๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ // Walker...

By taylorsxrevision

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... More

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ สš ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜๐˜“๐˜  ษž เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
โœฏ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› sสœแดแดก
๐˜๐˜. แดสŸแด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส
๐˜๐˜. แด…แด‡แด€แด… แด˜แดแด‡แด›s sแดแด„ษชแด‡แด›ส
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด„แด›แดœ๐—Œ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐˜๐˜. แด„แด€แดแด˜ษชษดษข
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สแด€ssษชา“ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. แดŠแด€ษชสŸ?
๐˜Ÿ. ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแดขแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. sษดแดแดก แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. แด…แดแด˜แด˜แด‡สŸษขแด€ษดษขแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. แด€ษชส€แด˜แดส€แด›s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡sแด›ษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€สผs แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜Ÿ. สŸแด€แด แด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด€แดขแด‡
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ. แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดแด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ๐˜. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด sแด„สœแดแดสŸ

๐˜๐˜Ÿ. า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด

929 20 62
By taylorsxrevision

𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠 𝘙𝘌𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 9

[𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁴ ²⁰²²

Daphné was really excited for today. She couldn't sleep the whole night just thinking about it. Her family was coming to visit her for a few days.

Her friend Lily was coming with them too. She hadn't seen her in months, but her birthday was coming up and she wanted to celebrate it with her closest friend.

Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of her alarm. It was 6am, an hour before their arrival and two before work. She didn't want to wake Leah considering she's in the same room.

She picked out her clothes and tiptoed her way to the bathroom.

She quickly washed her face, brushed her teeth and changed and did her makeup before walking out the bathroom door.

Then she carefully made her way downstairs. She saw Charlie and waved at him.

She asked him if he could take her to the airport and he accepted. He became kind of a brother to her. He was around the same age as her brothers and in their absence she saw him as a brother figure.

"You got everything with you?" he asked her while opening the door.

"Yeah. Sorry for having you wake up so early" she said while walking to the car.

"It's totally okay." he smiled at her and they both got into the car.

"Thanks."

The car ride was silent. Not in awkward silince. It was 6am and both of them were pretty tired.

A few minutes later they got there and Daphné was starting to feel nervous.

"Don't be nervous. They're your family and they'll be as happy as you are to see you."

"Thanks Char" she got out of the car.

"Always. I'll wait for you guys here."

"Okay, thanks. Bye, see you soon!" she said closing the door and looking around the airport.

She still couldn't see them so she kept searching for them. After seconds of searching she felt someone tap her shoulder.

Like any normal person, she panicked and prepared herself to fight whoever was there. She clenched her fist only to see Adam, her brother.

"Oh, my God! Hii!" she pulled him into the biggest hug ever. "Ugh, I missed you so much. Where are mum and dad? And Lucas?"

"We decided to split up cause we couldn't find you." he said pulling away after a few seconds.

"Oh okay. Charlie is waiting for us so we should get going."

"Thank God. I told them not to call an uber" Adam texted his parents and brother to met them outside. The second Daphné saw her mum she ran into her arms.

"Maman! Tu m'as beaucoup manqué" she said as her mum put kisses all over her face.

"Moi aussi, ma puce." as They pulled away from the hug. Daphné was so distracted by her mum she forgot her dad and Lucas was there too.

"Papá! Hi! " they did their handshake and hugged. "I literally missed you so much"

"Me too, cariño. Is it just me are did you get taller? " he kissed her forehead and they started going down the stairs.

"Sup, loser" Daphné turned to her right as she saw her brother Lucas.

"Hey, dipshit. Long time no see" she softly punched his arm. He just chuckled at her action and pulled her into a side hug.

"Yeah, it's been what? Six months since I last saw you? You've gotten uglier damn."

"Hey, don't say that! We literally look the same so you're basically calling yourself ugly" she told him as she playfully hit him.

"Whatever. Did mum tell you taty Chloé is coming too? Her plane was delayed so she's late. Lily is coming with her too" he shrugged.

"No? Wait Chloé as in just-gave-birth-to-a-baby Chloé?"

"I mean, if recently born is over a year ago for you then yeah" her brother Adam joined in the conversation.

"What?! A whole year? I could've sworn it was a week ago. What did she even call the baby?"

"Bartholomew" Lucas answered nonchalantly.

"Huh." she stopped in her tracks and blankly stared at him.

"I'm joking. She called her Jacqueline. Pretty long ass name if you ask me" he grabbed her arm so they wouldn't lose their parents from sight.

