๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By f0reverAlways

Violet Edwards comes to the beach house with her boyfriend, Conrad Fisher, instead of staying with her family... More

-๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ช๐’ป โ„’โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ-
-๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰-
-๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“‡โ„ด๐’ทโ„ฏ-
-๐’ฎโ„ด๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€-
-๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ด๐“โ„ดโ„Š๐“Šโ„ฏ-
- ๐’ฒโ„ฏ๐“๐“, ๐’ฒโ„ฏ ๐’œ๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š-
-๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“…-
-โ„ณโ„ฏ๐’น๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ถ-
-๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’ดโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐“๐’น-
-๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ปโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰ โ„’๐’พ๐“€โ„ฏ ๐’ฑ๐’พโ„ด๐“โ„ฏ๐“‰-
-๐’ซโ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏโ„Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น โ„’โ„ด๐“‰๐“Š๐“ˆ-
- โ„ฑโ„ด๐“‡ โ„๐“ƒ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž -
- ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž โ„๐“ˆ โ„๐“‰ ๐’œ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ โ„‹โ„ฏ๐“‡ -
- ๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š ๐’œ๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“…๐“…โ„ฏ๐’น -
- โ„ฑโ„ด๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’œ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ -
- ๐’ขโ„ด๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“… ๐’ฉ๐’พโ„Š๐’ฝ๐“‰ -
- ๐’œ๐’ท๐“ˆโ„ด๐“๐“Š๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“Ž โ„ฑ๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ปโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰ -
- โ„’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ -
- ๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š โ„’โ„ดโ„ด๐“€ ๐’ฎโ„ด ๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž -
- ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ„ณโ„ฏ-
- ๐’ช๐’ฝ ๐“ƒโ„ด, ๐“…โ„ดโ„ด๐“‡ โ„๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“ -
- โ„‹๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“ -
- ๐’žโ„ด๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐’ฏโ„ด ๐’œ๐“ƒ โ„ฐ๐“ƒ๐’น -
- ๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ปโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ ๐’Ÿ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ -
- ๐’ฏโ„ฏ๐“ƒ โ„ณ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“ˆ โ„ฐ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐’พโ„ฏ๐“‡ -
- โ„ฐ๐“…๐’พ๐“โ„ดโ„Š๐“Šโ„ฏ -
- ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ช๐’ป โ„ณโ„ฏ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š -
- ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ -

- ๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’œ ๐’ฎ๐“…โ„ฏ๐“๐“ -

2.4K 65 11
By f0reverAlways

𓇽

I'm on the roof, you're in your airplane seat
I was nose-bleeding, looking for life out there
Reading your horoscope, you were just doing cocaine
In my kitchen, you never listen, I hope you're missing me by now

If I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
You'd be the spoon
Dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you

Daylight, Harry Styles

𓇽

"Hey, girls!" Susannah smiled. "How was your girls day?" She was sitting on top of the island in the middle of the kitchen where food was scattered everywhere.

Violet smiled as she looked at the older blonde. "It was good, I got some new cloths." She said, slightly laughing at the older woman. "Why is all the food out?"

"We were hungry," Susannah shrugged as she started eating the chips that where scatter everywhere.

Violet nodded her head, "Ok, uh, is Conrad home yet?" Violet asked, not seeing him outside with with Jeremiah and Isabel.

She smiled and shook her head, "Nope, but Belly and Jere are out back," Susannah said eating a chip. "Hey, is everything okay with you and Belly, it's just I feel a little tension between the two of you, more than last summer."

Violet shook her head and put a fake smile on, "Everything is okay, you don't have to worry Auntie Anna," She said smiling as she walked outside to hang out with Jeremiah.

Violet sat beside Jeremiah and smiled, "Your moms are both very high," Violet said laughing as Jere turned to look at her unsure if he heard right.

"What?" Jeremiah laughed, not believing what he was hearing.

Violet nodded and laughed even more, "Oh yeah, they've got half the food out, it is everywhere." Violet didn't even look towards Isabel, she didn't want to be in the same room as, her at all.

"No way," Jeremiah said grabbing Isabels hand running back inside with the with Violet right behind them smiling at the two.

If only Isabel could see how much Jeremiah liked her. However, Violet didn't want Jeremiah to get hurt by the girl. Violet knew that Isabel was always going to have a crush on Conrad, she just didn't want Jeremiah to fall to the second option.

𓇽

"Oh, our beautiful babies!" Susannah exclaimed watching as the three teens walked over to the to mothers with smiles on there faces. "Oh, come with me, I gotta get you while the lights still good."

"Okay, mom" Jeremiah says as Susannah pulled him out leaving the two girls with a high Laurel.

"Woah, what have you guys been doing?" Isabel asked walking over to her mom, wanting to make sure that she was okay.

"Uh, just talking and snacking" Laurel replied putting a thing of cookie dough on the counter a pulled her phone out, "Hey, what do you guys think of this text?" She held up the phone for both of the girls to read.

On the mom's phone was a message from Cleveland that read 'when can I see you again?"
"Oh, my god the guy you hooked up with was Cleveland Castello? " Belly said shocked looking any her mom, not believing what she was reading.

