Ishqbaazi

By Erin_1274

Did a tragedy or a person change you? It's the story of Shivay and Nandini. Shivay Choudhary the sunshine and... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter -17
Chapter-18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
Chapter -23
Chapter -24
Chapter -25
Chapter -26
Chapter -27
Chapter-28
Chapter -29

Chapter -9

618 58 16
By Erin_1274

I entered the principal's office.I saw Kiara and a middle aged man sitting on the couch.Miss Seema wasn't there.Our principal,Mr.Mukesh Rathi was sitting on his chair.They all looked at me.The middle aged man got up and slapped me.

Is there something on my face that everyone has to hurt it?I already look like a tomato and now they are trying to make me a pumpkin.

I saw Mr.Rathi running towards us and stopping the middle aged man.

"Mr Walia, Please control yourself.This is my office not your home.", He said pulling that middle aged man with him.

He looked really angry,I took a glance at Kiara who had a smirk on her face.I wanted to beat that bitch but I knew that I can't.

Mr.Rathi sat on his chair and said looking at me

"Miss Nandini, You're just a fresher.How can you beat someone without any reason?",He asked raising his voice.

but before I can speak,I heard that middle aged man raising his voice

"Himmat kaise hui meri beti ko marne ki tumhari?Do you even know that she's the only daughter and successor of the Walia's Enterprises"

[How dare you hit my daughter?...]

I don't fucking care whatever they think about me but how can Kiara put false allegation on me??

"Miss Kapoor,Just speak out",Mr Rathi said.

I took a sigh.

"Sir,If you see the CCTV correctly then you will see that they all entered the washroom after me.How can I beat all 3 of them?Does it even make sense?",I said giving my logic.

"Nandini don't lie.You had a knife with you.You tried to harm us.We all just came to clean ourselves",Kaira interrupted.

I wanted to laugh at her,such a great liar she is.She could be a great actor.

"But in CCTV,we saw that you were holding a knife and trying to stab Priya",Mr Rathi said.

"But sir-",I tried to speak

"Mr Rathi,I want this girl to be kicked out of this college or I will take my funds back",Mr Walia interrupted.

He's old so that doesn't mean he can say anything.They aren't even letting me speak.I wanted to speak but again sir interrupted

"Nandini,I am so sorry but I can't do anything.You apologize to Kiara .",He said.

But why will I ?I didn't do anything wrong.

"Sir ,I won't.I wasn't wrong and they tried to harm me too.I have scars too.You can't just tell me to apologise.I am not at fault and without proper explanation you can't expel me.",I cleared myself.

I saw that Kiara started crying,I hate such people who act like this.

"Dad look I told you that she is so rude",Kiara said to her dad.

Mr Walia stood up and started coming towards me.I took a step back.

"Just apologize to my daughter",He yelled at me.

"Uncle,I won't as I wasn't at fault and teach your daughter before doubting anyone",I said .

I heard the principal

"Nandini then be ready to get resticated "

I looked at him and then at Priya.I went towards her and held her hands.

"Priya!Just tell the truth to everyone.Just tell them"I tried to plead her because I had no choice and if my parents got to know about this,they won't even listen to me.

But she pushed me away from her.

"You tried to kill Kiara and when I stopped you ,you showed me the knife.",She yelled.

Mr.Walia came towards me and tried to slap me but his wrist was held by a muscular hand.I looked behind myself and saw Shivay standing.

"Mr Walia Relax!",He said pushing him away from me.

For the first time,I felt like Shivay isn't a troublemaker.Ofc this happened because of him still I am so grateful to him.

If he wasn't older than me then I would punch his face.I heard everything standing outside.Nandini won't harm anyone without a reason.She slapped me once but even apologized when she felt like she was wrong.

"Shivay stay away from this matter.I will call your dad if you don't listen ",He yelled.

Does he think I will get scared with his shitty blackmail?

"Mr Walia,You can't raise your hand on someone like this only.You aren't even letting her say anything and about calling Mr Choudhary,go for it.I don't care",I said crossing my hands.

I walked towards Kiara who was sweating while looking at me.I took out the bandage from her hand.A smile appeared on my face when I saw just a small scar on her wrist.

I looked at Mr Rathi.