"That's such a grown woman name. Who in their right mind would name a baby that" they finally made it to the car. Charlie parked the car further away from the airport parking lot so he wouldn't get stuck. "Look at that, we're here!"

"Hey, Char" she got into the car and motioned for her brothers to sit next to her.

"Hi Daph. Hey Mr. Cruz and Ms. Laurent! Sorry there isn't much space so you'll have to squish back there"

"Totally okay, kid" her dad sat next to Charlie.

"Daphy, you can sit on my lap if you want" her mum tapped on her knees. "That way your brother's can have more space"

"They don't even need more space they just manspread and take up all the space. But okay!" she didn't even hesitate. She just missed her mum and wanted to enjoy every moment with her.

The ride back home was 𝘯𝘰𝘵 silent at all. Her dad and Charlie were talking about football stuff. Her mum was on the phone with her aunt Chloé. And all three siblings were arguing.

When they finally arrived home, Charlie had deposited Daphné's family to the place they rented. She wanted to stay with them but they told her it's best if she stayed home.

As soon as she arrived home with Charlie she took her shoes off by the door, went to her room, threw herself into bed next to Leah and went back to sleep in seconds. Ten minutes later she was woken up by Leah.

She forgot she had work.

✯ ✯ ✯

When Daphné came back she took a nap. She was woken up by someone shaking her shoulders. "Go away, I'm dreaming about the marauders having a tap dancing competition with bubble guppies while eating ramen." the sound came out muffled because of her mouth being on the pillow.

"Daph, it's me"

Now that Daphné could hear more clearly, she recognized the voice. She put her head up and looked if she was right about who it was.

"Hey"

"Lily!" she hugged her, it was quick but meant a lot. "When did you get here?"

Lily started to think. "Like, maybe half an hour ago? Probably at 11am"

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier? I missed you soo much"

"What do you mean?! I've been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes, even Leah and Aryan tried to do that before I did"

"Oh, that's fair. Let's go down, I'm starving." Daphné dragged her friend downstairs. She was half asleep so she tripped and fell.

"I'm okay! But I think I broke my foot" she said as she got up and lead Lily to the kitchen.

"Hey guys" she limped to the cupboard and took out stroopwafels, then leaned on the counter.

"Why are you limping?" walker asked sitting on a barstool with cereal on his mouth.

"I fell" she answered taking a bite from the stroopwafel on her hand. "Where are the others?"

"They went out, decided they couldn't have chosen to wake me up or anything." he huffed.

"That's too bad." Suddenly the sound of a baby crying was heard. "What the fuck? Did you have a baby without me knowing?" she looked at Lily.

"No! I'm literally fourteen"

"I mean- It's okay if you did! No judgment. I'm just mad why you didn't tell m-"

"I didn't have a kid, Daph!"

"It's your cousin, dumbass." Walker said as he got up and picked the baby up. "Here, take it"

"I'm not taking it? I don't even know it" she said as she pushed the baby back into Walker's arms.

"Okay, can we stop calling the baby 'it', please?" Lily interrupted both of them.

"Sure. Jackie it is then" Daphné said as she looked around the living room for baby stuff. "Did taty Chloé not bring any baby bags or whatever?"

"I don't think so, just her clothes"

"How are we supposed to take care of it, sorry, Jackie then?" Daphné said grabbing the baby from Walker.

"Anyone wanna go buy diapers or anything?" Lily suggested.

"Definitely not me. I don't know what babies need"

"Me neither"

"I'll go then. Hand me my jacket and purse please!" Lily said while walking to the door. Walker threw her her jacket and Daphné threw her her purse.

"I'll be back soon, don't kill the baby!" and with that she closed the door.

"What should we do now, huh?" Daphné asked.

"Maybe put it on the table and just watch it exist?" they were now sitting on the couch in the living room.

"I didn't ask you"

"So what now, a baby comes and takes my place? She can't even buy you Red Bull." he grabbed the baby and looked at it straight in the eye. "You better back off, little human"

"Okay... Don't be jealous you're still my number 2" she said putting the baby on the couch.

"Only number 2? Who's number 1?" he asked sounding offended.

"Lily, duh?"

"I've known you longer than Lily though "

Daphné turned to look at him properly and put her head in her hand. "I've literally known her since, like, fourth grade"

"Wait seriously? Huh"

"Yeah. Ugh I so don't wanna be here" she complained.

"In the world or, like, just here?"

"Both..? Anyway we need to think of what to do with this thin-." She turned to where she put the baby, only to find it empty. "It's- She's gone"

"What?" he asked while looking over her shoulder.

