๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

24

8.4K 437 102
By backwoodfairy

few weeks later

kidrea aria laurier

"this shit hard mateo..." i told him as i looked in the mirror at my new tattoo.

"yo ass bold i'll say that..." he said shaking his head and i shrugged.

"mane she finna be my wife anyways...shit don't even matter." i said shrugging as i put my hoodie back on.

"i hear you, i hope i can be a groomsmen or sumn." he said and i nodded dapping him up.

"i got you." i said grabbing all my stuff.

i made my way to my car and saw zora calling me,"yeah mama??"

"what surprise you got?" she asked making me laugh.

"you'll see later...before i left yo house i put out an outfit i think you'll look good in, so go home take a nice shower relax then imma come get you around 7." i said and she sighed.

"why you can't tell me?"

"cause i wanna do some nice shit fa you mama, i gotta go do some more shit before allat tho. imma see you soon baby." i said seeing it was 3 o'clock right now.

"can you bring food by here tho? pleaseeee." she whined and i laughed.

"yeah i gotchu mama, what you want?"

"umm chic fil a please, chicken sandwich add bacon with a sprite." she said and i nodded.

"ight give me like 30 minutes and i'll be over there." i said.

"okay i love youuu."

"i love you more mama." i said before hanging up.

i went onto the chic fil a app and ordered her food so i could just grab it and go by time i got there.

i chewed on my lip as i thought about my plans for later.

what if she says no? what if she doesn't even like the ring?

i shook my head as i pulled out the parking lot and made my way to chic fil a, i had everything put together and i've had it like that for weeks.

i bought the engagement ring maybe a few days after she brought up getting a house together, we also had been looking at houses and were stuck between two of them.

one is away from town, it's not necessarily isolated but the houses around us were 10 minutes away and it had a gate all the way around along with a huge backyard with a pool and balcony. it had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

another house was located in a nice neighborhood, the house also had an gate all the way around it but both the front and back yard were huge. its a separate smaller house in the backyard that had a pool inside. it had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. it also had a spacious basement and garage.

we agreed to go look at both houses again before coming to a final decision.

♥ ♥ ♥

i sat outside zora's house as i waited for her to come out, it's 7 on the dot and my nerves were everywhere.

i haven't even ate today, i felt like eating would definitely make me puke at this point. my nerves were beating my ass.

my phone went off and i saw zora sent me a video of the outfit i picked out for her.

zora:

you loved a video
-you look so fuckin pretty mama 😍
-i got the baddest girl on earth istfg 🥴
-finna cancel the plans and come in there and fuck you

zora: BYE i'm walking out the house now dada😭look up

i put my phone down and looked up seeing her walking to the car, she opened the door and saw the flowers i had bought her.

"aweee dada..." she said poking her lip out and picked them up to get in.

she held them in her lap with a smile on her face then kissed my lips before closing the door back.

"they're so prettyyyy." she dragged out.

"so you like em?"

"i love themmm, thank youuu." she said grabbing my face and kissed my lips again.

"you're welcome beautiful..." i said feeling my face heat up.

"can i connect to the aux?" she asked letting my face go and i nodded.

i placed my hand on her thigh and pulled out her driveway.

Your love is bright as ever
Even in the shadows
Baby kiss me
Before they turn the lights out

xo by beyoncé played quietly as i drove and she was singing along.

"your heart is glowing and i'm crashing into youu, baby kiss me before they turn the lights out.." she sung softly and her hand went to the back of my neck.

she gently rubbed my neck with her thumb and her fingers were in my hair gently massaging, shit felt good as fuck.

it also helped relax my nerves.

"you look sexy dada..." she said and i glanced over at her then back at the road.

"preciate it mama...you hungry??" i asked her and she shook her head no.

"not right now...you? have you ate today?"

she finna cuss me out.

"umm nah—"

"kidrea aria why haven't you ate today?? you bought me food and didn't get yourself anything?" she cut me off with a tone that made me feel like i was getting yelled at by my mom or sumn.

"i've just been tryna plan a lot today! i'm sorry i'll eat soon i promise." i quickly said and she sighed shaking her head.

"you better or i'm whooping yo ass drea..." she grumbled.

"i willll." i dragged out stopping at a red light.

"kiss me..." i said looking over at her and gripped her thigh.

"no you pissed me off..." she mumbled turning towards the door.

i sighed and reached into her pants,"okayyy!" she said turning towards me and pecked my lips.

i grabbed her neck before she could move and stuck my tongue into her mouth then sucked on hers before pulling back.

"thank you prettygirl." i said then pressed the gas when the light turned green.

♥ ♥ ♥

by now everything was going to plan, i took zora to this art gallery then we stopped by a restaurant to eat, and now we're back in the car.

i was driving to the last destination and my heart was beating outta my chest,"drea..." she mumbled and i looked over at her.

"i think that food fuckin with my stomach..." she said and i was starting to rethink my idea.

"we need to go home?? you have been out all day at work-"

"no no i don't want yo plans or money to go to waste, i'll be good..." she said and i reached over to rub her stomach.

"you sure?"

"i'm positive..." she said smiling at me, but i could tell she was in some pain.

"it'll be quick, i need you to close your eyes tho.." i said parking the car.

"mmm...okay.." she said closing her eyes.

i took a deep breath once i got out then helped her out the car,"wrap yo legs around me." i told her grabbing her thighs to lift her up.

i walked down the street some then into the building i had rented out just for this.

at first it was quiet but then i could hear the soft music i had set up playing,"dada- where we going?" zora asked as the decorations came into my view.

i put her down and cleared my throat,"open yo eyes fa me mama..."

It's you, it's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love, I know it's gon' be you

it's you by ali gate played as zora opened her eyes and i heard a gasp leave her mouth.

i grabbed her hands pulling her closer to the sign, the lights made her skin glow even more than usual.

"kidrea..." she whimpered as her eyes watered.

"aht listen to me mama..." i said as i got down on one knee in front of her.

"bro imma start crying..." she said with a pout and i laughed quietly.

i pulled the ring from my pocket and held it up for her to see.

"zora maeve monroe....we've been dating now for a while and i wanna say you're the best thing that could've happened to me...i thank God every day i did meet kasir at the beach, if i didn't i never would've met yo pretty ass.

when we first met i felt sumn for you almost immediately, i guess you could say love at first sight. yeah you was ina relationship but now you're with me and we're both happier than ever. you always there when i need you, you took time to understand me and why i am the way i am.

you didn't let my disorder chase you away or treat me any differently. i love you sooo fuckin much zora i swear to God i do. i've never loved or craved someone as much as i do you. i don't see myself wit anybody else but you mama...will you marry me?"

It's you, it's always you
Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you

she quickly nodded her head while a tear made its way down her face,"yessss drea i'll marry you.." she said and i slipped the ring onto her finger before getting up and pulled her into a hug.

"i love you so fuckin much mama.." i whispered in her ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"i love you so much more kidrea..." she said back and sniffled.

"hollon...i got one more thing to show you." i said stepping back from her, i unbuttoned the top of my dress shirt then pulled it down to show my collarbone.

"that's real?" she asked looking over the tattoo.

it was her name in cursive with a lotus flower at the end and underneath was her birthday in roman numerals.

"what you think pretty?" i asked and she shook her head smiling.

"you're fuckin insane....and i love it." she said grabbing my face and pulled me into a tongue kiss.

(how we feeling besties🌚)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.1K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
76.7K 4.1K 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 98 12
๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐ฑ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ "I want you...I want us"
161K 2.2K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...