The Love Is In The Hell

By green_ostrich09

A cold woman who is the daughter of world's biggest mafia and a sexy man who is the best spy ever will become... More

Chapter 1 :-
Chapter 2 : -
Chapter 4 :-
Chapter 5 : -

Chapter 3 :-

20 3 0
By green_ostrich09

No way he likes me still . It's been 4 years from that incident . It was a joke but he took it too seriously. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::FLASHBACK ::::::::::::::::::::::

*JESSICA LUPIS*

* JOHN MARSHALL *

*EMMA HOOK * ( Jessica's best friend)

* RAVEN WARNER *  ( John's best friend)

      It was the last day of my graduation all of my friends were happy as I was . After ceremony , I and Emma decided go on a trip to Italy. Travelling with best friend is the best thing ever.

     I hoped into to the the car and emma  got slowly into the car. We went home and changed into beautiful dresses . I saw emma was  too happy . She should be ! as after doing only studies whole year she is  passed the tests.

     I was just there only for my masters. My real job was different.  Emma was also with me but not in daytime . She attended lectures instead in day time. My father assured me to give protection as his work was dangerous and in next 2 years I will also join them . I and emma went to gun shooting practice in shooting  ranges and then boxing at night. In day I would go to learn martial arts and she would attend the lecture. 

         We went to club . As usual bartender gave us our favorite tequila shots.  We drank 2 shots and started dancing. Emma stumbled into a guy and I saw that but I wanted some drama so I called him and asked why are you hurting my bestie? Stay away from her she is way out of your league.  Everyone in the club was like " Ooooo ! ". Then Suddenly a man hoped out of the crowd. He was so sexy , his curly black  hair ,the rings in the hand , hazel eyes , and a damn black shirt and tight trousers.  Everything of him was like my type.

           I saw him and just thought to say something bad but when I looked in his eyes I fell in love . He came and said sorry to me and left with his friend .

       We followed them.

Me : Hey ! Both of you turn back I want to say something.

(  They turned back )

He : Well, we have  a name bitch and that insult is enough for us .

Emma : Bro stop . (Whispered)

Me: No , you wait .( Whispered)
(Loudly) : Then what's your name babe?

He : My name is John . John Marshall .

Me : Not you , your friend's name. 

John : He is Raven warner .

Me : Oh ! I guess you speaks for him also . I just want to tell him that emma found him pretty cute and wants his number .

(Raven comes near to emma)

Raven : 4573XXXXXX

Emma : umm.. Thank you  ig.

Then John took his friend and went . That night was really adorable for me, his eyes are still in my mind everytime I closed my eyes i saw him . Rememberi g that we have a home we went straight home and ended up by sleeping.  And then ....

(*I would continue in next chapter )
( please guys tell me if there is any mistakes )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

66.8K 1.4K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
37.9K 116 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
591K 16.1K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...