Behind every strong woman

By aspaceintime01

This is the sequel to Behind every strong man. Five years have passed. Gianna has made a life for herself aft... More

Chapter 1 - Peace
Chapter 2 - Technicality
Chapter 3 - Realisation
Chapter 4 - Jamie
Chapter 5 - Fighting
Chapter 6 - On his mind
Chapter 7 - father and son
Chapter 8 - Thoughts
Chapter 10 - Angry
Chapter 11 - Dakota
Chapter 12 - Verne
Chapter 13 - Coachella
Chapter 14 - A little something
Chapter 15 - a truce
Chapter 16 - out of the blue
Chapter 17 - go hard for you
Chapter 18 - not ready
Chapter 19 - Reminisce
Chapter 20 - Friend or foe
Chapter 21 - Maturing
Chapter 22. Dinner and Talk
Chapter 23. Getting on
Chapter 24 - wrongfully accused
Chapter 25 - Worried
26 - Tracks
27. A plan

Chapter 9 - More tensions

113 14 0
By aspaceintime01

An envelope arrived at the house. Gianna picked it up. She opened it as it was addressed to Qian Logan. She knew immediately that this had to be from Jamie. Qian wasn't even named with the surname Logan. Gianna had changed his name to her surname.

She saw that she and Qian had been given back stage passes to Coachella and access to FX dressing room and to ride with him in his trailer. She sighed. Nathan came downstairs ready to go to the office. He smiled at Gianna. "How are you this morning?."

"I'm okay.." she handed him the tickets. He opened the envelope and read it.

He shook his head. "this motherfucker!" He said showing his anger and frustration. "He is not gonna stop is he.."

"Listen.. I know that you're angry but maybe we should let Qian see what he does just this once..

"Oh for god sake Gianna!.. wake the fuck up!.. why do you always follow his fucking lead... He has invited you and yo son... can you not see what this is truly about?.. this is about him being with you.." he grabbed his brief case. "you know something, go... just go to the fucking gig... Do what the fuck you want Gianna because you're going to anyway... Anything he says you're just gonna run along and do it.."

"Fine... I WONT GO!.." she snapped. "I just thought it would be nice for Qian....

"Hmmm... I've been reading up on him... how many gigs has he been to that doesn't end in a shootout or a brawl... of which surrounds him?..."

She looked at him.

"Exactly.. you want to put our 6 year old son in danger!... wow, he really has you doesn't he...

She pulled him to face her. "You need to stop this Nathan please.. I love you, I want to be with you... I am just trying to do what is right for my son...

He raised his eyebrows. "Your son?.. okay.. I've gotta go.." he walked out and slammed the door getting into the car.

Qian stood in the doorway. He looked upset. "I don't want you and daddy to fight.."

She walked over to him. "Baby boy sometimes adults disagree on things not always but sometimes... and we raise our voices to show that concern.. me and daddy will be fine.." she said and gave him a hug. "Now have you got everything you need for school?."

He nodded. "Yes mommy." He smiled and picked up his lunch parcel before heading out with her as she picked up her keys to go to the car.

———-

Nathan sat behind his desk in his office. He opened his laptop and he once again started looking up FX. He hated the amount of crimes he had been caught up in. He also looked up the death of Jayden and read and absorbed all he could about that. He then skimmed his social media and went back further and further until he saw Gianna and Jamie loved up together. She was all smiles and he had a bottle of Henny in one hand and his arm around her shoulders with the other.

"Mr Keane...

"What!." He snapped to his receptionist, hating being distracted.

"There is a Mr Logan here to see you.."

Nathan furrowed his brow. "Let him in.." she then showed Jamie in. Nathan stared at him. "What are you doing here?." He said as his receptionist left the room and shut the door.

Jamie walked around his office, he sniggered at the photos in frames of his son and Gianna all cosy with him.
"Well I've just come to thank you for what you did for my son.. being there for him you know what I mean... but I also need you to know that I'm back now... which means that you can stop acting as if my son is yo flesh and blood..."

"I have lived and breathed that boy for the last few years of his life... I will not back away from them...

Jamie smiled. "Oh you might not right now but you will... Gianna was my girl when I was taken down and she still is as far as I am concerned... I will get my family back.. I won't just go away like I know you want me too..."

Nathan sighed. "Do you want money... can I pay you to leave us alone..

"What?.. motherfucker what stone did you crawl out from under, do you not know who the fuck I am?..."

"A rapper... well done you... you can talk the talk...

Jamie laughed. "Okay... I wanted to be good about this but I can see you wanna play it the hard way... stay the Fuck out of me seeing my son... and he stops calling you daddy today!." He said his face straightening.

"I won't give into bullying tactics, I know that's what you're good at Jamie.." he told him. "I'll fight you all the way If I have to..."

"Yeah.. Jayden said the same thing.. and look where he is now Mr Keane.." he told him straight.

"Are you threatening me?."

"Take it any way you want just know that I go hard for what is mine.. and right now you are standing in the way of me being with my family... and I won't sit back and allow that..." he picked up the photo of the 3 of them and he smirked at it. He then dropped it in front of him smashing the glass from the frame all over the floor. "Whoops." He said. "My bad.. I'll get you a new frame... as long as you latch on to a new family..." he added and walked out.

Nathan just looked at the picture on the floor. He loved her so much and Qian but Jamie was going to be a tough nut to crack.

————-

".... How are you doing?....

"I don't know...." Gianna sighed. "Jamie has seen Qian.."

"Oh yeah and how did that go?." Rhonda asked as they sat drinking a take away coffee hiding from the rain in Gianna's car.

"He was really good with him.. it's crazy how much they look alike.. Qian has his eyes, his mouth... his nose... his...

"G..." Rhonda said with a warning look

"I know... I know... but he is looking good.. and he is full of his usual confidence.. and he has invited me and Qian to Coachella with all access passes..." Gianna said.

"Damn.. and what does Nathan have to say about this?."

"We're fighting all the time...

"So Jamie is pulling his usual tricks.." she paused. "Have you heard from Goldee?."

She shook her head. "I don't know what's up with her...

"I do... and you're not gonna like it.."she looked at her. "She was fucking Jamie...
Gianna felt sick, her face was straight. "I am sorry sis, but I thought that you need to know... she was with him when Qian was born too..."

"What a fucking bitch!." Gianna snapped. "She knew every lil detail about mine and Jamie's relationship... I cried to her about him and all the time... all the fucking time she was fucking him!.." she added angrily....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 429 13
Akua is a 27 year old business man/drug lord with the world on his back. People are coming after him thanks to the betrayal of his older brother Red...
24.4K 3.5K 53
A year has passed since Charisma went ghost. Keegan has moved on and so has Nash. No one has heard a thing from Charisma at all. A new threat comes...
784K 34K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...
17.8K 3K 45
We pick up 3 months on from the day that Keegan left Charisma. More troubles, excitement and twists and turns lie ahead for the Frasers and Taylors. ...