Be My Erasthai

By Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... More

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Miss him
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Go Out With Me
Do You Like Horses?
Hunger Pangs
Provocation
Cry Center
Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
HERS
MINE
Mysterious Scent
The Bet
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

Pool And Jealousy

864 37 9
By Ivy_m3moir

Adalia

The moment Donna pulled the car back into the driveway, I opened the door and stumbled out. I inhaled deeply, before exhaling through my mouth. This wasn't my home, but I sure as hell was happy to be back.

Being with those two for shopping has to be the greatest torture known to man. It's safe to say they visited every single store in that huge mall. It wasn't even your run-of-the-mill mall. It was an expensive one.

"That was a fun trip I thoroughly enjoyed," Addy hopped out of the car with big smiles all over her face.

"Sure as hell looks like you enjoyed yourself," I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't you?" Donna asked, stepping out of the car.

"Ah yes, yes, I enjoyed it when you guys fitted through appropriately fifty clothes per store," I brushed my hair behind my ears and batted my lashes innocently. "I also enjoyed it when we walked the entire million-footage mall and, ah yes, when you guys kept talking about explicit things Addy should do to win over that guy, Louis."

"Dramatic," Addy clicked her tongue, before reaching in to pull out the shopping bags.

I rolled my eyes again, joining her in pulling out the bags. As we pulled out the last shopping bags, a black Rolls-Royce pulled up next to us, and parked. The driver's door opened, and Elio hopped out.

He took off his sunglasses, his bright smile already aimed at Donna. "Bella," he said, making his way to her.

She returned his smile with a wide grin, "Cuore Mio," she tilted her head up, meeting Elio's lips with hers. Moaning sounds filtered from her as she pushed deeper into the kiss.

I made a gagging face at Addy before nodding towards the door, signaling to her that we should head inside before these two do more than just kiss.

My message was received loud and clear as Addy picked up her bags and shuffled up to me.

"Love birds," she whispered with a giggle as we made our way to the front door. "One would think that they hadn't just seen each other this morning."

I pursed my lips and held myself from making any comment on that because I myself know how Donna and Elio feel. When I'm away from Zayn, there's this ache inside me and it feels like I haven't seen him in ages. I feel restless, and he's always at the back of my mind even when I'm thinking of other things.

I opened the front door for Addy to go in ahead of me but then noticed she wasn't moving. She was staring off at the rose bushes, seeming zoned out.

"Addy?" I called out to her, and her gaze snapped to mine.

"What? Huh? I wasn't thinking about anyone!" She rushed out in one breath before scampering into the house.

I stood there confused. I never said she was...oh. The realization that she was thinking about Louis dawned on me, and I laughed a little. Shaking my head, I stepped inside after her.

Addy dropped the bags with a thud and inhaled deeply, savoring whatever scent was filling her nostrils.  "Where's everybody?" She asked, scanning around.

A series of laughter streamed through my ears, and I perked up. "They are in the gaming room," I replied.

Addy raised a brow at me, "How do you know?"

"I heard them," I said.

She furrowed her eyes, then tilted her chin up, trying to listen for sounds. "Yeah, I don't hear anything."

Laughter from the gaming room reached my ears again and I shook my head. "Oh, Addy my friend. A broken nose and broken ears..." I sighed. "That has to be hard on you."

"Wipe that silly pity look off your face," Addy laughed, stalking off to the game room. "Let's see if they are really there."

We walked past the bar, and to the double doors that led to the game room. As soon as we got there, she swung the door open without reserve.

"Oh shit, they are here," she said.

My body zinged with excitement, and it told me what I needed to know. Zayn was also in here.

"Heya, you guys are finally back!" I heard Lowell call out.

"Don't say it like we took that long," Addy said, walking into the room. I was about to walk in after her when an arm embraced me.

"Ah, Zayn," I instinctively threw my arms around him even though I was a bit surprised.

He buried his nose into my hair and inhaled deeply before releasing me. He then placed his nose on my neck and sniffed, then my chest, before he took my palm and pressed it against his nose.

"What are you doing?" I laughed at his silliness.

"Checking if any man touched you." He replied with my palm still pressed up against his face.

I couldn't help but feel amused. "How would you even be able to tell if a man touched me by smell? Are you a hound?"

A spark ran through his eyes and I felt him smile against my palm. "Oh baby, you have no idea."

"Whatever, I wouldn't have found the time to converse with anyone between your constant calls and Addy's and Donna's shopping spree."

"That was the point of my calls," he smirked and leaned in closer. "Now can we talk about your little revenge outfit?"

"What about it?" I batted my lashes innocently.

He was about to speak when Nikol yelled out, "Hey love birds, put a hold on it! Zayn, it's your turn. The game is in a real sweet position right now."

I raised an amused brow at Zayn. "What are you guys playing?"

"Pool," he answered, taking my palm and leading me into the game room.

Lowell and Enora were on one side of the table, each of them with a cue. His arms were wrapped around her waist as he whispered something in her ears that made her giggle. Next to them was that man Louis, and...the cook? She was standing awfully close to Louis, both of them holding the same cue stick. It looked like Louis was giving her directions on her next move.

My eyes found Addy like a magnet where she was on the other side of the table. She was frozen in place, her eyes glued on both of them, her fist balled.

Zayn's tug on my arm pulled my attention from Addy back to him. He walked me next to Nikol, who was standing at the same side of the table as Addy. He grabbed his cue stick from where it was lying on the table, before placing his lips next to my ear.

"I'm not done with this conversation," he rubbed the bare skin of my waist before returning his attention to the table.

