HIS REPLACED BRIDE || JIN FF...

By ishifictions

I'LL RUIN YOU HIS SERIES SECOND BOOK More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
PREFACE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CARAT DAY 😚
LET'S TALK!!
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER
I'M BEING SERIOUS
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19

CHAPTER 3

745 91 91
By ishifictions

YN : In-laws house?

You asked while looking at him and he just hummed. You faked smiled at him and gave him space to get inside the house.

Turning you look at your mother smiling brightly to him but he had his poker face on.

Mrs Min : Hello son welcome.

Jin : Where's jisoo? I only have one hour so send her quickly for whatever hell shopping we were meant do?

Your mother awkwardly smiled and looked at you who was just looking at jin, it was a news you never wanted to hear.

Mrs Min : Daughter can you call your unnie?

You looked at her weirdly as she never speak to you with so much sweetness, meanwhile jin got confused.

Jin : You never mentioned you had one more daughter.

Before your mother could even utter a word you stepped in the conversation.

YN : Well I'm just in papers not by heart.

Saying this you walked upstairs to your sister with your clenching fist, knocking at the door of her room.

YN : Unnie!!

Jisoo : Yes?

She says after opening the door,

YN : Your fiance is here to take you for shopping.

Jisoo : Oh okay!!

She went inside and picked up her phone and was about to walk past you but you held her wrist.

YN : Are you marrying him?

She sighs,

Jisoo : I have no other option.

With that she walked away, you rubbed your temple all frustrated.

. . . .

You had meeting with your colleagues for some patient's cases . After getting finished with it you stood up and looked out of window and saw your sister stepping out of Jin's car.

The moment she stepped out, he drove away and you went out to have a talk with your sister.

You saw her coming with so many shopping bags, rolling your eyes you gave her fake smile and took some bags from her.

Mrs Min : Woah looks like your fiance loves to spend money on you.

Mr Min : Maybe he's already in love with our beautiful daughter.

You laughed making them looking at you,

YN : You guys are so funny.

With that you were about to walk away but halt in steps when you heard your mother,

Mrs Min : Are you jealous of your sister, that she got a loving husband?

You looked at her and smiled innocently but everyone can see wickedness on your face.

YN : Well he has not become her husband yet.

Mr Min : well he'll be married after one day.

You smirked,

YN : Oh of course he will be.

You walked upstairs with a smirk and jisoo followed you meanwhile your parents were just confused because of your behavior.

Coming inside the room you turned to face your sister.

YN : So what did you think?

Jisoo : Think about what?

YN : How you're going to call off the wedding?

Jisoo : Well I think I'm going to marry him.

YN : What about your love then?

Jisoo : I build up some courage and talked about this to jin and he gave the best solution.

YN : And what's that?

Jisoo : Well his family wants us to get married only for heir so I'll give him and after baby's birth he give me divorce and no one can do anything about it.

You faked smile at her,

YN : Oh really!!

She nods and without saying anything further you walked out of the room and got inside your room.

Closing the door with thud you held your hair in frustration.

YN : Sorry unnie, you got everything I wanted but I'm not letting this happen in case of jin.

Plopping yourself on the bed, you pulled covers and slept thinking about some way to stop the wedding.

Next day you were eating your breakfast while reading magazine.

Mrs Min : Don't eat greasy food and also avoid eating much as it's your wedding tomorrow, you should look stunning in the gown.

Your mother says to your sister and you just rolled your eyes on the fact she's been always pushing your sister for diet but what triggers you more is she follows it.

....

You came to the mall to do some shopping but smirked when you saw jin walking inside a store.

You looked around and saw many bodyguards surrounded by him but you just can't help and stare at his sexy broad back.

Stepping inside the store you stood beside him.

YN : This will look good on you.

You say after picking up a navy blue tie. Jin looked at his side and was quite taken back by seeing your presence.

Jin : What are you doing here?

YN : Same thing you're here for.

Jin : Don't you fear me.

YN : What will make you more happy? Hearing yes or no.

You say after placing the tie back to the shelf and smiled at him who was just looking at you with his cold eye and you were just drowning into them.

YN : I heard you're marrying just for the heir.

Jin : Had little talk with your sister, I see.

You scoffed and nod.

YN : Well the merciless mafia is going to let his wife divorce him and go back to her lover, it's something I can't digest .

Jin smirks,

Jin ; I see one sister is actually smart.

YN : Of course I'm smart, there's no dumb doctor.

You say in duh attitude and he just smirked,

YN : I see then are you going to leave her  after getting a heir.

Jin : No I'm not letting her and this is about my reputation and she thinks she can play with it.

You nod,

YN : Why are you telling me this, I can tell her?

Jin : You wouldn't dare to do that unless you want to get chocked to your life.

You stepped little closer to him.

YN : Then choke me.

Jin : I said to death as well honey.

YN : I know but doesn't change the fact of your fingers curled around my throat.

Jin : And what makes good about it?

YN : The skinship between us.

He was quite taken back by your boldness but you just smiled at him.

Jin : Don't forget I'm marrying your sister tomorrow, flirting with me isn't appropriate thing to do.

YN : Min YN don't do appropriate things.

Jin : Acting bold I see.

YN : I'm bold in lot of things Mr Kim.

You winked at him and walked out of the store and he just looked at your walking back, still couldn't believe a woman dared to stand besides him and even flirted.

....

Next day you walked inside makeup room and signalled the beautician to go out as your sister was finally ready.

YN : So are you really going to marry him?

Jisoo : I told you that I have  no option left and also he'll help me.

You laughed making her confuse,

YN : You think mafia king kim seokjin will help you out.

Jisoo : He told me that.

YN : And you believed the words of merciless mafia?

She looked down and start fidgeting with her finger tips and you smirked to see her in trail of doubts about her fiance.

YN : You don't believe me then hear this.

You played the audio about the conversation that you had with him till he mentioned about how he is not letting his reputation get ruined.

Tear drops started falling from her eyes continuously and you sighed looking at her.

YN : You asked me for help right?

She looked at you with her tear eyes and nods,

YN : Okay then how about running away from the wedding?

Her eyes widened and she shook her head,

Jisoo : Are you out of your mind? This will ruin both of the family's reputation.

YN : Come on at least once be selfish for your happiness unnie.

Jisoo : Jin will find me and namjoon and kill us right there.

YN : So you're telling me that you're going to get married to him, let him use your body and let go your love?

Jisoo : Y--yes!!

YN : If I'm saying everything will be fine once you're gone then just trust my words.

Jisoo : But there must be so many security out there.

YN : First immediately change into something else and leave letter or note anything and get out of the back door.

Jisoo : There's no security there?

YN : Just a camera, but if you're not in bridal fit no one will doubt you.

Jisoo : Why are you all of a sudden helping me?

You smirked,

YN : Well I'm helping myself.

To be continued!!

Hope you're enjoying the story...

I know the chapter was small but still a update is better than nothing isn't?
Hhehe anyways vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 233 26
I have to stop him..... Stop him before i loose him The second part of "My life Finally Changed"
125K 6.7K 47
Book 2 for you all ☺️ Let's step a little into the future shall we?
1.2M 67.3K 45
𝑩𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑰'𝑴 𝑯𝑰𝑺━━𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝒉 𝑑𝒉𝑒 π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝒉𝑖𝑠 π‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘π‘’π’‰π‘Žπ‘£π‘–π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ.❜ π’ˆπ’†π’π’“οΏ½...
10.4K 428 27
The second book to Sexual Teacher