๐’๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

Da argentdaughter

๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ... Altro

โžฏ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
โžฏ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
01 โ€ข society
02 โ€ข competition
03 โ€ข sixteen
04 โ€ข poem of lies
05 โ€ข compelled..?
06 โ€ข promise
07 โ€ข exposed
08 โ€ข death without dying
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
09 โ€ข dear reader
10 โ€ข folklore
11 โ€ข the last day
12 โ€ข the sun also rises
13 โ€ข as i lay dying
14 โ€ข daisy
15 โ€ข the hybrid
16 โ€ข the end of the affair
17 โ€ข disturbing behavior
18 โ€ข right where you left me
19 โ€ข dangerous liasons
20 โ€ข before sunset
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ+
22 โ€ข memorial
23 โ€ข old faces, new habits
24 โ€ข feeling again
25 โ€ข after school special
26 โ€ข catch me if you can

21 โ€ข shatter me

1K 32 0
Da argentdaughter

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
___________________

( hadiya's pov )

STEFAN'S CAR IS awfully uncomfortable to drive in. Especially for 48 hours. I took it upon myself to do a locator spell on an old friend that has led me to Seattle, Washington.

I step out of the car, umbrella in hand. I've heard it rains a lot so I came prepared. My hand gripped the door of the small cafe as I walked inside. It's cute and homey and smells like vanilla.

I found a seat myself, propping my feet on the table. My eyes skim through a book a stole on the way here.

A familiar voice rings through my ears as the shadow of two girls make their way to my table. I remove my sunglasses and stand up.

Delaney's face coats with minimal shock. The other girl just stand there dumbfounded. I take the foreign girls hand into my own and give it a small shake.

"I'm Hadiya. Are you friends with Delaney?" I ask, still keeping a grip on her hand.

She nods her head. "Yeah, I'm Jane. She hasn't mentioned you."

"Awh." I squeeze my hand as a bone in the human girls hand breaks.

She attempts to scream but my magic keeps her scream from brewing. Delaney rolls her eyes.

"I am so sorry. I just have such a firm grip." My head falls to the side, as does hers. Except a snap comes from her neck and her body drops to the ground.

"Take a seat." I tell the vampire as I sit back down. I compel the waitress a coffee and kick my feet back up.

"So, how's life?" I ask, meeting her gaze.

She smiles sarcastically. "Lovely, you?"

"Seeing as I am sitting across from you, you can assume not too dandy. Sorry about your friend. I'm just so clumsy." I laugh. She laughs as well with less enthusiasm.

She takes a sip of her drink. "I see you've tapped into your magic."

"Eh, not the first time. Klaus forced it out of me and now I'm almost grateful for him. Almost. Anywho, I'm not here to talk about him. We're here to talk about you." She raises her eyebrows and nods. "Now, I have to ask. Why didn't you do anything? I know you knew Emily wasn't going to let me die. Why?"

Delaney shrugs, "Apparently I just didn't give a damn about you."

My minds races before coming to a conclusion. "You don't have your humanity either, do you?"

She shrugs again with a small grin on her face. I laugh, taking another sip of my drink. She goes to talk but my phone rings and I stick my finger up.

"Hello?" I say, putting the phone on speaker.

"You need to get back to Mystic Falls. I know you're humanity-less and I know you have my brother's car. Also, Elena's a vampire."

"Ugh, Damon. I knew one of you would try and get me back. I don't see how Elena being a vampire is my problem but I'm just fine where I am. Thanks."

I hang up the phone before he could say anything else.

"So, did you come here to kill me?" Delaney questions.

I shake my head. "I was but now that you're emotionless you serve no purpose dead. I could use you. You wanna help me kill my sister?"

She pauses before smiling, nodding her head. I don't pay for our drinks and step over the dead body on the way out. We pack into Stefan's car, making our way back to Mystic Falls.

KATHERINE STEPS OUT of a diner, licking her lips clean of blood. She's stopped in her tracks when she hears a whoosh. She ponders which vampire is stalking her for a bit before shaking it off and continuing to walk to her car. In a flash, her neck is snapped and she's being dragged into Stefan's car.

Me and Delaney take her to a house we stole by killing the owner. Her hands are bound as are her ankles to a chair. Slowly, Katherine regains her consciousness.

A knife drags across her chest as Delaney flicks it to her chin, making her lift her head up.

"Am I good enough for you now, Katherine?" Delaney asks.

Katherine smiles. "Well, look who missed me. Hadiya, you look like you have your memories back. Congrats."

I take the knife and shove it through her spleen. Katherine groans when I don't remove it. She realizes we don't have our humanity.

"Ooh, taking a walk on the wild side? Been there, done that." She shrugs, flinching when I take the knife out.

Delaney tells me to leave them and I do, giving her a moment to say her peace or whatever.

"I loved you and you know it." Katherine says, immediately skipping to the point.

Delaney shakes her head. "No. No, you didn't give a damn about me, you narcissist. You're a hypocrite, you're a performance, you're a liar. I opened up to you and you judged me. You're an asshole. You're an asshole."

She open handedly slaps her across the face. Delaney runs her fingers through her hair.

"You're aloud to still care about me. I loved you." Katherine's words hit her like a bullet.

Delaney grabs her by the shirt. "I can't. I hate you so much. You ruined my life. I don't wanna live forever. Do you know how many times I tried to kill myself? Each time they healed, I cried. I cried for years."

She lets go of her shirt, pacing around.

"Good. Anger is a feeling. Hate is an emotion. You feel. You can hate me all you want but you have to hate me with all of your emotions."

"No!" Delaney screams. "I'm done feeling for you. I don't want to anymore."

She sinks to the floor, gripping her head. Everything comes rushing back to her. Pain, guilt, happiness, anger, sadness, anxiety, emotion. All the emotions are hitting her everywhere she's weak.

"I hate you! I hate you!" Her voice breaks until she physically can't speak anymore. She hates the hold Katherine still has over her. One conversation and her humanity is back.

Katherine slowly slips the ropes off her wrists and ankles. She texts Damon her location.

She kneels down to Delaney. "I'm sorry."

Katherine snaps her neck. Before I could even move, she snaps mine. Damon arrives and shoves me in a cellar in the Salvatore boarding house's basement. Delaney decides to stick around, willing to do anything to help get my emotions back.

nh hadiya will last for more than 2 chapters i promise😭

~c

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.2K 258 12
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ" tvd || season...
669K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
64.7K 1.9K 25
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง...
30.1K 668 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...