Now I'm not going to lie, a current ran through me at the heated look in his eyes, and I swore goosebumps sprouted where his warm hands had just left my waist.

I bit my lips as I watched Zayn's biceps contract through his black shirt at the pull of the stick, and flex as the cue stick forward, knocking several cue balls.

"Yes!" Nikol cheered, pumping his fist into the air.

Zayn straightened up with a smile, his hand leaving the cue stick to rest on the table. He turned and gave me a wink and I swallowed.

I can't be here. If I stay around him for seconds more, I'd be a horny mess. How is it that the pull I feel towards him is only getting stronger? Maybe it's because we were intimate yesterday, but it feels like the energy between us is increasingly becoming erotic.

Shaking my head to rid of my thoughts, I decided to go stand next to Addy.

Her eyes were zeroed in on Louis, watching his every move without subtlety. When Louis would brush hands with the cook, I could see Addy's jaw grind.

"You look like you're about to snap this stick in half and plunge it into someone's throat," I pointed at the stick Addy was ruthlessly squeezing.

She jumped, staring at me with surprise as if she hadn't noticed I had been there. Then she looked at the stick in her hands before releasing her fingers and placing it on the table.

She ran her hands down her face and shook her head, "Adalia, I don't know what's happening. There's this weird sensation around us. A pull. And I can't help but feel like he's mine."

At her words, Louis's head snapped up. He stared at Addy with eyes full of interest. And as if Addy could sense his gaze, she too also locked eyes with him. They were in a stalemate, neither of them moving or looking away from the other.

"How are you getting with the game?" Nikol popped out from behind Louis, and swung his arm around him, all the while smiling at the cook.

The cook froze before becoming visibly flustered. "I, uh-it's going great," she fumbled with her fingers. "Thank you for inviting me to play. Sir Louis has been a good teacher." She peeked at Louis. He returned her stare coolly, her cheeks reddened and she averted her eyes.

Is she...?

"But now that you're getting the hang of it, I'll say it's unfair that you guys are four on your team, while we are only two," Nikol put a hand to his jaw, pondering. "We should add someone to our team." He says.

"Me," Addy's reply was instant. She raised a palm to the air and spoke again, "I'll join your team."

It was fleeting, but a sly smirk crossed Nikol's lips before it was replaced with a casual one. "Great. Good to have you on the team, Addison. We'll start a new game." He unfurled his arm from Louis's shoulder and came to stand on our side of the table. "We are still a team, but It's Zayn vs. Lowell. Me Vs. Enora. Addison vs. Louis..." he raised a brow at the cook. "I guess we still need an opponent for you."

"Bellissimo, interested in joining?" Zayn asked.

I pursed my lips. "Sure, but I only know so much about pool."

He came to stand next to me and placed a stick into my hands. "I'll help you out," he cupped my jaw. "But I'll expect some payment later."

I smiled and gave him a little salute "Yes sir."

"Now that the team has been decided. Let's begin." Nikol announced, "How about Addison and Louis get a head start."

Addy's lips twitched as she stepped closer to the table. Still unable to take her eyes off Louis.

When she finally broke eye contact, she took off the rack holding the balls, and positioned for her first shot. Nudging the stick, she made the first break. The balls scattered, three of them making straight pockets, and one hitting the other into the pocket, making it four shots.

"Damn, Addison!" Nikol cheered, throwing his hands over her shoulder while ruffling her hair. "Didn't know you were good at this."

Addy laughed and playfully swiped Nikol's hand off her head. "I've had my practice."

"I'm glad I picked you on my team then," Nikol ruffled her hair again. "Get the next shot."

It was low, but a rumble came from where Louis was standing. I glanced in his direction, but he wasn't bearing any facial expressions, only staring at Nikol and Addy with a concentrated face.

It must be my imagination.

"You have the next shot, Addy," Lowell said.

Addy eyed the table, calculating her next move. Seeming like she made up her mind she moved to the other side of the table, stopping beside Louis. Setting the cue stick, she crouched her body to the table. In between her movements, her body grazed Louis's, and his breath hitch.

Addy stiffened. Her head shot up and her gaze clashed with Louis's. Tension sparked as I saw Addy involuntarily leaning into Louis.

Louis raised his hands, drawing it to Addy's face like he wanted to caress it. Just as they almost made contact, a shriek interrupted.

"Ouch!" The cook yelped, gaining everyone's attention. She gripped her finger, her face scrunching in pain.

"Are you okay, Sofia?" Louis asked with a slightly worried face.

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied with flushed cheeks, "I just hit myself by mistake while waving the stick around."

"Be careful," Louis nodded, causing the girl's face to redden.

Addy looked between them, then audibly humphed. She thrust her stick with such force that the cue balls went ricocheting around the table like they were about to fly off.

Unfortunately, even with all that enthusiasm, she didn't make any pocket.

Addy gave Louis a side glance before walking back to my side.

"Are you okay?" I asked, taking note of her tense mood.

She bit her nails, grinding them between her teeth. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

Her actions don't match her words.

"I guess we are stripped balls, while you guys are solid," Lowell announced absentmindedly while raining kisses on Enora's face. "Louis your turn now."

Louis nodded and picked up his stick. He trained his eyes on Addy, positioned his cue stick on a stripped ball, and then with a smirk knocked the ball straight into the pocket in front of Addy.

Addy shuddered as she watched the ball go in. "Hey, Adalia..." she whispered.

"Yes?" I replied.

"That bet we made..." she swallowed, "I don't think I'm going to win."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
12.7K 575 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
8M 146K 24
He is the King of Lycanthropes- unconquerable, powerful, principled. She is a mere human- young, radiant, compassionate. Without her, he will succu...