"It wasn't planned, one thing lead to another we ended up having sex in my car," Laurel waved her daughter off like it was nothing.

Violet high-fived Laurel, "I have done the same thing, it just happens you know? But it makes for the best sex." She said laughing as Laurel nodded her head.

"Oh, I know, that had to be the best fuck of my life." The older woman explained with a slight smile. Hight Laurel was fun, Violet thought to herself.

"La-lalala, I am not listening to this," Isabel says covering her ears as Violet laughed at the younger girl.

"What do I say to this, tho?" Laurel asked looking at the older girl. "What do think text means?"

"I think he want some more of you Laurel," Violet replied smiling at the older woman seeing that she was finally getting some action in her life.

Violet then thought that the rest of the kids and most likely the moms would want some actual food so she decided to make everyone some pasta and order the moms pizza because that's what the two where talking about and saying that they needed it.

𓇽

After Violet put all the food away with the help of Conrad and Amelia, she decided to order pizza as the moms where stoned out of there minds, and Violet wasn't in the mood to cook after she cleaned up for the hour.

"Hey guys?!" Jeremiah yelled as Violet and Amelia walk out with Belly and Laurel behind them, both staring at the canvas. Susannah watched as the five just stared at the canvas.

"Uh, it's um. " Belly tried to think of what to say.

"Picasso and Jackson Pollock had a baby," Laurel said.

"What?" Susannah frowned walking over and sitting on her stool in front of the canvas before she started laughing "Oh, My God, it's awful,"

"See, this is why old people should not do drugs," Jeremiah said making Susannah and Laurel slap his arm.

"How dare you! Outraged!" Susannah shouted standing up and throw's her paint cover off. "Let's leave these brats and go walk on the beach."

"Oh, we should take the pizza" Laurel said at the teens watched the moms walk away, laughing slightly as they stumbled inside.

"I don't think that old dudes should be smoking that shit," Amelia said before turning to her sister as they both walked inside the other two following close behind. Jeremiah then picked up Amelia and took her inside.

"Can we talk?" Isabel asked Violet who just rolled her eyes at he younger girl.

Violet turned to look at the girl, "No Isabel, we can not talk. I don't want to talk to you. Not now and not ever." With that she walked into the house as she felt Isabels eyes following her.

𓇽

"Hi, Baby," Conrad said, as Violet and Amelia walked into his room with a plate of pizza.

"Hi," Violet said smiling handing him some food, "How was working with Cleveland today? You seemed pretty tired after everything."

"It was fun, hot though." Conrad shrugged.

Violet nodded as she took a bite out of her pizza. Amelia then looked over at Conrad, "Did you see any dolphins? Because last time I was here I saw some and I haven't seen any this time."

"I didn't see and dolphins but I will take you to dolphin cove or we can go boating together and try and find some. Does that sound okay?" Conrad asked as he turned to the younger girl. "What about you pretty girl, how was your day?"

"Good, Clara, Nicole and I had a girls day. Then I got Amelia from my dad, then I came home to the moms stoned and we cleaned up than ate pizza," Violet explained as Conrad gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for everything, Sunny," Conrad said smiling and kissing her cheek.

"I know but I didn't want you to worry about it when you woke up so I thought that I could do it with Amelia," Violet told him shrugging.

They sat in his room with a movie playing on the iPad, Amelia was asleep on Violet chest, while her head was resting on Conrads chest. The movie came to an end, Conrad turned the movie off as he heard the downstairs door open.

"That might be the moms. I'm gonna go check on them, okay?" Conrad explained, Violet looked at him with Amelia still on her chest.

"Want me to come with you?" She ask, as she started moving Amelia off her chest and into the covers of the bed.

"Only if you want to," Conrad explain, as he looked at his girlfriend who was tucking her younger sister into the bed.

"Let's go check on them, I wanna make sure that they are okay," Violet said, grabbing his hand and he nods, they both then started walking down the stairs.

𓇽

They walked down the stairs and stoped once they saw Susannah sitting on the bottom step with a sad smile on her face. She was just sitting there with out a care in the world.

"Auntie Anna? You okay?" Violet asked as she looked at the older woman helping her up.

She nodded and smiled more at the girl. "Yeah, I am okay. Just thinking you know. I can't wait to see you and Conrad get married, and you two are going to have suck cute kids. Oh, I can't wait to see you dance and grow a family." She explained as she stumbled up the stairs laughing and smiling.

Conrad blushed a little and looked at his mom, "You sure you are okay there mom?" He asked as Susannah tripped slightly. "We are not falling today."

Susannah laughed even more once she tripped, "I am okay, Connie don't worry. I am just tired you know?" She explained once she got to the top of the stairs.

The couple gave each other a look and took her to her room. Once she was in her bed Violet tucked her in, making sure that she was okay, and comfortable in bed.

"I love you two so much." She said before going and drifting off to sleep.

Conrad smiled slightly at his mom, "Love you to mom." The couple walked out of the room making as little noise as possible.

𓇽

Once the door was close and the couple was farther away Conrad turned to look at Violet, "How about you and me have a movie night together? Down stairs?"