"Jackie, she's gone! She's missing! What if an army of ants took her away?" Daphné asked while looking under the pillows and making a total mess.

"Think! If you were a baby, where would you go?"

"I don't know! My baby self would totally know the answer though"

"She would, wouldn't she?" he said sarcastically.

"There!" she ran to the kitchen where the sink is. Jackie had a bottle of bleach in her hand connected to her mouth. "She's drinking bleach!"

They ran to her, Walker grabbed bleach and Daphné held the baby and put her over the sink so she could spit the bleach. "Bahgaldh" the baby said. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Walker ran to the fridge. He grabbed a small bottle of water and opened it.

"Maybe the water will cancel out the bleach?" he placed it on Jackie's mouth while she drank it. "Could you look up what happens if you drink bleach?"

"On it." she handed him Jackie and opened her phone. "There aren't any results! It just gives me a helpline number"

"What on Earth did you write?"

"'How much bleach does it take to die'. Like, I just want to know, I'm not looking for ways to kill myself. For now"

Walker gave her a weird look before saying "Just look up if bleach kills babies."

She did as he said and looked it up. "If it's a small amount it doesn't. How much did she drink on a squale of shot of tequila to a gasoline tank"

"Um, let's just get her to sleep and hope for the best, that plan sound good?"

"Absolutely. Ooh, wait I kinda wanna show her the Sturniolos. Gotta teach 'em young"

"Sure"

She put their videos and watched them.

"This is so inappropriate for babies. Why do they swear so much?"

"Shh, who cares. That way when she grows up she'll have the bets comebacks ever thanks to Nick"

"Yayapfh" Jackie exclaimed while smiling.

"At least she agrees with you"

After a while they all ended up falling asleep.

✯ ✯ ✯

Daphné felt something on her face. Like carrots, but smaller, and softer. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jackie playing with her face.

"Well aren't you cute?" she noticed her clothes were different from how they were before. "Who the fu-" then she saw Walker and Lily sitting on the kitchen table, Lily was saying something and Walker was hiding his face.

"Hey guys! How long was I asleep?" she got up with Jackie in her arms.

"Like an hour"

"What were you talking about?" she asked them as she sat next to Lily.

"About Walker's huge crus-" Walker nudged her to stop her from talking. "Politics!"

"Right.." Jackie was trying to get out of her grip. "Stop moving will you"

"I'm bored"

"Wanna go live?"

"Yeah, let's do that!" Daphné opened insta and went live. "Hey, guys"

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 LILYS WITH U??

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 omg the trio we didnt know we needed

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 THE BABY??

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 wait were you pregant

"It's just my cousin! Don't get any ideas" she said as she kept hiding Jackie's face from being seen. "Rah!" the baby exclaimed, holding her hands out to Walker. "Damn ok here take her"

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 pop off unknown baby

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 ice spice who?

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 omg dalker

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 lily are u excited for ur bday??

Lily read the comment "Yess, I'm so excited cause I get to spend it with pooks" she said as she leaned on Daphné's shoulder.

"Yeah! By the way, the party's December 18th" Daphné added.

"Ask us questions we have nothing to do" Walker said.

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 i heard ur parents are with u rn

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 confess ur love dramatically while lily plays careless whisper in the back and the baby tap dances

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 play truth or dare!!

They all looked at each other for approval and nodded. "Give us truths and dares, please"

"Lily, truth or dare" "Um truth"

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 last embarassing moment?

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 are daphne and walker in love?

"Last embarrassing moment? Oh, so I was buying milk for Ja- the baby. Then when I was checking out I said 'thanks, love you' to the cashier and he stared at me in disgust" they all laughed.

"I hate when that happens"

"Walker, truth or dare?" "Dare"

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 throw the baby out the window

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 say 3 nice things abt each person in the room

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 KISS DAOHNE!!!

"Guys I'm not kissing Daphné! Okay three things. Well, Lily you're very charismatic, you have great hair and you're very funny." he finished and turned to look at Daphné.

"Daphné, you have like, the prettiest eyes ever, prettiest smile and laugh. Super cool taste in music and clothes, re- Oh, wait that's three"

"That was way more than three"Lily muttered, smirking at the camera.

"Daph, truth or dare?" "Hm, dare"

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 KISS WALKER

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 ill rob a bank and pay u just pls KISS WALKERRR

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 cook the baby, yum😋

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 describe ur typee

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 KISS WALKER

"Okay.. So my type. Honestly anyone I find attractive. I don't have certain looks just standards"

"Just give them an answer, it doesn't matter" Lily told her.

