Our Eyes | Gojo Satoru

By Duniii_098

1.◇Award in Gojoxreader◇(14.2.2024) 2.◇59. Sadstory◇ (16.2.2024) 3.◇9.Clan◇ (04.05.2024) Idk when but I will... More

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴-
1
2
3
4
5- Tragedy Arc
6
8
9
10
11
12
13-The come back
14
15-Day one
16- Day two
17-Day three
18-Last day
The strongest of today vs the strongest in history
Awakening
Our Eyes Satoru
I love you so
The two who left it all behind
My note ❤️‍🩹

7

197 15 21
By Duniii_098

I woke up, feeling the exhaustion in my body. Sitting up in bed, I noticed the healed spot on my abdomen.

 Shoko, smoking with her back against the wall, looked at me. 

Her gaze carried a hint of sadness.

 I smiled warmly, "Thank you for always saving us."

 She took a drag from her cigarette and said in a melancholic tone, "Didn't I tell you not to die on me?" 

Surprised, I leaned my head back, "What can I do?" 

She stubbed the cigarette angrily, "Everyone leaves me somehow, despite their promises to stay. Gojo got sealed, and no one knows if he'll make it out alive. Geto died ten years ago, but now he's back with a curse inside him. The only one here right now is you, and then you show up with Yuji half-dead. Another second, and your lungs would've been filled with blood, and you'd be dead; your ice wouldn't have helped then."

 Propping myself up with the bed, I faced a mirror, examining my reflection. Fighting Sukuna left me with a scar on my face, and I looked paler.

 Turning to Shoko, I gazed at her with sad eyes, "I'm sorry no one could keep their promises to you, but I have no other choice. Gojo got sealed, so I'm rising to become the strongest now and take care of things."

 She looked at me with serious eyes, "We need to free Gojo; without him, we're fucked up." 

Taking a deep breath, I reassured her, "I'll handle it, I promise." 

She gave me a sad smile, raising her fist. I bumped it with mine, smiling back.

 Asking about Yuji, she replied, "He's safe, but he hasn't awakened yet, probably due to Sukuna's body switch earlier." 

Frowning at the memory of wanting to kill a 15-year-old who has no fault at all, I sighed. 

Walking towards the door, I turned around one last time and said, "Thanks again." 

She smiled, and I left the room. 

Heading down the corridor towards the exit, a Jujutsu employee bowed, trembling, "Yn-sama, the higher-ups of Jujutsu Academy are calling you for a meeting." 

My eyes widened at the information. 

I responded, "Understood," and teleported to the academy. 

Sprinting up the stairs, I entered, and two staff members opened the door for me. 

I walked in, my boots echoing in the room. 

The leaders formed a circle, and their faces were separated by a slight barrier, extending all the way up. 

Gojo and I never cared about the hierarchy; we knew they had to adjust their decisions to ours because we were miles stronger than them. 

Someone from the top said condescendingly, "Gojo Satoru has been sealed; the situation in Shibuya has worsened."

 I looked up coldly.

I retorted, "And what do you mean by that?"

 Another voice from the bottom right spoke, "What we mean is that we owe the situation entirely to Gojo."

 I narrowed my eyes, turning to him, "Are you looking for someone to blame for the situation?" 

Someone from the left in the middle laughed coldly, "We don't need to look when it's clear who's to blame." 

I recognized the voice; it was my father.

 Annoyed, I replied, "Father, and all of you, you can clearly say what you want without beating around the bush."

 My father's voice turned serious, "My daughter and Gojo? What a disgrace to the Akita family."

 I scoffed. 

Another spoke calmly, "Now that Gojo is sealed, the balance on Earth has shifted between justice and injustice." 

I couldn't deny that. On the day Gojo was born, the balance on Earth was restored, but now all the cursed spirits would dare to come out. 

I sighed and said annoyed, "Get to the point."

 Another spoke, "We have made three judgments." 

I looked in the direction of the voice.

 Continuing, he said, "1. Yaga, your former teacher, is sentenced to death for aiding Gojo." 

My eyes widened at the information. 

Another from the right said, "2. Yuji Itadori is sentenced to death with immediate effect for the mass murder in Shibuya Yuta Okkotski will do it."

 I gritted my teeth, clenching my hands at my hips. 

Then my father spoke condescendingly and coldly, "And lastly, the third, Gojo Satoru is sentenced to death for aiding in the mass murder in Shibuya, and EVERYONE who goes against these judgments will also be sentenced to death." 

My heart raced at the mention of Gojo's death sentence.

I laughed so loudly that everyone fell silent.

 I wiped a tear of laughter from my eye.

 Someone asked, "What's so funny?"

 Laughing, I replied, "Have you guys even heard your own judgments? How pathetic." 

Someone angrily questioned, "Pathetic?"

 I became very serious, "Instead of trying to improve the situation, you only want to worsen it, as always. You're just happy that Gojo has been sealed because you think you now have a free hand in your decisions." 

I activated my eyes, silencing everyone. 

Continuing, I said, "If you think I'll accept your judgments, you're mistaken. I won't even accept the first two, let alone the third."

 I looked in my father's direction devilishly and grinned, "And Father, what now?"

 I heard him grinding his teeth in anger before he declared, "Yn Akita is now considered a traitor and is immediately expelled from the Akita Clan and sentenced to death."

 I shrugged, "So, now that I'm a traitor, I can just kill all of you, right?" 

I activated my ice and pierced through each of the walls with such force that the building collapsed from above, their blood splattering everywhere. 

I casually walked out of the room with my hands in my pockets, as if I hadn't just committed a massacre. 

Their blood on my face, I saw my father, apparently injured, manage to teleport outside. 

He looked like a rabbit fleeing from a wolf. 

My hatred towards them was indescribable; for years, they had made everyone's life a living hell.

 I called out to my father with a grin from behind, "How does it feel to run away like a pathetic rat?" 

Fear filled his face, and he fell.

 I looked down at him condescendingly, "We'll meet again in the afterlife, Father." 

With a smile, I pierced his heart, watching the light vanish from his eyes. 

I stared at him for a while and stepped over him, leaving him behind.

With that event, I left my past behind. 

My father, who never liked me since the day I was born, always wished for a son. 

Instead, he got a daughter, and on top of that, one with cursed eyes.

 My mother died during childbirth, intensifying my father's hatred towards me. 

At the age of 6, he forced me to kill curses and subjected me to relentless training without breaks. 

He would beat me for any mistakes.

 Once, he even dragged me outside by my hair because I couldn't activate my eyes at the age of 9. 

He threw me to the ground and kicked me. 

On that day, I might have truly died if the housemaid hadn't saved me. 

I smiled at the memory of running away from home at the age of 9, battered and broken, and encountering Gojo. 

Even back then, his sky-blue eyes sparkled like diamonds.

 I fell in front of him with tears in my eyes. He knelt down and asked in a child's voice, "Are you okay?"

 Was that the moment I fell in love with him, or was it the moment he saved me before my own eyes?

 I sighed. It doesn't matter now, Yn. I have to save him no matter what it takes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 395 21
𝘑𝘒 - 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦!!!!!!!!! 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. �...
2.8K 155 8
╰┈➤ 𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ---------- ❝𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥.❞ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆...
713K 25.4K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
2.3K 61 11
This is a rewritten version of my first Wattpad. I decided to rewrite it because I was totally stuck on what to write, and couldn't rid the thought o...