Key to the Heart - A Kingdom...

Von PhoenixBunny456

Ruby was born in another world (the real world) and at an early age, she learned that no one has happy ending... Mehr

Chapter 1: Ruby!
Chapter 2: Ruby's First Friends and the New Girl?
Chapter 3: Ruby's First Touch of Loneliness!
Chapter 4: First Ever Reunion!
Chapter 5: Inseparable Friends!
Chapter 6: Friendly Conversations!
Chapter 7: Secrets Even in Friendships!
Chapter 8: First Friendship Fight!
Chapter 9: Reconnecting?
Chapter 10: Xion Vanishes!
Chapter 11: Finding Xion!
Chapter 12: Saying Goodbye!
Chapter 13: Sora, Donald and Goofy!
Chapter 14: Ruby Taken Over By Darkness!
Chapter 15: Beast's Castle!
Chapter 16: Saving Beast!
Chapter 17: Land of Dragons!
Chapter 18: Escaping The Underworld!
Chapter 19: Olympus Coliseum!
Chapter 20: Disney Castle Is Under Attack!
Chapter 21: Pirate Tales!
Chapter 22: And Fish Tails!
Chapter 23: The Knight of Nightmare!
Chapter 24: Friends In All Shapes and Sizes!
Chapter 25: The True King of the Pride Lands!
Chapter 26: Not Ready To Say Goodbye Yet!
Chapter 27: DTD
Chapter 28: Reunion At Hollow Bastion!
Chapter 29: Under The Sea and Saving China - Again!
Chapter 30: When You Give Your Entire Being In An Attack!
Chapter 31: We'll Meet Again - I'll Make Sure of It!
Chapter 32: Let's Be Friends, Naminé!
Chapter 33: Sora and Riku's Return - Axel's Return To Radiant Gardens!
Chapter 34: Keep Your Hands Off Our Light!
Chapter 35: Heart's Intertwined!
Chapter 37: Meeting Little Chef and the Old Mansion Computer!
Chapter 38: Helping Friends!
Chapter 39: Saving Ansem the Wise and Freeing Aqua From Darkness
Chapter 40: Axel and Ventus's Reunion!
Chapter 41: Roxas's Return and the Adopted Siblings Reunite!
Chapter 42: Key To The Heart

Chapter 36: The Search For Roxas Begins!

36 0 6
Von PhoenixBunny456

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

Axel headed off to Radiant Garden and Ruby went with. She wandered off from training though as she was further in her training than Axel. She stares out at the flower field.

'Ruby?' Mai's call out. Ruby gasps as Mai appears in front of her.

"Mai..." Ruby says.

"You'll find him won't you? My big brother?" Mai asks.

"I promised I would. And who knows maybe I already have." Ruby states.

"Then... will you save him?" Mai asks.

"Why have you been sleeping for so long?" Ruby asks. Mai smiles at her.

"You didn't need me anymore." Mai explains, "Truth is, I'm leaving for good."

"Leaving?" Ruby asks.

"You see, I am you." Mai replies.

"What?" Ruby asks.

"You split your heart... After you came to this world. You split it into two. One became me and the other... stayed in the in between." Mai explains, "When you were ready to live again, you merged with me again. Or I merged into you. My big brother... is your big brother. He recognizes you as such." Ruby thought about how Terra reached out for her.

"Yeah, he does." Ruby explains, "I'll bring Terra, Aqua and Ventus back."

"So this is goodbye." Mai says, "I enjoyed living for you." Mai smiles and she disappears into Ruby again. Ruby didn't feel Mai's presence anymore.

[A Few Days Later]

"Sora's late. Do ya think he's okay?" Goofy asks.

"Awe." Donald whines.

"Gawrsh, Lea sure hurried back to Radiant Garden, and now Master Yen Sid's sending Riku away too on some mystery errand." Goofy says an and Donald looks at him, "Ya think we'll ever get to do something important?" Donald jumps up in shock.

"Hmm?" Goofy asks and sits up as well. They look over and gasp in shock.

"Oh! Welcome back, Riku!" Goofy exclaims, "Hey, wait..." Goofy and Donald gasp in shock at their mysterious guest.

[Inside]

"The Keyblade Wars of yore plunged the true Kingdom Hearts into darkness, and the Keyblade was shattered. But the light still shining in the hearts of children rebuilt the world that we know today. And the light from the broken Keyblade was then divided into seven, to protect the number of pure hearts in the world." Yen Sid begins as they approach the door.

"Seven pure lights. They're the princesses of heart." Mickey replies.