"Okay I need a minute to think about this" she thought for a bit and then got an idea. "So, whoever I may date has to have reallyyy dark hair, very tan skin. They have to be very very tall and straight hair. Very dark eyes too. They also have to dress elegant and be really serious. That's my type"

That wasn't her type at all. I mean it could be. She just wanted to see everyone's reaction to her listing Walker's opposite features.

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 but walker-

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 the pain behind walkers eyes lmao

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 im not laughing. this better be a joke

The live went on for a few more minutes then they decided to end it.

"Does anyone wanna go to the beach? It's getting pretty dark and I wanna watch the stars" Lily said.

"How would we get there?"

Daphné raised her hand. "I could drive"

"NO" Walker screamed immediately. "Never. Again."

"I'm joking, stupid. It's close enough, we could just walk there"

✯ ✯ ✯

After they put Jacqueline to sleep they decided to go.

Walker put a tiny blanket over Jacqueline's tiny body. He wasn't risking her getting stuck and suffocating or anything.

Daphné found herself looking at every move of his. <𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦. 𝘐𝘵ʼ𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘵? 𝘏𝘰𝘸? 𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦ʼ𝘴 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯ʼ𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳. 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘵->

"Daph, hello?" Lily asked her while waving her hand in front of her face. This got her out of her trance. "What? Sorry, I zoned out"

"Sure you did"

"Ready when you guys are" Walker said, opening the door for them with a blanket in his hands.

They walked together there. "Wait, my mum is calling me" Lily walked ahead of them.

They stayed silent until Daphné spoke up. "So"

"So"

<𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥? 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘯𝘦́. 𝘖𝘮𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵ʼ𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨. 𝘐ʼ𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭.>

"So, what do you think about the moon landing?" <𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?! 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴> he thought to himself.

"What? Okay, weird question"

"Nevermind."

"You're being weird. Why?"

"Huh? No I'm not"

"Yes you are. What is it? You can tell me, you know?" she was a bit worried. Why was her best friend being weird? Was it about her? Did he stop trusting her? Does he know about her little crush?

Walker stayed quiet for a second. "It's just.. Okay. Promise you won't make fun of me"

"Pinky promise" They both intertwined their pinkies.

"Okay. So there's this...girl." he began.

"Oh, my God. Does little Walker have a crush on someone!" she said with enthusiasm in her voice, trying not to sound disappointed. She had nothing to feel disappointed for. Her crush on him wasn't even that serious.

Was it?

"Shut up! Anyway, I really like her. Like reaaallyyy like her. And, everytime I try to- I don't know. I haven't really tried anything. It's just that, the time is never right? And it's literally torture because everytime I'm with her I have to resist the urge to tell her. But then again, when I'm 𝘯𝘰𝘵 with her it feels like my limbs are being torn apart and it's just so confusing. And now I'm rambling like an idiot" he breathed in as he said all of that in one breath.

"Man, I don't know what to tell you. I'm the worst person at giving advice and comforting others"

"Well.. If it was you, hypothetically! Hypothetically. What would you want me to do?"

"Well.. If it was me, hypothetically! I don't know actually"

Lily came back from her talk with her mum as they finally made it to the beach.

"Sorry it took so long. She's very, um, paranoid"

"Okay, let's go then" Daphné said as she grabbed both their hands and dragged them there.

They sat down and covered themselves with the blanket. "It's so cold. My hands are freezing.

"Give me your hands, I'll make them warm." Walker said and grabbed her hands.

"When I said I'd come with you guys, I didn't think I'd third wheel the whole time" Lily joked.

Daphné just laughed but Walker didn't. "Um, I need some fresh air. I'll be right back" he got up and walked closer to the water.

"That's such a Percy thing to do"

"Hey, Daph?"

"Yeah"

"Can I tell you something? It's really important and I just need someone to talk to"

"Of course! Tell me, what is it?"

"It's just my parents. They've been fighting a lot and it's sort of getting out of hand. My mum said it was best if I spent some time away from home" she started tearing up a bit.

"Wait, seriously? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was a bit scared. Sometimes it gets really bad and my dad just loses his mind and spends days away from us. They think I don't know but they're probably getting a divorce right know. "

"Oh, my God. If you need anything just tell me, okay? You know what? I think you should come live with me and we can be together all the time. Then you won't have to go through any of this again or worry about it."

"Thanks. That's why my mum's been calling non-stop" Daphné wiped her friends tears.

"I'm here for you all the time." she smiled at her.

