Overlord: Administrator's Vac...

נכתב על ידי RonSigma

What if one of the supposed "Shitty Devs", one who dedicated his entire life, sacrificing himself to the work... עוד

Prologue (REAL)
Arrival to a Strange, New World
Discovery
Admin Vs Sunlight Scripture
Opinion of the Theocracy
Ragna in Re-Estize
Ragna in Re-Estize - Part 2
Breaking an Arm
A Step Further into Vacation
Account Switching
Chaotic Night
Double Raid (Part 1)
Double Raid (Part 2)
The Rest
I Rule Da Village Now
Before the Death Spiral (?)
Death Spiral Incident - Part 1

Death Spiral Incident - Part 2

295 20 4
נכתב על ידי RonSigma

[ Play BGM: Steel Beowulf - Super Robot Wars Original Generation Series ]

Ragna took glances at his mini-map, and noticed several hundred red dots surrounding him and Ninya.

In an instant, he saw where he is supposed to go: to the cemetery, and immediately put a waypoint there with just his mind.

Also, he silently switched his classes to Gunslinger and Sharpshooter (Both Level 15) to fit what he was about to do soon enough.

"I suppose I'll have to use some of my arsenal on these guys." He said, slamming his boot on one of the zombies, destroying its head. "And Ninya, don't worry about them, they'll die when exposed to sunlight, so we'll have to go catch the perpetrators first. Now hold on to me!"

Ninya's grip on him tightened without a word spoken, and off they went.

Ragna used kicks in order to leap from one zombie to another, not minding to use one of his hands to hold Ninya by her thighs and another to toss several copper coins to the air.

He punched those coins, making them go at speeds faster than sound, piercing through three lines of monsters.

"Are those... C-Coins!? Isn't that wasteful?" Ninya asked, and Ragna shook his head in denial. "Oh, I should've figured..."

Then, in the next few seconds, Ragna brought out a large, five barrelled chaingun with a crimson base that was mounted on his arm like an exoskeleton.

It was so large it almost seemed like he was carrying something that was several tons without problem.

Aiming it at the zombies following them in various speeds, he pressed the trigger of the chaingun.

The chaingun started firing, like a bee buzzing right in front of a person, spitting out miniature fireballs that were almost incomprehensible by the eyes of Ninya.

Those flaming lasers pierced and obliterated hundreds of zombies, razed houses to the ground, and left nothing but a field full of blood, gore and many corpses.

Ninya was disgusted, but at the same time, she was at awe.

'This is.... Is this the power of someone from the realm of heroes?'

The area was now cleared, and Ninya had questions that were simply answered with yes or no.

And so Ragna continuously leapt forwards, letting himself be guided by the mini-map, passing by several houses, until Ninya saw a certain house that was infested with zombies.

According to his mini-map, they were close, but Ninya told him to go there first. Since he still had time, he was nonchalant about it.

[ BGM Pause ]

When they arrived at the house, they saw three zombies walking around aimlessly, and upon the sight of them, Ninya was shocked and Ragna felt saddened.

"Peter, Dyne, Lukrut.... They've become undead...." Ninya spoke, with some sobs escaping her mouth. Guilt was already welling up inside her, but she forced herself to remain strong.

She immediately pointed her staff towards the three.

"*Sniff* *sob* *sob*.... I'm sorry."

Ragna patted her shoulder, nodding at her with a frown, silently urging her to do what needed to be done.

With a grievous tone, she shouted her spell:

"Gale Cutter!"

That one spell decapitated each of her former party members, putting them to rest.

".... While I might have said something about their souls finding peace.... That won't be reassuring. Ninya, stay here and bury their bodies. I'll take care of the problem and free everyone's souls from this powerful undead." Ragna spoke, gently patting Ninya's back.

But before he left, Ninya suddenly hugged him, resting her head on his chest as she cried and sobbed for two minutes, before finally letting him go to bury her comrades' corpses.

Soon he arrived inside the Cemetery, finding hundreds of skeletons and zombies charging towards him.

At the sight of them, he raised his right arm.

[ Resume BGM ]

"Item Creation, begin! Revolving Bunker, name set, model recollection, lore recovery, functions restored...."

He created a large, crimson revolver-like weapon, whose barrel was replaced with a large iron stake that looked like it can penetrate all forms of material that was struck by it. It is connected to a red gauntlet Ragna is wearing.

'My precious stake of old scrap iron, oh how I missed you so much....'

