bloodline imagines/prefs

tribalchiefong által

imagines and preferences for roman reigns, jimmy uso, jey uso, and solo sikoa Több

intro
pref: your favourite thing about them
roman
solo sikoa
how they act while your on your period:
jimmy
how you guys met:
dating solo:
dating roman:
dating jey
dating jimmy:
roman
solo
how they react when you give them attitude (pref)
sick day - jey
Roman
Just friends - Solo
how they react to finding out you are pregnant (solo)
Roman
jey - petty
sick day-roman
Roman
Solo
Jimmy
Roman
jey - period
Roman
Didn't mean it - Roman
roman
Roman
Aftercare
Roman
Roman
jimmy
jey - not such a great cook
I'll help you - roman
solo - maybe more then friends?
lingerie
Solo
Roman
Your not going anywhere Pt.1
Your not going anywhere Pt.2
Roman
First time

what type of husband they would be (pref)

942 26 3
tribalchiefong által

roman:
roman would definitely be the protective husband. He thinks of his wife as his entire life. if something happens to his wife then something happens to him. The most important thing to him is his wife, before anything else. He likes to protect you from any harm and only wants the best for you.

jey:
jey would definitely be the jealous husband. If any man dare approach's you, Jey will go to great measures to show that man you are his and his only. He absolutely despises anything or anyone that takes your attention away from his even for a second.

Jimmy:
Jimmy is the funny husband. He claims he's the funniest person you'll ever meet which you like to deny infront of him but deep down you know it's true. He can crack you up in any situation no matter what.

Solo:
Solo is the attentive husband. He pays attention to the small things. He knows you better then yourself. You can be rambling for hours to him and he will stay listening the whole time. Months later he'll bring up something you would think he'd never remember but since he's attentive he remembers everything you ramble on about.

Vote to show support!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

23.8K 533 32
Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances.
13.3K 201 12
Here's a few oneshots about different WWE superstars. Accepting IDEAS (those will be marked with *) 🖤Please take note that english is not my nativ...
15.7K 464 82
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴄᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴏ ᴡʀᴇsᴛʟᴇʀ ᴊᴇʏ ᴜsᴏ, ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ?
109K 3.2K 39