My Mafia Man

By Nicky-Is-Crazy

Alexis Young is a simple and easy going woman. She is fresh out of college and she just opened a small bakery... More

Short Author Note Before The Start ✔
1. Damsel In Distress Move ✔
2. This Is Not My Room ✔
3. Should I Know Who You Are? ✔
5. Eye Candies And Crazy Friends ✔
6. No Manners ✔
7. A Pervert In My Bed ✔
8. Missing Man Is A Dead Man ✔
9. I Am Winning This ✔
10. Phone Call ✔
11. Fear and Anger ✔
12. My Boyfriend? ✔
13. Real Smiles and Food Fights ✔
14. Safety Meetings ✔
15. Family Dinners Are Not Fun ✔
16. It Was A Mistake ✔
17. Shopping Makes It Better ✔
18. Nights Out and Drunk Confessions ✔
19. Kidnapped... Again?! ✔
20. Knives and Guns
21. I forgive you
22. Epiloue
23. Bonus Chapter pt. 1
24. Bonus Chapter pt. 2

4. The Deal With The Mafia ✔

61.7K 1.5K 221
By Nicky-Is-Crazy

A/N: Picture of Luciano.

This chapter is edited.

--------------------------------------------------------

I sit there and watch him as his lips slowly quirk up into a sly smirk. That doesn't seem god. At least not for me. I had to ask, didn't i? I could keep my mouth shut and maybe I would not know what kind of weird plan he has for me, right?

I doubt it. He would most certainly tell me what he wants me to do. But hey, look at it from the bright side! He at least won't make me worry about it too long which is good, I think.

"I want us to make a deal, Alexa." He says, putting his elbows onto the desk as he moves back into the position I found him in. Elbows on the desk, his fingers interlaced and his chin is resting on his fingers.

I bite my lip as I lean forwards a bit too, mostly because of my nerves. "What kind of deal, Mr. Moretti?" I ask.

He smirks. "First thing first, Alexa. You need to stop calling me Mr. Moretti. My name is Luciano and I don't think I am much older from you, so do not make me feel old by calling me that. Are we clear?"

I nod quickly. "Of course, Luciano." His name sounds weird and unusual coming from me, but it still sounds somehow nice.

He nods. "Good, now the deal. I will let you go, but under some conditions." He says seriously.

I grin at that and nod my head quickly. I honestly didn't care much about the conditions, just about him not hurting me and letting me go. "Anything, I will do anything if that means I can go back to living my life." I whisper as I watch him.

"I was going to keep you alive, but locked in the house. I can't do that now, knowing you own a bakery, it would cause too many questions about your disappearance." He says and I nod a little.

I am glad he won't simply keep me locked up somewhere, I hate being locked up and I don't do well when I am alone and bored. I tend to do all sorts of stupid things to keep myself entertained.

"I will let you go to your bakery to work and I will let you visit your family too as I know importance of a family. But you will not go alone. Two of my men will be with you all the time to make sure you don't tell anyone about what you saw. And you will return here and sleep in my house. Got it?" He asks, drowning the rest of his drink.

So I will still be his prisoner, but I will have a right to go to my bakery and work? If I think about all of it, it actually isn't that bad. I mean, sure I will have two of his men around me all the time, but at least he is keeping me alive.

"Got it. Um, can I ask something?" I say quietly, not wanting to make him change his mind if I say something stupid.

He nods and I take that as a sign to continue. "Can I go get my clothes from my place? Don't get me wrong, this dress and heels are beautiful..." I trail off not really knowing if I should continue. I only need him to know I want my clothes, not everything else.

He raises his eyebrow. "But?"

I bite my lip. "But I am a very clumsy person and as I don't have a death wish, I would really like my flats, so I don't break my leg and then fall down some stairs and snap my neck. Because that totally ruins the point of me being still alive, of you keeping me alive. And the dress is nice, but not my style. I hate dresses with a passion since I was little. They are so inconvenient and hard to move around in. Especially when you are baking and they get dirty quickly. I have a tendency of tripping a lot and I don't want to flash my panties to someone if I trip on the stairs. Do you know how embarrassing that would be?"

Stupid Alexis, you shouldn't keep rambling like that. He will regret the decision of keeping you alive or worse, he might think you are crazy. But I am not crazy, I swear I am not. At least I don't think I am.