"Indeed. Those seven pure hearts form the very source of all light in the world. If they are lost, the world will again give way to shadow." Yen Sid continues, "Thus, even if we deliberately avoid finding our seven lights to avert another Keyblade War, Xehanort will still target the seven princesses in order to force the Keyblade."

"So there's gonna be a clash between seven lights and thirteen darknesses... and there's nothing we can do to avoid triggering the Keyblade War?" Mickey asks.

"To protect the seven pure hearts, we will need seven lights strong enough to stand against the thirteen darknesses." Yen Sid explains.

"So, we're missing one guardian of light." Mickey adds, "Unless we count Ruby."

"We must keep her in reserve given the fact that she too is a Princess of Light and could become a Princess of Heart in an instance." Yen Sid explains. Riku knocks and enters the room. Mickey turns to look at him.

"Riku! You're back!" Mickey exclaims.

"Master Yen Sid, I brought you the 'guest' you asked for, but... you never said why..." Riku explains and steps aside to allow the 'guest' to enter the room.

"Huh? Wow!" Mickey exclaims.

"I have come to learn that you, too, can wield a Keyblade." Yen Sid says, "I am glad you are here." The group looks at Kairi who nods at Yen Sid. Kairi officially dives back into learning how to become a Keyblade Master. She heads out to meet up with Axel and Ruby in the Radiant Garden. Sora, Donald and Goofy head out on a short mission and during that time, Riku goes off with Mickey to the World of Darkness. The two were on the search for Master Aqua. When Sora and the others returned it was time for Yen Sid to have a talk with him. Sora, Goofy and Donald stood in front of Yen Sid.

"In order to defeat Xehanort, there are allies we must gather, acting now to rouse them from their slumber. We have discussed this before, Sora." Yen Sid tells Sora.

"Mhm." Sora, Donald and Goofy say all in unison.

"Your Mark of Master exam was conducted in the hopes you would acquire the power to wake them. However, the darkness nearly took control of you, and your grasp of your new abilities leaves much to be desired." Yen Sid says and Sora gasps in shock. Donald and Goofy gasp as well.

"Furthermore, Xehanort nearly made you his vessel, and in the process stripped you of most of the power you had gained by then." Yen Sid continues. Donald and Goofy try to make Sora not feel upset.

"I suspect you have already noticed this, correct?" Yen Sid asks, "But first, you must regain all the strength you have lost. Perhaps it is foolish to expect a complete recovery, but it is absolutely vital you perfect one power – the power of waking, which you failed to master during your exam. There's someone who lost his strength and found it again, a true hero to whom you ought to pay a visit." Sora gasps in shock and excitement. Sora does a few funny looking poses.

"Perhaps he can point you in the right direction." Yen Sid concludes.

"Got it!" Sora exclaims and grins with a laugh.

"Master Yen Sid..." Donald begins.

"You can count on us to take care of Sora." Goofy finishes.

"I would have it no other way; I put Sora in your hands." Yen Sid replies.

"And don't forget, we'll keep an eye on you." Donald says as he puts his hand into their circle for their team cheer.

"Oh, this is gonna be lots of fun!" Goofy says and places his hand into the circle.

"It's not a vacation." Sora exclaims and places his hand in, "Let's go!" The group cheers together.

"Count on us!" Sora exclaims.

[A Few Weeks Later]

Ruby walks over towards Ienzo and the others. Ruby looks up at Aeleus who looks at Ruby then sight and looks away.

"Uh, have I done something to upset Aeleus?" Ruby asks.

"More like... Roxas." Ienzo explains.

"Oh." Ruby says and sighs, "Have you deciphered anything yet?"

"Yes. I was about to start reading through it." Ienzo replies.

"Can I read it with you?" Ruby asks.

"Sure." Ienzo explains. Ruby sat next to Ienzo and they read through everything. Ruby's eyes filled with Happy tears. There was a way. There was a way to bring Roxas back for sure. They call Chip and Dale at Disney Castle. When it was their time to talk, Ruby appears with Ienzo on the video.

"Ruby!" Sora exclaims.

"Hi, Sora!" Ruby replies, "How's Roxas?"

"Great. He says you look great in your new outfit!" Sora exclaims. Ruby wore a purple top and yellow shorts. Her outfit looked like her eyes. Ruby blushes.

"The reason we called..." Ienzo says, trying to stay on point, "The data has been encrypted, so we've only deciphered some of it."

"Ruby, who is that?" Sora asks.

"Oh, that's right. You two haven't really met in person. This is Ienzo. You knew him as Zexion. A bad guy." Ruby states, "But he's a good boy now." She giggles with a wink.

