Deku as Nagisa Mha x AC

By boringstoriesss

His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schooler... More

Explanation time!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Basic stuff
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
help
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Birthday!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
...
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Serious authors note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 23

1.4K 50 9
By boringstoriesss

It was lunchtime, and Itona and Okuda weren't able to sit with 1-A. Something about "support class bonding"

As 1-A sat down they started talking like normal. That was, until Mina decided to bring something up.

"Hey, Midoriya! Who was that on the phone during math?" Mina chimed in, her eyes glinting with curiosity.

Jirou, leaning on the table, added, "Yeah, it seemed kinda urgent. Everything okay?"

Midoriya, attempting to downplay the situation, hesitated before responding, "Oh, that? It was just my mom. She wasn't well, but she is feeling a little better now."

"Oh no, that's tough. I hope she gets well soon," Uraraka expressed genuine concern.

"Yeah, moms are the best. Is she still in the hospital?" Kaminari asked, his tone sympathetic.

Midoriya nodded, "Yeah, she is, but it's nothing too serious. Just needed some rest."

As the lively lunchtime conversations in Class 1-A continued, Todoroki leaned in and remarked, "Midoriya, you've been through a lot lately. How are you holding up?"

Midoriya flashed a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, Todoroki. Just dealing with the usual hero stuff."

Kirishima, always eager for a good story, chimed in, "Speaking of hero stuff, did you guys catch the news about Endeavor's latest battle?"

"Yeah! That was insane. The flames were like, whoosh! Boom!" Kaminari exaggerated, gesturing dramatically.

Sero chuckled, "I'd pay to see you do a reenactment, Kaminari."

Todoroki sighed, "Csn we not talk about stupid Endeavor right now.."

Momo grinned "Sure" 

Uraraka nudged Midoriya playfully, "So, when are you introducing us to your mom, Midoriya?"

Iida, always the responsible one, added with a hint of authority, "It would be a good idea. We could organize a little get-together or something."

Midoriya chuckled nervously, "Uh, maybe sometime in the future. She's still recovering, and you know, hero schedules and all that."

Bakugo added, with a hint of annoyance in his voice, "Just don't go crying to mommy if you can't handle the training, Deku."

Midoriya sheepishly smiled, stuttering "Don't worry, Kacchan. I can handle it just fine."

The rest of the day passed in a blur of lessons, training exercises, and occasional banter between the classmates.

.

.

.

.

.

Class 1-A along with Itona and Okuda hung out in the dorms.

Kirishima started the conversation.

"Hey! Akari, Haruki, how was your day?"

Haruki, slightly caught off guard, responded, "Huh? Oh yeah, it was great."

Akari chimed in, "Yeah, we had a new English teacher."

Kaminari joined the discussion, "Oh really? We did too! Was it Irina-sensei?"

Haruki began to answer with an unintended slip, "Yeah, it was bitc-"

Akari quickly interjected, "Yep, it was."

Midoriya shot Haruki a glare for nearly revealing too much, and Haruki responded with an apologetic look.

Todoroki, observant as always, asked, "What were you saying, Haruki?"

Mina seemed puzzled, asking, "Hmm? What are you talking about?"

Meanwhile, Midoriya cursed internally at the close call.

Akari explained, "He's in a bad mood."

Midoriya added with a forced grin, "Yeah, I stole his food today."

Jirou teased, "You fiend."

Ayoyama chimed in with his unique flair, "How un sparkly!"

Bakugo, unimpressed, retorted, "What the hell does that even mean? You're always yapping about sparkles and shit."

Ayoyama just disappeared into the shadows. Bakugo grumbled some complaints, and the kids tried their best to ignore him.

In the midst of the banter, Sero raised an eyebrow, curious about Haruki's earlier slip.

"So, Haruki, what were you saying about the new English teacher?"

Haruki nervously chuckled, attempting to downplay it, "Oh, nothing much. Just getting used to her style, you know?"

Todoroki, still intrigued, persisted, "It sounded like there was more to it. Is there something we should know?"

Midoriya, quick on his feet, intervened, "Nah, it's just a little inside joke between us. Nothing serious."

Mina, always up for some gossip, added, "Inside joke? Spill the tea, Haruki!"