Violet nodded and smiled, "I would love to, give me a couple minutes to change and make sure Amelia is okay, then I will be down stairs all right."

"That works for me, I am going to make some snack," Conrad then gave Violet a small kiss on the lips before walking down the stairs to get the movie set up.

Violet smiled at her boyfriend as she watched him walk down the stairs. She then turned around to go to her room and change.

Then there was Isabell who was watching her and Conrad from her room. Ever second she hated the blonde more and more. There was one thing she was confident in that she was going to beat Violet in the volleyball tournament this year.

In her little delusional mind her and Conrad would be end game. That they would be together forever, she just needed Violet out of the way and that was the hard part right now, that she was still with him.

Maybe that was the reason that she couldn't get to him because he was under a spell.

𓇽

Violet was upstairs changing into her pyjamas as Conrad planed to watch a movie with her. She grabbed on of his shirts and put on a pair of her biker shorts. Violet took her hair down from the braid that it was in earlier and sighed in relief once there were out.

She opened the door and saw Isabel standing outside of it, "Can I help you there Isabel?" Violet asked not in the mood to talk to her.

"I just want to talk to you." Isabel tried to block the way of Violet so that they could talk.

Violet scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Look, I don't want to talk to you, I have nothing to say to you. Leave me alone." She pushed past Isabel, but her hand was grabbed by Isabel.

"Look, it is not my fault that Conrad was sending mixed signals towards me. It was not my fault that Conrad was coming onto me, and it is not my fault that he loves me more than he loves you," Isabel had finished he rant and Violet just stood there.

Violet glared at her before ripping her hand away from Isabel, and in one swift motion Violet punch Isabel in the face. Isabel fell to the ground groaning in pain, holding her face.

Violet signed as she bent down to the floor and looked at Isabel, "Now, listen here you little girl, Conrad doesn't like you, he doesn't love you. He never will love you because he loves me. So, what is going to happen now, is you are going to leave me and my boyfriend alone. You will not talk to me or him and if you did I will do a lot more than punch you." Violet stood up and looked at the girl who was still laying on the floor.

"What would Conrad say about this?" Isabel asked looking up and the older blonde.

Violet shrugged not caring, "I am going to tell you this, that moment you kissed him, he came up stairs washed his mouth out this soup, he told me that he was going to marry me after collage, that he would do anything that I asked for, that I am the only girl for him. Not you, it will never be you."

Isabel scoffed, "You are such a bitch."

Violet rolled her eyes, she would never care what that girl thought of her, "Good night, Isabel. Also, make sure you keep your door closed, I wouldn't want you hearing the sounds of Conrad fucking me." With that Violet had walked down the stairs.

𓇽

Violet and Conrad were half way through the movie but Violets brain kept moving off into space. Conrad noticed and then paused the movie. "Hey, is everything okay? You seem kinda out of it."

Violet turned to look at him, "Can I ask you a question?" Conrad nodded his head, moving Violet into his lap. "Is Auntie Anna's cancer back?"

Conrad sat in silence for a moment to figure out how to respond. "Why do you think that?" He asked wanting to know how the girl came to that idea, he wanted to tell her, he really did but he didn't want to worry her about his family problems.

Violet shrugged, "She just always seems to be tired, she is getting high, she looks more pail, and I don't know, something is telling me that it is back." She explained as she ran her fingers through Conrads hair. "I just thought I would as you because you and her are so close and you might know."

He pressed a delicate kiss to Violets forehead. "Her umm, her cancer is back. She doesn't know that I know. Jere had doesn't know it is back. I wanted to tell you I really did, I just didn't want to worry you." Conrad pulled Violet into a hug as tears started to fall down her face.

"How did you find out?" Violet asked.

Conrad signed, "I got a email about her test results. I don't think she knows that she was login on my lap top. I didn't want to open it but I did and I saw it." He explained as now tears started to fall down his face.

Violet wiped the tears from his eyes, "Oh, Connie, you didn't need to carry that all by your self. I want to help you, use me as your rock. I don't want you holding onto something so big, because you will explode eventually." She explained as Conrad moved his head into her chest.

Conrad nodded his head, not wanting to move away from his girl, his sun, his Sunny.

𓇽

Daylight, you got me cursing the daylight (ooh)
Daylight, you got me calling at all times (ooh)
Ain't gonna sleep 'til the daylight (ooh)

Out of New York, I'm on the comedown speed
We're on bicycles, saying, "There's life out there"
You got the antidote, I'll take one to go, go, please
Get the picture, cut out my middle
You ain't got time for me right now

𓇽

𓇽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 791 56
Cousins beach was the place to be during the summer for a group of three friends who all had kids of their own, yet this summer going into college Co...
20.7K 264 15
//๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.// Maddison Conkl...
461K 7.7K 31
evelyn conklin, belly's twin sister, had always liked, and looked up to jeremiah, she started meeting some of his guy friends, and realized that the...
79.4K 911 32
The college year is coming to an end when Amelia's college buddy Conrad Fisher goes missing. One day his brother Jeremiah and his ex-girlfriend Bell...