"Sorry boys, I'm leaving the explosive penetration for your boss!" He said with pride, firing the chaingun at the hordes of monsters and easily ripping through them as he ran forwards.

With the iron stake, he penetrated and broke apart the undead with blunt and piercing damage.

Tens of seconds passed, he obliterated hundreds of monsters, and pummelled and broke many graves in the process, and moved towards where his waypoint led him.

Soon, he passed through a small forest, and in front of a large tomb.

Ragna was about to enter, until several men, all in crimson hood that coveted their bodies exited the tomb.

"Oh look. A human enters our territory!" One of them spoke with mockery.

"It must have took you very long with your.... Strange artifacts to reach us here." Another spoke.

"Master Khajiit is going to awaken as the pinnacle of all undead soon, you should just give up, you're tired after all." Another mocked with stoicness, confident of what may happen soon.

"Hey, what are we waiting for, attack him with our magic!"

The robed men took positions while Ragna charged forwards.

"Hold of Skeleton!"

Upon casting that spell, Ragna was bound by a gigantic skeletal hand holding him on one place, yet obviously it never affected him as he broke it immediately.

"Debilitation!"

"Thunder Lance!"

"Icicle Shower!"

"Dark Miasma!"

"Acid Rain!"

"Bone Lance!"

Those spells that were launched towards him created a cloud of smoke and dust, rendering him unseen for a while.

And inside that cloud of dust, Ragna exited with the Revolving Bunker cocked backwards, its large hammer ready to strike the shell.

"Pierce!" he shouted, punching forward to make the hammer strike the pin in order to deal more damage.

By that, he meant a literal overkill.

Not one second passed before one of the robed men was stabbed by the stake, and an explosive shell turned him into paste, painting a pillar behind him.

"One," Ragna calmly said, glancing at the closest man within his range, his Bunker's Chamber turning to use another shell.

He immediately appeared before him, turning the man into another patch of tomato paste.

He counted each kill he made until the sixth man was wasted without much effort, even when they called for a person named "Clementine" or their Master, Khajiit.

Wonder who that could be?

That question was answered by a young woman walking out of the tomb, looking annoyed at them calling her and possibly the sounds outside the tomb.

"Hey, what's wrong with you people calling me? Can't you see I was training? Are you all so weak that.... Oh, they're dead." Clementine said nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders.

Then she took glances at Ragna and his incredibly heavy weapons.

'.... I can't feel anything from him. Who the hell is he?' She asked herself, her instincts as a trained warrior awakening.

[ ~ TO • BE • CONTINUED ~ ]

Equipment Used in this Chapter:

• Quintuple ChainGun - An item, now a weapon, created by Ragna by using the [Item Creation] admin code, and giving it lore in order to describe how fast it fires, and how much it can damage people.

It deals Fire and Physical Damage at the same time and is rendered a seriously OP weapon that it was nerfed to only house 100 bullets at the same time compared to the original 300.

Reason?

It chipped through half a Level 105 world enemy's HP in just a full salvo.

"It also has unlimited ammo..... And is Crimson_Wolf's weapon in my later years in that update. Sadly, due to copyright infringement it had to be destroyed along with other copyrighted content I made. Damn that sucked, I could've modified the models and names, but they just didn't care.

Fuckers ruined my fun, that's why I'm ruining theirs!" - Ragna

• Revolving Bunker - Alteisen Riese's signature weapon. Basically the Pile Bunker but is attached to a revolver.

It deals Piercing, Explosion and Blunt Damage. And is also known for one-shotting a Level 90 World Enemy.

"You know, it's so fun using these weapons along with the whole Alteisen Riese armor, sadly most of my hard work was destroyed, damn corporate A.I." - Ragna

Fun Fact: Crimzon_Wolf (Ragna's Alternate Account)'s original job classes were Gunslinger, Sharpshooter and Heavy Knight.

Second Fun Fact: A few Overlord fanfictions keep Clementine alive an in the harem. You know what I mean. ᗜˬᗜ

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.3K 17
As the Countdown of Yggdrasil's Termination starts ticking down. So does the life of a terminally ill girl, whose parents are members of Ainz Ooal G...
150K 1.4K 20
What if our main protagonist got transported Inside a crossover isekai world with his op avatar, some possible waifus and all of his guild base ?
23.5K 447 13
Y/n L/n is the leader of the world's most powerful Guild in the Online game Yggdrasil and ruled as A Fair and Kind Leader who was Strong enough to ev...
12.3K 414 62
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...