Benley:One Shot Collection

By BenleyFicWriter

A collection of 20 Benley one-shots More

Quit
4 In The Bed
Bath
Tattoo
A New Nickname
He Had It Coming
A God Amongst Men
Fake Love?
Forgotten
Not leaving you
Vampires
He'll Shenanigan
Time Travel
Still Mine
Assigned
Opposites Attract
Space Love
Cursed
Doctors Make The Worst Patients

If You let Ben Shenan Once

273 6 3
By BenleyFicWriter

"Ben Warren, to what do I owe the pleasure of you dropping by my office" She smirked looking up from her screen to see her husband

"I got bored at home" He shrugged

"Well no one told you to get injured at work" She glared at him

Ben took a misstep during a call and ended up badly spraining his ankle. He was supposed to be home resting it.

"Didn't you ankle get sprained at work" He sat on her couch propping his ankle up "Schmitt had to wheel you around this hospital"

"That was different"

"And how was it different" He asked

"I was an innocent bystander than got hurt in an altercation. You just didn't look where you were walking" She laughed

"Kick a man while he's down" Ben put his hand on his chest "I'm hurt"

"You are hurt and you are supposed to be home resting your ankle"

"I'd rather rest it here with my wife" He looked around her office "You ever thought about decorating in here"

"Ben you are not about to come in here and HGTV my office" She rolled her eyes

"I will be seen and not heard" He nodded laying his head back on the couch

She went back to working on her reports.The room was filled only with the sounds on her fingers on the keyboard as she typed, the sound of her pen, and the occasional sigh. Ben looked over at his wife buried in her work. Her brow furrowed in concentration.

"Ben" She spoke up, looking up at him. Surprised to see him already staring at her "Could you bring me the tablet over there"

"What happened to I'm supposed to be resting" He chuckled

"You found your way to this hospital. You can find your way to bring me the tablet"

"Travis brought me by the way" Ben laughed getting up to grant his wife's request

"Hey, you have crutches where are they" She asked

"I don't need them" He shrugged hobbling over to her "I have a boot"

"Ben Warren, your doctor gave you those crutches for a reason" She scolded him snatching the tablet from his hand

"I do not want to feel injured" He sighed

"And I don't want to be stuck in paperwork instead of being in surgery but we are what we are and you are injured and I'm the Chief"

"Well could you use some help" He asked

"Since you're here" She smiled

He moved a chair over to the side of her desk and sat down in it "I'll be your intern for the day"

"Okay so here's what you can do for me. Read out these numbers and I'll type them in.Take this highlighter and highlight the totals" She looked at him

"Got it" He nodded

As they worked side by side, Ben and Miranda shared stories and anecdotes, lightening the atmosphere in the office. Their teamwork and shared commitment to the hospital's success made the tedious paperwork feel less burdensome. They had made significant progress, thanks to their joint efforts. The remaining paperwork seemed less daunting now.

"I am so grateful for you" She smiled

"You're hot when you do paperwork" He kissed her cheek

"Ben" She laughed

"I mean it. My wife Chief of Surgery. You stand on business" He laughed "The way your brow furrows and your lips pout when you're concentrating. I love it"

"Well I guess it wasn't so bad having you come rest in my office" She slightly smiled

"I miss working with you sometimes" He rubbed her hand " I mean we never got to do this but sometimes I miss walking the halls of this hospital and watching you in surgery"

"Well you could always come back" She shrugged "But I have a feeling you are right where you need to be at Station 19"

"Yeah, besides they need an adult down there to supervise them" He laughed

"Well if you better learn to walk then" She laughed

"I told you there was a gopher hole" He sighed

"Right and poor Ben stepped right in it with all that gear on"

"It hurt too" He laid his head on her shoulder "And my wife isn't home to nurse me back to health"

"You went to med school" She patted his head "It's a sprained ankle Benjamin you didn't have heart surgery"

"Low blow" He looked at her "And I made you rest and took care of you"

"Confining me to our bedroom is not taking care of me. It drove me mad"

"I wouldn't mind being confined to our bedroom if you were there with me in the bed" He smirked

"How do you do that" She shook her head

"Do what"

"Still manage to make me all flustered" She laughed fanning herself

"Because you know you be wanting me baby" He whispered in her ear

"Benjamin" She said in a warning tone "Don't"

"Don't what" He chuckled

"There are windows and the door is open. Don't need people to see you in here all close to me like this. I am working" She picked up the highlighter and handed it to him " Let's finish up"

"Okay" He nodded.

While they continued to work, he could feel Miranda's tension slowly melting away. But he wanted to do more. So, as his hand reached for another stack of papers, he let it wander under Miranda's dress, caressing her smooth thighs. He could feel her body relax even more as she leaned into his touch.

"Ben" She warned him

Ben's hand continued its journey, moving further up her dress, his fingers trailing along her skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Miranda let out a soft moan, her eyes closing in pleasure. As Ben's hand reached her inner thighs, she couldn't help but let out a gasp. Ben's touch was sending shivers down her spine and she could feel herself getting turned on.

