon as I took his hands, they gently pulled me up with him.

I quickly stood on my two feet again and smiled, "Thanks!" I said, still holding his hands, not even wanting to let them go.

He nodded with a small smile before I could feel the warmth of his hands leaving. But they stayed on my cheeks, a small hue.

"So, what happened?" I was pulled out of my mind by Togata's voice as he slightly pushed himself next to Amajiki.

I shook my head, "I don't really know." Turning my head to look down a bit, I sighed. "I sometimes sleep with my quirk kind of like a training method, but I don't remember doing that now."

There wasn't any reason for me to do it here, and it only results in chaos like it did just now. I kept my head low, and I was quiet for a bit.

"Maybe tell the other girls, in case it happens again?" Amajiki suddenly suggested, I nodded slowly with another small sigh.

Then, out of nowhere, the door was smacked open with a loud sound. "What are you all doing here?" Hado's voice beamed through.

None of us had an answer and just stared in shock at her sudden entrance. She quickly grabbed my arm. "C'mon, let's eat!"

--

After a really delicious meal, Miss Kayama immediately made us start the work, helping the residents of the island.

Some of us would sit behind a monitor and give the others all the tasks that had to be done. A small group of the class, including me, would run around town to do them.

We had communication devices with us so we could communicate with the students back at the building. I finished one of my tasks, which was cleaning out an old man's pool.

It took ages..

"A little girl at Cloverfield can't find her dog." Cought my attention from the messages. I immediately replied without hesitation. "I'll go!" I said back, and they confirmed that I wanted the task.

Cloverfield, a place all the way on the other side of the island, of course. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I use my quirk.

I grinned. No one would know it would be me. I quickly jumped up and activated my quirk. My arms and hand turned into wings, and my legs had shortened.

My whole body covered in a coat of feathers and my sight increasing. I had turned myself into a peregrine falcon, the fastest bird alive.

I had been practicing a lot with this bird, trying my best to control the speed and the sight. It was difficult and still a challenge, but mastering new animals was always fun.

I flew up high so I could see a lot more and made my way to Cloverfield. It was a portion of the town close to the mountains, with a really big field that existed out of clovers, hence the name.

My wings carried me swiftly through the sky, following the air movements and gliding along with it. There would be too much energy to keep flapping the wings. The trick was to use the air currents.

Once I spotted the field of clovers, I saw a small little girl there, looking around quite frantically. I made my descend diving down with great speed.

When I approached the girl, I pulled my wings up to lower the speed at the right time, turning back to my human self in the process.

I landed next to the girl, not all too swiftly, but made it nonetheless.

"Wow, birds can turn into humans??!" The little girl suddenly screamed out while pointing at me, I pulled a finger to my mouth and shushed her to calm down.

"I'm here to help find your dog. Where did you see him last? Here?" The little girl nodded while her expression turned to a sad one. She must really like her dog.

I smiled at her and patted her shoulder slightly, "dont worry, we'll find him! Do you have anything that belongs to him?" I crouched down a little to be on eye level for the girl.

She thought for a second before she held up her hand, the dog's leech in her grasp. "I let him go to play, but he got scared and ran off.." her voice was sad and turned into a whisper.

I held out my hand so the girl would give me the leech. "Shall we find him then? See if he's alright?" The girl immediately nodded when I finished my sentence, happily giving the object in her hand.

I took a good sniff, as stupid as it sounds, and then handed it back to the little girl before I stood up again. "Now, I must turn into a big dog to find yours, don't worry, it'll still be me."

Reassuring her, I hoped she wouldn't freak out or anything, else I'd have to find a dog and the kid. The kid just simply nodded, confused.

I activated my quirk swiftly and soon stood on 4 paws, my wolf form. I could use the smell just like at the sports festival.

Pulling my nose up in the air, I focused on the dogs smell, and when I noticed it lingering somewhere, I motioned my head for the girl to follow me.

I kept a walking pace so she could follow me, the scent trail leading towards a forest close to the mountain. There was a small thought about why the dog would run away scared. Maybe it was still young?

It could've just seen a squirrel and ran after it. I quickly found the source of the smell, hearing footsteps of an animal nearby.

After passing a bush, we could see a golden retriever standing there confused. As soon as he heard us, his head snapped our direction.

"Molly!" Oh, so it was a female dog.. the little girl ran straight towards the dog, and the dog ran towards her in a beautiful, cute reunion.

The girl hugged her dog before putting her on the leech again. I walked towards them but noticed a sound or a weird smell from somewhere deeper in the forest.

Suddenly, 2 hands pulling against me had brought me out of my small trance. The little girl hugged me, still in my wolf form. I could feel the slight wag of my tail as I pushed my head into the girls neck gently.

"Thank you so much, lady. I'll be going now!" The little girl waved before already running off. I was able to give her a small nod before she was completely gone out of sight.

She ran away quickly. Maybe she wasn't allowed or supposed to be here. It could be dangerous.

That thought made the weird smell sting in my nose again, I flicked my head back to look deeper into the forest.

Dark trees and endless, following the path the smell seemed to follow that way.

I couldn't help it, a drawing feeling pulling me deeper into the forest.

And I mindlessly followed.

A/N
I'm so sorry for the late update, I'm going to have to take a break for a little bit, I think it'll at least be a week before a new chapter comes up! I am also sorry if this still has some grammar mistakes, I just wanted you all to have a chapter, but I didn't finish editing it all the way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 215 17
Tamaki Amajiki x reader "Don't you know when to shut up, you talk too much?" His voice was stern sending chills through your body. Your heart felt li...
993 25 19
Y/n L/n was born to an ordinary family, one of the few families with no quirks known in their bloodline. Only she does have a quirk. Despite her pare...
24.5K 604 17
COMPLETED! - y/n is mirio's older sibling. growing up with tamaki and their brother, they were all very close. tamaki was their best friend, and desp...
464K 20.3K 36
|Amajiki Tamaki x reader| [surname] [name], an aspiring chef, is an unknown player in the battleground of the food industry. Only in her third year...