They stayed silent until Walker came back. "Hey guys. Did I miss anything?"

"Nope"

"Woah, look a shooting star! Make a wish" Walker pointed to the sky.

They all closed their eyes for seconds and made a wish.

"What'd you wish for" Walker whispered in Daphné's ear.

"If I tell you it won't come true"

The sound of a phone ringing was heard. "Sorry, it's my mum again. I'll be right back" she got up and walked a few meters away from them.

"Hey, did you know Sirius Black's middle name is a constellation?" Daphné started the conversation, looking at the stars.

"It's Orion, isn't it?"

"WOAH. How'd you know?" she asked completely taken back.

"Just some tiktoks"

"You looked it up?"

"Yeah?" he's face was getting warmer.

"You looked it up" she said proudly.

Walker got a bit defensive "I just hit a couple of buttons on a computer"

"You looked it up"

"I was bored there was nothing on TV and I was fooling around. It was something to do, that's it."

"You looked it up" she smiled.

Daphné turned to look at Lily. She was still talking to her mum. She didn't know what to do or say, she was horrible at comforting people and didn't want to fuck up their friendship because of a stupid thing she might say.

"It was you." Walker's voice stopped her from thinking, it was barely even heard.

"What?"

"What?"

"You just said something"

"No, I didn't." he said, regretting what he said.

"Yes, you did" she did hear him, at least she thought so. She just wanted to make sure if he was talking about their previous conversation.

"I just sai-"

"Daph, your mum called. She said we should go back home" Lily accidentally interrupted Walker. "Oh, sorry, were you guys talking?"

"Not at all! Your mum's right. We have to wake up early tomorrow"

They grabbed their blanket and made their way out.

"My phone! I think I forgot it on the rock"

Walker ran back to the beach without saying a word. He came back like 2 minutes later out of breath.

"Here..you go" he said panting. He handed her the phone.

"Thank you so much!" she said as she kissed his cheek. Then she kept walking.

Walker, however, put his hand where she kissed him. He was definitely blushing. His stomach felt weird too.

Lily laughed at his astonishment. "Come on, it's already dark out." They both started walking, trying to catch up to Daphné.

"Okay.. Hey, Lily?"

"What's up?" she turned to see him.

"Whats that feeling you get? You know when..when someone you may or may not like romantically makes you feel fuzzy and warm in your stomach."

"Oh, I knew it! The minute I came back from the store and saw you two sleeping on couch. And when we had that conversation and you kept blushing everytime Daphné talked in her sleep. Or when I asked you what was going between you two and you kept stumbling on your words"

"But what's it called! The feeling?" he asked impatiently.

"You, Walker, are getting butterflies in your stomach"

"Okay then. Let's catch to Daphné now."

"You just want to be next to her"

@𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋.𝗌𝖼𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅

● ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝘢𝘯𝘥 393,301 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 when they wont stop stealing ur phone and take pics w it💔

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 10,101 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 HELP i thought she had a kid 🧍‍♀️

@𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘆.𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲_𝗰𝗹 no bc today was CRAZY
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 is it bc you had a kid w walker??
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 are you delusional

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 being flipped off by a baby was NOT on my bingo card for 2022

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 everyone talking abt the babys middle finger but im just thinking abt how cute daphné looks in the first pic

@𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 a literal BABY flipping u off def hurt your ego didnt it
↳𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 thats none of your business (it certainly did)

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 the trio I never knew i needes

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 U AND LILY LOOK GORGOISU
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 FR
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿9 its proof that God has favorites

A/n

Word count: 4074 (crazy ik)

Can I just say how much I ADORE leah she's just perfect
I def wasn't expecting this to be this long (that's what she said)
I drank like 4 red bulls today I think I have an obsession
Dalker>>>> (it literally sounds like a young victorian boy's name)
Byeee

-kenza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 365 17
Enemies to lovers ~~~~ In which Walker scobell and y/n have been enemies since day one for reasons they can't even remember but will this change whe...
34.7K 400 11
* ONLY MATURE FOR THE OCCASIONAL CUSS WORDS * basically a bunch of cute walker and y/n moments, i tried making it a slow burn but wtv ๐Ÿ˜ž i just got e...
195K 5.2K 24
โ› :: ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ โ‡๐Ÿซ โ” Walker always left a chocolate for Isabella on the set, that was his way of showing his affection. Isabella, clueless...
62.8K 1.7K 24
โ HE LAUGHS AT HER EYES, AT HER SMILE, AT THE GLASSES ON HER FACE โž in which walker scobell falls for his best friend while she falls for him harder ...