"Aeleus is here too." Ienzo explains.

"He was... Lexaeus, right?" Ruby asks and Ienzo nods. Aeleus makes a 'hmm' sound.

"Aeleus, whatever's between you and Roxas, it's in the past." Ienzo says and he sighs from Aeleus walking away.

"He's got a problem with Roxas and he's taking it out on me. Rude." Ruby states.

"Sora, the reason we're here is because you and your friends defeated our Nobodies, thereby 'recompleting' us. We cast off our hearts by choice, make no mistake but we didn't know that Xemnas – or rather, Xehanort – was deceiving us." Ienzo explains.

"Huh? Xemnas?" Sora asks.

"Aw, he's with them!" Goofy exclaims.

"Not anymore. Xemnas and Xehanort have no hold over us now." Ienzo says, "We're just students of the heart, exactly the same as we were before all of this began."

"Yeah, right!" Donald exclaims.

"It's true. I've been working with them to find a way to save Roxas." Ruby explains.

"Hmm, you know, now that I think about it, Axel's on our side now." Goofy adds. Donald didn't like it, Ruby could tell but Donald was hard to please.

"We have friends we want to bring back to this world, just the same as you. To do that, we have to work together." Ienzo explains, "In that spirit, Sora... we found some intriguing data in the bit of code we deciphered."

"Is it about me?" Sora asks.

"Yes. In order to piece your memories back together, our teacher, Ansem the Wise, took a close look at your heart. And what he found... is that your heart doesn't belong just to you." Ienzo explains.

"It doesn't?" Goofy, Jiminy and Donald ask in unison, confused.

"Gawrsh, you don't seem surprised." Goofy states.

"Yeah... Honestly, I suspected as much. There's another heart inside mine... I think it's Roxas's." Sora says, "Just like Naminé is still inside Kairi's."

"Interesting... Well, no one knows your heart better than you. To be honest, we still have a plethora of questions on our side, but... the idea has merit. It's incredible enough that you and your Nobody are able to coexist. If you share a heart... No wonder someone as remarkable as you caught Ansem the Wise's eye. We'll keep investigating based on your hypothesis. I'll be in touch." Ienzo says before it switches back to Chip and Dale.

Ruby receives a message that Sora was heading to Twilight Town to follow Roxas's Heart to find answers. Ruby places her hand against her chest.

"I'm heading to Twilight Town." Ruby explains as she had a way to go herself. She followed the Path of Friendship.

"Okay, have fun, be careful." Ienzo replies.

"Let Merlin know for me." Ruby says and she holds out the Oath of Love Keyblade. She holds it out like Sora does and she vanishes in a powerful bright light.

[Twilight Town]

Ruby arrived in Twilight Town. She missed home, but it wasn't home without Roxas. Ruby looks over when she spotted Sora, Donald and Goofy.

"Guys!" Ruby calls out and waves. She runs over to them.

"Ruby, why are you here?" Sora asks and Ruby giggles.

"I had to be here. You're following Roxas's heart and I'll have you know, I'm a big part of it!" Ruby reminds him.

"Oh right, that's right." Sora replies, "Oh, Ruby, I forgot to tell you. I ran into Roxas in the Sleeping Worlds." Ruby looks at Sora.

"You're just telling me this now?" Ruby asks, "Memory share now!" She holds out her hand and Sora shares the memory.

"It was like... seeing into his heart for the first time." Sora explains.

"Roxas..." Ruby whispers.

"And he was in the datascape, too." Donald explains.

"Uh-huh. It was a test to see if your data version was ready to face the hurt that ya carry inside." Goofy explains.

"Was I ready? I do know hurt. When I lost Riku and Kairi, and later when I lost the Keyblade, and you guys had to go on without me like that... Having no one to turn to was the worst kind of hurt. But that just shows how much you mean to me." Sora explains.

"I was like that once... having no one to turn to. Then I met Roxas and Axel..." Ruby explains.

'And Xion...' Ruby replies.

"The datascape was where I first saw you, Ruby." Sora explains and Ruby looks at him curiously, "You were standing with Roxas and Axel. The three of you were standing together but at the same time, you were far apart from them."

"Because we were pulled apart." Ruby explains.

"The point is, carrying around a little bit of hurt can't be all that bad." Sora says, "Hurting is part of caring."

""He sounds like Data-Sora did." Donald teases. Ruby giggles as she had no idea what they were talking about.

