CAITBEA SPUR OF THE MOMENT ON...

By bydneley

Caitbea oneshots as stated. Enjoy. More

NEVER HAVE I EVER
GUSTO KITA
GROOMING DAY
ANGKAS DRIVER
RANCHO DE LEON
BAKIT NGA BA MAHAL KITA?
WHEN SHE CRIES
I'M STRAIGHT, AM I?
MORENANG DALAGANG PILIPINA
SOMEBODY TO LEAN ON

ANGKAS DRIVER PART 2

353 6 0
By bydneley

Bea POV

"Hey dad I have a proposition to make. I don't know if you will approve but it has been bugging me for quite a while."

"What is it tell me?"

"I wanna take a shot at doing the motorcycle driver thing, just one day dad."

"Bea you got to be crazy it won't be easy. Why did you even want to do so in the first place?"

"I'm just curious. Please. I know you can pull your connections and make it happen."

"Fine but you have to make sure you follow them strictly so you can stay safe. I may not understand it but if this will make you happy then so be it."

So my dad talked to an ANGKAS management to arrange this supposedly one day driver thing and after all the registration and all were arranged I was informed I will be assigned tomorrow.

First and last day of work. Let's do this. I was looking at my whole outfit I decided to add a bandana on my face to simulate the driver look. And I'm pretty certain I aced the look already.

I met the others who were there in the office and they were teasing me and calling me Baby B coz I was pretty young looking yet quite tall.

After a while I was alerted on my first client. Her name was Caitlin. She isn't far from my location. As I got there I sent her a message that I am already there. I took off my helmet to get a good look at the client. I am actually curious what kind of people do you service to in the app. When the client came out of the home she immediately got my attention. She looks quite tall as well. I think a few inches shorter than me, tanned skin, slim yet curvy and most especially a beautiful face that would most certainly be a head turner.

I took the spare helmet and approached her. "Hi Ms. Caitlin, I'm Bea are you ready?" She simply nodded and I decided to don the helmet on her pretty head. And I caught her staring, she even got the most beautiful set of eyes, truly captivating. I helped her up the motorcycle and I noticed she hardly put her hands on my waist so I tried to tease her further by wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. "Kapit ka ng mahigpit miss baka mahulog ka." Well that wouldn't be so bad coz I am ready to catch her when she falls.

The drive was going smoothly I could feel her hair hitting my back from time to time, swaying along with every turn of the motorcycle. I had to stomp on a full stop though after a car cut us in front and it sent her pressing firmly in my back. "Sorry about that are you ok?"

"Uu ok lang naman."

We reached our destination and I removed the helmet on her head. I noticed the strands fell in front of her face. I could not help myself but to brush those strands away as they are covering her beautiful face. I am not sure if I saw it right but I did caught her blushing after the act.

The day went on but for some reason I could only think about her. I had to cancel a few bookings. ANGKAS would probably kill me or my dad whoever goes first but I don't think I can concentrate right now. I decided to shoot my shot. After grabbing my lunch I went to her office. I know it looks stalkerish but hey all's fair in love or so they say. Office jobs normally finish by 5 and it was just 4 pm I would have to wait an hour more. The crazy things you do for a girl.

Finally I saw her come out. She bid her officemates farewell and somehow recognized me. I approached her slowly trying not to scare her away. After all she only saw me this morning. "Hi kung wala ka pang ride pauwi hatid na kita. Don't worry it's free."

She gave me a skeptic look. "Bakit mo naman ako ihahatid ng libre?"

I gave her a reassuring look. "Hey don't worry di ako masamang tao. I just wanted to get to know you more." I saw her thought hard about it and seemingly not convinced. I did what I could. "Caitlin if you don't want ok lang, I totally understand, stranger danger right? Anyway, I'll go ahead then ingat ka pauwi." Down as I am we have to choose our battles. I was already walking towards my bike when I felt her grabbed my arm.

"Wait sige mukha ka namang harmless." I couldn't help the big smile that escaped my lips from that simple acceptance.

"Thanks, I'll make it worth your while. Drop ko lang tong motor sa office then maybe we can go out and have dinner if you don't mind para dire diretso rest ka na maya pag-uwi." I really wanna take her out plus it would save her the time for preparing her dinner as well and rest immediately afterwards.

"Sure sige." Now the harder part, choosing a place to dine. We reached the office and I told her to wait for me. I changed my outfit and took my car on the driveway. I think I took long coz she was starting to get impatient on my window view. I stopped in front of her and stepped out. She had a look of disbelief. Guess I will have to explain everything for her later.

"Caitlin tara. Sorry napag-intay kita I changed into my casual clothing." I took her hand and guided her on the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on.

While dressing earlier I decided to take her to Wolfgang. I have always had an easy time booking there. And I wanted her to experience it there if she hasn't.

When we arrived at the place she felt uneasy. "Uy ano ka ba di mo naman need magpaimpress ang mahal mahal dito."

"Hey it's ok you deserve it. Don't worry di ako mapost sa social media na tao."

I had a good time with her totally worth it. I told her the reason why I became an angkas driver for the day and she couldn't believe I would go through that length just to experience it.

"So kamusta naman ang experience mo bilang angkas driver?"

"Well di siya madali to be honest kaya mad respect to all angkas drivers. Lucky lang din ako kasi ang ganda ng first and last passenger ko."

She blushed at that response. "Aha yun pala nasa isip mo ikaw a. Pero bakit ako lang ang sinakay mo?"

Remembering why I sucked at being a driver. "Para kasi kong tangang nakangiti lang buong araw so I decided to call it a day after you."

We drove to her home and as much as I didn't want the day to end, it has to. "Cait I hope this won't be the first and last time I will ever see you." I was studying her face trying to look for any trace of something to hope for on my end.

"Mukha namang hinde pa yan last Bea." And boy did she just make me the happiest person alive. I found myself giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as I bid goodbye.

"Ingat ka Bea sa pagdrive pauwi." The surge of confidence consumed me as I throw back a wink at her way. I got back on my wheels and a notification popped up. 5 stars for Bea the driver.

================================================

AN: There you go Bea POV. The baby B I had Baby Driver in mind. If you haven't seen it go check it out. It is a very nice film.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
138K 7.6K 40
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...