Yeah, I know him. (singer!dek...

By SsslytherinSssnake

Izuku Midoriya, a teenager, a student at UA and a world-famous singer. Izuku is secretly a singer known as Ik... More

MY AU
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Short Q&A
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Random pictures and videos as compensation for the recent short chapters
Part 8
Part 9
Should I do a face reveal?
Part 10
Thank youuuu
Part 11
Q&A (With questions for readers)

Part 12

76 2 11
By SsslytherinSssnake

"talking"
'own thoughts'
'thoughts of others'
(A/n)
(Author talking to characters)
#TELEPATHIC CONVERSATION#
"Saiki using telepathy to talk"
@@place    =teleporting somewhere

Izuku's Pov

After the school day ended I decided to go live for a bit, I set up my camera, put on my mask and got ready to start streaming. I had texted Kacchan beforehand asking him to make sure no one bothers me.

I pressed start and watched as people joined my live stream.

Me: "Hello my Hero's (Why tf did I think that was a good idea?) today I'm going to do another Q&A and a challenge, but more on that later. I'll start with the questions, a lot of which will probably be from Katsuki's class since there still supposed to be figuring out my identity. (Not me totally forgetting what this book is about.) so let's get started."

>Comments<

>
#Icy-Thot_on_thursdays: Is Bakugou Gordon Ramsays secret love child?<
*Todoroki.S*

Me: "No. But his cooking skills make that a valid theory."

>
#I_love_Boobs😏: Why would you date Bakugou when you could have me? I should be the only one who gets to touch that perfect ass of yours. 😏😏😘<
*Mineta.M*

Me: "Ew, what the fuck, why would I want to date your tiny ass grape vine looking self? Pervy little piece of shit."

>
#Cheesefairy: Would you like some cheese?<
*Aoyama.Y*

Me: "No thanks, I have plenty."

I glanced over to the pile of cheese Aoyama has brought me at midnight on numerous occasions.

>
#FasterThanSonic🏃‍♂️🤸‍♂️: What's your favourite food?<
*Iida.T*

Me: "Definitely Katsudon!"

>
#Ikumizawafan2983: Will your boyfriend be joining you?
*Extra.1*

Me: "I wasn't planing on having him join me today but I'll ask him to join me if he has time."

I texted Kacchan asking him to come over and he said he'd be right over.

---Meanwhile---
---In the common room---

Saiki's Pov

Yare yare, I just wanted to eat some coffee jelly and chat with Reita in peace. But noooo, Todoroki just HAD to drag me along to one of the classes meetings. The only ones missing are Koda, Kaminari, Shinso, Jirou, Kirishima & Mina (& Izuku but isn't a part of class 1a). How did they get out of this? Why does everyone care so much about who he really is? His music is good so thats all that should matter.

Todoroki: "Attention everyone! As you all know we have one week left to uncover the secret identity of the famous singer Ikumizawa. We will all watch their live stream and ask them questions as their doing another Q&A, then we'll watch the rest of their live for entertainment and to find clues before sharing theories."

Uraraka: "Iida I didn't expect you to have such a funny user name, I thought it would be your hero name or something."

Iida: "Mina hacked my phone, changed my user name and set it so that I couldn't change it back."

Mina: "That I did."

Yare yare, lets see if if it worked.

---Flashback---
---The night before---

Midoriya and Bakugou just asked me for a favour, I guess I'll do it because I'm bored and I kind of want to see if this works. I'm going to use my mind control to tell a few people who Bakugou is dating, of course they'll all be under the impression its a different person.

(Mind control is going to be kind of like advanced telepathy so he's going to say a sentence like this and it'll make anyone who hears it think thats true. If you don't understand based on my bullshit excuse of an explination you'll understand in a sec and if you still don't get it ask me in the comments.)

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Kaminari >Momo, Hagakure

(Now Momo and Hagakure are under the impression that Bakugou is dating Kaminari.)

Saiki>  Bakugou is dating Kirishima >Tokoyami,  Aoyama,  Shoji

(For a second there I forgot he exists) 

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Jirou > Uraraka

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Shinso> Iida, Tsu

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Midoriya> Mineta

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Sero> Tokoyami

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Todoroki> Sato

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Mina> Ojirou, Tsu

A lot of these sound unrealistic which is what makes it even better.

---Flashback end---

The class asked him some questions, some better than others, before some random extra asked him if Bakugou would be joining him and Bakugou receved a text message before getting up and leaving. A couple minutes later Ikumizawa was joined by Bakugou and they continued asking questions.

(I should probably mention that the viewers can see the questions and who there from too.)

>
#StillWaitingOnTheMilk: When did you start writing songs?<
*Extra.2*

Ikumizawa: "I started writting songs when I was in middle school."

>
#TasteTheGaynbow: If you still remember the lyrics and melody, could you sing us the first song you ever wrote?<
*Extra.3*

Ikumizawa: "O-Oh, sure, I guess."

Bakugou: *Whispers* "You mean?"

Ikumizawa: "Yup."

Bakugou: "You sure? They might ask questions."

Ikumizawa: "I know."

Bakugou: "Ok..."

He turned on some prerecorded background music and started singing.

(Tw this song mentions suicide attempts as does the following text so if those kinds of things trigger you don't continue reading till you see this ⚠️⚠️Safe⚠️⚠️)

(I got the idea for this song from the one and only @KatzumiBakugou2 )

As he was singing you could see his black eyes (He's wearing contacts.) start watering and tears dripping down the edge of his mask.