Haruki glanced at Midoriya, who discreetly signaled him to change the subject. Trying to lighten the mood, he said, "Well, you know, it's just typical school stuff. Nothing juicy, sorry."

Bakugo, uninterested in the conversation, muttered, "Whatever, just keep it down. Some of us are trying to relax."

The group continued chatting for a little longer, but Itona and Midoriya realized that had to leave to go to their mission. Normally, before a mission, the kids leave an hour early to meet with the ministry and get a brief overview.

Midoriya and Haruki casually announced, "We've got to head out, guys."

The class exchanged glances, Kaminari couldn't help but ask, "Leaving again, Midoriya? What's the deal?"

Midoriya sighed, realizing he had to do this carefully. "Just some personal stuff, you know? Nothing to worry about."

Bakugo raised an eyebrow. "Personal stuff? You always pull this crap, Deku."

Haruki, trying to ease the tension, added, "It's not a big deal, seriously. We have to catch and event, so we'll catch up with you later."

Kirishima nudged Bakugo, "Let them go, man. They've got their own stuff."

Sero shrugged, "Alright, if you say so. But you better not be up to anything weird."

As Midoriya and Haruki made their exit, the class kind of just stood in silence.

Then Mina spoke up

"Oh my gosh, did you see that?!"

Uraraka chuckled, "See what, Mina?"

"Midoriiiya! And Haruki! Did you guys feel the tension in the air? They are totally doing something mischievous "

Jirou rolled her eyes, "Mina, you're exaggerating. They're probably just going somewhere together."

Hagakure, intrigued, chimed in, "that sounds cool. What if we followed them?"

Akari, panicking, tried to convincingly stop them. "woah woah how about we just let them be..?"

Momo, with a thoughtful expression, added, "Let's not jump to conclusions. They might just have some important business to attend to."

Tsuyu, in a teasing way, croaked, "Mina, you're acting like a little kid right now."

Mina blushed, "I can't help it! It's just so exciting. But you know what's even more exciting? A girl party! Snacks, music, and gossip—let's do it!"

The girls agreed, and they all left- leaving the boys in confusion 

The girls were now in the room

...

"Alright, girls! Now that we have some privacy, spill the tea! Tell me your crush stories, your wildest dreams, anything!" Mina exclaimed, practically bouncing with enthusiasm.

Jirou, rolling her eyes, said, "Mina, not everyone has exciting crush stories like you."

Mina grinned mischievously, "Well, what about you, Akari? Any juicy secrets from your time at middle school?"

Akari chuckled, "Just the usual stuff, nothing too scandalous. Midoriya was always the center of attention, but he handled it surprisingly well."

Mina continued to lead the conversation, eager to create a lively atmosphere. She turned to Akari, trying to dig into her past.

"Come on, Akari! You must have some awesome stories from your time in middle school. Spill the tea!"

Akari hesitated, glancing at Uraraka and the others. "Well, it was pretty normal, you know? Just the usual stuff."

Mina pouted, "Aw, you're no fun! We're sharing secrets here."

Momo interjected, "Let's respect everyone's privacy. If Akari doesn't want to share, we should move on."

Mina proudly declared, "Well, first things first, let's talk about crushes! Anyone got a secret crush?"

Hagakure winked, "Well, you can't see mine, but it's pretty secret!"

Jirou smirked, "Mina, this is not a sleepover. But fine, I'll play along. I might have someone in mind."

Mina nodded, "Yes! Spill the tea, Jirou!"

The girls continued their lively chat, laughing and sharing stories. Mina, always full of energy, clapped her hands.

"Alright, girls! Next on our girl party agenda: nail painting! Who's in?"

Uraraka grinned, "Sounds like fun! But can we even find enough polish for everyone?"

Mina opened a drawer, revealing an impressive collection of colorful nail polishes. "I've got you covered, Uraraka! Pick your colors, ladies!"

Excitement filled the room as the girls selected their favorite hues. Hagakure chose sparkly pink, while Momo opted for a more sophisticated deep red. The others chose their colors with sparkles in their eyes

As they painted each other's nails, the atmosphere turned cozy.

The girls continued their conversation, going from girly topics to discussing their class and recent events.

"Class has really been going slow these days," Mina remarked, a hint of frustration in her voice.