"Principal Sir,Can you show us the CCTV footage?",I said.

He glared at me.

"Shivay this isn't your matter.Stay away."He said.

"Then I need to call the police ",I said taking out my phone from my pocket.

"Fine!Come here and take a look",he surrendered.

I went towards the computer and looked at the footage 3-4 times.Then I walked towards Priya.

"If I am sure then you're studying medicine right?So what were you doing so late in the college and if I remember then our classes ended early.Right Kiara?",I said looking at them.

"Shivay what are you trying to say?",Mr Rathi asked.

I ignored him and kept looking at Kiara.

"And if you can see in the footage,you both went to fashion designing department's washroom even tho it is in the corner most building of our campus whereas medicine and economy classes are in the first building",I said again.

I could see Priya's face expressions changing.

"And why was Priya standing outside the washroom?",I asked Kiara.

I looked at Nandini's scar and said to principal sir

"If you see in the video then you will see that the scar on Nandini's head wasn't there when she went inside the washroom ",I said to Mr Rathi.

Mr Walia was standing speechless.I looked at Priya.

"Priya,how about I call your parents here and tell them the situation?",I asked her.

And then everything was in place.She sat down on her knees and joined her hands,tears were streaming down her eyes.

"Shivay don't call my parents.I will tell the truth.Sir Kiara told me and Shreya to help her bully Nandini so that she will stay away from Shivay.She wanted to close her in the washroom but Nandini saved herself ", She spoke out.

A smile appeared on my face as I looked at Kiara and Mr Walia.I walked towards Mr Rathi.

"Sir ! please make sure to give them a suspension or I will make sure that the Choudhary's will withdraw their investment from this college.You know my mom right?",I warned him.

Mr Rathi nodded .I looked at Mr.Walia who was staring Kiara.

"Teach your daughter before teaching others ",I said.

Then I walked towards Kiara who's tears were streaming down her eyes non stop.

"I didn't want to embarrass you but you went too far.",I wisphered.

"Shivay!I did this for you.I don't want any girl to touch you and seduce you.",She replied.

Seduce me? It's none of her fucking business.I will stay with whichever girl I want to.

"It's my buisness.You mind yours.And about her seducing me, it's me who is trying to seduce her.You better stay away from her.",I warned her.

Well meine flow-flow mein kuch bhi bol diya(Well,I just said whatever came in my mind)but I don't care because I was really frustrated and annoyed at that moment.

I turned around and held Nandini's wrist. We walked out of the office.

.....

"You should've told me when we met yesterday.How can you be so foolish to keep this to yourself.Kiara won't let this matter go easily.",I yelled at Nandini.

She stared me but didn't say anything.She was looking at the ground .I took a sigh.

"Why didn't you put the bandage I gave yesterday?I was the reason for this mess so you should have told me ",I said keeping my voice as low and calm as I can.

She was trying not to cry.I took a sigh and was about to hug her.I wanted to comfort her but-

"It's none of your business ,this wasn't because of you.She misunderstood us but thanks for helping me",she said.

Is she warning me or thanking me?I guess she's doing both.I took out a bandage that I always keep in my pocket as I often get hurt by falling down.

I went towards her and ribbed the bandage off then I stick it over her scar.

"You don't need to be stubborn all the time",I softly wisphered to her and walked away.

I don't know why but I wasn't able to see her in trouble.Ofc it's because the main reason behind all this fuss was me that's why Kiara approached he.I definitely had to help her.

......

I stepped in the living room through the entrance and saw a middle aged man sitting on the couch wearing formals.

"How are your studies going?",his plummy voice echoed in the hall.

I looked at my mom who was sitting beside him.I took a sigh

"Fine ",I said in a monotnous voice as I wasn't interested in talking to him.

"Grt but you don't seem to be focused on your studies nowadays.Is there something that you're hiding from me?", He asked.

I glared at him and looked un his eyes.

"Mom tell him to stop acting like he cares for me ",I said looking at my mom.

My mom stood up from the couch.

"Shivay!He has right to ask you.He's your dad",She scolded me.

I ignored her and started walking inside my room.

"Fine,I won't meddle but don't think I don't know what you're up to.Mr.Walia called me and told me that you helped a girl who tried to hurt Kiara.I am watching you and don't think that you can ruin the plan I set for you.You have to take over my business so start coming to my office as soon as possible",he said.