"So wait... If Roxas feels something then we're in the right place. Roxas, I'm gonna find you!" Sora says and he places his hand on his chest over his heart.

"And I'm gonna help!" Ruby exclaims.

'Do you seek our liege?' A voice asks.

"Huh?" Sora asks.

"What is it?" Donald asks. Ruby gasps as she senses something.

"Sora! Look out!" Ruby exclaims summoning her keyblade. Dusks appear behind Sora.

"Nobodies!" Goofy yells and everyone's weapon appears. They rush forward to attack. Ruby rushes over to attack. Sora summons a dream creature. Ruby watches as her mouth drops open in shock.

"Whoa... I need one of those." Ruby states.

"Ruby!" Sora exclaims and holds out his hand. Ruby takes his hand and the two power up for a team move. Ruby and Sora fire off a powerful light and deal the final blow together. All the dusks were gone.

"Hmm... What was that voice? I know I heard it." Sora inquires.

"I didn't hear it." Donald replies.

"You sure it wasn't the wind? Or somethin' else?" Goofy asks.

"I'm pretty sure..." Sora breathes out.

"Hmm." Ruby asks.

"Where'd they come from?!" A familiar voice yells.

"Get the ice cream later!" Another familiar voice calls out.

"What? Hold up!" A third familiar voice says. The first and third one sounded like boys while the second one was a female's voice.

"See? Voices." Sora replies.

"Yeah, we heard those ones that time?" Ruby explains. Ruby looks around with Sora, Donald and Goofy. They look over across the way and Sora and Ruby gasp when they spot their three friends heading towards them. They looked like they were running from something.

"Olette!" Ruby calls out, waving towards them.

"Hayner?" Sora asks, "Pence?" Ruby's eyes widened when she spots what was chasing them. A huge horde of heartless chases after the group.

"What is that?!" Goofy exclaims. Ruby rushes forward without thinking. Their friends look at her. Ruby holds out her keyblade in front of her. Sora and the others rush over to her. Ruby starts attacking the Heartless back to back with Ruby. Sora was impressed by Ruby's moves. She and Sora go back to back for a powerful friendship power of light. They finish the battle. They manage to scare off the horde and their friends walk over to them.

"Wow, Ruby! You've got a keyblade!" Olette exclaims.

"Yep." Ruby replies.

""Nice fighting, you two." Hayner exclaims.

"Thanks for the help." Olette replies.

"Hayner, Pence, and Olette! It's been ages!" Sora exclaims.

"What? It hasn't been that long." Hayner replies.

"Sora's been through a lot." Ruby clarifies.

"Donald, Goofy! How are you?" Olette asks.

"We're good." Donald replies.

"Howdy there, Olette." Goofy says.

"So does that mean that weird stuff is going down again?" Pence asks.

"You kidding, Pence? When have we ever seen a tornado of shadowy blobs before?" Hayner asks, "It's not weird. This is unprecedented."

"Hmm, I guess it is. The creatures from the last time were bright white. These things must be new." Pence explains, "Man, I can't wait to get to sluethin'."

"We're already done with the school project, silly. Whatever's going on, you wouldn't be here unless you had a good reason." Olette tells the group, "Ruby, have you found your friends?"

"One of them. He's training to be my warrior of Friendship and Light." Ruby explains.

"Your warrior?" Olette asks.

"I'm a Princess. The Clock Tower Princess." Ruby explains.

"Wait seriously? We just called you that as a joke!" Hayner replies.

"Some friendships can withstand the test of time. The clock tower princess lives in the time when Friendship never ends." Ruby explains to them.

"Wow. We're friends with a princess!" Olette exclaims and Ruby giggles.

"So why are you here?" Hayner asks.

"Well, actually, we're looking for Roxas." Sora explains.

"Roxas?" Olette asks.

"That's funny... I don't know any Roxas, but the name sounds familiar." Hayner explains.

"Maybe, we bumped into him somewhere." Pence replies.

"Uh, that's one way to put it." Donald says.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.8K 178 41
Hikari has no idea which world is real, she meets so many new people along her journey to discover who she truly is. Through time and darkness, she t...
46.7K 1K 47
In the old mansion of Twilight Town, a young girl without a heart slept, waiting to be awoken. Now awake Yuki must decide if the people who woke her...
9.1K 328 44
Xena Ross is a 17 year-old girl in high school who lives with one of her older brothers. Her memories of her past don't seem to reach back too far, b...
6.8K 223 21
(Book 2) 10 years after a raging battle against Xehanort and Vanitas, Hikari goes on a new adventure with Sora, Donald and Goofy to search for Riku...