Uraraka nodded in agreement. "I know, right? It's like the lessons are more basic."

Momo chimed in, removing her nails from the UV light. "Well, I see what you mean... But the pros have been dealing with more stuff lately."

Tsu interjected softly, "Umm, I'm not sure that's what's happening. I heard that there have been fewer incidents involving villains."

Uraraka's eyes widened as she considered this. "Oh yeah, and the underground heroes have less work too!"

Jirou remarked, "Well, at least the class is somewhat normal."

Momo nodded in agreement, saying, "If you ignore the recent changing of teachers, yeah."

Akari sat there in silence. On one hand, she really loved these girls- they were really fun to hang out with! but on the other hand, she knows that her loyalty to the E class cannot be surpassed. She knew that Midoriya's classmates were getting suspicoious of him, and she really wanted to help him out.

'Yea, mabye if I just add to the conversation, I can learn what they know, and mabye clear him of his suspicions!' Okuda thought, smiling

Akari hesitated before speaking up, her voice trembling slightly, "D-don't you guys think Izuku is acting a little weird?"

The room went silent. Mina stopped painting Akari's nails.

Uraraka responded with a thoughtful hum, "Hmm?"

Momo followed suit, albeit more reservedly, "Y-yeah."

Akari's heart skipped a beat, scared that she had fucked up

But to her surprise, Mina's face lit up with excitement, "OMG! you noticed it too!"

Tsu chimed in, sharing Mina's enthusiasm, "Oh, this is good!"

Uraraka nodded in agreement, her curiosity piqued, "We can finally figure out what's wrong with him!"

Mina jumped up from her seat, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "Let's brainstorm, girls! What could be going on with Midoriya?"

Uraraka leaned forward, her expression serious. "Do you think it's related to his Quirk? Maybe something happened during his hero training."

Jirou shook her head. "I don't think so. He's always been dedicated to his training, even more so than the rest of us."

Momo paused for a moment before offering her input. "Perhaps it's something personal. Has anyone noticed him leaving campus more often than usual?"

Akari listened to the conversation intently, relieved that her plan didn't backfire. She remained silent.

Mina turned to Akari, noticing her thoughtful expression. "Hey, Akari, what do you think?"Caught off guard by the sudden attention, Akari hesitated before responding, "I-I'm not sure. He's just been... different lately."

'Damn. I need to get better at this acting thing. Mabye Kayano can help me...'

Mina's eyes lit up with excitement as she proposed her idea. "You know, we could always check his room! Maybe there's something there that can give us a clue."

'Oh no. How about we DONT do that.'

Uraraka hesitated, her brows furrowing in concern. "I don't know, Mina. Snooping around in someone's room doesn't seem very hero-like."

'Thank you. I love you so much Uraraka.' Okuda said, sighing of relief.

Jirou nodded in agreement. "She's got a point. Invading someone's privacy isn't the best way to approach this."

Momo, calmly stated, "Perhaps we could simply talk to him directly? Express our concerns and offer our support."

"We have tried to talk to him. He always gives us the most bland answers ever!" Tsu said, scratching her head

Mina chewed on her bottom lip, weighing their options. "Alright, how about this? We'll go to his room, and if we dont find anything, we talk to him directly."

Uraraka nodded, seemingly satisfied with the compromise. "Sounds like a plan."

'Oh great. What did i just do...'

'It should be fine, right? I'm pretty sure Nagisa left the shared computer with Karma last week. Other than that, there is nothing suspicous there- right? I hope he took all his weapons with him tho...'

(A/N: Thanks for 4.1k reads! I have a couple more plans for the next chapters, but other than that i honestly have no idea where to go with this- If anyone wants to suggest, now's ur time! 5 votes to the next chapter <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1K 61
Akara realizes because of one mistake, her life gets turned onto the worst road possible. The one to the END CLASS. Where the 'stupid' or violent kid...
8.5K 763 23
Did you know that there was this one unique class in Aldera? Well more precise there are two of them but one is the main troublemaker and when I say...
276K 7.7K 14
What happens when Nagisa goes to teach a bunch of delinquients? Class 3-5 recieves yet another teacher, but this time he stays and mixes assassinatio...
15.5K 594 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...