"Packing "

Shehnaaz

" Two baked chicken sandwich , order up on the window " 

Yelled chef matt ringing the bell, I added some salt into the sauce tasting it along while preparing other dishes toi , it was the peak and rush hour of the day at my restaurant I thought of helping the staff . Though I'm the owner of the restaurant , sometimes I like being back in the kitchen like the old times.

" Shehnaaz, sebastian need you in the office "

" On my way "

Entering the office I was greeted by my business partner sebastian, I and sebastian have known each other for almost for 9 years now we first met at university here in Switzerland both had a dream of starting up the restaurant business and now we are here both of us have come long way.

" Good morning beautiful "

" Morning seb, what brings you here at work? "

I ask taking a seat over my head chair, though sebastian is my business partner and a par owner of our restaurant chain's but he never shows up to work and not at this hour's.

" Well thought of saying you and baby zahara goodbye before you guys left to India "

" That's so sweet of you seb but you do know that we would be coming back in few weeks after meeting dad and my brother "

" Let's not forget you are going back to your house after a year and with you're baby, let's not forget you have got your husband back home "

" Ex husband!!! "

I was quick to respond and correct Sebastian as he mentioned about sidharth my ex husband. Sebastian raised his hand in surrender continues to talk.

" So as I was saying you're ex husband would also be in the town , are you sure you would be returning back here to Switzerland after meeting him"

" I'm going back home to visit my dad and my sibling not to reconsider things between him and I and speaking of returning back I would be back here before the opening of our new bakery "

" Ok as you say!! See you soon beautiful and while you are coming back get me some ladoos  made by you're mother in law "

I rolled my eyes at his mention of the word" mother in law " ,  but I also can't denie the fact that rita aunty is the best mother in law a woman could ever deserve and call me once a lucky person for that.  I got back into the kitchen helping the staff in setting up some pizza and decorated some swizz rolls which were to put up on the display, as I felt the staff had handled the situation over here I decided to head to my other restaurant not before checking over zahara with her nanny on the call.

Zahara is my beautiful 1 year old baby girl , she is the prettiest and the smartest baby I have ever seen in my life and one heck of a happy baby. Zahara has been a blessing to my life she has given in whatever I could ever deserve in my life and I'm forever grateful for this to sidharth , though him and I aren't together or connected together anymore but our baby is the example of our love, our love which was once present and kept us together. After speaking to my baby for a while I got back to work at my other restaurant checking over the work, talking to some guests and helping in the back at the kitchen.

" Zahara chalo khaana kha lo "

I yell chasing  behind a naked Zahara who was wearing her dipar running around in the dinning room holding her toy in the hand, it has always been a difficult task to feed Zahara as much my baby loves to eat food but she hates having it like a normal baby it is hard to get through meal times  withouth her throwing tantrums just like her father.

" Zaru if you don't come here to mama right now I would end up putting all this food to tony "

I warned her who stopped at her track looking at me and than at tony the dog before running over towards me taking a morsel of daal chawal her favorite food to have, getting a quick hold of my baby I made her sit on my lap feeding her through my hands talking with her along with tony and the other dogs who sat with us all the while I fed my baby. Zahara followed me around the house which echoed with the foot steps of her tiny feet walking around as I clear the mess created by my four kids aka my dogs and my daughter, I poured in some food for the dogs at there bowl and began to check over my luggage checking over things.

Zahara bought in her toys asking me to pack it along with her clothes , my phone buzzed showing an incoming call from my best friend shifali and her husband kushal. Zahara sat on my lap as we spoke to them on face time, though Zahara is just an year old she does speaks a little and this is the reason why I call my baby as the smartest baby,' sidharth would have been so happy to witness this ' I thought thinking over the fact that how happy we were together after a long time without having a stress about office or business.

" Hello shehnaaz , hi baby "

Gushed shifali looking at us Zahara gave her a wave giggling looking at kushal who made funny faces over FaceTime.

" Hi shifali, hi kushal how are you guys? "

" We are amazing as you can see, all set for the flight? ? I can't wait to see my baby "

" Yaa everything is packed just checking over some stuff before finally packing, how is papa is he feeling good now?"

I question shifali regarding papa's health, my father hasn't been keeping well for a while now and he had requested me to meet him and stay with him for few day's along with my brother which I was quick to accept , as I myself wanted to check over dad.

" He is doing good, he is happy and wants to meet Zahara for the first time and so is rita aunty and ashok uncle "

" Me me!!! "

Yells zahara pointing at herself when shifali took her name we laugh watching zahara's reaction who smiled watching us laugh after talking to them for a while I cradle zahara in my arms swaddling her up tight putting her on the crib for sleep, I kiss her forehead tucking her well with the blanket on turning the lights off . I enter my room zipped the bags up  setting up the alarm for 3 pm and cuddled next to my dog's tony, coco and chips but sleep was far away for me all I could think was about sidharth , meeting him after a year, him meeting zahara our daughter for the third time after the divorce when she is finally a year old now and me meeting my family, I sigh praying to God hoping everything to be well and closed my eyes falling asleep.