"I have work to do and what if someone comes in here" She looked at him

"We're just sitting at your desk doing work" He smirked

"You are just a nasty man" She put her hand on his wrist "Now put that hand back up here and work"

"Oh my hand gonna do some work" He smirked

He moved his hand higher, slowly inching it closer to her center. He could feel the heat and wetness between her legs and it only fueled his desire.

He couldn't resist any longer, his fingers finding their way to her center. She let out a soft moan as he started to massage her, sending waves of pleasure through her body. The tension and stress that had been weighing her down started to melt away as Ben focused all of his attention on her. With a mischievous smile, Ben pushes her panties to the side. Miranda fought to contain her moans as he used his fingers to bring her to the brink of ecstasy. She couldn't believe her husband was doing this right here and even more so she couldn't believe she was allowing it.

She turned her head and their eyes met, both of them filled with desire and longing. Ben kissed her neck and continued to move his fingers, causing her to grip the arms of her chair. He loved being able to make her feel so good, especially after all the hard work she had been putting in at the hospital.

She could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, and she knew that it wouldn't be long before she came. Suddenly, she felt her body tense up and she threw her head back in ecstasy as she reached her climax. Ben continued to massage her until she came down from her orgasm. Then he kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Feeling less stressed" He asked

"That can not happen again" She looked at him

"I hear you, Chief Bailey" Ben leaned over and kissed her. It was a soft, gentle kiss. Miranda closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Ben deepened the kiss. He pulled Miranda closer to him. Miranda put her hand on his chest and kissed him back with equal passion.

There was a knock on the door that made them pull away. Ben smirked seeing who it was.

"Umm Chief Bailey" Dr.Jordan Wright cleared his throat "Sorry your door was open"

"Dr.Wright"She looked at him

He just stared at her and then at Ben. He felt as though all his words left him. Ben stared back at him

"Did you need something Dr.Wright"

"Uhh sorry for interrupting Mr.Warren" He nervously muttered

"Dr.Warren" Ben corrected "I repeat did you need something in my wife's office"

"Dropping these off" He lifted a folder

"Then drop them off" Ben pointed to the desk. Jordan nervously approached while Ben stared at him.

"Thank you, Dr.Wright" Miranda hit Ben's leg under the desk

"Dr.Wright can you do me a favor" Ben gave him a smile

"Yes" He nodded

"Help me to the couch. I have a sprained ankle and silly me I forget my crutches at home"

Jordan walked over to Ben and and helped him up from the chair. Ben put his arm around him and they walked over to the couch

"Appreciate it" He gave him a pat on the back

"Good day" He walked out

"Ben why" She asked

"Well I needed to wipe my hand somewhere" He shrugged

"Benjamin Warren you did not" She looked at him with wide eyes. She wasn't sure what got into her husband's head.

"Oh but I did" He nodded in satisfaction

"I can't believe you"

"I thought about him kissing what's mine so I figured hey why the hell not" He shrugged

"Are you on something" She looked at him "You come in my office, do what you did, and then you rubbed your hand on that boy's lab coat"

"Asserting my dominance" Ben laid his head back on the couch "Bet he won't forget Dr.Benjamin Warren. Chief Bailey's HUSBAND. Who she is madly in love with" 

"Did you bump your head when you fell. Need an exam"

"No" He laughed "Just didn't like the idea I didn't do anything about him kissing my wife"

"So this was your idea of revenge" She raised an eyebrow

"Nope" He shook his head "I came here to be with you. Seeing you at work all powerful and beautiful turns me on and it's been a minute so I got a little frisky. Then he walked in and I just acted. You may get back to work now"

"You are too much sometimes Ben Warren" She shook her head

"You know, I wouldn't mind being dirty in the chief's office again"

"Benjamin Warren" She shot him a glare

"I will behave now" He put his hands up

"Good. Because, you have done more than enough for today" She nodded

"One last thing, I am finishing what I started here when I get home" He blew her a kiss

She ignored him and went back to work. Hours went by and she finally had finished. She looked up from her work and over at Ben. He was soundly sleeping. Miranda smiled as she thought about her husband. He was her best friend, her lover, and a great father to their children. She was so lucky to have him in her life. Even if he did push the boundaries sometimes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 124 11
a series of interconnected one-shots counting down the christmas season with miranda bailey and ben warren. enjoy, frens!
8.4K 409 36
Following tragedy, surgical resident and new mother Miranda Bailey finds solace and unexpected connection with fellow doctor and new father Benjamin...
5.8K 289 22
As per request one of my one shots turned into a short story. Ben and Miranda pretend to be in love, only he isn't pretending.
5.7K 153 20
The fruits of my active imagination dealing with Greys. More specifically my fav Miranda Bailey A collection of 20 short stories