I turned around and faced my father.

"So your great friend Mr.Walia would have also told you what his beloved daughter did to her",I said.

"Shut up Shivay!",My mom yelled.

"Mom,Kiara tried to hurt Nandini because I talked to her.She-",I tried to explain to my mom the situation as I already knew that my father will never understand me .

Mr.Choudhary cut me off

"Toh tum unke saath badtameezi karne lagoge kya?"He yelled at me.

[Will you start being disrespectful towards him?]

I stared at the man who was just thinking about his buisness partner.

"I don't have a single percent of respect for him and his daughter.So how can I be disrespectful to them?",I said.

"Chikoo,Bas kar ho gaya.",My mom said coming towards me.

[Chikoo, Enough]

I looked at my mom.

"Kaise kar du?Yeh humesha dusro ki baaton ko mujhse zyada sach samajhte hai.Apko pata hai maa,Kiara, Nandini ko washroom mein lock karne wali thi aur agar woh apne app ko nahi bachati toh pata nahi kya hota uske saath",I said to my mom.

[How can I ?He always trusts others more than me.You know what,Kiara tried to lock Nandini in the washroom and if she shouldn't save herself.I don't know what would've happened to her]

I went inside my room and sat on the chair.I looked at the photos kept on the table.All were my childhood pictures.Mr.Choudhary wasn't even in a single one of them.My dad was so busy in growing his business empire that he even forgot,he had a family.

I still remember the 10 year old who always hoped that his father would come to support him in competitions. His father would play with him like other kid fathers do ,His father would give him the world happiness, thinking about the childhood me.I want to laugh at that silly kid who thought his father was a hero.

He always forced me to do the things which I never liked.He controlled everything in my life,even the people who will be around me.I wasn't able to talk to anybody casually but everything changed 3 years ago.

I put my headphones and started listening to some songs but was it enough to calm me?No it wasn't but it's all I had.I saw Fricky jumping on my lap.I smiled and started running my hand in his hair.

After sometime he slept.I slowly placed him on my bed and took my Gulaboo .

I jumped out of my room through my window.I walked out and saw watchman uncle staring me.

"Uncle sambhal lena",I said going out.

[Uncle handle here]

"I will try",He replied with a thumbs up

I walked out with a smile.

I wanted to thank Shivay but he walked from there.I saw Amisha studying.I looked at the clock . It's 8 pm but I don't feel like studying anymore.I had been sitting on my table for 3 hours.I stood up and looked at Amisha.

"I am going out for a walk.I will come back before the door closes.",I said grabbing a packet of chips along with a bar of chocolate.

"Fine.Close the door.",Amisha replied.

I took a sigh and went out.Our hostel closes at 9pm so I still had some time to roam around.Somehow I didn't see a lot of people outside.

I heard someone singing in the park.I walked towards that direction.I could sense pain in that person's voice but I stopped when I saw Shivay sitting on an empty bench all alone and playing guitar while singing.I looked around but no one was there.I felt a bit strange but I decided to go and thank him.

I walked towards him and sat on that empty bench.He looked at me and stopped playing.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?",He asked.

[What are you doing here?]

I stared at him and kept my stuff aside.I looked towards him.Our eyes met.

"I came for a walk and saw you",I replied opening the packet of chips.

Then a silence took over between us.We had nothing to talk about.

"Thanks for helping me",I said .

A smile appeared on his face.

"Your welcome,Miss Kapoor",He said in a low calm voice.

He wasn't looking like the person he usually is,the one who always had a smile or joked around the whole day.

I offered him the chocolate.

"Someone told me that "You don't need to be stubborn all the time",I said mimicking him.

Sometimes while being successful we often forget people who are close to us.Maybe you all think that Shivay should understand his father as he's earning for the family but money isn't everything right?

Something can't be expressed even if we try to express them.

What could have happened 3 years ago that brought a drastic change in Shivay's life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 24K 56
╰┈➤Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anyth...
1M 60.6K 39
(This novel is highly unedited especially at beginning. Gramtically mistakes would be there ) She was going to marry with her love but just right bef...
532K 40.4K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...
6.6K 513 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...