Izuku's Pov

I finished singing the first ever song I wrote, my r and I was full on sobbing, I wrote this song during a hard part of my life and it always reminded me of my past, I'm glad Kacchan found my note and stopped me before I could jump, I still remember every single word it said.

__________________________

Dear Kacchan,
I can't take it anymore.
I get bullied everyday for not wanting to be a hero despite having multiple quirks.
I get bullied for having two dads.
I get bullied for being gay (His middleschool class knew he was gay from a game of truth or dare, they just thought he was single.) , for my mom dying, for my biological dad leaving, for having a more feminine (Curvy) body.
The list goes on and I could sit here and write all of this down, but to be honest I'm tired.
Tierd of the pain, tired of the abuse (From his classmates.) , tired of the judgment, ,tired of the hate, tired of the restless nights and the constant nightmare that is my life.
I'm sorry I couln't be there for you and be stronger.
Maybe if I wasn't so weak I could stay by you and we could grow old together.
Don't blame yourself, its not your fault.
Stay strong for me and become a hero like you always wanted to, I'll be watching you whether you see me or not.
I love you, Kacchan.
I love you so, so, so much.
Be brave.
I know it may seem hard at the moment, but know it gets better.
Tell dad and papa I love them and that it's not their fault.
Take care of yourself and tell Hitoshi to do the same.
See you on the other side.

Love,
Deku.

__________________________

(Wtf is this bullshit?)

Kacchan paused my live stream (Not sure if you can acually do that but pretend it just keeps the live stream going so people are still able to join, leave, comment or just wait for the live stream to continue but it turns off the mic and camera.) and wrapped his arms around me. I turned so I was facing his chest straddling him and shoved my face in his chest while bawling my eyes out.

---Flashback---

I was standing on the roof of a building, the sun was setting in a mix of orange and red, I took off my shoes, opened up the braids that my relatively long hair was in, took off my yellow jacket and stepped closer to the edge. I'm finally going to do it, I've been trying to do this for ages but every single time on my way to the building something happens.

I was at the very edge now, no turning back, I lifted my right foot ready to jump. But just then I heard something, a voice, Kacchan.

Kacchan: "Hey, don't do it, please! Izuku! Izuku don't do it please! Stop!"

He was about a meter away from me before I jumped, he jumped after me and grabbed my wrist. Fuck! He can't die!

I tried levitating just him back onto the rooftop using telekinises but he was holding on too tight, I have no choice. I levitated the both of us onto the rooftop. once we were a safe distance from the ledge Kacchan held me in his lap and burried his face into my hair sobbing while I sat there with a blank expression. His arms were wrapped around me so tighty you'd think he would die if he let go.

Kacchan: "W-Why Izuku? Why? How could you even think of k-killing yourself?"

The way his voice cracked brought me out of my trance and I started sobbing uncontrolably.

Me: "I-I'm sorry..."

Kacchan: "No, Izuku, I'm sorry for not noticing sooner or doing anything to help you."

We sat there for hours crying together before we went to my house and slept in my bed with Kacchan hugging me from behind with his face in my back.

The next day Kacchan told dad and papa what happened, they both talked to me and we agreed that I would change schools and start going to therapie, with help of my family and Kacchan I got better, and I although I'm all better now, it still hurts to think about.

---End of Flashback---

⚠️⚠️Safe⚠️⚠️

(For those who didn't read it Izuku tried to off himself and Katsuki stopped him, hes all better now but it still hurts to think about.)

I must have zoned out because Kacchan was waving his hands in my face.

Kacchan: "Izuku, are you ok?"

I snuggled into him more and he wrapped one arm around me tightly and stroked my hair with the other. Big tears were flowing down my face as I cried into Kacchans chest. He kissed the top of my head and whispered soothing words, after a while I calmed down and got back to the live stream.

Me: "Sorry about that, I'm back guys."

>Comments<

>
#ManlyRock: You ok bro? Your eyes are red and you were gone for a while, do you want to talk about it? If not we understand.<
*Ejirou.K*

Me: "I-I'm fine now."

>
#I_H8_Every1: Omg you can't just act like you have depression when you don't unlike you I acually have depression and somedays I don't even want to do anything because it's so bad, don't act like you have depression when you clearly don't, it's dissrespectfull and rude.<
*Karen.1*

I felt tears fill my eyes reading that comment, maybe their right, I was being dramatic, my life wasn't even that bad loads of people have it way worse than me, I'm just a weak dramatic little bitch.

Kacchan: "Shut up you asshat! You don't know what they've been through you shithead! Fuck you!"

Me: "Katsuki, it's ok. You see I wrote this song in middle school which wasn't the best time in my life. I was bullied a lot for a lot of things and I was really depressed, I even tried to commit s-suicide at one point but was luckily stopped. But with the help of Katsuki and my family I was able to get better and I'm a lot happier now. Why am I telling you all this? Because I want anyone who may be struggling to know, it gets better. Stay strong and get help, you're not alone. Now that thats over with, Katsuki and I will be doing the chapstick challange!"

Kacchan: "Wait what?"

(I'm lazy so here's  a video, its from the chanel littleboffin, watch it if you want, pretend Izu's wearing a mask that covers most of his face leaving space around his mouth and a wig.)

(Im so so sorry I havent posted in so long I've been busy with school and haven't had any ideas.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
266K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...