Our Eyes | Gojo Satoru

By Duniii_098

1.◇Award in Gojoxreader◇(14.2.2024) 2.◇59. Sadstory◇ (16.2.2024) 3.◇9.Clan◇ (04.05.2024) Idk when but I will... More

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴-
1
2
3
4
5- Tragedy Arc
6
7
8
10
11
12
13-The come back
14
15-Day one
16- Day two
17-Day three
18-Last day
The strongest of today vs the strongest in history
Awakening
Our Eyes Satoru
I love you so
The two who left it all behind
My note ❤️‍🩹

9

317 19 11
By Duniii_098

I glared at him.

He raised his hands mockingly, "Don't look at me like that; it scares me!"

He had always been a damn sadist, enjoying torturing others to death. Even as a child, he used to make me kiss the ground and always beat me mercilessly under the orders of my father.

He looked at me amused with wide eyes, "I haven't seen my little sister for so long; you're missed instantly!"

My eyes darkened even more, and I asked softly, "You killed Yaga and the children, didn't you?"

He licked his blood-sprayed fingers and said, "Anyone in contact with traitors must die. Did you really think I'd let it slide that you killed my father?"

I turned away from him and activated my eyes. In a dangerous tone, I said, "You can visit him soon," and with that, I attacked.

I took his head and threw him through several buildings.

He stayed under the rubble, stood up, and said seriously, "My little sister has become strong."

I approached him.

He grinned broadly.

With my eyes, I saw that he had spun threads; if I went through them, they would cut me to pieces.

I grinned widely, "How pathetic you look, brother."

He grinned sadistically and pulled out his long nunchucks.

He flew into the air; what I didn't see was that he had created a copy and attacked me with the nunchucks.

I shielded myself with my hand, but the blow still hurt unusually.

I flew against the wall; then he flew from the air with his real body and tried to crush me.

I dodged to the right, then he kicked me with his left leg, putting so much pressure on it that I was pressed into the ground.

He yelled, "No more big mouth, huh!?"

The problem with my eyes was that if I closed them or didn't look in the direction of the opponent, I couldn't foresee the attack.

I spat blood during the attack and realized that he had broken a few of my ribs.

I slowly healed them and activated my ice spear; he stepped backward.

I did a backflip, spat blood on the ground, and looked at him with a serious gaze before turning the ground into ice in his direction with each step he took.

He tried to dodge, but sometimes it hit him.

He activated his threads with his clone from behind.

Damn! He cut off half of my arm, blood sprayed.

He teleported with his real body from behind and attempted to strike me on the head, while at the same time, I saw he wanted to cut my body in half with his threads from the front.

I teleported behind his real body, gave him a kick from the front, and he slammed into his clone, and the clone dissipated.

He steadied himself with his legs and switched to close combat.

Still healing my ribs, I had to fight with one arm.

He attacked me from the front, intending to create a combination: a punch from the right, left, at my chin, and then kicking me away.

I dodged the punch from the right, took his right arm, and pierced it with ice.

He used his leg to kick me from below.

I fell down, and he hit me with his left hand so hard that blood flowed from my nose like water, and I lay motionless on the ground.

He thought I was knocked out and took a few steps back.

I activated "Devil's Star" with my ice on the ground.

A star formed under him; he looked surprised and turned to face me.

With a smile, I said, "Bye-bye," and at that moment, the ice hacked him into a thousand pieces.

Now, my brother was also dead.

I looked into the dark night, raised my hand into the air, and wept for Gojo, "Since you're not here, it's been quite critical."

I sat down, winced briefly due to the pain, stopped the bleeding of my arm with ice, and stood up.

It took several minutes for body parts to regenerate. Blood continued to flow from my nose.

It has now been three days since Gojo was sealed.

My eyes deactivated again, and I wandered aimlessly through Shibuya.

Meanwhile, in Gojo's situation:

I was stuck in this prison realm.

Time and space passed differently here than in the real world.

I felt how the presence of some grew strong, then extinguished, and then returned after a short time of some people their presence were completly gone so basically they died.

I was most concerned about Yn.

I rubbed my face with my hand out of frustration and sighed.

She's dealing with everything now.

I stood up immediately when I sensed a strong curse power.

Apparently, she was in a battle, and here I am, trapped!

I let my infinity flow through the room.

The skeletons danced wildly, but I didn't notice any rift in space.

Her presence grew weaker.

I shouted, "DAMN."

Three hours passed, and I played football with the heads of the skeletons.

Ten hours passed, and I engaged in conversations with them.

Fifteen hours later, I shot them in the head.

After twenty hours, I fell asleep out of boredom.

Twenty-four hours, I walked through the room, wondering, "How are they doing? How is she holding up? Will she survive this?"

I banged my head against the walls, genuinely worried, and called her name, "Ynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, save meeeeeeeeeeee."

I hit my head against the wall again and bit my lower lip, "don't you dare die."

Meanwhile, back with Yn, :

I had been running for half an hour, lacking the Infinity Cursed Energy that Gojo possessed.

My arm and ribs were already healed, but I left the other injuries as they were, conserving my strength.

I moved through Shibuya, killing monsters and saving humans when I saw them.

Still, there was no sign of Kenjaku.

I rubbed my face in frustration, took out my half-broken phone, and answered Yuki's call.

Exhausted, I said, "Yeah?"

She asked with concern, "Are you okay?"

Continuing in my tired state, I replied, "Could be better, but that's beside the point. Do you have good news?"

She responded seriously, "Tengen has given us the other half of the Prison Realm. If we manage to deal with the original, Gojo will be freed."

Overwhelmed with joy, I gasped for air, jumping around and shouting, "Yipieeeeee!"

I snapped back to full attention, and she continued, "But first, we need to get him."

I became serious again and replied, "Of course."

She hung up, and I stowed away my phone.

I still lacked the necessary cursed energy, and my eyes were exhausted.

I noticed a new day breaking in the sky, and it had already been four days.

Was I missing this Idiot?

I sensed Yuji's presence down in the subway station, weak alongside Nanami's.

Finding it odd, I jogged to the subway station.

My teleportation wasn't working at the moment.

I had been jogging for five minutes, and Nobara's presence disappeared also.

My heart raced with fear, and I sprinted faster.

I jumped down the stairs to see Nanami's lower body lying on the ground.

My heart nearly stopped at the sight.

Glancing in the direction of Yuji's presence, I ran there, also sensing Todo's.

I leaped down the escalators, finding Nobara on the ground with a hole in her left eye.

I was paralyzed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 81.5K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
62.2K 2.2K 53
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...
3.6K 198 56
[[𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒?....]] ◇◇◇◇ 30DCAPRIL WINNER:DIAMOND◇◇◇◇ The story is completely different fro...
142K 6.8K 35
"From now to December. That's half a year. Half a year to make her jealous." "I don't know why you're listing terms. I haven't even agreed to do it y...