The Desire

By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... More

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Vacation 2 "

438 87 13
By KashishSharanyaShara

Sidharth

I lean against the door of the cottage watching shehnaaz and zahara playing in the river , shehnaaz made zahara to sit on the rock swimming around her. I took my shirt off getting inside the water, shehnaaz tried getting zahara in to play in the water but zahara was scared and whined.

" No mumma no "

" Come baby it's not that scary "

She said but zahara wouldn't move I encourage zahara to come with me and she did I made her sit on my shoulder walking around in the water while she happily held me looking around.

" You look hot in those swim trunks "

Said shehnaaz flirting with me, I wrapped my hands around her pulling her towards me.

" And I like to see you without those bathing suite on "

I say pushing her wet hair's back, she holds my shoulder and moved forward taking me off-guard by kissing me. I kissed her back grabbing hold off her wet hair in a bunch kissing her harder she moans when I mould my lips perfectly with her, I gently pulled her up while she instantly wrapped her legs around me  nibbling with my lower lip, I move back placing kisses all over her neck and shoulder licking the water off her chest. I carry her out of the water back into our room dropping her on the bed gently, I move to kiss her back which she accepted instantly pulling me more into her. I took our clothes off , with nothing as a barrier between us I looked into her eyes asking for concent she nods her head instantly and my heart flutter looking at her.

" Nice tattoos on your neck "

Pointes kushal smirking, I place my hand over the hickies blushing which made kushal laugh even more harder. I slap the back of his head feeding the goats, we are at a farm visiting animals as zahara is very my intriguing to know about animals. She was with shehnaaz who showed her the the calf's. I moved towards them instantly knowing where to take zahara.

" Zahara I have to show you something more interesting than this"

Saying so I held her taking her towards the ducks she squealed looking at the ducks clapping her hands, I let go off her who instantly ran towards the pond calling the ducks out and feeding them some food, she looked around pointing at the cow.

" Mumma cow "

" Aren't they pretty?? "

" Mumma is a cow "

I try holding my laugh looking at shehnaaz who glared at me but you could clearly see how hard she was trying to hold her laugh too. Zahara pointed at the horse and said I'm a horse which made shehnaaz weez out laughter .

" Zahara am I a horse?? "

" No!! But a giraffe "

" Because he is tall?? "

" No!! Dada eats veggies "

I video tape shehnaaz , zahara and shifali who played on the swing, zahara clapped whenever  the swing would go higher. I enjoyed watching my ladies being happy and shehnaaz looked more comfortable around me yet again.

" Sidharth why am I throwing up so much, I never threw up that much during my first pregnancy "

" Because you didn't throw up enough before "

She glared at me rinsing her mouth, washing her face .

" And I caught this on camera "

I said recording her pregnancy journey she threw the hand wash at me out off anger.

" You are cleaning  this thing "

" Sweetheart!!! "

I made shehnaaz some palak paneer and jeera rice , zahara was asleep already. She ate the lunch without speaking another word as she was hungry.

" I want ice cream with pickled jalapeno for dessert "

" What kind off a weird pregnancy craving is that?? "

Asked kushal who watched shehnaaz weirdly, she glared at him having a spoon full off palak paneer . He raised his hand up while I just laugh looking at his scared face.

" What are you guys planning on naming the baby?? "

Asked shifali, shehnaaz looked at me instantly waiting for my response.

" We haven't decided yet, but if it's a boy I thought we could name him reyansh and if it's a girl her name would be alana "

" That's nice, what do you think shehnaaz?? "

" I don't mind, it's sidharth decision he could name the baby and I would agree to it without any complaints "

I park the car at the driveway, looking next to me I find shehnaaz was asleep and in the back zahara was also asleep. I open the doors at the back getting zahara off her car seat, I moved towards the entrance of the house to find the doors unlocked.  'What the hell?? Before we left I made sure the doors were locked and I asked the guards to look after where the hell are they ' I thought calling the head of the security to know what's the matter.

" What the hell is this?? Couldn't you guys look after the house for two days like what the fuck?? What am I paying you for?? "

" But sir you were the one who asked the staff to go on leave "

He said making me wonder when the hell did I say that, I immediately call them back moving inside the house to check if everything is alright or is anyone inside the house. Turns out there was no one, I made zahara lay on her bed closing the doors to get shehnaaz. I carried shehnaaz inside making her lay over the bad, and immediately made my way towards my office.

" Sidharth kya hua are you alright?? "

Say's shehnaaz looking at me from the door, I shook my head rewatching the video of few guys breaking into our house trying to find something. She walked in and watched the video along with me.

" What the fuck?? Who can it be ?? "

" I don't know, they were here to take something but clearly as you can see they couldn't find it "

I had fixed CCTV cameras all around the house just to make sure we are safe,   there are no camera in the bedrooms and bathroom except that the entire house is on a tight security check, shehnaaz held her baby bump rubbing her belly I instantly hold her hand which was on the belly squeezing it.

" Don't take stress , I'm here "

" Is it ranbir?? "

" I think so. But don't stress yourself "

She kissed my forehead hugging me tight, I snuggled more into her warmth relaxing myself knowing everything would be alright until I have my family with me and my supportive better half.

" I never knew I was waiting for a silent review?? "

I say sarcastically watching shehnaaz trying a weird food combination which she claims to be one of her cravings. She licks the mayonnaise making a weird face.

" Wow I never knew I would get such a huge reaction "

" Shut up!! I'm scared to try it "

" Sweetheart you asked for this, I clearly asked you are you sure you want to try chocolate knowing you clearly don't like it "

" But I was craving for it "

She says taking a bite of the snicker chocolate with mayonnaise making weird face. She immediately spits out chugging the water down.

" The chocolate tastes so bad "

" The chocolate?? I thought the mayonnaise "

I say shocked watching her outrageous reaction, she glared at me making me eat the chocolate which I ate it happily.

" Shehnaaz are you ready to negotiate for next thirty days?? "

I ask desperately, she looked at me thinking and nods her head. I pull her towards me holding her in my arms.

" I can't wait for your final verdict "

" Let's complete the next thirty days we will think about the final answer later "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 3.2K 28
"Why?" I asked. He didn't answer me, his eyes were calm and cold. "You cannot just take anybody's life!" I yelled at him. He took a step towards me...
374K 24.7K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
26.1K 3.7K 23
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘‘] 2...
24.8K 3.1K 22
Shehnazz gill replaced bride of sidharth shukla. Will sidharth will ever accept her? Will he ever love her? Will he take revenge from shehnazz becaus...