He stares at me and then starts to laugh. Yes, laugh. Idiot. I am embarrassing myself and making myself look crazy and he laughs at me. Isn't he supposed to be serious all the time and what not? Apparently not.

When his laughing dies down to just a few chuckles he shakes his head at me. "Damn, I knew I won't regret my decision. I never regret them, but still." He says, not sounding mad, but... amused? Maybe.

I cross ma arms across my chest and huff. "That is not funny, you know?" I whine and pout. I hate it when people laugh at me like that. Meanie!

He rolls his eyes. "Oh, but it is. Anyway, back to your question. Yes, you can go get your things, Marco and Stefano will come with you. I wouldn't want you killing yourself on my stairs, now would I?"

I wanted to glare at him so badly. He is making fun of me! But I am not supposed to get him mad, especially after he said I can go back to my bakery. Bu it's still not nice of him to make fun of me after I already embarrassed myself so badly.

"Who are Marco and Stefano?" I finally decide to ask. I didn't hear of this two before, so I was curious about how they look like, what are they like.

"Marco and Stefano will be with you all the time, they are twins and two very good friends of mine, very loyal too. They will make sure you keep your mouth shut and not tell someone about what you saw." He answers my question easily.

I nod a little. "I have another question." I say and look up at him. I will think about those two later, after I meet them. Right now, I am more curious about something else.

I mean, he is in a good mood, at least I think so, and he has no problem answering my questions. I could ask him that now then. Better sooner than later, and I really want to know. I know how the curiosity killed the cat, but I want, no I need, to know it. That is the only way for me to understand him and his actions a bit better. At least I think so.

"Another one? Ask away." He says, leaning back in his chair, but still looking at me.

I take a deep breath and bite my lip before looking at him and then back down. "Last night, why didn't you kill me? Why bother with getting me here?" I ask.

I glance up and he raises his eyebrow. "So you would prefer if I shot you?" He asks, sounding a bit confused.

I shake my head quickly. "No!" I yell out and then lower my voice a little. "I am just curious why you didn't do it."

He sighs a little. "I can be a murderer and a mafia boss and all sorts of other things, but there are some things me and my men don't do. We don't kill innocent people or just some by passers, we find some other solution for them. "

I look at him confused. But he was about to shoot me last night and I was just an innocent by passer! Seeing my confused expression, he sighs. "I wouldn't have killed you even if you didn't fainted. I just wanted to see your reaction, to have a better idea about what should I do with you." He says.

"You said you can't sell me. Do you sell others?" I ask, curious and confused, but grateful he didn't sell me.

"Sometimes. We sell girls to other powerful men as slaves, usually they are used for sex, but all of them live." He shrugs, like that's okay.

I stare at him. "So you sell people. Isn't that worse than killing them? I know I would prefer to die than to be sold to some old creep as a sex slave." I say, scrunching up my face.

He shrugs a little. "I have a prostitution ring, so they usually work there and my people make sure they don't get hurt too badly during their nights."

He says this like it's nothing, but I don't think any of that girls like that. How cruel can they be, raping those girls like that? Because I doubt any of them is doing this willingly. "Do you use them too? Do you rape them as well?" I ask before I could stop myself.

He shakes his head. "No, I just sell them. I don't have problems with getting women in my bed, so I don't need to use someone who is unwilling. That is another thing I don't do. I am not a rapist." He says sternly and I nod a little at that.

If I think about it, it kind of makes sense. He and probably most of his men, if they all look as good as him, Gio and Tony, shouldn't have problems with getting willing women into their beds.

"Is there anything else you want to know, Alexa?" He asks.

I was about to shake my head when I remembered how he uses my name. "My name is not Alexa. Why do you call me that?" I ask, looking at him.

He shrugs. "I know that and I like the name Alexa." He says and then picks his phone. He types something in as I watch him.

"Marco and Stefano will be here in a few. Wait for them outside my office with Tony and Gio." He says and waves me off.

I stand up and walk out of the room, not once looking back at him. I close the doors behind me and smile at Tony and Gio who are still waiting for me there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735 1 42
A story about Emmy Jane, a girl who has come to make a name and a place for herself in the big city of Delta Mouth, about Cal, a nightclub owner haun...
24.9K 687 41
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
6.2K 169 23
Katerina Petrov, a 23 year old woman working in Miami at her coffee shop selling morning coffee and a little kick under the table to the local deale...
393K 8K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...